Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
That particular part would make me more willing to believe Skruffs is town. OTOH, the general gist I've gotten of each of your play is probably less scummy than his. Hmmm... we'll see.
I really wasn't sure. It's a case of whether the omgus instinct or the
farside-is-always-scum instinct takes precedence

I then went over both of your posts, and noticed that you appeared to be considerably scummier than him.
I deserve that since almost every game we have played together I was scum. I'm town and I'm not going to lay down and die to make this game over.
I'm just letting you know you are wrong and if Skruffs still wants to vote against me and he is town I owe Skruffs one, but I just don't see Skruffs as town. Gord played awful and Skruffs wasn't attacked by qman or hascow at all. He got to play the under the radar scum. I want a deal with Fonz and Skruffs
If I'm right Fonz the next game we play you will be following me around and telling everyone I am queen of mafia and deserve respect
Skruffs if you are right about Fonz the next game I'm in with you I will state the follow:
"Skruffs is a master of reasoning. His scum hunting is far and above my own megger ideas."
My vote will be for Skruffs in the end. I think this went well, sorry I could not convince Fonz to change his mind on this. Scum set me up to be the fall guy. What else can I say against WIFOM logic.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 am

Post by The Fonz »

It's more that your posts always seem to rub me up the wrong way for some strange reason. I overcompensated on that instinct in Nightmare, which is why I'm wary of making the same mistake twice.

farside, could you please re-state your reasons for suspecting skruffs, in as much detail as you can manage? At present, we're facing the scum default win, unless skruffs changes his mind on you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I too had looked at the interaction between everyone. Most of my thoughts are because of Gorgon. I didn't like his response to why he voted for Rigel instead of hascow. The votes were closer then what actually happened.
farside22 wrote:I looked into votes and qman since hascow didn't really do much with anyone but me or holy while he was alive. These were a few reason's that came to my mind on why Elias/fonz town and Skruff's scum
First the vote:
hasdgfas - 6 (Rigel, opie, farside22, Elias_the_thief, Qman, Akonas)
Rigel - 2 (Shanba, Gorgon)
Akonas - 2 (hasdgfas, Holy)
opie - 1 (QuickBen)

When I asked Gorgon why he voted on Rigel it was a pretty poor excuse. Now not to say scum won't out there partner. (qman voted against cow) so it's possible both scum voted against their partner however I didn't see the votes as clear and I don't think it was clear who was going to be voted against day one.
When qman did his first analysis. He says nothing about Gorgon and only says this about Elias.
Elias_the_thief (replaces Boggzie) :
No real read. Boggzie seemed a little jumpy but... Nothign to really go on. Maybe a very slight scum dip, overall
Neutral
Here was the second analysis
Elias - A close run between Elias and Gorgon for "middle of the middle" This also relates to you, as elias was hammering at you and knowing your alignment would affect my thoughts on him.
Gorgon - See above, really no major difference between the two, some small things but... *shrug*

This is the final one:
The Fonz - Was elias at the time, and didn't read as a power role, but I wasn't sure I was toying with the idea he might be the pol. I'm pretty sure Fonz is a vanilla, versus power, townie after last day and nights cycle, plus early today.
Skruffs - Gorgon was worthless and didn't comment, he also was just unclear early in the day and skruffs seemed to be ducking saying anything at the end of the day. Scummy vibes. I discounted him as the poll.
Qman kept going back and forth on Elias scum/ town. But didn't really say much out Gorgon/Skruff till the end. I think it was done on purpose in case he was ever come up and lynched. I think him ignoring Gorgon/Skruffs was an interesting note. But his back and forth between Elias town and Elias scum has me scratching my head.
I think though I keep going back to Gorgon vote when hascow was lynch. I need to look at the rules to verify one thing which was this:
* NOTE: Even though the thread is locked during Election Day, it is not a night phase. Mafia may not communicate.
So I know the scum didn't communicate there votes. I don't think with how day 1 was looking hascow was a for sure lynch and with that in mind and Gorgon's "reason" for voting Rigel I believe Skruff/Gorgon to be scum
My vote for election:
Skruffs
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Oh, good, everyone's back again. Yay.

