Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Skruffs »

That's your coverup, Jordan. And you are also wrong. You could have stated what it took for you to win. It says not to quote PMs from the mod - but it doesn't say you couldn't have just said what yoru win condition was. I wouldn't consider that a quote. Otherwise you couldn't have claimed at all.

I do need to read the game, Confused, I'm not saying I don't. Instead of just saying "Read", which I am going to do, why not point out some of the case against me? It seems that the biggest case against TG is that

Albert, what part of the reread decided that I should be lynched? Specifically. I want to make sure you are not just being oppurtunistic, here.
TrustGossip wrote:There is something else that is bugging as well.

Jordan has used Wikipedia to read up on Beast Wars. I have not. I am currently wondering at what level of interpretation to use for this discrepancy in behaviors.

1. I am a dumbass, everyone should go to Wikipedia and read everything about the theme of which their game is based upon.

No, that's not it. I am obviously not a dumbass.

2. Jordan is scum who is making up a claim.

Ok, yes this could be the situation. Especially if Scorponok is a safe claim. Then he would have to go to Wikipedia to look up things about Scorponok to come up with a plausible total claim to make this wagon go away. However, why exactly would he use a Deceptacon, as Fraggle has helpfully pointed out? Surely he would know that there would be a flavor battle to be lost in that? This then leads to door number 3.

3. Jordan is telling the truth.

GASPETH!!! With certain peoples' peculiar reactions after his big reveal, I'd say that maybe, no matter how uncomfortable this reality may be to accept, this option has some merit. In addition, it explains his reluctance to claim, as he knows he has flavor that totally sucks as a defense.

Unvote
for now to let people to respond to this, and to my last post.

P.S. @ Hackerhuck, "for most of the game" I didn't do entirely too much probing and prodding of a lot of people because I like to keep a few main suspicions and filter most of the rest out. But when something actually important happens, then maybe you need to reconsider your assessment.
I like this post. It sums up things.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Dusk »

Okie Dokey.

VOTE: Skruff
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:46 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Skruffs wrote:You could have stated what it took for you to win. It says not to quote PMs from the mod - but it doesn't say you couldn't have just said what yoru win condition was. I wouldn't consider that a quote. Otherwise you couldn't have claimed at all.
I did say what it took for me to win:
Me in Post 551 wrote:
It says I win when all anti-town players are eliminated.
I'm voting Skruffs right? Good.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

In fact Skruffs, that's what you started out you're entire case with, look:

(Bolding and underlining mine)
Skruffs Post 719 wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Aimee wrote:Jordan, obviously you are unable to quote your PM, but seeing as your role is a Predacon, does it indicate that you will win alongside the Maximals?
This is odd, and his win condition is not in the same format as my own is.

Maybe it's because he's a claimed power role.. or a predacon? Hmm.
So, he obviously knew I'd said what it took for me to win, he even quoted it, yet 2 pages later, he asks me to post it, WTF is going on there Skruffs?

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I believe that you said you didn't actually state what it took for you to win, because if you did, you would be mod killed. I am trying to give you the chance to clear yourself after pickign up a misclaim tell, and you are tryign to get ME lynched for it?
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:38 am

Post by =Confused= »

Skruffs - How far into the game are you?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Lowell »

Oh Skruffs is TG, I get it.

Yeah TG was on my short list, if I remember.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:41 am

Post by Aimee »

Oh, honestly.

I think this tireless discussion about different win conditions is slowing us down a lot more.

I'd much rather focus on actual scum-hunting - most importantly I'd like to question why Dusk has put her vote on Skruffs without any apparent reasoning today. Care to explain?

Also, not nearly enough attention has been put on Albert. Apparently nobody else cares about the fact he keeps changing his story. :roll:

Major FoS: Albert

Looking back on Day 1, is there anything stopping Albert's behaviour as being Mafia related? Surely, Fraggle fell into a bit of a trap, but I don't think that was 100% by Albert, and I'm not sure it rules him out as Mafia. It certainly does not rule him out of being SK (which I'm more worried about, especially after he said vaguely that Lowell could be neutral).

