NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 am

Post by wind-up »

In post 36, KingdomAces wrote:The best train of thought about the PGO is to ignore the claim during the day, and judge them on other things.
All it is is a distraction, because it allows for non-game-specific discussion. Scum can talk about things unrelated to the game all they want, and they end up looking townier for it.
Don't give them the chance.

In post 15, KingdomAces wrote:I'd say don't target the PGO, but still hold him up to the same, if not stricter, standards than everyone else. Even if he is a PGO, that doesn't mean he's town.

In post 33, KingdomAces wrote:Anyway, there's really no reason to say that his claim is true right now. Scum miller claims have been successful recently, so why would you think they wouldn't start claiming PGO? Assumptions can kill. I
think
PGO's are allowed in normal games, so the claim still could be true.

Hm.

Aside from the hints of hypocrisy here, I'd also like to hear an explanation for the 'scum miller claims have been successful recently' claim.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

I think it's just him being peta

UNVOTE:

I don't think I'm quite sold on the ZONEACE wagon atm though HOWEVER

VOTE: Go

#27 is making a mountain out of a molehill (especially considering the quoted post was clearly meant in jest), as is #28 to a lesser extent.
Are you ready for this?
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 am

Post by wind-up »

In post 59, ZONEACE wrote:
In post 58, Bacde wrote:so... you are voting me because you think I am unhelpful and not because you think I am scum?

Sounds like a case scum would make to me. You have no accountability in your reasoning for voting me

Also: did you know that town are more likely to OMGUS than scum? I'll let you say that I'm more suspicious for saying this comment before I explain to you why

Dice are rolling, the knives are out. Would-be presidents are all around. I don't say they mean harm but they'd each give an arm to see us six feet underground.

Also, did you know that one day I one I'm just as happy lynching intentionally unhelpful townies as I am scum? So regardless of which one of them you are, I'm fine with my vote. You are acting in a way that seems scummy to me. If it's because you're scum, or just stupid I'm not sure, nor do I care all that much. Your actions stand in the way of a town win, so let's get rid of you.

ZONEACE, there's a lot of ambiguity here as to whether you believe Bacde's actions are anti-town and come from scum, or whether his actions are anti-town but come from an 'intentionally unhelpful townie'. Just to be clear: do you think you are voting for someone who isn't town aligned, someone who is town aligned, or are you not sure?
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am

Post by wind-up »

Bacde wrote:luckily, mafia ALWAYS lie and thus by saying I am mafia, if I were mafia I'd be lying thus I'd be town

logically, I am now confirmed town

If you said you were mafia and were actually mafia, you'd be telling the truth. Almost got me, though. xD
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 am

Post by wind-up »

There's something fishy about these responses:

In post 27, Go wrote:
In post 17, MrZepher wrote:I didn't see that one coming a mile away.

Horrible response to being voted.

Vote: MrZepher

1) How is it a horrible response to being voted?

In post 29, MrZepher wrote:I was responding more that I was 80% sure Dramonic was going to vote me during RVS because it's Dram and we're friendlies.

Interesting that of all the things I've said so far THAT'S the thing you find suspicious.

2) How are any of the other things you've said so far suspicious?

In post 32, Go wrote:"I was scummy a bunch of other times and you only quoted ONE thing so neenerneener" - Can we lynch this guy.

3) Do you think that Zephyr's information in the first post of #29 makes his initial response in #17 reasonable?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 79, wind-up wrote:
2) How are any of the other things you've said so far suspicious?

At the time I figured people would react more to "Y u so meta" than me poking funnies at Dram.

I don't like the ZONEACE wagon. It's pretty obvious he's town.
Just dumb.

In post 69, greygnarl wrote:wind-up has to go before LYLO, just sayin.

Barring outstanding town play you mean? Or is there some sort of policy you feel like sharing.

