fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 62, VP Baltar wrote:Also, I think my questioning of datisi was actually fruitful, and understanding RR's post restriction is kind of important.
its literally in the setup post as an example that there won't be an Iambic-Pentameter Post Restricted role. that's clearly why he's doing it lol. sorry to ruin the joke but stop wasting posts speculating on this
In post 65, marcistar wrote: my impression of when ur town is that ur kinda good at finding stuff out, but you don't have enough confidence in yourself and your reads, so i think ur mafia gameplay would be kinda similar? i dont think ive ever seen u as mafia before but i think its very possible u would avoid responding to votes because you don't want to make it a "big deal" and the focus of the game, i think as scum u dont want the spotlight even close to u..? i imagine you very timid as scum >.<

SO
i think ignoring the votes on u is scummy :>
i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 43, Lukewarm wrote:A game. It is happening. Not gonna be able to be around tonight. Please give me an interesting thread to read upon my return. Thanks!
VOTE: Lukewarm

Let's put him to E-1 for when he comes back, that'll make it interesting.
In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:its literally in the setup post as an example that there won't be an Iambic-Pentameter Post Restricted role. that's clearly why he's doing it lol. sorry to ruin the joke but stop wasting posts speculating on this
Was certainly a good way to find out who didn't read the rules. Unfortunately I can't twist not reading the rules into an alignment tell.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by LavarManos »

Also, I'm squinting my eyes at . Especially if Datisi gets townier.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 77, LavarManos wrote:Also, I'm squinting my eyes at . Especially if Datisi gets townier.
What do you mean?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 71, Fey wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 63, Meuh wrote:Limitations are so limiting. I love and hate how limiting limits tend to be when it comes to how they limit you. It's very limiting and limit? Post office post limit limit break limit postmodernism, limit limiting limit 125 posts limit limit; maximum ceiling cap limit post restraint brake limit. :cool:

Stop limit post 125 curtailment diminution lessening limit post limit post limit. 125 posts limit limiting not more than 125.

Reduction damper upper limit buffer post 125 limitations restrictions tax upper limit dayphase emergency post limit. Vote cap questions limit. :D
Reserve limit post replace-in 125 posts. Slot dayphase limit!

Entire game keep track limitation post restriction 127 minus 2 game limit. :lol:

I like , Datisi generally looks good in my eyes. hints at actual scum hunting, which is always nice.

VP's is quite good. It's a jokey statement; but it feels like a joke a townie would come up with more than scum would.

has some pretty solid vibes, honestly! reads like having a want to solve. Bit of mindmeld. Overall a bit of a townread on fire. :cool:

VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
Definitely want more there

What do you think of the content after your last referenced posts? We disagree on at least one (but how many, I won't say now) read here, so I'm curious on your perspective of what comes after.

~

Also, I'm stopping posting when I hit 18 for the day. I want to mete out what I say so that I have an even number everyday.
For the record, I had my vote on tako down before fire specifically mentioned them. I also voted them for the same thing Fire pointed out in , which is a large part of what made it mind-meldy.

I agree with the first line of Dunnstral's (which is essentially how I was also feeling). No thoughts on the rest of the post as I have no clue how Datisi plays.

Speaking of which I haven't played with 15 of the people here so nice to meet you all! :cool:
In post 60, Datisi wrote:
In post 56, Fey wrote:@Datisi, what reply did you have?
i get wagoned early in the game literally all the time now. i'm awkward at the start of the game because i never know what to do.

i didn't have a response to the votes because nothing good comes from responding to them.
why are they voting me? because i'm awkward. no shit.
getting into an argument about it now would just make me look desperate, and thus, even more awkward. just play the game normally, they'll either see the error of their ways or they're going to have to justify their vote on me once i have actual content out.

do you think me ignoring the votes on me is scummy? why?
I don't like this post form Datisi, especially the bolded part. Attributing that reasoning to votes dropped with little to no explanation seems like a self-serving stretch.
Datisi acting as if it's surprising for people to be critical of him not engaging with the push rubs me the wrong way too.

reads like a townie's thought process. :cool: I see no reason to feel bad about VP at this point. Related to this I don't appreciate Fire's shade on VP.

