Mini 773- Welcome to Lynchville! Perfection! (Over)

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by afatchic »

Kill method was Knife. He would show up inno to gunsmith, however if he commited the kill, it would say stabbed to death. Once again more wifom causing Gunsmith to not be very powerful
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Awesome! Especially alex and qwints, you guys rocked!

Thanks to the Mod for a good game. Despite replacement problems, the town managed to stick this one out.

No wonder the poor mafia was all shaken up, both Light-kun and cater were pushed pretty hard on D1. Brian, sorry to hear about you losing your job! Tough luck all around for sure.

A shame Johnny Rotten did all that reading basically just to vote once and then game over, lol, but thanks very much for replacing anyways.

I'd like to think I would've had it down between Albert and Light-kun on D3, but who knows. Now I know why Light-kun was so weary of voting Brian yesterday. Brian, I had to think you were just stuck between a rock and a hard place on the end of D1, right? Deciding whether or not to bus or take the risk with the hopes that someone like hohum would switch back to KK or the deadline would be extended? That was definitely a tough call.

Good game everyone!
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by afatchic »

Night 1 actions:
Hohum-protect alexhans.
LesterGroans- Checks qwints house for guns
Qwints- doesn’t kill
Archaist-Tracks BrianMcQueso
LightKun-Blocks Archaist
LightKun-Kills Archaist
BrianMcQueso-Watches LightKun.

gunsmith resultsLesterGroans: After a wild turn of events day 1, you decide the best thing to do is to check qwints house to see if he is carrying any guns. Once you decide it’s late enough, you make your way over to his house. You enter his garage; which is a bit messy. After a quick look through, you decide his garage is clean and decide to make your way into the house. The first room you enter is the game room. You notice the mounted deer heads on the wall and tell yourself he has to be hiding some weapons somewhere. So you search the room, without much luck. Then as you open the closet you find a rifle in the back corner. The rifle seems new, and in working condition. However you don’t want him to know you were there, so you don’t mess with it. You decide to hurry up and get back home before anyone notices that your not there.

tracker resultsArchaist: After you make it home and finish eating dinner, you decide to go ahead and make your way over to BrianMcQueso’s house. As you open the door to your garage, there is a shocking sight; the tires of your Tracker have been slashed. After contemplating whether or not to give up the idea of tracking BrianMcQueso tonight, you decide to try and fix the tires. As you bend down to see what you can do for the vehicle, you hear footsteps coming up behind you. Right as you turn around, you hear a loud bang, see a bright flash, and have a very sharp pain in your side. As you lay on the ground for a second, taking your last few breathes, you finally realize you have just been shot.

In other words: You got roleblocked, and you got killed.

watcher resultBrianMcQueso- After you make it home and finish eating dinner, you decide to go ahead and make your way over to LightKun’s house. You get there early so no one notices you concealing yourself across the street. As the night starts winding down, you begin to get tired, and fall in and out of sleep. You awake to the sound of a car. When you look up you see a car coming down the road, toward you. You sit there nervous, wondering if they are about to stop at LightKun’s or not, but then they go flying past and drive out of sight. You breathe a bitter, sweet sigh of relief; then go back to your house.

In other words: No one visited LightKun last night.

Night 2 Actions:
Hohum-doesn't submit actions/ gets Roleblocked
qwints- shoots Light-kun
Skruffs-Checks Kublai Khan- None(Didn't send PM)
Light-kun- Blocks Hohum
Light-kun- Kills Hohum

MY THOUGHTS:
This game was very interesting, and pretty much was won on day 1. I think if Light-kun had been lynched day 1 it would have turned out extremely different. But with that drastic bandwagon within the last 24 hours, the scum kinda stuck out. Also, I believe if we would have had an active gunsmith it may have went completely different as he got a guilty on the vig, and was already suspicious of him. On top of that, the vig being suspicious of scum wasn't good for the scum. I knew it was only a matter of time before qwints would shoot Light-kun. Then it not being active day 2 gave RedCoyote plenty of time to push his case on Brian with no one else presenting any type of case. Either way, the town played outstanding. I'm gonna nominate this for best town for a scummy whenever they come around again!

Game MVP goes to RedCoyote!

If everyone could answer these questions it would be very helpful to me in the future..
1)Did i prod too often/ often enough?
2)Was the flavor overkill?
3)What do you think of the setup?
4)Did i post votecounts often enough?
5)Did you ever use the votecount in the first post?
6)What could i have done differently to make the game better?