And I'm too tired to comprehend all this, so, first thing tomorrow.

I did pick up that farside's top of the page opinion is almost 100% different than the one from the page before it, when fonz *wasn't* posting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Still waiting on Skruff.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can you prod Fonz and Skruffs.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 am

Post by The Fonz »

Can you prod farside whilst you're at it, if she's into completely unnecessary prods?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Rishi »

No prods necessary just yet. If Skruffs doesn't post by Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll give him a prod.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:
Can you prod farside whilst you're at it, if she's into completely unnecessary prods?
You didn't make a comment about my thoughts on skruffs. No need for pissyness.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

I was waiting for SKruffs too, and found your prod request pissy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, somehow this game was knocked off my watchlist. I jsut made a rather involved post on another gamee *COUGH FARSIDE COUGH* and am sick, so I will form a coherent response in the morning, since it's my day off.

I am sorry for making you all wait.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 am

Post by The Fonz »

Skruffs dude, would love that post right about now...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

This post is the main reason I find skruffs scummy.
Skruffs wrote:Another bump.

I'm still curious abou why The Fonz was voting QMan - when it didn't appear anyone else was intending to. I'm thinking maybe he was distancing.
This statement was made before qman's alignment was know. Why would he believe qman was scum. I felt like he was setting Fonz up early to look scummy for voting qman when everyone else was voting holy.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Rishi »

Just checking in. About a week to Election Day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sure Skruffs is going to do one of those last minute things right before deadline and the game gets locked so I can't reply. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sigh
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:08 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm tempted to give Skruffs a deadline which will result in us opening the polls without him. What say you?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

farside22 wrote:This post is the main reason I find skruffs scummy.
Skruffs wrote:Another bump.

I'm still curious abou why The Fonz was voting QMan - when it didn't appear anyone else was intending to. I'm thinking maybe he was distancing.
This statement was made before qman's alignment was know. Why would he believe qman was scum. I felt like he was setting Fonz up early to look scummy for voting qman when everyone else was voting holy.
This is the main reason you are voting for me? Because The Fonz voting him is one of the main reasons that I think Fonz was scummy.

For the record though, NOBODY else was going to be voting for Holy last night - they were all going to be voting for you. I voted QMan because, as I said, I couldn't vote for The Fonz because he was given immunity. Why was he given immunity? Because MGM and
QMan
gave it to him.

MGM and The Fonz were going into the night intending to be voting you; QMan was also going to vote you Farside. If The Fonz had voted you and not the fonz, the scum would have had a win immediately. However, The FOnz was testing MGM's thoughts shortly before deadline, TOO CLOSE to deadline, and he didn't get a good enough read on him to know if he was goign to follow through on voting you or if he would vote QMan, since hte case was stronger (I think) on QMan. So he hedged his bets, figuring that even if QMan was lynched and he helped lynch him he would have the perfect situation to get a lynch on you the next day. The risk of losing his partner but not being instant lynched was greater than the possibility of the immediate win by voting you. That is primarily why I came into today thinking you were town, coupled with the reading I had started off with yesterday that suggested you were a regular town player. Your actions today, yes, they make me doubt myself a bit, but I guess that is normal.

I am a little upset that you think I am scum because of something that actually happened *today* when you were also suspicious of me yesterday. I think it's impossible to have known I Would say that, so why else are you suspicious of me?
Fos

That's what I think happened.

