Mini 1315 - Wizarding World Of Hiplop's Mafia Game!

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Yates »

In post 796, kortul wrote:Looks like Yates has hard time trying to figure out whom to kill at night, so decided to do half of the work during the day by voting someone out.

Yeah. That's why I voted for.... oh. Wait a sec. No one.

Also, you can drop the shen's, kortul. You are confScum. I just don't know if you are mafia or SK. But we will get into that in a bit.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 am

Post by kortul »

Hmm, i thought you wanted to tell something before the claims, Senjai. But anyway, let's start.

I am Vigilante.

During night 1 i didn't shoot, not much information at that time, and i was too active during the day so wanted to avoid possible trackers/watchers.

During night 2 i shot MagnaofIllusion, for balance after Elmo flipped town. I rely on experience from real life games - once someone is lynched during the day in a middle of the game, if you have the power, eliminate a player who actively pushed the lynch, but isn't likely candidate for a lynch next day.

During night 3 i shot Pine. In critical situation i wanted to break all scum teams that i could imagine, and Pine fitted in all possible teams, while Yates only in a team with Pine.

Senjai, your turn to claim.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Senjai »

In post 799, Yates wrote:
In post 797, Senjai wrote:Nope - Ready to claim

What took you so long? Real question.

Town Doctor

I took so long because I realized that replacing into this game this late might not have been the best idea. I'm sorry your game quality suffered because of it. Im involved in a few games and have not really had a chance to go through this in detail. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Yates »

In post 801, kortul wrote:During night 3 i shot Pine.

Wait a minute. If you are vig, then that would mean there is only 1 scum left? Also, I have to go back and look at kill flavors. I was 99% sure there was an SK due to "knife" appearing in the kills.

In post 802, Senjai wrote:Town Doctor
Who did your slot protect each night? Mod should be able to answer for you.
Please pm me to pre-in
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Senjai »

Guynamedriggs night one.
Pine Night 2.
Anxiety Night 3.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:37 am

Post by kortul »

Yates, your turn to claim.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Yates »

Can you answer my question to you first?
Please pm me to pre-in
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 am

Post by kortul »

In post 803, Yates wrote:Wait a minute. If you are vig, then that would mean there is only 1 scum left? Also, I have to go back and look at kill flavors. I was 99% sure there was an SK due to "knife" appearing in the kills.
Do you mean that was a real question, not rhetoric? Your guess as to the setup is as good as mine. How this speculation is related to your claim? Let's finish with that part, and we will have several days to figure out possible scenarios and who is who.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Yates »

I'll tell you why that was pertinent. I'm going to call BS on your claim is why.

Here's how you were caught:
In post 660, Pine wrote:Kortul is Descent's Cop clear. How is that a difficult concept?
THIS was scum-Pine's attempt at clearing you over 4nx. At that point in the game, 4nx was a serious lynch candidate and Pine had Town-cred. I asked you what you thought of this and you were evasive.

2. Why would you shoot Pine after spending the
entire
day phase trying to get ME lynched? This isn't a guess, kortul. You actually said AFTER the hammer;
In post 767, kortul wrote:Yates most suspicious
and also [prehammer]
In post 670, kortul wrote:Slandaar, i am sure that Yates is scum, so lynching him is my priority for today

3. This is where you incriminate yourself:
kortul wrote:I hope everyone realizes, that if we mislynch today, and during the night SK kills town, and mafia kills SK, the game is over?
You claim there is an SK in this post. Yet, if we look at what happened the previous night, how many deaths were there? Two. Not THREE. Two. You now claim YOU shot MoI that night? Please explain to me how you account for that SK if you shot someone and scum shot someone?

Boom. You are now confirmed scum.

Bonus points for cheerleading the Elmo lynch as the guy that "found" Elmo's "scum slip."
Bonus points for calling me "neutral leaning Town" [post 412] until you needed a new target following your Elmo mislynch. Convenient that it is the only person to see through your bullshit early on.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Yates »

Really, the only reason I'm not voting for you right this second is because:

1. I don't know what to make of Senjai's claim - this is pretty easy to fake and
2. I want hear from 4nx

@Senjai - were you alerted of any saves?
Please pm me to pre-in
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 am

Post by kortul »

So, you decided to start the speculations instead of claiming yourself. So predictable. If you believe we have an SK and scum alive, i just painted a huge bullseye on me for the incoming night, you should be happy. So stop the act and claim, or just give up.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Yates »

Kortul, can we just drop the pretense, please? Like I said, I
just
went through this. PLEASE.

You are confirmed scum. I just want to talk to 4nx about Senjai's claim.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Yates »

In post 810, kortul wrote:So stop the act and claim, or just give up.

I will leave my claim up to 4nx. He's the one in the cross-hairs as conf Town. If
he
wants me to claim, I'll do it.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Yates »

Guys, I'll be V/LA again this weekend. I have a beer I brewed in a competition a couple of hours away.
Please pm me to pre-in
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not sure why doctor would claim instead of keeping quiet.

yates seems adamant about not claiming so i am going to just go ahead and claim vt.

with a vig and doc claim i think the best thing to do is -

vote: No Lynch
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Yates »

Does this mean you believe both claims? I agree that Senjai's claim is equally suspicious.

How many scum does everyone think we have left?

Kortul - if you vigged the other night, why do you think there were only two kills but two scum left?
Please pm me to pre-in
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 am

Post by kortul »

We have at least one scum, at most two scum from different factions.

Did you want me to tell everybody that we have Vig around instead of SK? And i really doubt that IceNinja would got out and kill gorckat during the first night just because he has the ability.