I would like to say thanks to Archaist, RedCoyote, Cateraction, Light-kun, BrianMcQueso, Alexhans, and Kublai Khan for sticking it out and playing it all the way through.

I would also like to say thanks to all the replacements (qwints, Albert B. Rampage, Skruffs, Hohum, and Johnny Rotten)

Thanks guys! I enjoyed it!
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:50 am

Post by alexhans »

LOL GO TOWN!!!

Great Shot Qwints! Glad you took it. LK HAD to go next anyway but Albert might've proven a hard person to read (Yes, that's why I kept pushing him over and over again)

Post 686 Must've scared the shit out of scum! :lol:
I'm happy I went after both scum on day 1 and later agreed with the scum lynch on day 2 and was willing to vote the third scum on day 3... A fact that you might have missed is that LK waited a long time before posting in day 2... He finally said he was roleblocked when RC and me mentioned the possibility.
------------------
RedCoyote wrote:Awesome! Especially alex and qwints, you guys rocked!
Thanks RC!!! But we couldn't have done it without you... You helped me pull through the Cateraction waggon.
RedCoyote wrote:Thanks to the Mod for a good game. Despite replacement problems, the town managed to stick this one out.
Yeah, and we did a helluva job too! :D
RedCoyote wrote: No wonder the poor mafia was all shaken up, both Light-kun and cater were pushed pretty hard on D1. Brian, sorry to hear about you losing your job! Tough luck all around for sure.
I think that they should've resigned LK when they could... Even though he was a strong PR... not doing so lost them the game because his whishy washiness on D1 had been extremely opportunistic.
RedCoyote wrote: A shame Johnny Rotten did all that reading basically just to vote once and then game over, lol, but thanks very much for replacing anyways.
Thanks Johnny! You helpd with your little bit! Thanks for replacing!
RedCoyote wrote: I'd like to think I would've had it down between Albert and Light-kun on D3
LK would definetly be in the spotlight tomorrow.
RedCoyote wrote: but who knows. Now I know why Light-kun was so weary of voting Brian yesterday
Yes, and remember my Post 686, the scumflip guessing and linking was definetly weird and linked them toguether.
RedCoyote wrote: . Brian, I had to think you were just stuck between a rock and a hard place on the end of D1, right? Deciding whether or not to bus or take the risk with the hopes that someone like hohum would switch back to KK or the deadline would be extended? That was definitely a tough call.
LOL. Imagine the faces of scum when they realized that a Super Fast Waggon had formed only to go after the other scum.
------------------

afatchic wrote:Hohum-protect alexhans.
Although this wasn't a bad move because I could've been SK I still think that protecting Archaist would've been great...
afatchic wrote:LesterGroans- Checks qwints house for guns
Now I understand his vote... :I Anyway, It didn't help much that you gave NO reason for it...
afatchic wrote:Archaist-Tracks BrianMcQueso
Wow! Imagine when Archaist received that Brian had gone to LK... And LK said he was Roleblocked... We would've necessarily had to lynch Brian... XD oh. No, Archaist was blocked by LK... meh.
afatchic wrote:LightKun-Blocks Archaist
LightKun-Kills Archaist
Obv the best choice by scum to make the kill.
afatchic wrote:BrianMcQueso-Watches LightKun.
Huh? Setting up a bus? I want to read that Quicktopic NOW!
afatchic wrote:qwints- shoots Light-kun
Bullseye! :D
Light-kun- Blocks Hohum
Can a JK be blocked? Can JK block RB?
[/color]
afatchic wrote:
Game MVP goes to RedCoyote!
Could'nt agree more.
-------------------
afatchic wrote:
If everyone could answer these questions it would be very helpful to me in the future..

I would like to say thanks to Archaist, RedCoyote, Cateraction, Light-kun, BrianMcQueso, Alexhans, and Kublai Khan for sticking it out and playing it all the way through.

I would also like to say thanks to all the replacements (qwints, Albert B. Rampage, Skruffs, Hohum, and Johnny Rotten)

Thanks guys! I enjoyed it!
1) I really don't remember. You should know :P
2) The flavour was fine.
3) It was great. Seemed balanced and original.
4) NO! I Need MOAR votecounts... You posted some but many times I felt I needed more.
5) huh? Was there one? No, I didn't realize.
6) Nothing, really.

You know what was my only issue (wich didn't make to much difference anyway) but besides that you were a great mod. I'm glad I joined this game (just for you :P).

hohum
(Replacing ppp973): Well, me and hohum, hohum and me... Anyway, he did the same thing as qwints... replaced, tunneled and then attacked who attacked him. But he did one GREAT thing. He claimed and that was incredibly important to realize that LK was probably lying because hohum seemed to be town.

