DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:ARBITRARY EXCUSE NOT TO PROVIDE CONTENT FOR THREE DAYS? CHECK.
SCUMMALICIOUS FIRST POST ABOUT DEALING WITH FATE AND META APPEALS? CHECK.
MEMBER OF THE VI BRIGADE AND DETRIMENT TO THE TOWN AT LARGE? CHECK.

CONFIRM VOTE: DANA
Might I point out that none of these three reasons point to anything actually incriminating of dana. He had the same behavior last game we played together really.

Arbitrary excuse for not providing content...? Lots of people had low content posts and/or posting to at least appear active. Just because dana had the lowest post count doesn't imply scumminess. Maybe he didn't feel like discussing how we should handle roles or nukes.

Scumalicious first post about dealing with Fate and meta appeals...? You were on his nuts before he posted his first content post, why would you think you wouldn't be brought up, especially given the history between you two (as he makes apparent you don't approve of his style)? And given it's discussion only on Day 1, there is very little to go on except meta of previous style and play.

Member of the VI Brigade and detriment to the town at large...? This is just your own personal bias. In fact, it's not even a declaration you think he is scum, but terrible town. The basis of my calling you a policy lyncher, especially given the follow up vote.

The flip flopping is about you gladly wanting to get rid of anyone that doesn't like you, from Me, to dana, to chess, to Jed. You don't necessarily have to have voted us in DEFCON 3, but you have done proxy votes prior, and you have been vocal about getting rid of any one of us since DEFCON 3 started. Your votes have jumped around to whomever was going to get the pressure, so it's not you who is actually leading the wagons, but just going where the votes go for people you want to get rid of... hence, flip flopping.

I would dare say you are a detriment to town far before dana is my friend.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In fact, thinly veiled behind all the your suspicions is a slight OMGUS, since the only person you expressed distaste in immediately was dana, who we should all be able to agree is just an easy target.

You went swinging after me when I jabbed at you the scumminess of a policy lynch, you jab at chess because he mentions not liking you in DEFCON 5. I'm sure anyone else who mentioned you at some point was called scum by you as well, though I would have to go back and check for sure.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Damn Fate, Pandaboy just called your ass out. I want to see some gold ol' fashioned American RAGE.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Spyrex knows I don't always suck :))))
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hahaha. Random lynch for the win. Whatever, have it your way. There's nothing I can do to defend against a policy lynch like this. I'm no more important than the rest of the town, but I really wish you would pick someone else.
@chesskid3
I know you don't always suck too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I just had an amazing idea.
Come D1, if the failsafe is town, they can claim, and we can pseudo lynch, with the victim (if they have a silo) being required to nuke the failsafe, then cancel the launch, and someone else can be lynched.
Would that work?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 am

Post by bobsnox »

Internet Stranger wrote:
FOS: Bobsnox

You sir, are absolutely worthless. You have contributed nothing to the American cause except to merely annoy me. Clearly you must be communist scum.
Consider yourself a member of the American Official "Nuke them 'till crispy" List.
"American cause" lol - I'm contributing by voting you. nice OMGUS in response, btw

confirm vote: Internet Stranger
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh hey nevermind Nick might be scum lolz.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Why would the failsafe be town? If any member of the town put failsafe anywhere on their list, they need to die now.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hey that's where the giant fucking if is.
If there's no Failsafe claim then we know it's scum. If there is a claim, it's not clear, but it can be used as a tool to remove people instead of wasting a lynch on them.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Damn Dana, if youre not going to even try, why should we keep you around? You realize that you just recited the communist scum consolation speech?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

gandalf5166 wrote:Why would the failsafe be town? If any member of the town put failsafe anywhere on their list, they need to die now.
I put Failsafe on my list, go for it.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Toogeloo wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Why would the failsafe be town? If any member of the town put failsafe anywhere on their list, they need to die now.
I put Failsafe on my list, go for it.
Why? Why would you have rather had Failsafe than a nuke?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Faraday »

danakillsu wrote:Hahaha. Random lynch for the win. Whatever, have it your way. There's nothing I can do to defend against a policy lynch like this. I'm no more important than the rest of the town, but I really wish you would pick someone else.
@chesskid3
I know you don't always suck too.
> POLICY LYNCH

stopped reading there.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Failsafe is a nuke. Any reason to believe a pro-town looking scum wouldn't try to nuke a scummy looking townie?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Faraday »

-Fail Safe is similar to BOMB, and scum would rarely like to trade 1 for 1, but a kill is still a kill. Americans are more likely to lose two town members I would bet.

I don't understand why you put failsafe on the list given this? Something I'm missing?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Faraday »

Very little posting tomorrow till Sunday, 2 exams.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

People seem to fail to
really
read into my posts I suppose.
Toogeloo wrote:It's all WIFOM anyways. Defcon 5 is funny like that >_>.

i.e. Who would believe me if I said that Espionage was my top pick town role?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Faraday »

type in caps lock more often
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:51 am

Post by SpyreX »

Fate wrote:SPYREX WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUR TOOG SCUM READ GO AND WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING AWESOME THINGS.

DONT GET MY PARANOIA DAR ALL CRAZY AGAIN
Its right where it is. Only one rope man. I've been pretty clear that dana needs to go (and dana has made that apparent) and I think both Jed AND toog are scum with Jed a bit more sure.

If there was nukin' dance parties right now they'd all be burning alive.
toog wrote: i.e. Who would believe me if I said that Espionage was my top pick town role?
ITS ALL WIFOM means nothing.

Lets say everything you said (especially arguing the value of cop) was just to cover your own pick. That this was some 'mastermind' plan to get people who might pay attention to not pick cop (thus lessening the number of players attempting to pick the role good job).

Well, at defcon 3 going "MAYBE I AM A COP" just wasted all of it and you can die soon, tia.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

SpyreX wrote:Well, at defcon 3 going "MAYBE I AM A COP" just wasted all of it and you can die soon, tia.
Oh, you caught me... guess I'm screwed. :cop:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Internet Stranger wrote:Damn Dana, if youre not going to even try, why should we keep you around? You realize that you just recited the communist scum consolation speech?
Answer: So I will try. It's as simple as that. I'm not going to waste any more time on a game where people are stupid enough to lynch me like this. If you want to lynch someone else, go ahead, and I will be an active participant in this game. Day 1's not my thing anyway.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

A mystical journey wrote:
Don't you love DEFCON 5, where you can't do anything except talk about how patriotic you are?
Btw, I'm so #$^@ing patriotic that I tore down a poster for Obama and replaced it with an American Flag.
This thread so far makes me want to cry long and hard. Unlike the rest of you, I am willing to admit that this isn't going to go anywhere until DEFCON 4, and furthermore, I am willing to say that I will not even attempt to analyze this thread until DEFCON 4. So see you guys then.
Answer: So I will try. It's as simple as that. I'm not going to waste any more time on a game where people are stupid enough to lynch me like this. If you want to lynch someone else, go ahead, and I will be an active participant in this game. Day 1's not my thing anyway.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

PL day 1 when we can just nuke him come Defcon 1 if we really seem to think it's a good idea makes no goddamn sense at all.
How about we lynch someone else, and dana promises to put silo in offensive mode always if he has one? (though he kinda softclaimed silo)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like, someone who'se flip ACTUALLY GIVES US INFORMATION WOO WOO

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”