hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by marcistar »

eh u seem towny so far.

i cant really remember what alignment cape was last time i played with him, but he seems similar to that game. so without looking to see what he was there, i would say he seems towny here. other than him shading nero for 0 reason.
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

YEET YEET

I mean Cape. Ah shit

*lurks*
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 71, marcistar wrote:why is being swayed by nero even a bad thing? :shifty:
He hasn't been towny so far, I found Nero as town pretty easily last large game so

Though I do remember him having a few strange reads
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 75, marcistar wrote:eh u seem towny so far.

i cant really remember what alignment cape was last time i played with him, but he seems similar to that game. so without looking to see what he was there, i would say he seems towny here. other than him shading nero for 0 reason.
I was town. I don't think I have been scum on MS
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 76, Frogsterking wrote:*lurks*
thought shit like this feels
feels
yknow?
In post 77, Cape90 wrote:
In post 71, marcistar wrote:why is being swayed by nero even a bad thing? :shifty:
He hasn't been towny so far, I found Nero as town pretty easily last large game so

Though I do remember him having a few strange reads
so? do you scumread him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 59, Frogsterking wrote:Do you think I'm jumping ahead of myself as far as cape goes?
I think I've matured as a player in the last 3 or 4 years and past me might want cape dead ASAP but now I just think he's maybe a lil' sus. If he's scum that read on Gamma for slightly silly reasoning looks like buddying.
In post 60, Fennec wrote:also Nero's read is kinda bad too
I should scum read you?
In post 61, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is there a reason you’re making an exception for me then, assuming I’ve read this right?
He's not. I just called him out on it and he's either clarifying or backtracking.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Fennec »

It's literally only been hours and only half of people have even posted. that's literally not in your favour. Plus, your bringing up frickin Mafia.gg, come on. its a game with 6 minute days and 2 Minute days. also, wow bringing up totally the exact same scenario where the accuser flipped scum! Curious. Curious indeed. I don't fuckin buy it sorry. If you reference your own meta or reference what you can do as scum compared to what you can do with town or a different scum role, Your like Scum. How do i know the 2nd part is scum usually? Because i did it years back when I was getting into town of salem as scum. And the 1st part? that is a rule as old as time mate, that you don't reference your own Meta, especially Scum Meta. another thing too: Claiming I've never been this role/team, usually means you are that role/team. its less reliable but something i've seen been used by scum easily. also, I said MY Nero read was bad. sorry for that issue with wording.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 69, Cape90 wrote:You are being swayed by Nero of all people?
my reads are good despite what queen Ari says. discredit me more scumbutt
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 79, marcistar wrote:so? do you scumread him?
I guess not yet but I have my eye on him. He seems dodgy with his reads.
In post 80, Nero Cain wrote:I think I've matured as a player in the last 3 or 4 years and past me might want cape dead ASAP but now I just think he's maybe a lil' sus.
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe it's just them mimicking townplay but its not something that scum never does.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: cape

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 81, Fennec wrote:also, wow bringing up totally the exact same scenario where the accuser flipped scum! Curious. Curious indeed. I don't fuckin buy it sorry
it's not hard to look with your eyes, it's quite literally the same thing. My point was literally to discredit the bad argument
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 77, Cape90 wrote:I found Nero as town pretty easily last large game so
I'm not sure if this is true? Like you may have intentionally town read me when I was town reading you and then as the game progressed I think you started to suspect me a lil' and then after VP flipped you were hard scum reading me. Though that might have been more mechanical than play based.
In post 83, Cape90 wrote:I guess not yet but I have my eye on him. He seems dodgy with his reads.
Isn't this as fence sitty as you claim that I'm being?

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

What's up with the random nero shade, Cape? What was the impetus for that?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

has cape always been this shady..? i dont remember him like this..

Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Fennec »

Alright some better reads this time
Frog - Probably Town for now. made a lot of good points.
Nero - Leaning Town. I felt he was a little dodgy before, but he only had 2 posts. with some actual posts He reads a lot like a town, also bringing up a lot of good points and being a scapegoat for a guy acting the most scum by the stupidest reason ever of "They are swaying you. this is bad. i won't fucking say why"
Marc - Slightly Leaning Town. Needs to talk more though.
Cape - Probably Scum. If he turns out not scum, Nero/Frog could be more scum than I thought yes, but most likely he's just using a shitty argument for why they are bad, so it would be a slight tilt. I've already mentioned why in post 81 why he is so suspicious, as well as the "They are swaying you. this is bad. i won't fucking say why" post. Parking my ass on this guy till he posts an actually good defense and not a shitty one. and also I agree with the fence sitting that he is doing. and i doubt all 4 mafia are somehow online at the same time to push a guy, as i doubt 4/5 people actively talking can be mafia.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cape lambasting Frog for being swayed by me isn't a defense, its an attack on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I called out Cape for using pretty silly reasoning to town read Gamma with and his response is basically "don't listen to Nero his reads are shit and he likes to burn down cities."

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 77, Cape90 wrote:I found Nero as town pretty easily last large game so
I'm not sure if this is true? Like you may have intentionally town read me when I was town reading you and then as the game progressed I think you started to suspect me a lil' and then after VP flipped you were hard scum reading me.
Though that might have been more mechanical than play based.

In post 83, Cape90 wrote:I guess not yet but I have my eye on him. He seems dodgy with his reads.
Isn't this as fence sitty as you claim that I'm being?
Yeah, I was thinking that someone in the hood was scum purely based on balancing the game, I was right. I was being told that my Galron push was bad.

Okay you have a point about that fence sitting thing
In post 88, marcistar wrote:has cape always been this shady..? i dont remember him like this..
You just said
In post 75, marcistar wrote:i cant really remember what alignment cape was last time i played with him, but he seems similar to that game. so without looking to see what he was there, i would say he seems towny here. other than him shading nero for 0 reason.
Which I suppose doesn't fully contradict your point.

Okay so when I was making I did have a inclination to think that Nero's and Malcom's opening posts were maybe sketch but never really bothered to point it out since the reads were considerably weaker. But as Malcom hasn't been here, Nero has, and hasn't really won me over. I think Malcom looks slightly worse in the regard of early posts though, but he gets pushed a lot and usually doesn't towntell that often.

Nero to me is confusing me and this is making me not inclined to vote there
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Fennec »

About Post 90, An extremely trash attack, and I wasn't mentioning that as the defense, although it does make him a lot more suspicous and makes me want to see a non "I haven't gotten scum uhh huhhh i've played mafia.gg and always had 2 scum reads by d2 and i'm gonna ignore the fact its a 6 minute day 2 minute night mafia game uhhh huhh" as a response to his accusations, and also actually defend, instead of striking at someone random and the accuser.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 90, Nero Cain wrote:Cape lambasting Frog for being swayed by me isn't a defense, its an attack on me.
It's about trust. It's not about calling you a bad player
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 93, Fennec wrote:About Post 90, An extremely trash attack, and I wasn't mentioning that as the defense, although it does make him a lot more suspicous and makes me want to see a non "I haven't gotten scum uhh huhhh i've played mafia.gg and always had 2 scum reads by d2 and i'm gonna ignore the fact its a 6 minute day 2 minute night mafia game uhhh huhh" as a response to his accusations, and also actually defend, instead of striking at someone random and the accuser.
has nothing to do with Nero

Nero is referring to
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Holy crap my sample size of 7 indicates maf.gg players are trash.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 96, Frogsterking wrote:Holy crap my sample size of 7 indicates maf.gg players are trash.
I'm scarred now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Cape I just nailed the PoE called 2/2 scum townread everyone else on D2, do I get a prize?

Oh shit my sample size of players on maf.gg is about to increase from 7 to like 25, wish me luck.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 96, Frogsterking wrote:Holy crap my sample size of 7 indicates maf.gg players are trash.
true, you really have to play around not your typical public players to actually find someone who won't make you pull your hair right out

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”