Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

towny person*
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:14 am

Post by GreedyBanger »

In post 773, T3 wrote:
In post 494, Black wrote: VOTE: RationalMadman

Behaviorally I think Rational reads town but I'm starting to think that may just be a personality thing. The reads on me/ming/and LK feel manufactured

I think town!Rational would have an issue with LK going from 0 to 100 on halfasleep. If the thought process of "Black = scum due to halfasleep vote" is real then Rational would have found an issue with LK's progression too. Him completely ignoring it makes it possible that LK is his buddy and / was a coordinated push to get HA to claim

I also feel like Rational may be spewing ming as town here because the townread makes so little sense that it feels like it has to be informed, though there's a chance he's just coming up with awful reasons to defend his buddy. Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
I buy this

I'm gonna read more but I buy this and might vote RMM
You are agreeing with a take that not even the original holder has any more. 3 days. We need to converge, not open up more fronts. We are going to get forced into an awful compromise candidate everyone just wants thier pet lynch.
GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 am

Post by GreedyBanger »

In post 774, Gypyx wrote:
In post 772, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 771, Gypyx wrote:
In post 769, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 766, Gypyx wrote: VOTE: Awesomeming

let's start here
We are 3 days from deadline and you want to start activity policing people? Are you that adverse to doing anything?
I think it's a good kill
No associatives, no information. A green flip is terrible and a red flip is lucky. Theres one team this is a good kill for and its not town.
I ain't killing a town person for the sake of generating associatives lol
You'd rather a shot in the dark activity police comprimise kill thats very easily influenced by scum, likely to be townie and provides no consolation information?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 777, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 774, Gypyx wrote:
In post 772, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 771, Gypyx wrote:
In post 769, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 766, Gypyx wrote: VOTE: Awesomeming

let's start here
We are 3 days from deadline and you want to start activity policing people? Are you that adverse to doing anything?
I think it's a good kill
No associatives, no information. A green flip is terrible and a red flip is lucky. Theres one team this is a good kill for and its not town.
I ain't killing a town person for the sake of generating associatives lol
You'd rather a shot in the dark activity police comprimise kill thats very easily influenced by scum, likely to be townie and provides no consolation information?
Well it sounds like that's not the idea you're the biggest fan of

but also like

we win the game by killing scum
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:19 am

Post by GreedyBanger »

Make your detailed case on Awsomething then Gypyx. Wow me.
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 700, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 699, Black wrote:
In post 696, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 694, Black wrote:
In post 692, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 686, Black wrote: Yeah Greedy on page 25 is just reaffirming my townread on Jackson
Come sheep my HT wagon then. You can have the brownies that RT so rudely refused.
Maybe I missed it but why do you think Hu is scum?
621 and 613 lay it out.

Basically no attempt to sort people, reactionary rather than proactive, terrible HA associations, more concerned with self preservation than problem solving, letting thier vote languish in entirely non-useful places.
A lot of these things are present in her town game so I'm not sure I can join you here. I think we have much better options. What are your thoughts on LK?
We have a few nothingburger slots in the game still but LK certainly is quite a prolific poster to have said nothing at all by now which is suspicious.

Can you explain why you townread me on page 25 but I had to explain to you what I said on page 25 just now?
Just want to make sure are you meaning throughout the game or just during the discussion that was happening?
:] Love :] Killing :]
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:21 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 700, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 699, Black wrote:
In post 696, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 694, Black wrote:
In post 692, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 686, Black wrote: Yeah Greedy on page 25 is just reaffirming my townread on Jackson
Come sheep my HT wagon then. You can have the brownies that RT so rudely refused.
Maybe I missed it but why do you think Hu is scum?
621 and 613 lay it out.

Basically no attempt to sort people, reactionary rather than proactive, terrible HA associations, more concerned with self preservation than problem solving, letting thier vote languish in entirely non-useful places.
A lot of these things are present in her town game so I'm not sure I can join you here. I think we have much better options. What are your thoughts on LK?
We have a few nothingburger slots in the game still but LK certainly is quite a prolific poster to have said nothing at all by now which is suspicious.

Can you explain why you townread me on page 25 but I had to explain to you what I said on page 25 just now?
Just want to make sure are you meaning throughout the game or just during the discussion that was happening?
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:21 am

Post by LoveKilling »

God my phone keeps making me think I did not submit my quote
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:21 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 779, GreedyBanger wrote: Make your detailed case on Awsomething then Gypyx. Wow me.
Yeah sorry but i hate writing cases, can you just like, take a peek, see if that convinces you and if not we'll try to work out something else?

bottom text
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:23 am

Post by LoveKilling »

Why not just go on NM the only substantial thing he has done is call HA scum, that's kinda nothing.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

I think not_mafia is in his town meta

to adress his concerns though, i do think it'll quickly become self evident if we have room for a full town cop in the setup