\
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:Hi all. 125 posts per day doesn't seem like too much of a restriction.
I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly

VOTE: Meuh
I feel like you're trying to do too much out of the gate? I mean, if you're town, I don't want to discourage you from solving. But it doesn't feel natural to me at least.
Tbh I'm just excited to actually be solving after just playing a scum game. It's refreshing :lol:
(I may or may not also be using this game as means to procrastinate but shhhh)

What feels unnatural about it? The way I'm interacting with others? The reads I'm putting down? My thought process? My way of expressing myself? What in particular irks you?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
i havent seen datisi as scum at all and im not gonna meta read :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i came to the conclusion because thats just how i think hes like, he gives very much vibes like hes doubtful in his abilities all the time to do stuff, am i wrong? i thought i remembered a game where he kept doubting his reads and going back and forth on them, but am i remembeing the wrong person? :sob:
In post 68, Meuh wrote:@Marci what's up with the all caps posting?? :lol:
i think i did that because i felt rushed, i know one of the posts i made at work and the other one while i was crossing the street :cool:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:
In post 65, marcistar wrote:i imagine you very timid as scum
lol.
i- i- i-
go away.....
stop bullying me...
im not timid as scum... its just when i roll scum its always against people im scared of...
tbh i just generally play timid...
BUT THATS NOT MY POINT

i actually do think ur scum, and i actually do have reasons, but tbh a magician never reveals their secrets unless people ask :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly
I like fey as well, she keeps asking questions and it seems like those questions are her trying to push the game forward so i think shes towny :good:
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Kovu »

Alrighty, let's do this!!! I have enough thoughts to make a post, and I know all yall just wanna read what I think of you, so let's go. Gonna start with the TLDR, reasons follow.

Town Lean: marcistar, Dunnstral, Gamma, datisi, fireisred, gorilla, Meuh
Null: VP, Tako
Sus: Fey
Scum Lean: LavarManos, Val, Lukewarm, Bell
No posts or actual content to read: Cakez, Enchant, Dwlee, Rhyme No Reason, LLD

Bell
– Ehhh 64 and 69 just felt really awkward, like why does anyone care if Rhyme without Reason is post restricted? Like, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but like, I’m town and genuinely don’t care, it’s just 2 posts, feels like an extreme over reaction, definitely not necessary, honestly probably scum indicative of Bell, like just trying to find something to talk about, and look like he’s doing something pro town. – scum lean

Fey
– Ok, so, gorilla’s entrance pinged me as the scummiest thing ever, and then you copied it, so like, yeah.. I’m not a huge fan of 51 like, Dunn brought up some very opportunistic looking votes that were sus, and you just kinda ignore them and are like “well Datisi is scum!!!” which feels like a weird thing to do, then in 55 you can’t possibly believe saying “"haha why are you guys all voting me." Is actually going to do anything with votes.. like, it’s RVS, who in their right mind actually takes the very first wagon seriously? They know they’re not getting voted out. Then there’s also something with 61, like “People might be voting you because they want to read you and the content you provide from that.” Who voting Datisi is doing so cause they want content? Like what even?? It’s a lot of just naked votes. No one engaging with him, so sure you wrote up this giant post, but like, some of the stuff you’re saying I read and am just like, are we playing the same game?? Like overall I do like the “effort” but am hesitant to read you one way or the other, cause a handful of your posts just feel off to me. - sus

fireisredsir
- lol I like the excitement of being first, looks like you were eagerly waiting for it to start, 23 I liked that question, I was not Tring gorilla there, so I feel like that question came from someone with a similar mindset. I like the questioning of the datisi votes, they just kinda appeared and no one was saying much about it, 58 you question VP about wasting posts? Isn’t it a little early for that? Like, I mean someone has to post something to get the game moving, its not like it’s 50 million in a row, so that’s kinda sus, I do like 75 though, like encouraging everyone to not go into setup spec wasting posts – slight town lean