Skruffs
(Replacing LesterGroans): well... We really didn't get much from you did we? Lester was, thank god, voted Cater.

RedCoyote
*: Praise, praise, praise. :D You were the town's unofficial cop. You did what you had to do and posted great points.

qwints
(Replacing Cream147)*: After RC, you were the most relevant player. Such a pity you completely tunnel visioned on Kublai on the first part of D2. Anyway, you looked pretty town the whole time. But NEVER AGAIN Soft claim :P Bad idea.

Johnny Rotten
(Replacing Archon, who replaced PieIsPopcorn)*:Pie, I don't recall much, just a lame discussion about the RVS (See that the ones that didn't want things to get agressive were not scum?) with KK. Then Archon, null and... townie claim? Then JOhnny who didn't have much time but added his bit.

Albert B. Rampage
(Replacing ChiefSkye4): Replacement lurker... I tried and I tried but couldn't get him to post.

Kublai Khan
: Good game KK! You managed to pull through a bad case against you from several people at different times and lynched scum twice! :)

Archaist
-Tracker- Shot night 1: He acted scummy on day 1 but his claim was believable and he made a good night choice... This is for you Archaist!

alexhans
: Im town, Town won! Go Town!

cateraction
-Mafia Godfather- Lynched Day 1: LOL. IGMEOY XD Next time, don't mildly avoid the RVS like that... And vote KK with conviction man! :P

BrianMcQueso
-Mafia Watcher- Lynched Day 2: You had it rough mate. Good game. You looked pro-town on D1.

Light-kun
: Duuuude. Less vote hopping... It seemed that Anything worked for you. Oh! by killing hohum you confirmed him... bad idea... We were probably gonna lynch you next...
-----------------
And for those who didn't read the link I gave you:
alexhans 686 wrote:
LK to qwints wrote:Oh yes, the two votes prior to my own were just so much pressure. And the fact I can't defend a guy feeling that he's town doesn't allow me to just not vote him. It's the best move to progress the game, and with one scum down, I don't quite understand why you wish to hinder votes on Brian.
If Brian is scum, you're looking like scum with him.
mmmm... maybe it's a good idea to lynch brian after all... and remember this phrase...
LK+Brian+Cater
?
Remember... Doc is an easy fake claim and it can help out the REAL doc... plus, LK suggesting that he was a naive doc made me suspicious.
LK wrote: "[L-k says] that [he] vote
scum although [he] doesn't think they're scum."

That could be a slip that you know Brian is scum, but you're pushing for an Albert lynch?
Twice you've said Brian is scum in different scenarios to accuse first qwints and then me when you previously looked totally uncertain about his allignment...
alexhans 686 wrote: mmmm look at Cater's post 344... When the LK waggon was going over the qwints waggon cater jumps of and tries to steerr the lynch again.
Cater 344 wrote:I don't feel comfortable voting for LK, because I can't convince myself that his play has been scummy. It's so frantic and confusing that I don't know what to think of him.

Qwints on the other hand, fits a scum role very well from what I've seen of him. He seemed very adamant about KK, which to me seemed like he was wearing blinders and coming to conclusions and then finding support. But he's seemed to forget about KK when he came under some questioning and pressure. I think he misread the general opinion on KK and when pressure came, he switched to LK, who is an easier case to make.
:P

GREAT GAME EVERYONE!

We are called lynchville for a reason! We Own at lynching!
I'm back...
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Shit, that was awesome. Tough game for scum, but great game for town. Especially RedCoyote and alexhans. The timely push of cateraction as an alternate lynch at deadline was the key to the whole game. It allowed the best townies to pretty much clear each other, then band together with patient, thorough scum-hunting. Which is cool because lately a lot of mods are making setups to discourage "follow-the-cop" playmentality on this site. We didn't have one cop/tracker result and we didn't need it. Vanilla Townies totally owned this game.

Of course big props to Qwints for his accurate 1-shot vigging. With the never-revealed gunsmith result on him and most of the town thinking he might be scum, he toughed it out and gave very a pro-town analysis of the game and ultimately did some great (literal) scum-hunting. Kudos to him.

And the MVP does go deservedly to RedCoyote. As much as it hurt my ego, you were right in your observation that if I were scum I wouldn't have the balls to vote a claimed power role then leave at deadline. :? (I should probably work on that :twisted: ). I dread the day that I have to play against you.

