Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Umlaut »

Hey, it's Page 4! Bulge, why did you E-1 Kop?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 3:31 am

Post by The Bulge »

the vote seemed like the best thing i could do to get the game moving, i certainly wasnt expecting a hammer tho i did think it was p funny

and i didnt want to give my reasoning straight away for a similar reason, to let people speculate, get some half-decent content in the thread
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Umlaut »

That makes sense... I mean, it worked in that it got me to ask about it which maybe could have gone somewhere yesterday if not for the lolhammer.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 44, Asri Teroka wrote: This one a bit sick so very neutral on the hammer. It flips scum or vannila? This one hopes.
I hope you're feeling better. That said, this reaction bugs me and I don't think it's just the writing style. You had
no
opinion of the hammer, positive or negative or even just surprised, before seeing the fliip?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:00 am

Post by redFF »

To talk through my thought process on the hammer: I didn't realize the game had started until basically 5 min before I hammered. Checked the site that morning, confirmed my role pm, saw we were at l-1 and couldn't resist the opportunity
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:03 am

Post by redFF »

In post 61, Dunnstral wrote: I'm looking at redFF's posts on site and they seem to try in games. Like they have thought put into their posts. And in this game I am instead getting a trolly vibe which doesn't match with what I am seeing. What is up with that?
Terrible post, we are 3 pages into the game. Scumread.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:03 am

Post by redFF »

VOTE: dunn
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 78, Umlaut wrote:
In post 44, Asri Teroka wrote: This one a bit sick so very neutral on the hammer. It flips scum or vannila? This one hopes.
I hope you're feeling better. That said, this reaction bugs me and I don't think it's just the writing style. You had
no
opinion of the hammer, positive or negative or even just surprised, before seeing the fliip?

This one doesn't care much if it bugs you. Not having the energy one direction or another is neutral and the mood at the time.

Implosion good so far.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 63, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 59, Dunnstral wrote: I voted Kop to try to push the day forward. They had 1 post total and I preferred to push there over Asri who had more content (if only by a little). I was also trying to get Andante to take a stance (or to explain their stance, at least). I am now also trying to get The Bulge to take a stance and I'm not sure why they are being weird about this.
This one mostly talked about music, welcomed kop onto tunnel and asked kop 'yes?'. This one isn't saying you're saying something scummy yet, your explanation can come from town. It's just that kop was there and voting and aksing questions, it made him look scummy yes. But to say Asri made more content just because this one hade more posts is a little meh. Because kop had more posts near the end, and you did stay on when the wagon was e-1 so. And Kop was going after Asri on actual content. No one was really doing that except maybe against kop, so overall I find it weird you set kop up as being inactive where others in fact were, and how you sort of frame the kop wagon as moving the game along without using the actually decent recent for voting for kop in that he was perhaps deliberately scummy due to vannilla status.

This one might have expected a vote on the bulge, redff, even megazumaril maybe to mve the day forward but again right now let's say this is neutral and this one still has you at town.

Dunnstrall killing Andante one NK possibility. Andnate being strong another?

RedFF's hammer almost read like a challenge to Umlaut to me. Where is Umlaut? Where is red? This one will wait a bit.
Kop had one post, to me it made more sense to vote the person with less presence. I saw Kop's second post when the thread was locked along with everything after that, their first post was an rvs vote. The wagon reached e-1 and then was subsequently hammered while I was sleeping, so it's not really a choice I made but a consequence of having voted there earlier.

I voted Kop because there was already 2 votes on Kop; I didn't think voting somebody with 0 votes as an rvs would be helpful. That is why I was comparing Kop to you, since you were also at 2 votes.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 80, redFF wrote:
In post 61, Dunnstral wrote: I'm looking at redFF's posts on site and they seem to try in games. Like they have thought put into their posts. And in this game I am instead getting a trolly vibe which doesn't match with what I am seeing. What is up with that?
We are also on day 2 and you are still making "trolly" posts like "whats up" right after hammering.

In comparison in the last game you played you were asking questions from the first page and you don't give off the trolly vibe.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 67, The Bulge wrote:
i mean there's not much to go off of in the first two pages for any serious content
In post 69, The Bulge wrote: would love for red to chime in. im not ready to call him scum for the hammer, it didnt seem all too serious and given the gamestate idk if its even AI. but without a comment from him at this point the game will continue to stall and that pushes him right off the fence between trolling and antitown.
You seem to disagree with me in your first post here but then you come to the same conclusion anyway. Or are you seeing this as different from what I'm saying?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I admit that when I was looking at redff's posts I wasn't narrowing things down to just the beginning of the game. Does that make it a "terrible post" or invalidate my point? I don't really think so.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:39 am

Post by implosion »

In post 80, redFF wrote:
I mean... do you disagree that you've given off that vibe? I feel like hammering five minutes after reading your role PM is enough to singlehandedly conclude that you aren't really trying, and is enough to singlehandedly conclude that you have a trolly vibe, page count be damned.

Like,
you
are the one who caused day 2 to start on page 2, and now you're criticizing someone for making conclusions about you based on your day 1 play?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 8:03 am

Post by redFF »

that's fair
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Invisibility »

VC 2.02
redFF (1): Umlaut
Dunnstral (1): redFF

Not voting: implosion, The Bulge, Dunnstral, Asri Teroka, MegAzumarill

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to eliminate someone. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-05-31 11:58:02).
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Liking implo so far, kinda forgor about this game and its late so i'll have more tomorrow
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Umlaut »

After thinking about the people on yesterday's wagon a little more:
  • Moderate townread on Dunnstral for not just saying "red is scummy because hammer" but actually doing the homework to verify this isn't their usual game.
  • Implo seems to be trying at least so gets some town points for that. I overall like and while I'm not thrilled with ("possibly from scum" is a pretty weak claim, every post in the game is possibly from scum; do you think I'm scummy or not?) it did get a brief discussion going which is a pro-town move overall.
  • Bulge's response to me in is satisfactory. I can't put too much weight on it since I already sort of pointed to the right answer ("I wanted to make things happen") but it still is the right answer. Also I sort of think it would be hard for scum to write that they found a page 2 quickhammer on town "funny" without feeling very self-conscious about it.
If we're looking for scum on the wagon I'd look in red (obviously) and Meg. I can't complain about any of Meg's posts but there isn't enough there to support a townread.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 2:40 am

Post by redFF »

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 2:58 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

How about this game? What are your rhoughts on other slots red?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one has the same question.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 3:56 am

Post by redFF »

I like implo and asri as town

Dunnstral as scum

Rest no strong opinion either way
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What does your post 88 mean redFF?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am

Post by redFF »

I was responding to implosion
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If you are saying that is fair, how are you still scumreading me?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Umlaut »

I think you mean Dunnstral looked at one game, not me.

Anyway, I looked at the two games you linked. What are you trying to show me? You were terse but you were mostly serious and not just hammering for the hell of it.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”