Also I'm curious as to why Smashbard was so quick to drop his vote on me in favor of ZONEACE.
or something like that....
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I'm with limited access for today (and yesterday). Tomorrow I will be traveling. I will try to get something up here before monday but can't promise anything until then.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:26 am

Post by MrZepher »

lynch all socially irrelevant forms of transportation?
or something like that....
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Go »

Human Destroyer, do you actually think MrZepher is town? If so why. Please point out to me posts where he has towntold so I can get a scumread on you and lynch you.

wind-up - 1. Because it is? Its cheeky filler with a scum mindset "I didn't see that one coming from a mile away" _who_ says that? 3. Gosh no because its bunk. "I was 80% sure Dramonic was going to vote me during RVS because it's Dram and we're friendlies" just reeks of bs. Dram has yet to comment. Even if Zeph and Dram were best buds irl its a weird response given dram's vote, which looked somewhat serious.

Smashbard, yes Bacde is probably town at this point. He always trolls like this though. The proof in the pudding will be when the game gets semi-serious, his tone should change. He requires vigilance. I'll be watching his votes and his wagons to keep an eye on whether or not he strays. The Zoneace push is legit.

In post 82, MrZepher wrote:lynch all socially irrelevant forms of transportation?

Oh look more filler from MrZepher.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 am

Post by greygnarl »

Yes peta, I know it's a five vote wagon in a 18 player game. I did check on that. My opinion still stands.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Go »

In post 84, greygnarl wrote:Yes peta, I know it's a five vote wagon in a 18 player game. I did check on that. My opinion still stands.

Whats your read on Petapan? Do you think his snapping was justified?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 am

Post by greygnarl »

wind-up is dead before LYLO, please and thank you.

pedit: he's just a dick, null tell
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 am

In post 83, Go wrote:Human Destroyer, do you actually think MrZepher is town? If so why. Please point out to me posts where he has towntold so I can get a scumread on you and lynch you.

Hello there word twister.

I never said I found him town. I said I found you scum.

There's a stark difference.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 am

In post 83, Go wrote:1. Because it is? Its cheeky filler with a scum mindset "I didn't see that one coming from a mile away" _who_ says that? 3. Gosh no because its bunk. "I was 80% sure Dramonic was going to vote me during RVS because it's Dram and we're friendlies" just reeks of bs. Dram has yet to comment. Even if Zeph and Dram were best buds irl its a weird response given dram's vote, which looked somewhat serious.

I know this is directed towards wind-up, but my god this is golden.

1) What reason does he have
not
to say that? Why does it necessarily come from a scum mindset?

3) How does that vote even look remotely serious to you? It looks like any other random vote to me. How does his reasoning "reek of bs"?
Are you ready for this?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Go »

So just to clarify you are going to ignore my question about MrZepher and just continue to tunnel me for some reason. Got it. I'm the one twisting words? "How does that even look remotely serious" - Uhh Zepher made a scummy post and Dram voted him for it. Looked serious. I stated my opinions. You seem to be operating under the assumption that I have to explain everything in detail to you.

I'm the one making a mountain out of a molehill? Read #88.
I'm the one twisting words? Read #88

Vote: Human Destroyer

Well, thats two mafia down.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:13 am

LOL

1) #87 is an answer to your question about Zepher. How did I ignore the question?

2) Yes, you are twisting words. You said I had a town read on Zepher, which I didn't.

3) It wass RVS. It didn't look serious. At all.

4) #88 is not making a mountain out of a molehill; that's a supplement to my original reasons for finding you scummy. And show me exactly where I twisted words in that post. Because spoilers: I didn't.

Your OMGUS isn't exactly helping your case either.
Are you ready for this?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Go »

Actually you're just defending your crap partner MrZepher (hence the tunnel) and overreacting a ton and attempting to make a "case" on me which is just blatantly filler and crap.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 am

And now you're dodging my questions.

Hi there scum.
Are you ready for this?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Go »

Go wrote:Human Destroyer, do you actually think MrZepher is town? If so why. Please point out to me posts where he has towntold so I can get a scumread on you and lynch you.

Human Destroyer wrote:Hello there word twister.

I never said I found him town. I said I found you scum.

There's a stark difference.

More hypocrisy.

Why would I have anything to discuss with you when I'm 99% sure you're mafia?

You're awful, dude.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 am

Yes, I did answer your question.

I never said he was town. I said you were scum. That is my answer. What gave you the impression that it might not be?

Considering your "mafia tells" are nothing more than blatant OMGUS, you do have to respond to my questions.