Also, my apologies, my performance has suffered site wide and knowing this game was on a deadline and waiting fgor Fonz meant I kind of left it at the back burner. I didn't intent to get so clsoe to deadline before posting.
Mod: Can we extend deadline by a week sine this is the terse endgame situation?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:47 am

Post by The Fonz »

Skruffs wrote:
This is the main reason you are voting for me? Because The Fonz voting him is one of the main reasons that I think Fonz was scummy.
Yes, and it's a really bad reason, hence it being suspicious.
For the record though, NOBODY else was going to be voting for Holy last night - they were all going to be voting for you. I voted QMan because, as I said, I couldn't vote for The Fonz because he was given immunity. Why was he given immunity? Because MGM and
QMan
gave it to him.
Holy wasn't alive yesterday. If you mean the day Holy was lynched, we've already established that
Farside is claiming to have cast her vote for Qman
and it was stolen by Shanba. Another two players indicated that Qman was in their top two suspects. Your statement that 'I wonder why Fonz voted Qman when it seems no-one else was going to' is
categorically false.
Also, you still haven't answered as to what you would expect a town player whose top suspect was Qman to do in that situation.
MGM and The Fonz were going into the night intending to be voting you; QMan was also going to vote you Farside. If The Fonz had voted you and not the fonz, the scum would have had a win immediately.
I assume you'd mean if I'd voted farside and not Qman. This is true, and a f***ing huge reason to believe me town.

However, The FOnz was testing MGM's thoughts shortly before deadline, TOO CLOSE to deadline, and he didn't get a good enough read on him to know if he was goign to follow through on voting you or if he would vote QMan, since hte case was stronger (I think) on QMan.
No he wasn't. He said was perfectly happy to vote Farside on my say-so. If I just continue pushing farside there, scum win. There is absolutely no explanation for my action there other than that I am town, and if you think otherwise you are frankly retarded.

So he hedged his bets, figuring that even if QMan was lynched and he helped lynch him he would have the perfect situation to get a lynch on you the next day. The risk of losing his partner but not being instant lynched was greater than the possibility of the immediate win by voting you.
That's fundamentally untrue- scum's chances in that scenario are clearly better in the scenario where I continue pushing farside. Also, and here's the kicker: since I'd been attacking farside all day, it would not make me automatically look like scum. I'd have had a half-decent chance of selling a skruffs lynch on the 'skruffs was bussing and trying to tie me to his partner' angle. (Which, to be honest, is a feeling that keeps coming back with every skruffs post).

That is primarily why I came into today thinking you were town, coupled with the reading I had started off with yesterday that suggested you were a regular town player. Your actions today, yes, they make me doubt myself a bit, but I guess that is normal.
Any chance of reading my actual case on farside, skruffs?
I am a little upset that you think I am scum because of something that actually happened *today* when you were also suspicious of me yesterday. I think it's impossible to have known I Would say that, so why else are you suspicious of me?
Fos

She's scum. It's as simple as that.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:55 am

Post by Rishi »

Skruffs wrote:
Mod: Can we extend deadline by a week sine this is the terse endgame situation?
I think you mean a "tense" endgame situation.

I would be okay with this if The Fonz and farside agree.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

I kinda want it over with, tbh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:I kinda want it over with, tbh.
QFT

I've been trying to get people talking for weeks. I need to look back at Fonz's reason for thinking I'm scum and reply back.

The one think Skruff you forgot to mention was the day Holy was lynched Fonz was on the attack against Qman. He brought up a case and voted for him. I still don't understand why you voted for Holy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I see I already went over everything that Fonz stated.
Fonz what was your thoughts on why I think Skruff's is scum.

Skruff please tell me why and what you see as Fonz being scum without telling me it's because of my play. Thanks
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Rishi »

A little more than 36 hours to Election Day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I would like to say that which ever of you is town for this game. You did not help in the end. If it was Fonz you decided for what ever reason to let other games influence you choice and never looked at Skruff especially when he stated he wanted to lynch you, but was willing to lynch me. Why do I get looked at for the same comment, but you ignore Skruff's at all times.
If Skruffs you are town your absence hurt this game in the end. You never really presented a case against Fonz without using appeal to my emotion by calling me a townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”