However, is Day 2 behaviour is completely scummy. I've already explained his bizarre relationship with Sweeny. But he also accuses me, straight after saying I was town-like, same with TrustGossip.

More importantly, however,
he has NEVER given any reason for suspecting TrustGossip, and has simply been crying "TG is scum!" over and over. :roll:

This is scummy.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Dusk »

I'm not going to post a long summary of why I'm trying to lynch Skruff. Basically, I've been on the bandwagon to lynch TG since page 25 or so. It keep not happening, but amost happening. Confused's run-down convinced me, Albert's counter was weak. TG was too fixated on teffc maybe because he knew teffc was scum and then couldn't be as comittal with anyone else through the entire game. Skruff is the same character with a different name, and at first I felt his supsicions on Jordan were valid, but as he explains them the more it seem that he's making a little thing into a bigger thing. (By the way, my win condition doesn't read like either Skruff's or Jordan's discription.)

So I'm tired of the slow pace here. I feel that some poeple are bored also, therefore, I say we start voting! And if anyone (Lowell or Aimee esp.) want to to go a few rounds with me, lets rumble, but dammit! Take a few swings! Get bloody already. I want to see some bandwagons and arguments.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:32 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Confused has notified me that he will no longer be able to post for the rest of the week.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I just re-read my analysis of TG, and frankly it doesn't make much sense because I'm assuming that everyone that attacked FG should be more pro-town than those who didn't, and that's just not reality anymore. Similarly, Aimee talks a lot about how my attack of FG didn't really mean much...and furthermore we still have a SK who has no idea who the mafia are.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Dusk »

Uh Aimee, Albert did give reason for his suspicions but even he admits just now they were poor.

How is he so clearly mafia the first day but you just now realize it?

Is this only OMGUS. "However, is Day 2 behaviour is completely scummy. I've already explained his bizarre relationship with Sweeny. But he also accuses me, straight after saying I was town-like, same with TrustGossip."
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:22 pm

Post by Aimee »

Dusk wrote:Uh Aimee, Albert did give reason for his suspicions but even he admits just now they were poor.
I unequivocally disagree with this. Please check back on all of Albert's posts before simply jumping to his defence like that. You will see a significant change in opinion - from "I don't think TG is scum/he isn't a priority right now" to "WILL AIMEE PLEASE POST HER ANALYSIS OF TRUSTGOSSIP SCUM?"
Dusk wrote:How is he so clearly mafia the first day but you just now realize it?
No.

People were ruling Albert out as Mafia because of his Day 1 antics. I don't see why this at all rules him out.

However, I'm more sure that he's an SK - on Day 1, he basically got away with making any proper opinion, and his wobbling around yesterday strikes me as quite opportunistic.
Dusk wrote:Is this only OMGUS. "However, is Day 2 behaviour is completely scummy. I've already explained his bizarre relationship with Sweeny. But he also accuses me, straight after saying I was town-like, same with TrustGossip."
Er, no.

I'm not quite sure what your definition of OMGUS actually is. But it certainly isn't the above. :?

Try again?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:29 pm

Post by Aimee »

Also, after how well suspicion lists worked yesterday, I think we should do them again. Not only are they useful, but they might stimulate some people - Lowell, for example, to actually contribute.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dusk wrote:(By the way, my win condition doesn't read like either Skruff's or Jordan's discription.)
That's awesome.
How do you know what my win condition reads like?

Fos: Dusk

Also, how do you know that lynching Jordan is a mistake?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:10 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Skruffs wrote:Also, how do you know that lynching Jordan is a mistake?
If you can post a case against me, I'd be happy to respond to it, but right now, I can't do anything about your constant "Jordan is scum" posts because you aren't providing any evidence for it besides your rather invalid point against my win condition post.

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm adding Aimee to my list of innocents.

I like the way she's bucking the trend here. She's the only one trying to rock the boat, which I appreciate.