Lady Lambdadelta
- nothing

takotsubo syndrome
– ok this one is funny, I initially Town leaned Tako, like “oh, game has a really slow pace, but tako still made an entrance!! That’s good!!” but then that was it, and they jumped on the datisi votes with just “did you roll scum again” like, that’s it? What specific posts made you feel that way? If you wanted the RVS votes to be taken seriously, why not make up a reason at the very least?? So cause of that you lost your town lean - null

Lukewarm
– I hated this entrance. Like, this feels like textbook maf… where you just feel like you HAVE to enter. Cause, entering going “I’m not gonna be around, give me stuff to come back to tomorrow” like, why even enter at all at that point, why NOT wait till tomorrow? And “give me an interesting thread” feels really awkward to me, like, who says that? Cause normally people start complaining when there’s too many posts. Yes, I’m scum leaning Luke off 1 post, the post is that bad.

Dunnstral
– I REALLY like 50, like, just flat out calling out the bad votes on Datisi, not something I really think scum would do, scum would probably encourage the votes to keep piling on, or say nothing in hopes they do, so like, that post alone has me going “town lean Dunnstral!!” – town lean

Rhyme and Reason (Menalque + Something_Smart)
– The Shakespeare is honestly annoying, you wrote a lot to say nothing? I debated writing Shakespeare back, but nah it’s just annoying, can’t wait till yall start posting actual stuff. – null with the no posters

Meuh
– I really liked this entrance tbh, hated half of it, but the “I want more on Tako” part is good, I definitely agree more attention needs to go that way, Tako seemed to like the Datisi votes, maybe Tako will like Tako votes. 79 is a lot of words.. I skimmed it and like the thought process, gonna town lean meuh

Val89
– Terrible entrance, I don’t see how voting Datisi with others is vibes… it’s almost like you were waiting for something like that, then your next post is speculating a mafia role, more often than not, I have found maf is more likely to want to discuss the setup than town here at the start, like if it wasn’t your only “content” I wouldn’t be super concerned, but like, you vote Datisi, and just have no comment there, but instead you wish to comment on a post restricted maf, which is clearly just Mena joking around.. – scum lean

marcistar
– in my experience marci is usually frozen scum upon entrance and just super awkward, but 19 feels not super awkward, but it’s like, ok you’re voting datisi, but you’re also interacting there, which I really like, I mean, in comparison to the others voting, marci looks the towniest, it just feels like good energy radiating from Marci and I like that! – town lean

Dwlee99
– entrance is just nothing, with the no posters

Gammagooey
– I liked this vote and like the timing of the vote, like as of that point Gorilla was my top SR, however, this huge post is just a bunch of “setup talk” but.. I really love how Gamma pointed out “If you're a bodyguard and you do a sweet diving save you DO get to shoot off your Invictus as you're going down and the person you guarded will not” like, that just feels like knowledge maf keeps to themselves, so for that reason I will lean Gamma town

VP Baltar
– how did you get nothing from Gamma’s post? I read it once and understood? Compared to scum!VP games I’ve seen, I think your entrance was ok, but then like 57 kinda just tosses out my town lean on you, like, you’ve interacted with both of Rhyme no Reason’s posts despite voicing annoyance. Like, if you don’t like it, just don’t interact? – just null

Datisi
– I don’t get the votes here, datisi actually seems fine so far, and how he’s handling the votes seems ok too like, I honestly think it’s a little unfair of the expectations people have on Datisi compared to a lot of the others so far, like, why is it perfectly acceptable to only talk in Shakespeare, yet, datisi just exists and votes are flying there and people are all “you need to interact!!!” but like, what if the vote on Datisi comes with 0 content?? How is he supposed to interact with “vote:datisi cuz vibes” like… For multiple reasons, I town lean him for now

LavarManos
- I really just get awkward scum vibes here, like, you seem scared to take a stance, and you vote someone for “doing too much” like, what? Do you want the thread to be dead?? Why are you squinting your eyes at 50? It was a really good post, you just agree with the terrible 2 votes? Like, seriously, what do you think of Val and Tako. I really want to know, cause if Meuh is scum for doing too much. What about those 2? – definite scum lean

Enchant
– no content

SirCakez
– This is reminding me of scum!cakez for… reasons, but for now no content

gorilla
– oh Gorilla.. I hated your first 2 posts, was like, there is NO WAY this is town, but I laughed really hard at 76, cause yeah, Luke really should be getting the votes, and exactly, not reading the rules really isn’t alignment indicative, LOL 78 I love, I explained earlier why when I commented about it with Lavar – Town lean
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 66, Datisi wrote:it does more often happen when i'm scum, though i think not exclusively.
This was my impression, which....
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:its literally in the setup post as an example that there won't be an Iambic-Pentameter Post Restricted role. that's clearly why he's doing it lol. sorry to ruin the joke but stop wasting posts speculating on this
Ah fair enough. I was going to blast them because they definitely broke the post restriction more than once already if they were going to claim it.

So much for my English degree coming in handy.

Why are you being the post police though? Do you really think 125 isn't enough for a single day?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 80, marcistar wrote:
In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
i havent seen datisi as scum at all and im not gonna meta read :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i came to the conclusion because thats just how i think hes like, he gives very much vibes like hes doubtful in his abilities all the time to do stuff, am i wrong? i thought i remembered a game where he kept doubting his reads and going back and forth on them, but am i remembeing the wrong person? :sob:
mmmm maybe?? i just thought it was a kind of weird thing to jump on him for when i don't think thats my experience. i think he can be somewhat aggressive and annoyed in his responses to pushes on him actually as both alignments, but if anything moreso as scum. he does express doubt a lot but i don't think its timid its more like... fear of making big decisions lol. and as scum he might play that up a bit sometimes.

and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
In post 83, VP Baltar wrote:Why are you being the post police though? Do you really think 125 isn't enough for a single day?
i mean

1) no not really, maybe im projecting my own thoughts onto others here but like im concerned about keeping my posts more condensed cause ik i could easily go over 125 in d1 of a large. i might be safer than usual since im vla this weekend but still

2) its more of a point specific to you actually, cause like last time i played with you in lake melancholy (town) you came in aggressive and doing reaction tests and forcing the game to move forward whereas in ktane (scum) you were just kinda chilling and asking mech questions and not really pushing anything forward. and this felt way more like the latter to me, and it seemed especially weird to me that you would be okay with using limited posts on stuff like asking gamma when his last game was (you can easily check), the iambic pentameter stuff, etc... it just feels weird?? like im not sure why you think those things are important. ig if you're not worried about the post count then its less of an issue but idk i think you'd hit 125 in d1 of a large easily
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok i checked and in the large normal 238 we both had around 170 d1

which is actually not as bad as i thought cause ik i had a lot of one liner posts and stuff

so maybe it's less of an issue than i thought actually. the point about what you're choosing to do with your posts still stands tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by gorilla »

I'm not sure I have actual thoughts on Kovu dropping a reads wall on page 4 but I admire the spirit. Just don't wear yourself out, kid.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by LavarManos »

In post 79, Meuh wrote:Tbh I'm just excited to actually be solving after just playing a scum game.
Ok, fair enough... but

I was put off by you immediately talking about which posts pinged you town/scum. And the tone you used really felt a bit odd because your reasoning seemed to consist of short, vague bursts of words. For example, "hints at actual scum hunting", "pretty solid vibes", ...
Those phrases had the effect of feeling not-genuine to me.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

so, so, so

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
I think he seems unbothered by the votes which suggests he has no hidden guilt, which would be a reason to feel nervous.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 86, marcistar wrote:I don't really see why it has to be so, so, so hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay!

i feel like this doesn't really answer my question at all. you brought it up originally as a meta point. now its just about what would benefit him? like your thought process here is not very clear to me and you're not really explaining it
In post 88, LavarManos wrote:I was put off by you immediately talking about which posts pinged you town/scum.
first time ive heard "having reads" as a reason to scumread someone lol
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by LavarManos »