I really didn't mean to be such an aggressive ass on Day 1 and it's really not my style, but ironically it was BrianMcQueso's scummy "snappy and defensive" comment that made me pursue it as a strategy. I figured that as a townie I had nothing to lose by trying to draw out scummy cases against me. Mixed results I guess. The Archaist case was bad and outed our tracker. And I think it drew unfair suspicion to qwints and hohum. But I like to think that it helped create some dynamics that exposed cateraction and Light-kun as scum. (Note to Light-kun: Never state that your retracting 80% of your comments. For me that was like you sprinting up the gallow steps.) BrianMcQueso got tripped up on the deadline lynch with him looking for a PR claim and a time extension. cateraction probably should have took him up on him and claimed something. But it was a tough call at deadline with neck and neck lynches on whether or not to bus.

Good luck with your job-hunting Brian. Just use your excellent mafia skills to convince potential employers to hire you. I think that if you had had more time to play, you probably would have gotten town to mislynch at least once.

Speaking of which, hopefully Skruffs posts and lets us know what the story was. Strangest replacement ever.

Also, I hate to be mean, but the dropping out of unreadable players like ppp973 and Archon really helped out the town a great deal, despite sending afatchic on a constant search for replacements. Albert B. Rampage's initial vote for qwints and his push for a wagon made me think that maybe he had a guilty result on him, but once he changed his vote I would have gladly lynched him. The zwet-style is just not useful or helpful.
afatchic wrote:If everyone could answer these questions it would be very helpful to me in the future..
1) Did fine work here
2) Naw, I like good flavor. Always makes a game fun.
3) Seems like it might have been tilted a little towards scum.
4&5) Actually, I think we could have used a couple more frequent votecounts. Even when I made my final vote I wasn't sure if it was the final vote, I had to use the first post votecount and count from that post.
6) Nothing really. The lack of players willing to replace was the biggest pain but that's out of your control.

And thank you very much for setting up and modding this game. Excellently done.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

I did nothign in this game, at least I kept Lester from being modkilled or whatnot.
Congrats on those who did their homework. :)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I didn't expect there to be much work for this game, since it looked like you guys had it all wrapped up from day 1. I fully intended to coast through the game.

Sometimes, content just isn't necessary after a certain point.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by qwints »

BrianMcQueso wrote: Use some common sense, man. The mafia have no reason to counterclaim LK. If they do, and LK is lynched and flips doctor, then the doctor-claimed scum just got themselves lynched on the next day. More on our doctor situation in a moment.
---

Now, while I said that two doctors in a game of this size is impossible, it's because two doctors can cross-protect and live forever. With a jailkeeper (or whatever you want to call it), that synergy is not possible. Therefore it is possible (but still very unlikely) that both LK and hohum are telling the truth. The jailkeeper is a much stronger role than a doctor, because they are more likely to prevent a nightkill.

If I were in your shoes, hohum, I would have gladly protected archaist. Sure, he would have lost his tracking for the night, but you would have been preventing the night kill, and confirming archaist's innocence (it wasn't guaranteed just from his Day 1 claim). But I can see the logic behind your decision. It still just bothers me that neither of our claimed doctors bothered to protect our claimed tracker.
I obviously thought LK was quite scummy, but this was the post that made me pull the trigger. Hohum was so obviously town after D1 that the attempt to save LK felt forced. So, when Brian flipped town I was willing to pull the trigger. Especially considering that I was likely the lynch on D3.

Best Plays:
Hohum hammering cat.
RC leading the wagon on Brian

Worst Plays:
Brian's close of D1
ABR in general.

1)Good amount
2)I liked it
3)Weird, but interesting.
4)A little more would have been nice
5)No
6)Faster replacements (not that I know how you'd do that)
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by afatchic »

Thanks for the feedback guys. I kept the votecount in the first post accurate as possible, since i changed it every time someone posted. So i assumed everyone would use that, and thus not have to clutter the thread up with votecounts. I still tried to get it near the top of every page anyways.

Yeah I am extremely sorry it came down to that with all the replacements.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Johnny Rotten
Johnny Rotten
Goon
Johnny Rotten
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Johnny Rotten »

Well, turns out I didn't have too much impact......thanks for having me though! It was fun while it lasted!!

