Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The detective Psych choice is interesting. Maybe restrict the tracker and vig, make them even night for instance
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Zar »

And I still didn't get to hammer :(

but hey, my first vote was on scum! Yay
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Quill
Quill
Goon
Quill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Quill »

Well, I didn't do much this game except make myself an easy mislynch target, but I'm happy we won, even if we didn't take our first steps down that path until I was six feet under.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 774, LlamaFluff wrote:Yeah I am debating killing it, although the game comes down to what tracker/vig takes.

I think town is 5-0 when its a tracker now, and 0-3 when its a vig.
I was in one of those 0-3 games. So close to a town win, *shakes fist*
Protector
Protector
Townie
Protector
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Protector »

A lovely game
alight with flame
with no means of winning;
Playing a role
beyond our control
right from the beginning.

The town was driven
by three powers given
with not many choices.
We may regret
but never forget
all of the other voices.

The evils have all gone away.
The game is won, or so they say.
Honestly....I think they lied.

For black and white the world is not
and nothing's won until we've fought
our biggest foe - the one inside.

Sorry for replacing out.
~More than meets the eye. Less than meets the mind.~
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Egg »

That was...beautiful.

Brought tears to my eyes
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by shos »

you touched me, protector.
Oh, my friend, protect me.

:o
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 760, shos wrote:I have to say, that Egg's track on chamber was a one-in-a-million shot and was amazing. this practically changed the game.
My thoughts are exactly this, by the way.
In post 770, Antihero wrote:in this case, the PRs didn't rescue a struggling town. they boosted an already pretty solid town.
even if egg hadn't gotten chamber night 1, i still think town would have won this. AP was on a roll with the hides and town was too synergistic.
Also this.

And I found it hilarious that AP was in fact doing EXACTLY as I had suggested he was doing. I pointed out in the dead QT he could be the hider who claimed Egg's tracker to attract the nightkill...and he was.

I feel like giving some feedback, even though everyone here performed well enough that this is a bit halfhearted. (Not much to say when everyone performs well and doesn't need much improvement.)

Antihero/AngryPidgeon:
Nice jobs, nice reads. (And nice role, AP.) Get along better next game, and you'll be set for life.

Desperado:
Don't lurk. I don't just mean posts-wise. I mean content-wise, you gave basically nothing. Your lack of investment in the game basically helped to screw over an already-screwed scumteam. If giving up was the problem, then, well...giving up was the problem; you shouldn't have.

Earthquake:
I really should be giving feedback to both heads, but I'm not sure what I can really say. Your approach was overall less accurate than a lot of other town players this game, but I'm not sure what I can really say to help. I really should give you better than this. You said it yourself, your reads on D1 were off. But I'm not sure what I can do to help, other than to say to analyze and try to guess and understand
why
they were off. You deserve better than that generic advice, but it's all I have atm. :/

Egg:
I might need to take a more in-depth look at your non-PR play, but needless to say, I really, really liked your overall take this game. Add in the perfect shot, and the only thing I have to say is that you have massive potential to go far.

Kid A:
You're the type of player I resonate well with in spite of our massively-different styles. Your thoughts are hard for most to follow, but for those who can follow them, they're as clear as day. You might want to work on showing that train of thought better to others, though, since it won't be every game you have me/AP there to translate. You have a good head and good ideas, they just need to be conveyed or you'll continue being considered mislynch bait.

Lia:
Isoing you, I can tell your reads weren't exactly great this game, but unlike Earthquake's heads, you were never considered to be a very-likely scumspect. In other words, your reads process might need some refinement, but your posting makes it easy to see your alignment; I could tell you were town. I think that your strength as a player lies in the opposite of Kid A: whereas he has good reads but kinda sucks at showing them, you're stunningly good at showing where you come from but could use an accuracy boost. Without giving more in-depth feedback, I am not sure what more I can give, but it's certainly worth exploring for future games.

On me:
Eh, an okay game of mine. Had CDB's slot in my sights, but otherwise, wasn't good at scumhunting. I mainly kept town players from hunting other town, which I was moderately successful at, but not stellarly so. I should give better feedback to others on me, but this is the best I can muster. :/

Not Mafia:
I'm not sure what I can do to help you. You seem to be a bit in your youth as a player; as the game progressed, I noticed your posting evolved. You got better reads, reasoning, and an overall vibe the further along you went, and by the half-way point in your iso, were doing quite fine. I think that if you apply the skill at which you posted clearly and reasonably near the end throughout the whole game, you'd be much better, but this is just a guess from a skim. (Sorry I don't have anything more in-depth.)

Protector:
Keep playing the game when you've got the time; you're good, and I don't think I have anything to say about you other than that you're competent.

Quill:
You started showing higher-level-concept play here, where you reevaluated, considered yourself off-base (correctly), and refocused. You happened to have done so on town, but the same town player that AP and I (among others) also misread (again, this is probably largely something on Quake's end--I wish I knew what), meaning that your mistake was much less.

I feel like if you played from the start at that level with that type of mindset, it won't take you long to be an elite scumhunter.

I should have feedback for Zar, but I'm really coming up empty. Sorry. :/

On the setup:
I think that it is overall swingy, but with a tracker is in fact slightly townsided by a hair. It really only takes a decently-competent hider to make the game difficult on scum. However, I feel like as Antihero said, the roles played little in the victory, as we were a mostly-strong town mostly working together.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 782, mastin2 wrote:
Not Mafia:
I'm not sure what I can do to help you. You seem to be a bit in your youth as a player; as the game progressed, I noticed your posting evolved. You got better reads, reasoning, and an overall vibe the further along you went, and by the half-way point in your iso, were doing quite fine. I think that if you apply the skill at which you posted clearly and reasonably near the end throughout the whole game, you'd be much better, but this is just a guess from a skim. (Sorry I don't have anything more in-depth.)
Thank for the thoughts. I tend to agree with what you've said, by time I'd really settled in to the game we were on the autowin train.

Set-up does look townsided, but the sheer skill from Egg and AP and the accuracy with which they used their powers shouldn't be underestimated in this partcular game. Plus scum had an active lurker who got caught in PoE and a site flaker (which is apparently a scumtell for that player)
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Zar »

why no feedback for me ;_;
Show

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:32 am

Post by shos »

lol Zar, your play was fine+, just see what you pmed me in comparison to what happened :)

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Zar »

well, I was hoing to get feedback from mastin but NO <3 for me except from the MOD <3
Show

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 am

Post by shos »

Do you claim that my love isn't enough?? I'll never invite you to my games again! (see my post in upcoming games, btw, everyone)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

end
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus