Micro 1044: A Normal Blitz V - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Dorsey »

it's suspicious. ur asking others to commit but not committing urself. do u feel every vote placed to this point has been confident?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:36 am

Post by shiki »

In post 75, Dorsey wrote:it's suspicious. ur asking others to commit but not committing urself. do u feel every vote placed to this point has been confident?
where was i asking others to commit?

and no of course not but i also do not think it was necessary for me to rvs vote ?
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:38 am

Post by shiki »

In post 76, shiki wrote:
In post 75, Dorsey wrote:it's suspicious. ur asking others to commit but not committing urself. do u feel every vote placed to this point has been confident?
where was i asking others to commit?
if anything i think i was questioning the fact that jacket seemed to be committing to questionable townreads and poeing the rest????
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:40 am

Post by shiki »

In post 76, shiki wrote:and no of course not but i also do not think it was necessary for me to rvs vote ?
sometimes i rvs, i often do not, and otherwise i vote when i wish for the person i am voting to be eliminated,
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:44 am

Post by shiki »

In post 36, Cape90 wrote:
In post 28, Dorsey wrote:Have there been any games where there were no scum slots assigned? Like everyone was town and didn't know it? I want to read that one.
I wouldn't think so. Why is this a thought that popped in your head in regards to this game?
also could you answer this please?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:00 am

Post by shiki »

also could you put more words as to

why you think it is suspicious for me to have not voted when you seem to think voting early would be what one does to fit in and not be suspicious,

like you say 'why didn't vote like everyone else' right? (which sure, you are not familiar with me and there is no expectation that you know how i play, et cetera, so it can be noteworthy to you that i did not vote and others did)

but i guess i am asking like, why do you think mafia would be more likely to not vote?
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Dorsey »

it wasn't in regard to this game. i just thought the arguments were stupid and that an alltown game would be a funny twist.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Dorsey »

voting is noticeable and pokes the bear. not poking anyone seems like a good way to hide and make friends.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Dorsey »

in fairness, i think most of the arguments tend to be stupid if they're not based around a wagon or a flipped player, but it looks like that comes with the territory. that's not specific to this one game.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:20 am

Post by shiki »

In post 82, Dorsey wrote:voting is noticeable and pokes the bear. not poking anyone seems like a good way to hide and make friends.
hm,

do you think 'hiding and making friends' was otherwise consistent with my posts towards jacket? (that you seemed to interpret as my asking for commitment ??)

do you think 'hiding and making friends' is otherwise consistent with my interaction with you so far?
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Dorsey »

yea. u say u suspect cape, but all your questions are for jacket.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:24 am

Post by shiki »

In post 83, Dorsey wrote:in fairness, i think most of the arguments tend to be stupid if they're not based around a wagon or a flipped player, but it looks like that comes with the territory. that's not specific to this one game.
i mean, i disagree with this to a large extent, as day one wagons are often pushed through simply because the player was wagoned; people begin to say things like 'for information!' and like ............................... and there are generally better ways to sort players

but discussing approach to the game and so forth is very difficult to do during a game due to not being able to take anything anyone says at face value due to not knowing eachother's alignment

so!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Umlaut »

Cape even more town for backing off on Jacket at a moment when it's a very defensible wagon to be on.

Shiki, explain why you think otherwise? Idgi.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:27 am

Post by shiki »

In post 85, Dorsey wrote:yea. u say u suspect cape, but all your questions are for jacket.
? i said i suspected cape the most, and have also interacted with cape and will be looking to do so more certainly,

do you think my suspecting cape (who jacket has also added to coalition) means i should not also wonder about jacket's approach

like i do not really understand how your expectation of town!me here would be to what,

tunnel one player hope they are mafia?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:31 am

Post by shiki »

In post 87, Umlaut wrote:Cape even more town for backing off on Jacket at a moment when it's a very defensible wagon to be on.

i am having a very difficult time following their thought process as town

like it feels very a to f

like post is seemingly made for content production reasons, cape disagrees with it, which to cape means the forced content is more likely to be coming from mafia?

when asked about this though, cape says that all reads made on rvs posts are not good though,

and then after looker moves votes and it feels like waves are moving away from jacket,

it felt to me like cape was like, moving towards townreading jacket in what felt like a kinda forced progression to me, as the whole coalition approach that cape specifically cited as +town for jacket seemed pretty hmmmmm to me
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Dorsey »

no, i think u should be free to do what you want, but I'm also free enough to question the pattern. I don't think you'd be this defensive if i hadn't have voted u. edit: I'm not fast enough
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:37 am

Post by shiki »

In post 90, Dorsey wrote:no, i think u should be free to do what you want, but I'm also free enough to question the pattern. I don't think you'd be this defensive if i hadn't have voted u. edit: I'm not fast enough
okay do you think defensiveness to being voted is also scum indicative? or perhaps a player specific trait?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:43 am

Post by shiki »

In post 91, shiki wrote:
In post 90, Dorsey wrote:no, i think u should be free to do what you want, but I'm also free enough to question the pattern. I don't think you'd be this defensive if i hadn't have voted u. edit: I'm not fast enough
okay do you think defensiveness to being voted is also scum indicative? or perhaps a player specific trait?
(hint: i could show you many games that demonstrate that the originally cited non-usage of my vote is not scum!indicative, as well as my defensiveness towards being voted {as the one thing i know for sure right now, the one thing i am 100% certain of is that i am town} is also not scum!indicative if you really need me to)

but really i'm not trying to defend myself as much as trying to see if your view of me seems more likely to come from town or scum

and i only know that it comes off as defensiveness as i have been accused of being very defensive so many times previously

but also! importantly, i was available this morning and likely would have tried pretty hard to interact to anyone who posted after me, shrug
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:47 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 85, Dorsey wrote:yea. u say u suspect cape, but all your questions are for jacket.
you are literally answering one of her questions made for you
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Little Green Wheels »

In post 20, Jacket wrote:
In post 18, Little Green Wheels wrote:
In post 15, Jacket wrote:
In post 14, Looker wrote:Yes. Animals.

VOTE: Jacket Because of you, Three still hates me
Gotta play to win.

VOTE: Little Green Wheels

Scummiest intro posts.
Was it this?

Spoiler:

Or this?

Spoiler:

What do you think my motivation for making those first two posts was?
I don't really care.
"I don't really care" doesn't help me understand why you said my posts were the scummiest. I know you say it was a gut read, but it's hard to counter a gut read, like it can be a default read when you don't have anything to support your initial read. I don't know if that was the case here. So I guess what I'm asking is what caused your brain to call my posts the scummiest and then vote for me. I don't want to probe it a whole lot, but you wanted to kill me over it, so I think I deserve more than "gut read."
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:26 am

In post 94, Little Green Wheels wrote:
In post 20, Jacket wrote:
In post 18, Little Green Wheels wrote:
In post 15, Jacket wrote:
In post 14, Looker wrote:Yes. Animals.

VOTE: Jacket Because of you, Three still hates me
Gotta play to win.

VOTE: Little Green Wheels

Scummiest intro posts.
Was it this?

Spoiler:

Or this?

Spoiler:

What do you think my motivation for making those first two posts was?
I don't really care.
"I don't really care" doesn't help me understand why you said my posts were the scummiest. I know you say it was a gut read, but it's hard to counter a gut read, like it can be a default read when you don't have anything to support your initial read. I don't know if that was the case here. So I guess what I'm asking is what caused your brain to call my posts the scummiest and then vote for me. I don't want to probe it a whole lot, but you wanted to kill me over it, so I think I deserve more than "gut read."
And "I don't really care" is extremely dismissive, like almost saying "I already know you're town, so I don't need to care" while in this game if you're town it seems you'd be thinking about my intentions as much as I'm trying to understand yours.
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:30 am

In post 38, Jacket wrote:And frankly everyone else has been kind of boring, you're at least willing to make conversation.
There seems to be a disconnect here.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 89, shiki wrote:
In post 87, Umlaut wrote:Cape even more town for backing off on Jacket at a moment when it's a very defensible wagon to be on.

i am having a very difficult time following their thought process as town

like it feels very a to f

like post is seemingly made for content production reasons, cape disagrees with it, which to cape means the forced content is more likely to be coming from mafia?

when asked about this though, cape says that all reads made on rvs posts are not good though,

and then after looker moves votes and it feels like waves are moving away from jacket,

it felt to me like cape was like, moving towards townreading jacket in what felt like a kinda forced progression to me, as the whole coalition approach that cape specifically cited as +town for jacket seemed pretty hmmmmm to me
I really don't agree that "waves are moving away from jacket" is a good description of the game state when Cape changed votes. Looker moved vote away but as far as I can tell it was just because they weren't ready for E-1, not because they were particularly townreading Jacket. I don't entirely understand that argument that they're town but I don't need to understand it exactly to see the vote change as, like, the opposite of opportunistic.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:32 am

In post 41, Umlaut wrote:
In post 27, Jacket wrote:It's a gut read. It's fine if you disagree. It will likely end up meaningless in the long term. But why should making a gut read you disagree with make me mafia?
You're saying was an actual read and not just page 1 shitposting?
In post 42, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: Jacket

E-1. I like this wagon.
In post 46, Umlaut wrote:Yes, exactly that, I just like getting wagons going early.

This is a real vote though, I think you've read everything aimed in your direction as unduly serious in a way that suggests a scummy hypersensitivity.
This is my first normal blitz, but when you realized that jacket's push was serious and then you put him at E-1 shouldn't there have been a request for him to claim?
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:38 am

In post 72, Dorsey wrote:VOTE: shiki who do you think is scum and y didn't u vote like everyone else
Did you notice that I didn't vote either, or just shiki?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”