She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 73, Ythan wrote:
In post 67, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 63, Ythan wrote: @58 those aren't explanations except 31 which was after my post.
After your post and BEFORE MINE Ythan.

And they ARE explinations. They require you to do a little research of the OPEN GAME TYPE and its history, but if you ASKED ME FOR THAT maybe I'd have done that work for you instead of having this stupid fight where I literally just want to fucking tell you to fuck off
Idk why you're being hyper aggressive but like I'm not so we can chill if you would prefer that.
I'm so far beyond chill with the person who was offered multiple chances to actually engage with my argument and chose not to.

So far beyond chill. You intentionally tried to tilt me to either try and read me or because you're scum. Either way, congrats, I'm tilted, you accomplished your goal.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

eyeroll
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:48 pm

In post 75, Alisae wrote: I think chilling is +town
Maybe it is, I'm sort of incandescently angry that I literally tried to make this player engage with the actual argument like 4 fuckign times and they chose to tilt me and only NOW are they like "woah let's calm down"

when it looks good for them to say it and makes me look like a fucking psychopath for being angry when I have GOODFUCKING REASON dfhskal FUCK dude

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

but also <3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:48 pm

In post 78, Ythan wrote: eyeroll
Welcome to the Haystack

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

And you're totally engaging with my argument, uhuh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 79, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 75, Alisae wrote: I think chilling is +town
Maybe it is, I'm sort of incandescently angry that I literally tried to make this player engage with the actual argument like 4 fuckign times and they chose to tilt me and only NOW are they like "woah let's calm down"

when it looks good for them to say it and makes me look like a fucking psychopath for being angry when I have GOODFUCKING REASON dfhskal FUCK dude
I feel like you think everyone is just out to get you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 82, Ythan wrote: And you're totally engaging with my argument, uhuh
I think what you're doing w/ your current posting is just trying to provoke LLD
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:50 pm

In post 80, Ythan wrote: but also <3
nah no fuckin' hearts i'm legit upset

this is a fucking null neutral strategy that you had the opportunity at any time to engage with or do even the slightest amount of work to see why anyone would believe this and instead you're like "nope nah seems fake bro" and while I try to explain it to alisae it's jsut more of that the whole time

i am about to burst into fucking tears because i'm so tired of dealing with people who just discredit me when I say shit like this without even doing the work to see if I'm RIGHT first

do you know how FRUSTRATING that is

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

It's a good interaction but it's late and I don't think people should be waking up to 8+ pages of you two just flinging shit at each other. That's just +scum I believe
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 85, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

this is a fucking null neutral strategy that you had the opportunity at any time to engage with or do even the slightest amount of work to see why anyone would believe this and instead you're like "nope nah seems fake bro" and while I try to explain it to alisae it's jsut more of that the whole time

i am about to burst into fucking tears because i'm so tired of dealing with people who just discredit me when I say shit like this without even doing the work to see if I'm RIGHT first

It's like you haven't read a single one of my posts since I voted you. Your reaction is unbelievable, I think I made that pretty clear but if not it's explicit now.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:54 pm

In post 65, Rad wrote:
In post 61, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 40, Rad wrote: This is a really aggressive opening if lady is scum. Feeling kinda townie to me with the excited theory. I should sleep but I do love reading game openings that are moving this fast.
this is null for me, don't town read me for this

I'm literally executing understood and practiced game theory for this game there's nothing here that scum me doesn't do.
Do you have a game you can link to that you opened this emotionally aggressively as scum?
Why would I show you that?

Like, what I am doing is neutral, but you're asking me to show you if I'm this aggressive as scum.

The townie in me wants to say "no" and maybe you don't find one, but the answer is undoubtably yes I just don't have one in mind because it's common enough as an occurance.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:56 pm

In post 87, Ythan wrote:
In post 85, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

It's like you haven't read a single one of my posts since I voted you. Your reaction is unbelievable, I think I made that pretty clear but if not it's explicit now.
fucking HOW

you said "i don't believe it" and I said "I'm explaining it" and started explaining it to the PERSON ASKING ME QUESITONS ABOUT IT and you went "lul didn't already explain it" and made points about PRIOR POSTS when I said I was EXPLAINING IT FURTHER and instead of fuckign asking me questions about WHY I believe what I believe you just continue to believe I'm full of shit based on ???.

I've been reading your fucking posts. You're not engaging with me on the thing you need to engage with, instead you're just going "you're not reading, you're not explaining" when I'm syaing "okay then engage and I'll explain more!"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 88, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 65, Rad wrote:
In post 40, Rad wrote: This is a really aggressive opening if lady is scum. Feeling kinda townie to me with the excited theory. I should sleep but I do love reading game openings that are moving this fast.