In post 81, Kovu wrote:Why are you squinting your eyes at 50? It was a really good post, you just agree with the terrible 2 votes? Like, seriously, what do you think of Val and Tako.
Meh, I don't agree that it was a good post. I don't see why early bandwagon votes are that bad, but I do think it still is generally thought of as "scummy". So I thought Dunnstral was taking advantage of that to wk Datisi.
For Val, nulltown maybe? Tako genuinely could be scum though. I can agree that the content is not great there.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 91, LavarManos wrote:For Val, nulltown maybe? Tako genuinely could be scum though. I can agree that the content is not great there.
VOTE: LavarManos

This feels like fake nuance.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

vla until monday
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm back-
In post 81, Kovu wrote:Lukewarm – I hated this entrance. Like, this feels like textbook maf… where you just feel like you HAVE to enter. Cause, entering going “I’m not gonna be around, give me stuff to come back to tomorrow” like, why even enter at all at that point, why NOT wait till tomorrow?
I am in fact an absolute masochist of a person who derives joy from reading and engaging in a game of mafia - especially one with a lot of players I know and like. . Seeing the game start pm, but at the exact moment that I could not read and engage with the thread was unfortunate, so I did the best I could with a drive by wave hello at the thread.

takosubo's entrance () felt off to me, especially coming from an alt that from what I can tell has never played with Bell before. Like a level of familiarity with bell to know that he normally is pretty easy to read, but a strange way to approach him if you are familiar. I don't know that it is more likely to come from scum, but it did catch my attention.

The flurry of votes on datisi is surprising. Think that Fey's is the least suspicious of the bunch tho.

Liking Fire for town.

Kovu coming in hot to this game with a full reads list first post page 4. Looked to see if they just play this way - turns out they only have 1 completed game on site. And they never make a reads list a single time in that game? That was a rep in, so its a little hard to compare across, but I would expect it make MORE sense to start with a reads list as a rep in.

I keep going back and forth on this as I read it again. Like, on one hand it feels a bit performative and several of the reads feel bad, but on the other hand why would scum!him give so much stuff for people to nitpick over and obviously this early most of the reads are gonna have weak bases

(Yes, I had to google what the plural of "basis" was, and no I do not like that the answer was bases)

I am incredibly suspicious of Marci voting on page 1 (), and even doubling down with - because it is my experience that Marci normally holds her vote forever because she does not want to vote until she is sure of her reads (and constantly second guesses reads)
VOTE: Marci
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Other thought that I had was that Dunn never makes post if partnered with Datisi.

I feel like he might make it as either alignment, but I doubt they are ever partnered.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 18, VP Baltar wrote:Gamma, when was the last game you played?
Slaughter Hour last year, I'm p. much at the point where if I'm playing more than 2 games a year that's above my average viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87782

@Kovu - at the time I voted gorilla I had no read on them whatsoever fyi. Their posts this page especially are p. good so far tho. Also think that the amount of effort you seem to be putting into analyzing the first 3 pages of the game is prooobably overkill but that's mostly just my personal thoughts of what actually matters/what's actually alignment relevant being usually not distinguishable from just people being themselves this early on; as long as you're not committed to those being Important Reads 4 Life tho you do you though, it'll at least be useful for people reading you

@Fireisred - agree with VPB that I don't think you need to be the post-police unless someone actually hits like 90/100ish with more than 2 days before deadline. 125 posts for 7 days is v. fine and VPB in particular can handle himself just fine in terms of post volume.

Gonna roll with this for now
VOTE: Meuh
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 86, marcistar wrote:

so, so, so

I made my last post without even reading this. Yeah. I think marci is just scum here.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 92, gorilla wrote:
In post 91, LavarManos wrote:For Val, nulltown maybe? Tako genuinely could be scum though. I can agree that the content is not great there.
VOTE: LavarManos

This feels like fake nuance.
This is a strange take given they were directly asked to present reads on those two slots.

I think this would be a better point if they had made this kind of statement while just making comments on the game, and were forcing content
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I would like to point out that Marci voted Datisi in post 19 saying "I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM"

But the reason being presented once he became a real wagon was because he was ignoring votes - which distinctly cannot be the reason why she voted him originally in post 19, because Datisi had zero posts between Baltar casting the first vote on Datisi and Marci voting Datisi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”