VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by VFP »

In post 69, Alisae wrote:I treat you all like idiots when it comes to mechanics because when I ran this game no one knew at all how to use their money at all and the only player who even had an idea of what was going on mechanically was Titus. She was the MO in the game I ran and she played extremely well due to how she was able to take a lead and turn it from an inch to a mile mechanically. I was in awe while I was reading her PT.

Also in the last money game that Pooky ran when it came to stocks, I obtained 90% of items for extremely cheap because no one wanted to outbid me, partially because no one understood the setup, and also that no one was bidding, because players on this site don't know how to approach these games.
Let's just stop this now
I joined the game because it looked fun, I like the mod and there's people in the PL I like playing with.
I'm not going to have you just sit here and call everyone an idiot because you weren't told no as a kid.

If you carry on acting like the the players here are beneath you I'll just lock vote you and only push for a policy on you.

If you want to give suggestions, then do it without insulting others, as you obviously have something to offer there.
Distance
Distance
Townie
Distance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Distance »

In post 67, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Cop is definitely worth 301+ as it forces scum to lower their cash below 500. Bidding 300 can result in a tie with a scum that also bid 300, which would leave scum with 500 if they win the randomized tie, that they could still use to tie a full-wallet townie and potentially takeaway 2 good town roles.

This point was brought up in the previous iteration linked in the signups thread:

The role of the MO is not so much to determine
which
roles will show up, but in
what order
they will appear. For example, ideally the tracker/watcher roles will appear before Ninja appears, and Cop before Godfather. Since there are 20 roles and 16 will appear throughout the course of 4 Days, we can only avoid 4 of them, and on N3 when there are 8 roles left there is only a 20% chance of avoiding all 4 of those roles that the MO does not ENHANCE. Factor in chances of those roles appearing on prior nights and it's even less likely we can avoid all 4. The good news is that ORDER MATTERS for most of these roles. Godfather is useless to scum once the cop has blown their load, so whoever gets Cop, if you think the MO is town, you can probably afford to save it for one night as it's unlikely that specifically Godfather will appear tomorrow out of 16 roles.

We're already quite lucky to have gotten cop this early as it's our only counterable investigative (and the counter is not available yet) so scum will have to outbid town on 3 different roles to stop investigations, which is enough to free up other strong town roles such as 2x doctor for us.

Probably the only other thing I have to say about the setup right now is that scum WILL most likely outbid us on dayvig so whoever gets MO should withhold that role, as tempting as it might be to have it :(
you look smart have a HEAL: ssbm
Distance
Distance
Townie
Distance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Distance »

alisae is being way too annoying to be mo
Distance
Distance
Townie
Distance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Distance »

unfortunately hes probably townt
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Alisae »

If you want something done right you need to do it yourself.
I'm not going to let idiots who don't know how to do obtain mechanical edges run things because I want to win.
Through what I've seen playing on this website given how people use money in previous money games, (When I ran this setup, quite literally no one talked about how to use money, like at all. It wasn't discussed and villagers just kept throwing amounts of money at things for no reason), I strongly believe that players on this website do not know what they're doing.

If that disturbs you, lockvote me. It'll be poetic.
GTKAS
| here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:16 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Alisqe

Sure I'll lock vote you here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 58, Alisae wrote:
In post 55, Flea The Magician wrote:Knowing there's a doctor in the setup means scum are going to try and work out their best shot around that and will take out a null target, every single time.

You have to know how a player is handled by scum to know if they're a target too which relies on meta. Scum only aim for me as a null-shot. All you've given there is a lot on why you should have doc, so by all means go for it, have doc.
or you just
not give village the doctor?

I'm undecided on if I'm going for the doctor. I just want MO as I strongly believe I am the most suited for it. If that triggers you that fine because I would expect that to trigger you.
If I am going for the doctor, I will not be saying so but its not a decision I will make until after the midday announcement. And even if I do go for it, you're crazy if you think I'm going to broadcast that.

I wrote that brief on how to use the doctor ability because I do not think it is correct for me to go for it, at least right now.
Trigger is NOT the word to be using here, for the record. I am not triggered, I am fucked off at other reasons and your ego immediately coming in here annoys me.

Reminder I caught you pretty damn fast as scum previously.

What you set out to write, is why you should be the MO, what you wrote is the politicians speech on why they should be something.
I don't expect you to announce what you're going for, thats why we have PTs for bidding. You're already firmly twisting what I've said to the point I'm now happy locking my vote in seriously.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 am

VOTE: Alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Alisae »

And you think I wouldn't act this way as a villager because?
GTKAS
| here.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 50, marcistar wrote:
In post 49, cyrus62 wrote:/if i am mo it will be very goode
why..? i only wanna vote someone who i think is townie, and i dont really have an idea on who that would be rn.
read my 1st post that's very townie :lol:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:30 am

Just notice the other flex from Alisae, sorry but your ego is not being allowed to run this game.

And you should know I will happily oppose your ego at every step.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:31 am

In post 83, Alisae wrote:And you think I wouldn't act this way as a villager because?
You're trying to grab control of the game and thread out of the gate, theres no reason why a villager wouldn't try this, but there's every reason for scum to try it.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:32 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 56, Alisae wrote:The Hitman is an extremely low tier item in this auction.
This is because its better for scum to just secure both the doc and the cop. If they can buy out both the doc and the cop, it kills 2 birds with 1 stone.
1. It denies the village the cop and the doc.
2. If they take the doc, they no longer need the hitman.

If the village puts way too much money on the hitman, scum will make you waste your money and secure the doc for themselves.
i disagree that is very good for scum means a kill cant be stoped. plus scum have 300 more then us so if your thinking doc helps here . over hitman your wrong . i count this post as scum trying to fool town in to letting scum get what they want.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 86, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 83, Alisae wrote:And you think I wouldn't act this way as a villager because?
You're trying to grab control of the game and thread out of the gate, theres no reason why a villager wouldn't try this, but there's every reason for scum to try it.
you're stupid
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Alisae »

@Pooky
if you're scum this should be the most free win for you ever.
I hate this playerlist
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Sirius do not joins I am ever in ever again.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Alisae »

do not join games I am in*
GTKAS
| here.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Searching a replacement for Alisae
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:41 am

Post by cyrus62 »

remember only one person can bid with them self's right now town should work together there are more of us then scum . so 4 of us bid 500 on one item each day in order for scum to get any role they will have to out bid us . scum will have not enough money to bid high day 2 to beat us. as they will all be left with 300 . but we would still have 6 with 500. . so then if town . just bids 325 on day 2 we get every role. so whos up for trying this
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 70, Alisae wrote:
In post 67, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Cop is definitely worth 301+ as it forces scum to lower their cash below 500. Bidding 300 can result in a tie with a scum that also bid 300, which would leave scum with 500 if they win the randomized tie, that they could still use to tie a full-wallet townie and potentially takeaway 2 good town roles.
It's not a randomized tie.
Whoever bids 300 on it first has a 300 bid, and then to outbid that person another person must bid higher than 300 to win the item. If 2 people bid 300 on an item, the first player to bid 300 on the item will win it.
I think you may be assuming based on prior iterations, let me double check the op
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wow I literally signed up for alisae, played with em back when I first joined the site, ngl I'm disappointed in that replace

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Ah my bad, I got mixed up, to be clear, auctions arent randomized, alisae was right, you must outbid the current highest bidder, only the MO is randomized in the event of a tie.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:56 am

Honestly, if e's going to deal in personal fucking attacks like that I'm glad the ego got popped. The absolute fucking spoon.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 am

UNVOTE: Alisae's slot

No point having the rep tarred with that brush...

It's almost like P4 votes and discussions are worth something...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:20 am

In post 93, cyrus62 wrote:remember only one person can bid with them self's right now town should work together there are more of us then scum . so 4 of us bid 500 on one item each day in order for scum to get any role they will have to out bid us . scum will have not enough money to bid high day 2 to beat us. as they will all be left with 300 . but we would still have 6 with 500. . so then if town . just bids 325 on day 2 we get every role. so whos up for trying this
Pass... I'm not seeing the logic here. We have 4 days to worry about items and honestly I don't think scum are going to be that stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”