Mini 238: Destroy All Humans Mafia - Game Over!

CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:17 am

Post by CoolBot »

Yeah, I was the last scum. I had a number of ablities I could use once. It would've been unlikly vis or fishbulb could stop our kill, since we had access to a roleblocker and an unstoppable kill.

Vis and DAS really helped us out by acting so scummy. If either of them just focused on attacking me or mikeburn, instead of attacking anyone and everyone but themselves, we probably would've been lynched. I would've been the better lynch, since I had the roleblocking ability.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:14 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

CoolBot wrote:Yeah, I was the last scum. I had a number of ablities I could use once. It would've been unlikly vis or fishbulb could stop our kill, since we had access to a roleblocker and an unstoppable kill.

Vis and DAS really helped us out by acting so scummy. If either of them just focused on attacking me or mikeburn, instead of attacking anyone and everyone but themselves, we probably would've been lynched. I would've been the better lynch, since I had the roleblocking ability.
Coolbot, you did not do much at all this game. If anyone won this game its Mike and D8p
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:20 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Well, I got you lynched. :wink:
Maximumum
Maximumum
Goon
Maximumum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:37 am

Post by Maximumum »

I (sort of) have a computer again, so I can officially declare ....
Game over!!!

I would like to congratulate the invading Aliens on a very successful invasion of Earth. All humans, please make your way to the convenient DNA extracting booths that are now posted on everyone street corner.

THE EARTH IS THERE'S!!! LIVE WITH IT!

!!!Sorry for the delay everyone. We have had major computer issues and I haven't had access to a computer in SO LONG!!! We have pieced together parts from three other computers and now have one that (fingers crossed) kind of works!!!

Night Choices and Roles are on the currently dead harddrive and stupid me did not have a copy of them on the site. As soon as I have access to that other harddrive I will post them.

I would like to say "awesome game" to the aliens...mikeburnfire, d8P and Coolbot. You took the time to research the game and risked claiming characters in the game. That was GREAT! I was shocked and thrilled because I didn't actually use those characters. I have been in video game based games and the use of only characters from the game is potentially game breaking during mass role claims. Good on ya!

Thanks everyone for playing and putting up with my spotty attendance. I won't be modding again any time soon until I have the time and working equipment.
[i]Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven![/i]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:01 am

Post by MeMe »

Thanks for a fun game, Maximumum -- and glad to hear you've not just abandoned us! I was starting to wonder...

Here's my role as received.
Maximumum wrote:
Roy Turnipseed
(Mason)

You are an average human being. You have lived a quiet life on your dairy farm, happy to fill your day with milking. You don't know what to make of this alien hubbub. You just know that you want to survive. During the day you must help humanity by identifying aliens and taking them out, and at night you may talk to your lovely wife, Edwina (
Nai
) but noone else.
After all, you have to get up early to milk Bessy!

Good luck, Roy! The human race is counting on you. You win when the alien threat has been squashed.
Please confirm your role and ask any questions through PM.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:54 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Orthopox: (Mafia Godfather)
Orthopox is the leader of the Furon invasion, and as such he is the one that gives out all the missions. You remain up in the comfort of the MotherShip and never actually set foot on the loathesome plant Earth.

You will get to interact with the humans, but only as a hologram. Since you are in the ship there is no way for any earthling to detect you. You will conspire with the Cryptosporidiums at night to determine what sort of destruction you wish to inflict on the worthless earthlings.

At night you will be the one to communicate the night's action to the Furon Base (the mod). You will have to send which weapon and mind control method they wish to use. Here is your fleet of Crypto Clones and the disguises they will be using on Earth during the day:
Cryptosporidiums 137: d8P
Cryptosporidiums 138: Coolbot
They will tell you which weapons they have at their disposal. Each may use one of their weapons during the night but keep in mind that their weapons are each a one time use and they may not have enough to last each night if you use them too quickly.

Good Luck, Pox. The Furon Race depends on your success. You win if the invasion is successful.
Please confirm and send any question through PM. You may begin your discussions.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:20 am

Post by d8P »

Could have sworn I posted this last week: Thanks for a great game, Maximum!
Maximumum wrote:Cryptosporidium 137: (Mafia)

Greetings 137! You have been sent to earth to harvest DNA for the Furon Race and to destroy as much of the human race as possible. You will be working with your Boss, Orthopox (
mikeburnfire
) and a fellow Crypto Clone 138 (
Coolbot
) Orthopox will remain in the MotherShip at night and send the night's actions to the Furon Base.
Together you must decide who you wish to harvest DNA from and by which method you which to do so and on who to use your mind control powers. You are the weapons expert. You have been equipped with these weapons:

Ion Detonator
Zap-O-Matic
Laser Blaster
Plasma Spewer
Quantum Deconstructor

Each of these weapons are a one-time use. Once they have been used to destroy a human they are no longer functional. Each will work well to squash feeble humans but the Quantum Desconstructor is particularly powerful. Use it wisely!
Each night BOTH clones get to use one thing in their arsenal.
In the event that one clone dies the other will inherit what weapons/abilities are left.

Good Luck, Crypto 137! The Furon Race is counting on you. You win if the invasion is successful.
Please confirm your role and ask any questions through PM.
Please sign me up whenever you're modding another game.
[size=75]-POST NO BULLS-[/size]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:51 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”