If we have two scum, i think it is Yates and Senjai (i have doubts about this claim - why Mindgamer would cure GNR and Pine, that makes no sense, more likely that Senjai was lazy to read the game), and if we have one scum, i am lost. That's why i want to hear your claim as well, Yates.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Senjai »

In post 809, Yates wrote:Really, the only reason I'm not voting for you right this second is because:

1. I don't know what to make of Senjai's claim - this is pretty easy to fake and
2. I want hear from 4nx

@Senjai - were you alerted of any saves?

No alerted saves. Sorry if it sound easy - it's just what it is.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Senjai »

In post 816, kortul wrote:We have at least one scum, at most two scum from different factions.

Did you want me to tell everybody that we have Vig around instead of SK? And i really doubt that IceNinja would got out and kill gorckat during the first night just because he has the ability.

If we have two scum, i think it is Yates and Senjai (i have doubts about this claim - why Mindgamer would cure GNR and Pine, that makes no sense, more likely that Senjai was lazy to read the game), and if we have one scum, i am lost. That's why i want to hear your claim as well, Yates.

No clue - I wasnt them. And yes I claimed and I want to hear Yates claim.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 818, Senjai wrote:I want to hear Yates claim.

Now that 4nx has claimed VT and you have claimed Doc I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm also a VT.

In post 816, kortul wrote:Did you want me to tell everybody that we have Vig around instead of SK?

if we have one scum, i am lost.
No. *IF* you are a vig, you were right to keep it to yourself until today. What isn't adding up is that you claimed there were two scum parties TODAY:
In post 791, kortul wrote:we cannot apply any pressure by voting now, especially when there is a possibility of two scum parties

You never answered why you would say that. *IF* you are vig and you killed Pine [as you claim] and someone else killed Slandaar, why would you think there are two scum parties?

Also, there were only two deaths on night 2. If you killed MoI [as you claim] and someone else killed Mastin,
why would you think there are two scum parties?

This is also why I asked Sanjai if he had any saves. If he was able to confirm a save on 4nx last night, for example, then I'd buy it.

But you want us to believe that you are a Vig who was 2 for 2 on scum shots AND that two nights in a row the doctor had a save or two scum targeted the same person? The probability of this occurring is astronomically low. PLUS it doesn't make sense to have a Vig in a game with a JOAT as a JOAT would
also
be a one-shot vig. That makes no sense.

Can you explain any of this, kortul?
Please pm me to pre-in
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Senjai »

In post 796, kortul wrote:
In post 793, Yates wrote:@Senjai - you have 7 hours to post. If I don't see something up by then, I'm voting for you and giving kortul the win. I don't even care which of you is SK and which is scum.

@4nx - don't role reveal. As far as these chuckle heads know, one [or both?] of us is BP or Avenger or PGO.
Looks like Yates has hard time trying to figure out whom to kill at night, so decided to do half of the work during the day by voting someone out.

Senjai, when you will be back - try "
View your posts
" link. It is at the top and bottom of any page on mafiascum, and it actually shows the list of topics where you have posted so far, and whether there are new messages there. Really helps in quickly checking you games and other threads.

@Yates - i don't care about the claim of 4nx, since i still believe that Descent cleared him, but if
you
have no intention to claim - say so now, before the massclaim started.

@mod
- can we ask to prod Senjai earlier? I suspect he forgot about this game again.

You can certainly ask, though he just posted ~

I didnt know about the view your posts thing.

Also yates dont reference my ongoing games. Or I'm out. They're irrelevant to this. And I replaced in left with a lot more to read then I thought I would have to. This is the first game I replaced into - so chill - Simply I didnt want to post until I had a chance to catchup in the thread - thats it.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Senjai »

In post 793, Yates wrote:37 hours.

Screw it.

@Senjai - you have 7 hours to post. If I don't see something up by then, I'm voting for you and giving kortul the win. I don't even care which of you is SK and which is scum.

@4nx - don't role reveal. As far as these chuckle heads know, one [or both?] of us is BP or Avenger or PGO.

Idc if your some sort of impatient little brat. You can wait. I'm involved in several games on this site and several on another site. Impatience is not a reason to vote dude.

I find your anxiety scummy. And the fact that you didnt roleclaim according to anxietys roleclaim list also scummy - saying youll leave your RC to anxiety to decide even though anxiety prepared the order well before. If you were planning for you and anxiety to ditch your claims that obviously didnt work. The last post before your claim really looks like buddying to me and I don't like it.

VOTE: Yates Vote stand till end of day less any significant information arises.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

why not no-lynch, since there is a possibilty of having two scum left?
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Senjai »

Four of us alive? Two scum left. hmm. That sounds like LyLo to me. Then you guys speculate that an SK and a mafia might exist OR that a mafia from two factions might happen. Either way I don't think a nolynch is a good idea. In the case of Two Mafia: no lynch mafia night kills one of us then the other is endgamed. Vs SK + 1 mafia. Depends of SK kills a mafia or a town.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 am

Post by kortul »

Senjai - we can't have 2 mafia left, the game would be over already (unless it is 2 mafia + SK + Vig, then this is a massacre setup).

@Yates - because i still think it is entirely possible that we have scum + SK left. I don't see IceNinja all of a sudden spending his ability to kill gorckat during the first night, just because he can - so why there were 2 deaths? During night 2, after hiplop started looking for replacement for Descent, it become obvious he is some kind of PR, so i wouldn't be surprised if he was killed by both scum parties. And during night 3 if there is SK in our town, his priority would be killing scum to improve his chances to win, so there's chance for double kill for that night as well.

Why there is a Vig and JOAT in our setup - this is a question for mod. I am more surprised to see Doc with JOAT, since JOAT has probably more ways to protect than to kill.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”