And quickly.
Are you ready for this?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Go »

I never said you said he was town.

I was asking you a question.

You saying I'm scum as a response to "Is Zepher town?" isnt valid.

How is this complicated?

Oh wait its not because you're mafia tunneling me for no other reason than to look like you're doing something with the added benefit of defending Zepher, who is also obvious scum.

"Blatant omgus" - jesus christ you're getting obvious now.

Can we speedlynch this guy please? If you're town, vote Human Destroyer or Zepher. I'm deadly serious.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:14 am

Do you lack reading comprehension or are you scum?

You being scum does not make MrZepher town. I did not defend him, I attacked you. There is far and away a difference.

I never stated, nor do I have, any sort of town read on MrZepher.

The best part is you've dodged all my questions and yet you STILL somehow believe people think you're town.

So tell me, how is calling your vote "blatant omgus" a scumtell? Because guess what, that's exactly what it was! I'll even quote it for everyone's convenience:

Human Destroyer wrote:I think it's just him being peta

UNVOTE:

I don't think I'm quite sold on the ZONEACE wagon atm though HOWEVER

VOTE: Go

#27 is making a mountain out of a molehill (especially considering the quoted post was clearly meant in jest), as is #28 to a lesser extent.

My vote.

Go wrote:Human Destroyer, do you actually think MrZepher is town? If so why. Please point out to me posts where he has towntold
so I can get a scumread on you and lynch you

Not-so-subtly implicating I'm scum without actually pushing.

Go wrote:So just to clarify you are going to ignore my question about MrZepher and just continue to tunnel me for some reason. Got it. I'm the one twisting words? "How does that even look remotely serious" - Uhh Zepher made a scummy post and Dram voted him for it. Looked serious. I stated my opinions. You seem to be operating under the assumption that I have to explain everything in detail to you.

I'm the one making a mountain out of a molehill? Read #88.
I'm the one twisting words? Read #88

Vote: Human Destroyer

Well, thats two mafia down.

Ignores every single one of my questions and votes me, saying I'm being hypocritical, when I am in fact not.

Scum cornered, caught, and needs to be hanged.
Are you ready for this?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Smashbard »

Well this is getting complicated so I am going to try and be as concise as possible. I warn you, this isn't my strong suit.

In post 90, Human Destroyer wrote:
2) Yes, you are twisting words. You said I had a town read on Zepher, which I didn't.

He didn't say you had a town read on Mr. Zepher. To be clear, he asked you(kinda paraphrasing) "Do you have a town read on Mr. Zepher, if so, explain?"

This is different than claiming you had a town read on Mr. Zepher. So you in fact, are twisting words.

In post 89, Go wrote:So just to clarify you are going to ignore my question about MrZepher and just continue to tunnel me for some reason. Got it.

I hardly consider one page of discussion tunneling. You both are overreacting to opposition.

Tell me why I shouldn't believe you are both scum trying to cause confusion by double bussing?

In post 91, Go wrote:Actually you're just defending your crap partner MrZepher (hence the tunnel) and overreacting a ton and attempting to make a "case" on me which is just blatantly filler and crap.

Do you think Destroyerscum would be defending Mr. Zepher this obviously as a scum partner, when he's not even close to L-1, let alone L-2 or even L-3?

In post 94, Human Destroyer wrote:Yes, I did answer your question.

I never said he was town. I said you were scum. That is my answer. What gave you the impression that it might not be?.

You're answering politically by not directly answering the simple question. Do you think Mr. Zepher is town? It's a yes or no question. Not a "I never said Mr. Zepher was town, I said you were scum". That is a dodge. Because you won't just say a simple yes or no on your read of Mr. Zepher.

Unvote. Vote: Human Destroyer

I want an answer to that question. A straight one. Mr. Zepher: Town or scum?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 82, MrZepher wrote:lynch all socially irrelevant forms of transportation?

horrible joke

Is MrZepher usually funny? Because people who are usually funny become way less funny when they are scum (probably due to nerves)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I tried reading the HD/Go thing on this page but my eyes totally fell out of my head. Someone paraphrase it for me, preferably two sentences or less?

Thanks.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”