I'm beginning to think Albert could be scum. If I remember, I only took him off my scum list because he basically tricked some idiot into copying his fake role condition, and I found it hard to believe that TWO scum would be so dumb as to fake the same condition. Maybe I overestimate people, though.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Dusk »

Skruffs wrote:
Dusk wrote: (By the way, my win condition doesn't read like either Skruff's or Jordan's discription.)
That's awesome. How do you know what my win condition reads like?
I'm gathering from this...
Skruffs wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Aimee wrote:Jordan, obviously you are unable to quote your PM, but seeing as your role is a Predacon, does it indicate that you will win alongside the Maximals?
This is odd, and his win condition is not in the same format as my own is.
Maybe it's because he's a claimed power role.. or a predacon? Hmm.
And this...
Skruffs wrote:I was originally going to say that you yourself do not have a protown win condition, by your own admission, but then I realized that you COULD just be saying that you don't assume I have a protown win condition. But you have REALLY got to learn to phrase yourself better.

There is no "Vanilla Townie" PM on the first page, which is something I'm surprised hasn't been exploited yet. OR has it been? I don't know.
I do know that jordan claims his win condition involves players - mine doesn't. I won't get any further into it than that, but I think this is either a mistake on the mod's aprt or a bad claim by Jordan.

Albert, go suck on a doughnut. I don't respond well to blatant, baseless threats. What do you want me to analyze? I think I caught scum with my second post - why all the hostility?
Lastly...
Skruffs wrote:Also, how do you know that lynching Jordan is a mistake?
I never said that lynching Jordan was a mistake. Don't put words in my text! A couple of days back Jordan's claim to be RB Skorponok seemed to be likely. ToDay his claims to have RB'd certain people and not have done any good are questionable. So I FoS Jordan, if you will recall. But now it seems you're little eager to get him on a small discrepency of what supposedly your win-condition reads like. And my suspicions have fallen to you, esp sense I didn't much trust TG either towards the end.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Right, but I never actually say what my role involves, does it? So how would you know that yours is different than mine? Are you claiming a non-maximal role? THat 's the only information I've given about my role.
So who's putting words in who's text?

Does everyone have a different win condition? If so, that changes things - a lot.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

If it's not a mistake - or if it is - how would you know if lynching jordan is going to come back to bite me in the ass?
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Dusk »

I also didn't say lynching Jordan is going to come back to bite you in the ass. It was something about the way you fixatred on someone without analysis if my memory serves me correct.

For all this hoopla about win-conditions can you state very clearly what you win-condition is, and the exact difference that makes you uneasy about Jordan. Because every single post of yours has been about Jordan's suspicious, supposed win-condition, and I'm not even sure anymore why this bothers you so much.

The fact that you are bothered so much earned you my vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Skruffs wrote:
Dusk wrote:(By the way, my win condition doesn't read like either Skruff's or Jordan's discription.)
That's awesome.
How do you know what my win condition reads like?

Also, how do you know that lynching Jordan is a mistake?
Skruffs wrote:Right, but I never actually say what my role involves
First you say your win condition, than you change it to your role. Not looking good here, Skruffs.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:31 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Unofficial Vote Count

Skruffs- 3 (ABR, Dusk, JordanA24)

ABR- 1 (Skruffs)

Not Voting- 3 (=Confused=, Aimee, Lowell)

-----------------------------------------------

Skruffs, if you're so against me, why aren't you voting me? You also seem to be reluctant to do this:
Me in Post 765 wrote:If you can post a case against me, I'd be happy to respond to it, but right now, I can't do anything about your constant "Jordan is scum" posts because you aren't providing any evidence for it besides your rather invalid point against my win condition post.
You're at -1 Skruffs, maybe claiming would be a good idea.

Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Dusk »

I fell asleep and now I have a research paper to revise. I'll be back tomorrow, all.

And it really isn't looking too good Mr. Skruffs Imaboutaget Snuffed. Do you have a RC or something for us.

Aimee, I'll adress your claims soon.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:07 am

Post by Aimee »

Sorry guys, but I have no choice here.

I'm the cop.

I have an innocent on Skruffs, who I investigated Night 2), and also Jordan, who I investigated Night 1.

Lots of my posts confirm this, if you need any confirmation. I've breadcrumbed at least once, maybe more times. I'll dredge it all out if you need it.

Also, with Lowell's claim, we can only choose =Confused=, Dusk or Albert to be lynched today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”