Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Skygazer »

VC 1.03
AnimatedWiz
(2): Generic, Dannflor
Gumiguy
(2): Shrek, Charles510
Shrek
(2): BlackStar, bob3141
bob3141
(1): Gumiguy
BlackStar
(1): Black
Hu Tao
(1): Andante

Not Voting
(4): brightbluebug, Hu Tao, AnimatedWiz, Afrayed Knott

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to scuttle a player. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-09-28 06:30:00).

mod notes: I am washing a broom
Last edited by Skygazer on Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Compared to my only other game here, there’s a lot more talking already, so I wouldn’t say it’s too slow? About half of us are talking a lot so far and I’m sure that when the others speak on how they read our currently conversations we’ll have way more to go off of.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 72, BlackStar wrote:
In post 65, Andante wrote: What I don’t know about is the “don’t like Charles gpt post, not good!!” stuff followed by no votes there, like… no votes??

idk i’m on phone and have spent most of today sleeping
Thinking that the Chat GPT stuff is weird isn't the same thing as thinking that it's inherently scummy
In post 66, Andante wrote: dann’s playstyle this game seems too chill/laid back, I also don’t know what I think of it

bug’s early readslist is probably a good sign for bug, time shall tell, but that’s definitely not the kind of effort scum would likely give this slow paced game
Why do you think that this game is slow-paced? It seems like everyone is already firing on all syllables and trying to find anything to latch onto.

I agree that brrightbluebug's read list feels townie
I agree with it not being slow, most games I join have pages of jokes in the beginning
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 73, Andante wrote:
In post 70, Hu Tao wrote: Am I reading wrong..? You literally said that's not the kind of effort scum would give? And I'm asking why that's the case
“time shall tell”
I'm sorry but that's not an answer to the question. It's like saying. "This thing is going to happen, but it might not" when you say something like that it sounds like you're just saying something to post filler and not anything behind it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Andante »

are we serious? I’m the one here posting filler just to post?

TIME SHALL TELL LITERALLY MEANS IM NOT LOCKING IN THE READ AND PLAN ON REEVALUATING IT, All i did was comment on that being a good look and I’ll stand by it, and I’m used to fast paced maf lol so this is very slow to me but whatever…

Hu Tao, you wanna talk about posting just to post? 1 look at your iso…
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

What about my iso is posting just to post and not a question or follow up?
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Charles510 »

ok, no more ChatGPT posts, I promise to be me.

brightbluebug, please set up an avatar picture ASAP. That is one of my pet peeves.

I only know one thing, Generic is town. I will sheep wherever he goes. For that reason I am placing my vote on
VOTE: AnimatedWiz
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Charles510 »

In post 63, brightbluebug wrote: shrek - voted right out the gate for gumi with no reasoning but i don't know how that's generally viewed so i have no thoughts (+ what does rvs mean)
hu tao - one singular message, no reads no voting, though probably because she's busy with life
gumiguy - one message voting bob & defending self and again, probably busy with life
charles - i agree that it could be slightly suspicious and misdirection-y of him to make the post right after the two votes for animatedwiz but it could just be slightly awkward timing or not knowing what to say (+ having already voted for gumi)
andante - the "exact same reaction" thing as well as quickly coming to conclusions/connections seems kind of as bob & black said "i'm so town", but could be just her tryingto get stuff going - she also givesreasoning as animatedwiz pointed out
bob - no thoughts - points out andante
black - also no thoughts
(black)star - "it doesn't seem that suspicious but i'll keep an eye on them" could be both being scum but that seems like a really sucky way to not put suspicion on either so probably not scum and just him giving his own read
animatedwiz - his first message just seems pretty normal and his second justifies it."i respect the suspicion" could be some weird reverse psychology esque thing but i don't think it is
dannflor - no thoughts on him, just two non-accusatory questioning posts
good stuff, thank you for this. im still pretty much null on everyone
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 82, Charles510 wrote:
In post 63, brightbluebug wrote: shrek - voted right out the gate for gumi with no reasoning but i don't know how that's generally viewed so i have no thoughts (+ what does rvs mean)
hu tao - one singular message, no reads no voting, though probably because she's busy with life
gumiguy - one message voting bob & defending self and again, probably busy with life
charles - i agree that it could be slightly suspicious and misdirection-y of him to make the post right after the two votes for animatedwiz but it could just be slightly awkward timing or not knowing what to say (+ having already voted for gumi)
andante - the "exact same reaction" thing as well as quickly coming to conclusions/connections seems kind of as bob & black said "i'm so town", but could be just her tryingto get stuff going - she also givesreasoning as animatedwiz pointed out
bob - no thoughts - points out andante
black - also no thoughts
(black)star - "it doesn't seem that suspicious but i'll keep an eye on them" could be both being scum but that seems like a really sucky way to not put suspicion on either so probably not scum and just him giving his own read
animatedwiz - his first message just seems pretty normal and his second justifies it."i respect the suspicion" could be some weird reverse psychology esque thing but i don't think it is
dannflor - no thoughts on him, just two non-accusatory questioning posts
good stuff, thank you for this. im still pretty much null on everyone
what about it makes you feel like its "good stuff"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 81, Charles510 wrote: ok, no more ChatGPT posts, I promise to be me.

brightbluebug, please set up an avatar picture ASAP. That is one of my pet peeves.

I only know one thing, Generic is town. I will sheep wherever he goes. For that reason I am placing my vote on
very bad vote

So your saying you arnt trying to solve the game as thats what it looks like. Out side of conf town voting there dont you want to atleast sort that player. As what makes you think gen is even right.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 84, bob3141 wrote:

very bad vote

So your saying you arnt trying to solve the game as thats what it looks like. Out side of conf town voting there dont you want to atleast sort that player. As what makes you think gen is even right.
Come on Bob, let’s not fall out, why wouldn’t I be right? :wink:
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 85, Generic wrote:

very bad vote

Come on Bob, let’s not fall out, why wouldn’t I be right? :wink:
How often is anyone one right day one but important thing is its very bad for town when players dont try and solve. If a players is town they shoudl be trying to solve as following the ic is easy for scum to do.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Generic »

Oh I know, I was just messing.

You are asking good questions, my apologies if I have interrupted the flow.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Black »

i tried reading but my brain hurts. ill check in later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Bob seems town at the moment.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:55 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I agree on Bob, but I think my read might be somewhat biased due to them defending me.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

very bad vote

it's hard to explain, but this post feels like scum taking advantage of a bad post from town, gives me flashbacks to me as scum where I'll jump on a bad town post like this...

not saying I TR Charles at all, but that's legit what bob's post here is reminding me of.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Andante »

Looking at the PL, I can't recall anything from these 5

- Gumiguy
- Afrayed Knott
- BlackStar
- Shrek
- Black
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 52, Black wrote: bob feels town. I like his point re: Andante. Making associations this early kinda feels like they are trying to do too much? Like "hey I'm solving I'm so town"
I could see a Black and bob team tbh, bob is the only one Black has made a point to go "I think X is town BECAUSE of this reason" and then the 3rd is likely in shrek/gumi/afrayed or something like that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

idk, I read 84 and just really didn't like it
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 91, Andante wrote:

very bad vote

it's hard to explain, but this post feels like scum taking advantage of a bad post from town, gives me flashbacks to me as scum where I'll jump on a bad town post like this...

not saying I TR Charles at all, but that's legit what bob's post here is reminding me of.
fully disagree, i don’t think bob was being particularly aggressive with it and he was more talking to charles than about him. if he were like ‘oh look what charles said it gives me bad vibes’ i’d think that’s scummy but i read it as earnestly pointing out faulty logic
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Generic »

In post 91, Andante wrote:

very bad vote

I had this same thought but was holding it back to see how it would play out.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Generic »

I’m going to have to iso black because I feel a sense of coasting from the latest post. I don’t remember her doing that up to now but I don’t remember what she has done. :shrug:
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:53 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 93, Andante wrote:
In post 52, Black wrote: bob feels town. I like his point re: Andante. Making associations this early kinda feels like they are trying to do too much? Like "hey I'm solving I'm so town"
I could see a Black and bob team tbh, bob is the only one Black has made a point to go "I think X is town BECAUSE of this reason" and then the 3rd is likely in shrek/gumi/afrayed or something like that
I agree with the post from Black that you quoted. You've been very active but your posting style seems like you're trying way too hard to look like you're trying to figure things out. Maybe you're being genuine, but the aggressiveness is rubbing me the wrong way
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:54 am

Post by BlackStar »

It's like you wanted to rush out of RVS the second it started and you're throwing shade at everyone who isn't trying to move as quickly as you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”