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 770, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 746, Black wrote: Charles you should join me on LK. I don't think Greedy has very good reads
Is there anything you want me to answer or you want to question me about? I’m leaning you LT so I want to try and work with you.
What does your readslist look like rn?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 773, T3 wrote:

Behaviorally I think Rational reads town but I'm starting to think that may just be a personality thing. The reads on me/ming/and LK feel manufactured

I think town!Rational would have an issue with LK going from 0 to 100 on halfasleep. If the thought process of "Black = scum due to halfasleep vote" is real then Rational would have found an issue with LK's progression too. Him completely ignoring it makes it possible that LK is his buddy and / was a coordinated push to get HA to claim

I also feel like Rational may be spewing ming as town here because the townread makes so little sense that it feels like it has to be informed, though there's a chance he's just coming up with awful reasons to defend his buddy. Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
I buy this

I'm down for a Rational vote but I think LK is more likely to flip scum and also more likely to actually go through
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 776, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 773, T3 wrote:

I buy this

You are agreeing with a take that not even the original holder has any more.
3 days. We need to converge, not open up more fronts. We are going to get forced into an awful compromise candidate everyone just wants thier pet lynch.
???
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:33 am

Post by LoveKilling »

I'm going to go through my sort of thoughts with the votes. For me NM, Charles, T3, Greedy, and Awesome are who I would vote with HT as a maybe. Rob and Roden are my town with Black as a LT. I don't think gypyx or RMM are good kills due to how they are contributing. I probably won't get traction on Charles and NM at this point. So for me T3, Greedy, and awesome are up. So I'll go with awesome to get more info out of them

Vote: Awesomeming
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:34 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 786, Black wrote:
In post 770, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 746, Black wrote: Charles you should join me on LK. I don't think Greedy has very good reads
Is there anything you want me to answer or you want to question me about? I’m leaning you LT so I want to try and work with you.
What does your readslist look like rn?
That is some funny timing
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 789, LoveKilling wrote: I'm going to go through my sort of thoughts with the votes. For me NM, Charles, T3, Greedy, and Awesome are who I would vote with HT as a maybe. Rob and Roden are my town with Black as a LT. I don't think gypyx or RMM are good kills due to how they are contributing. I probably won't get traction on Charles and NM at this point. So for me T3, Greedy, and awesome are up. So I'll go with awesome to get more info out of them

Why ming over Hu?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:38 am

Post by Black »

By readlist I'm wanting to see what your list looks like if you ranked everyone from most likely to be town to most likely to be scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:39 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 791, Black wrote:
In post 789, LoveKilling wrote: I'm going to go through my sort of thoughts with the votes. For me NM, Charles, T3, Greedy, and Awesome are who I would vote with HT as a maybe. Rob and Roden are my town with Black as a LT. I don't think gypyx or RMM are good kills due to how they are contributing. I probably won't get traction on Charles and NM at this point. So for me T3, Greedy, and awesome are up. So I'll go with awesome to get more info out of them

Why ming over Hu?
Solely on the reason that HT has given a good amount of info compared to Ming, I want to figure him out more.
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:41 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 792, Black wrote: By readlist I'm wanting to see what your list looks like if you ranked everyone from most likely to be town to most likely to be scum
Oh... mb
Town

Roden
Rob
Black
Gypyx
RMM
HT
T3
Greedy
Ming
Charles
NM

Mafia

HA I am not listing due to ignoring them for the day
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:43 am

Post by LoveKilling »

I can swap RMM and Gypyx and T3-NM are my kill list
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 9:29 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 762, Gypyx wrote: Whole bunch of nothing really

charles is acting trollish

i'm being dumb

i think it's a whole bunch of towny nothing though
so I didn't miss much. that's good :lol:
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Roden »

In post 639, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 605, Roden wrote: I like Greedy's sass, not in the "I think it's townie" kind of way but in the "this game needs a blunt aggressive voice" kind of way
To be fair, I do that as scum too. Is that not what made you tr me before when I was scum in that one game?
I'm not town reading Greedy's sass, I just like that he's a dynamic voice that got people to talk more. I do think his interactions so far have been townie though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 9:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 731, GreedyBanger wrote: Robbnva, Roden, T3, awesomeming327 - Your votes right now are not going anywhere. Please either make a stronger case or be constructive elsewhere. Town WILL be led by scum with so many non participants.

Not_Mafia, Charles510 - I know you guys are going for a whole shtick thing here (And I do not wish to damage your glass houses) but the same can be said of yourselves. Find some way to incorporate your shtick into doing anything please.
I don't think either Hu Tao or Black are scum, I'd rather elim Awesome or LK today.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 9:57 am

Post by Roden »

In post 738, Gypyx wrote: i understeand why kay's ISO was so short now lol

UNVOTE:

i must go, i'll be pondering my orb
Your predecessor also town slipped

I don't think you're trying to commit to a gimmick here so you're very likely just town imo

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”