Micro 1047: Vengeball! -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 714, Kcdaspot wrote::|

Why did i expect anything.
flag
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 749, Bell wrote:If I cased Koba would anyone actually listen
i am going to blast you if you convince these willagers to vote me bc otherwise they will not listen
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so hf with that
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me being dead = i dont trust town to win without at least 1 scum to go off of
retired
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay.
Dkkoba is scum because they wouldn't explain why they were voting Hockey until after they died. They're very focused on winning, but they're willing to engage others to get there. They didn't do that here. Which I think is slightly out of character for them.
Also, also.
No that's pretty much it. They kind of always powergame, but I don't want to have said nothing. Because that would make me sad and I don't want to be one of those people that just sees somebody post a lot and think "eh ifthey're scum I'll engage them later as we go kill, all the non-entities, kill, kill kill.
My stomach hurts.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Bell »

Can't you just shoot someone.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Bell »

If Koba gets limmed and doesn't shoot someone as town, I will actually laugh which may put me in the hospital right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 754, Bell wrote:Okay.
Dkkoba is scum because they wouldn't explain why they were voting Hockey until after they died. They're very focused on winning, but they're willing to engage others to get there. They didn't do that here. Which I think is slightly out of character for them.
Also, also.
No that's pretty much it. They kind of always powergame, but I don't want to have said nothing. Because that would make me sad and I don't want to be one of those people that just sees somebody post a lot and think "eh ifthey're scum I'll engage them later as we go kill, all the non-entities, kill, kill kill.
My stomach hurts.
i did explain why i voted hockey while they were alive

anything else :)
retired
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Bell »

Link it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 540, DkKoba wrote:
In post 475, Bell wrote:Curiosity is cool. But thinking about what you're doing makes you even cooler.
I mean hockey progression is blatantly fake

They went from

Sheeping you on bulge

To saying you're scum with me in the span on 24 hours and 1 page of content with 0 progression just because you called then scum
In post 544, DkKoba wrote:actually

VOTE: hockey

thanks for quoting that post since it hard implies in a hockey scum world with worm, theyre the godfather.
In post 569, DkKoba wrote:I have meta on hockey and I think they're scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice try u polarized scumfuck :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town bell actually can put out a real thought process, u just shitted that out bc u are desperate :3

again i want u to improve ur scumgame but this game will not be that game where u fool me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i also called hockey scum before enchant flipped xoxo
retired
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Bell »

Eh.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can literally smell the fear on u... you are not slick.

i pushed to sort you in pokemaf, found you town.

pushing to sort you here, you are floundering in a way that is scum indicative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Eh -

the deflated scum Bell who is unable to push content when caught
retired
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Bell »

Eh.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(no guys but bell is about to claim this is that one game as town where they just happen to not be motivated when pushed on, i promise)
retired
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Bell »

Those aren't real explanations, it's all backloaded behind faulty premises and refusal to share.
Which isn't unusual for you.
What is weird thoughis if the "I don't trust town to win this without at least one scum dead" thing, because that's completely alien to a town mindset with a vig shot and your personality.
You'll insist that other people shouldn't shoot, but I really doubt you'd think that as town, you shouldn't shoot anyone if you get flipped.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Bell »

My stomach still hurts.
Please, make it stop. Why it's been four fucking days.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im spiteful
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also im the town glue
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats faulty about the premises?

what did i refuse to share?

:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and yes, meta is a real explaination i have for reads when i have experience with someone.

i do not care how u want to twist it

u do not care about verifying my claim of meta tho bc u did not ask for links and instead went straight to discred me <3
retired
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 570, Bell wrote:I don’t even trust myself and I actually consider myself a decent meta player.
Present the argument.
In post 585, Bell wrote:@koba are you going to meta case hockey or not?
In post 594, Bell wrote:
In post 593, DkKoba wrote:if youre scum you would prefer to be shot than limmed me thinks
Pretty sure the preference is to both get a miselim and not get shot. You can weigh best and worst case scenarios.
But mostly I’m just waiting and wondering why you aren’t sharing the meta reasoning on hockey.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”