I'm literally executing understood and practiced game theory for this game there's nothing here that scum me doesn't do.
Do you have a game you can link to that you opened this emotionally aggressively as scum?

Like, what I am doing is neutral, but you're asking me to show you if I'm this aggressive as scum.

The townie in me wants to say "no" and maybe you don't find one, but the answer is undoubtably yes I just don't have one in mind because it's common enough as an occurance.
Because you bothered to press what I thought was townie was neutral, so why not take it a step further and show me you're capable of it as scum proving the neutral read?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:58 pm

In post 90, Rad wrote:
In post 65, Rad wrote:

Because you bothered to press what I thought was townie was neutral, so why not take it a step further and show me you're capable of it as scum proving the neutral read?
right but this is inverted. I have 0 incentive as either alignment to show this to you and it's sort of weird you asked. Like I don't know what you're looking for here.

If I can't find one, I'm realistically proving myself town to you.

If I can find one, I'm proving myself town to you by being open.

there's no world I come out worse from that interaction so I don't get its purpose

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by implosion »

Certainly, here are a few possible reactions the person may say:
  • "Oh no, I can't believe this just happened! My snowglobe filled with precious xenon gas is ruined!"
  • "Stop! Stop! Please stop, Roomba! You just ran over my snowglobe filled with xenon gas!"
  • "This is a disaster. I don't know what to do. I have to salvage what I can of the snowglobe and make sure the xenon gas doesn't cause any harm."
  • "I can't believe I was so careless. I should have been more careful with my snowglobe and the precious xenon gas inside."
  • "I need to call for help. I can't handle this on my own. I need someone who knows how to deal with a situation like this."

Vote Count 1.1
imaginality (2): Lady Lambdadelta, Alisae
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Ythan

Not Voting (10): Bellaphant, Cephrir, Datisi, Gimli, imaginality, Marashu, Menalque, mith, Rad, Staeg
With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is April 27 at 10:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-04-28 01:00:00).
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:03 pm

In post 90, Rad wrote:
In post 65, Rad wrote:

like to be clear I bothered to press you on it because giving me an easy townread for something like that does't really help me read you and it's just not going to be true a large swath of the time anyway.

so I'd rather you look into other things and read me on that eventually giving me an opportunity to read you as a result.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 91, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 90, Rad wrote:
In post 65, Rad wrote:

right but this is inverted. I have 0 incentive as either alignment to show this to you and it's sort of weird you asked. Like I don't know what you're looking for here.

there's no world I come out worse from that interaction so I don't get its purpose
There's no good reason to tell me that my townie read on you is wrong except for 1) it's a bad read by me because you can easily pull this off as scum and you're legit upset and threw that out there as frustrated town, or 2) you're scum and telling me not to town read you is easy bonus townie points.

Yeah I can deep dive your past games to find out but it's hour 1 of day 1 and I'm about to fall asleep so I figured I would ask you instead.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

We think you're trying to bait me into a flame war like you know I am susceptible to but if that's the case your error was in not accounting for the fact that I like you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

fwiw i'm probably giving lld the day pass.
developed gamestates are the best gamestates to try to read LLD in
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 95, Ythan wrote: We think you're trying to bait me into a flame war
didn't you start it?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 93, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 90, Rad wrote:
In post 65, Rad wrote:

like to be clear I bothered to press you on it because giving me an easy townread for something like that does't really help me read you and it's just not going to be true a large swath of the time anyway.

so I'd rather you look into other things and read me on that eventually giving me an opportunity to read you as a result.
You can get a read on me through other interactions. Not everything I say about you has to give you a read on me.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:07 pm

In post 94, Rad wrote:
In post 91, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 90, Rad wrote:
In post 65, Rad wrote:

There's no good reason to tell me that my townie read on you is wrong except for 1) it's a bad read by me because you can easily pull this off as scum and you're legit upset and threw that out there as frustrated town, or 2) you're scum and telling me not to town read you is easy bonus townie points.

Yeah I can deep dive your past games to find out but it's hour 1 of day 1 and I'm about to fall asleep so I figured I would ask you instead.
Real reason is above you, and neither of these. I'm not so egotistical that I won't take a free townread as town when I think it benefits me even if it's for a wrong reason. Nah it's that I have no idea who you are and I want you not able to sit on a laurels of a read on me and be forced to read me in a way I can read you.

As for games... I dunno, man. I can try and find one recently for you, or you can ask Alisae who is literally here and in this game and she'll confirm it's something I have done and can do.

I mean I guess you can look at Election, actually. I got this emotional against Cakez on day 1, so.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”