Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 71, Dannflor wrote:
In post 69, Datisi wrote:andante twon yes?
why did you say this and was it for a reason other than wallpost = town
from what i remember, my one encounter with scum-andante was that she was kinda shitposty and didn't care about the game much

and i think town-andante tends to be tryhard srsbsns early, like in invictus

why do you find them scummy?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:00 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 73, UNOwen wrote:
In post 66, JunkoChan wrote:Yeah yeah,I read the post, and I can't find the seven days thing

Did someone ask this is the scum pt and you forgot?
In post 67, JunkoChan wrote:I think we got a candidate for first execution
In post 68, JunkoChan wrote:Ah it does Say seven nvm
This looks like a fake progression to me.
For the record, this is me actually being silly and blind after actually missing the 7 days thing after reading pooky's post like 5 times
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 73, UNOwen wrote:
In post 66, JunkoChan wrote:Yeah yeah,I read the post, and I can't find the seven days thing

In post 67, JunkoChan wrote:I think we got a candidate for first execution
In post 68, JunkoChan wrote:Ah it does Say seven nvm
This looks like a fake progression to me.
It reads as fake progression to you? so put yourself in those shoes. If I made a wallpost going "UNOWEN MAF" and you never saw the seven day thing, saw me saying 7, went "oh! slip from scum chat!!" Cause to me that progression reads more like a town falsely being accused of maf... not that I fully trust Junko right now but that's just my thoughts on this.

UNO, do you have any other thoughts on literally anyone else thus far?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:09 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 76, JunkoChan wrote: For the record, this is me actually being silly and blind after actually missing the 7 days thing after reading pooky's post like 5 times
Ok maybe, though is still weird.

I don't have an idea of what scum-Andante looks like, but she seems to have the same energy as the previous game I played with her where she was town.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:13 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 77, Andante wrote: It reads as fake progression to you? so put yourself in those shoes. If I made a wallpost going "UNOWEN MAF" and you never saw the seven day thing, saw me saying 7, went "oh! slip from scum chat!!" Cause to me that progression reads more like a town falsely being accused of maf... not that I fully trust Junko right now but that's just my thoughts on this.
Since those posts were in response to you highlighting the exact part of the quote that talked about seven days, then yes I think it was fake that Junko still wouldn't have noticed and instead thought you had slipped. Don't you?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 78, UNOwen wrote:Ok maybe, though 68 is still weird.
why is it weird?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 79, UNOwen wrote:
In post 77, Andante wrote: It reads as fake progression to you? so put yourself in those shoes. If I made a wallpost going "UNOWEN MAF" and you never saw the seven day thing, saw me saying 7, went "oh! slip from scum chat!!" Cause to me that progression reads more like a town falsely being accused of maf... not that I fully trust Junko right now but that's just my thoughts on this.
Since those posts were in response to you highlighting the exact part of the quote that talked about seven days, then yes I think it was fake that Junko still wouldn't have noticed and instead thought you had slipped. Don't you?
You do realize I replied, and quoted the sentence with SEVEN... I bolded it... you don't think Junko read my post? I'm confused where this is going

uhhh I probably need to tell yall my schedule will be kinda wild, but like I'll try to check in daily, might miss a day, might not, I get kinda adicted to this... but if I dissapear for 24 hours, it's not gonna mean much, probably just means I'll write a "wall" or two when I return. Mondays/Wednesdays are my wildest days, but the semester is almost over so we shall see!

Final thought I have:
Datisi is either town or trying to pocket me... I
don't think I'll ever be able to determine which one...
I mean... I am UNPOCKETABLE!!! LEGGGOOOOOOO
and I have no reads on anyone else, wait jk, Rhaenyra is probably town- no I'm not explaining that right now, it's not a super strong read, but yeah.

ok, with that, I shut up and let yall talk!
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:23 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 80, Datisi wrote:
In post 78, UNOwen wrote:Ok maybe, though 68 is still weird.
why is it weird?
and make sense as being silly, pretending to still not notice. Feels like if that's what Junko was going with doesn't seem silly enough? Which is a weird description I suppose.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:28 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 81, Andante wrote:
You do realize I replied, and quoted the sentence with SEVEN... I bolded it... you don't think Junko read my post? I'm confused where this is going
No Junko did read your post and pretended not to see that you had quoted the sentence with SEVEN in it. That's the point.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Datisi »

unowen, do you think junko is scum for this?
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What up psychos! I'll read this game later, but we all know VOTE: datisi for justice.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i have a very silly and probably very wrong reason to townread baltar
~M
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:34 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 83, UNOwen wrote:
In post 81, Andante wrote:
No Junko did read your post and pretended not to see that you had quoted the sentence with SEVEN in it. That's the point.
I somehow also missed his quote

to be honest I feel like I walked into class with my pijamas

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:35 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 84, Datisi wrote:unowen, do you think junko is scum for this?
I wouldn't go that far. Most suspicious so far though.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:39 am

Post by JunkoChan »

now I get the feeling that Andante is town cuz I can see where they are coming from, and UNO could be mafia spotting LHF?

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 88, UNOwen wrote:
what makes her suspicious? like, even if it's true that she was pretending not to notice the word seven... what's scummy about that?
~M
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:48 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 90, Datisi wrote:
In post 88, UNOwen wrote:
what makes her suspicious? like, even if it's true that she was pretending not to notice the word seven... what's scummy about that?
Well it looks like I misunderstood what she meant by being "silly" so scratch the stuff about 68 being the weird one.

The idea is that if you thought someone was coming at you with a slip, and they quoted a specific line - you'd actually read the post rather than assume they were slipping. Like the first reaction would be Andante probably has a reason for her confidence on it so the "seven days" thing is probably somewhere in Pooky's post. To instead go with the scum pt theory feels more likely to be someone trying to pretend to be unobservant.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Andante »

Serious question, if this is the house of the dragon... where is the dragon?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 91, UNOwen wrote:To instead go with the scum pt theory feels more likely to be someone trying to pretend to be unobservant.
i still don't get what scum-junko gains by doing this
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I want to say that this is town, because what scum is going to fake this argument
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:

I want to say that this is town, because what scum is going to fake this argument
Seems more like they saw information that they did not know previously, went back to the OP to see if they missed it, did a ctrl+f for "7" and got foiled by pooky spelling it out lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 41, Datisi wrote:
In post 40, Lukewarm wrote:
Spoiler: How i picture Datisi ever other game day as king
Spoiler: live footage of me every other day if i were made king

lukewarm is right, btw. i do a lot of stressed tinfoil posting when i'm town in an important position. and i don't think i'm capable of replicating that stressed tinfoil posting as scum. so i would also be a very easy read if i were made king. wink wink nudge nudge
Wait. Do you want the king position?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Datisi »

kind of?

do you think that's odd?
~M
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:43 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Carrots make Loud Noises.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion