Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:he's just scum thats stringing us along "guys don't kill me, I have important information to give." but he's not worried about getting nighkilled b4 he can out
I'm getting scum vibes from both him and Dwlee but it's unlikely they're scum together given peta's posting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 70, Titus wrote:@peta/Nero, I largely feel Dwlee was scum that didn't know how to react as well. It almost feels like Dwlee is going to rely on a claim to get him through given the strong playerlist.
I'm not sure if I buy this. I tend to think scum would be more likely to go with the flow and try not to make waves. Also, I do think DW has a point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:32 am

Post by petapan »

In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:he's just scum thats stringing us along "guys don't kill me, I have important information to give." but he's not worried about getting nighkilled b4 he can out
i'll be explaining it day 1, lmao at trying to make this argument (it's not related to my role, for the record)
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: peta
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 77, petapan wrote:
i'll be explaining it day 1, lmao at trying to make this argument (it's not related to my role, for the record)
How can you have important information that you're not releasing if it's not role related?

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 am

Post by petapan »

In post 79, Titus wrote:
In post 77, petapan wrote:
How can you have important information that you're not releasing if it's not role related?

titus, titus. sigh.

it's mod meta stuff, if you really have to know
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:37 am

Post by petapan »

In post 72, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 68, Titus wrote:@peta, why do you think Nero is chainsawing for his buddy rather than two people who happen to agree?
i know the answer to this one too! It fits his narrative. It's just strongly worded bullshit and if DW is town and gets lynched today then he can just push me tomorrow.
you'd assume i'd have enough credibility to push through an elim on you after hardshoving an elimination on town day 1? doesn't track as a believable thought process
free crypto
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 70, Titus wrote:@peta/Nero, I largely feel Dwlee was scum that didn't know how to react as well. It almost feels like Dwlee is going to rely on a claim to get him through given the strong playerlist.
Homie what
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 81, petapan wrote:
In post 68, Titus wrote:@peta, why do you think Nero is chainsawing for his buddy rather than two people who happen to agree?
i know the answer to this one too! It fits his narrative. It's just strongly worded bullshit and if DW is town and gets lynched today then he can just push me tomorrow.
you'd assume i'd have enough credibility to push through an elim on you after hardshoving an elimination on town day 1? doesn't track as a believable thought process
considering that there are tons of scum that get away with bad pushes all the time...

it's like you are pretending you've never played mafia b4

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I feel like I’m stuck on Groundhog Day.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 am

Post by petapan »

In post 83, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 81, petapan wrote:
considering that there are tons of scum that get away with bad pushes all the time...

it's like you are pretending you've never played mafia b4
this is my first game actually
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 84, Andresvmb wrote:I feel like I’m stuck on Groundhog Day.
you'll just never live that game down

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 85, petapan wrote:this is my first game actually
LaL!

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 84, Andresvmb wrote:I feel like I’m stuck on Groundhog Day.
you'll just never live that game down
Hahaha no I wasn’t talking about how that game happened. Looking back, I actually played okay. I don’t think I disappointed.

It’s more a comment on my own alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh. i guess you haven't read yet. i thought that was a comment on what's happening.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:47 am

Post by T3 »

Nah dwelee is town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:50 am

Post by T3 »

Titus and nero are also town.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:57 am

Post by petapan »

1 out of 3 is okay if we're playing baseball but in mafia not so much
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the way I feel rn is that DGB's proposal is a little anti-town and you could maybe make the argument that she's open wolfing but then I could easily see a town DGB that got burnt and legit thinks it a good idea to lynch without claims and play this like a scumsided mountainous setup. I think DW sees that this can be bad and is opposed to it. I'm surprised that Rathe and Titus also think DGB's proposal is good. I feel like Peta is scum that's just trying to chum up to DGB and her proposal generally benefits his faction.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero, I think DGB's setup should be modified. I'm not in favor of claims are pointless/irrelevant. I'm only in favor of the crumbing part and being aware of mod fuckery.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 am

Post by petapan »

In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the way I feel rn is that DGB's proposal is a little anti-town and
you could maybe make the argument that she's open wolfing
but then I could easily see a town DGB that got burnt and legit thinks it a good idea to lynch without claims and play this like a scumsided mountainous setup. I think DW sees that this can be bad and is opposed to it. I'm surprised that Rathe and Titus also think DGB's proposal is good. I feel like Peta is scum that's just trying to chum up to DGB and her proposal generally benefits his faction.
dgb doesn't lead with that post as scum, lol at you trying to hedge on that too

you are scum who is threatened by me identifying dgb as town early and are trying to discredit me, you're already dead
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think I'm scum reading DGB then you really aren't reading my posts. Also, you are being pretty manipulative with that cherry pick.

Also, the fact that you are taking the opportunity to argue about DGB instead of what I said about you doesn't feel right.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:26 am

Post by petapan »

In post 96, Nero Cain wrote:if you think I'm scum reading DGB then you really aren't reading my posts. Also, you are being pretty manipulative with that cherry pick.

Also, the fact that you are taking the opportunity to argue about DGB instead of what I said about you doesn't feel right.
i know you're not but you blatantly hedged in that post which shows a lack of willingness to commit to the townread, don't try to misrep

i care way less about dgb's proposal (which i've barely commented on) than trying to sort the alignment of dgb as well as the people reacting to it, arguing like my nefarious plan is to get people to play mechanically suboptimal is disingenuous horseshit. seen enough of dgb who's had a real rough string of games (one of which was my fault) to say that's a town opener. arguing that someone making a "correct" argument about how to play a normal setup must be town for it is bad reasoning, scum love to get caught up in boring arguments about mechanics that they "truly believe" and acting like arguing against dgb is "protown" or w/e is an easy stance to take that offers nothing
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:25 am

Post by osuka »

alright nerds i was out all day yesterday at a concert and i just woke up. everything hurts but im catching up here

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:26 am

Post by osuka »

In post 17, DrippingGoofball wrote:I noticed that the site meta has changed over time.

It used to be that power roles were helpful to the town, and that claims helped solve the game. This is no longer true.

I just finished playing Sybil's Elegy which was a great example of the role distribution being designed to confuse at best, and F up at worse, the town. I have played others with similar anti-town mod shenanigans.

Here's the deal.

We should not claim, ever.
Treating the game as mountainous will increase our chances of winning.

What we should do (and I include vanilla townies) is to crumb our night choices somehow BEFORE the night. Vanilla townies must crumb fake targets.

When you're dead, and we know your role and alignment, we can go back and use the crumbs for the solve.

Solving games by way of RESULTS and CLAIMED ROLES will not work. It just doesn't work anymore.
hottest take of all time

i see nobody's waiting to post stupid shit, it's page 1 and we're already losing brain cells

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”