:)
Show
As Town: 2-0

As Scum: 0-0

Lynched: 2x
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh I'm gettin monayyyyy. take a look in the mirror say wassup. turn my swag onnnnn...yeaaaah
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod 752 wrote:Game MVP goes to RedCoyote!
Thank you... I dedicate this award to the (good) people of Lynchville!!
Mod 752 wrote:1)Did i prod too often/ often enough?
1) Prods were fine from my end.
2) No, I don't think so. The descriptions were all fine. I especially like how the town Tracker owned a Geo Tracker. :D
3) I liked the setup. I think, like you said, there's plenty of opportunity for WIFOM in night actions.
4) I generally like to see one vote count every page.
5) Oh, no, I usually check the first post for replacement people and to check if I included everyone in a scale or something. I didn't check it for vote counts.
6) Like I said, I prefer a vote count every page. Other than that I thought you did fine.

---
alex 753 wrote:I think that they should've resigned LK when they could... Even though he was a strong PR... not doing so lost them the game because his whishy washiness on D1 had been extremely opportunistic.
Wasn't there a point earlier in D2 when were arguing that either Light-kun or Brian should be lynched? XD

But I forgot you had called the scum team in post 686, that was good foresight.
alex 753 wrote:You were the town's unofficial cop. You did what you had to do and posted great points.
<3

---
KK 754 wrote:And the MVP does go deservedly to RedCoyote. As much as it hurt my ego, you were right in your observation that if I were scum I wouldn't have the balls to vote a claimed power role then leave at deadline.
Thanks, KK. I'm glad we were all able to hold Brian to the noose on D2. I was getting so worried that he was being pressed too hard, too fast, and that people would get tired of hearing about him by the end of the day. It helps when the town is full of good, logical scumhunters like KK :D

---
qwints 757 wrote:I obviously thought LK was quite scummy, but this was the post that made me pull the trigger. Hohum was so obviously town after D1 that the attempt to save LK felt forced. So, when Brian flipped town I was willing to pull the trigger. Especially considering that I was likely the lynch on D3.
It's hard for me to say the shot was ballsy after we lynched two scum in a row, lol, but I'm so glad you ended up using your power. I'm glad you had the patience to read Brian closely before you shot too.

---
JR 759 wrote:Well, turns out I didn't have too much impact......thanks for having me though! It was fun while it lasted!!
I will say that if the game had gone into D3 I'm glad for the input you did have. I almost immediately felt relief from you coming in and taking the time to read the thread, it seemed very pro-town.
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 am

Post by cateraction »

Man, I was so upset at LK for claiming doc. I think Brian and I would have had half a chance if LK was lynched. But as it was he tried to save me and that ended everything. Good play town. I did enjoy the game. Wish I could have played longer.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by qwints »

Yeah, if LK had let himself be lynched, this game would have been REALLY different. Brian was a fairly solid town read for me at the beginning, you were mildly scummy. Hohum looks really bad instead of obvtown. Assuming I'm still investigated, you've got two quick mislynches.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by afatchic »

qwints wrote:Yeah, if LK had let himself be lynched, this game would have been REALLY different. Brian was a fairly solid town read for me at the beginning, you were mildly scummy. Hohum looks really bad instead of obvtown. Assuming I'm still investigated, you've got two quick mislynches.
Yeah i was pretty excited, because i went to work anticipating a Light-kun lynch, with both others coming out looking pretty good. So i already had the lynch scene thought up in my head, then i get home and find out Cateraction got lynched. Then on top of that Brian didn't look to good at the end of it.

Scum chat link here... http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/QYeZvvbgdwC
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Huh.. I find it pretty funny that LK thought I might be SK. The panic after Day 1 was great. I feel bad for the scum team.

Hey, where's our scummie nom, afatchic?! :roll:

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by alexhans »

Kublai Khan wrote:Huh.. I find it pretty funny that LK thought I might be SK. The panic after Day 1 was great. I feel bad for the scum team.

seconded...

I have to look for the txt where I commented on this game...
I'm back...
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by afatchic »

alexhans wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Huh.. I find it pretty funny that LK thought I might be SK. The panic after Day 1 was great. I feel bad for the scum team.

seconded...

I have to look for the txt where I commented on this game...
Where can i nominate it at? I don't know where to do it.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

afatchic wrote:Where can i nominate it at? I don't know where to do it.
In the Mafia Discussion forum. There's a Scummies 2009 thread that's stickied.

Oh, and your sig is a little out of date.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by afatchic »

Kublai Khan wrote:
afatchic wrote:Where can i nominate it at? I don't know where to do it.
In the Mafia Discussion forum. There's a Scummies 2009 thread that's stickied.

Oh, and your sig is a little out of date.
Awesome, going to do it now.

Yeah i no its outdated, i just dont get on here much anymore, so i haven't changed it yet
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 am

Post by hohum »