Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:14 pm

Post by Sugar »

I'd definitely rather have him replaced than lynched. My initial vote was more to nudge him into the game, not start a bandwagon. Even though I'm only counting 3 votes on him now, just in case I'll
Unvote: Macros

Is it possible to give him a mod prod?
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:48 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

I would agree with you Sugar, except Macros has been posting in other games, I'm all for the mod prod, but my vote will remain.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:08 am

Post by bloojay »

hmm...
unvote dirge, vote macros

I just hope that he hasn't forgotten about the game.
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:22 am

Post by Dirge »

Well, I've made an unofficial vote count and I have decided to
Vote: Macros
. It would be nice to get him replaced but until then I think that he has this comming.

Unofficial Vote Count:
Thoth 1 (CurtainDog)
CurtainDog 2 (Thoth, Ashes)
Ashes 1 (Medicated Lain)
Macros 5 (Dirge, Medicated Lain, KingPin, Stewie, bloojay)

6 to lynch
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:51 am

Post by Ashes »

Hm. Reflecting on some of the posts, I don't really disbelieve the claim anymore.

Macros....is a loser. :p

unvote: CD, vote: Macros

This makes six to lynch. ;)

Mod?
Looking for a friendly gaming community for Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, Enemy Territory, or NWN?[url=http://www.thelosthaven.com]The Lost Haven[/url]'s the place for you! Need more information? PM me.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:05 am

Post by Stewie »

that was a bit quick and unespected guys, I thought we'd give him 4 votes and wat... But it's kinda late now. Just in case we have the vote count wrong,
unvote
, but I think the best thing to do now is hope he was scum.
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:57 am

Post by Thoth »

I was thinking that Ashes was just making some newbie mistakes and did not feel scummy. But when you've completed a full game you
should
know that you don't cast the lynching vote on someone until he's had time to respond. Especially on day 1. You'd better prepare some explanations for tomorrow.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:20 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Thoth, I was thinking the same thing, although I never thought there were newbie mistakes to begin with...
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:31 am

Post by mlaker »

I'm sorry my internet is down and I'm at the library.
The town surges on the unsuspecting macros. He's been so silent lately! :twisted: His silence is the death of him. As you rush to his pockets you pull out a gun!

Macros-Mafia(lynched)

It's night. I will try to get on as regularly as I can but will have limited access.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:54 am

Post by mlaker »

New deadline: Tuesday October 28th 4:30 P.M.Central Time!

Get those choices in people!
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:11 pm

Post by mlaker »

"Ahh I love the small town life!"said CurtainDog as he walked down the street. "You know after I finish my assignment I think being a regular cop here might be nice!"Well that'll never happen because as he was saying that a knife slowly entered his back. "Yummy! :twisted:" said a voice from behind.

CurtainDog-FBI Agent-Mangled Night 2
It is now day! :D With 8 left 5 votes will cause a lynch.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:56 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Well, that really sucks, in the meantime...
vote:Ashes
... unless I hear a REALLY good explanation for all of yesterday's *more than suspicious* behaviors.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:12 pm

Post by bloojay »

well, i guess that there is a cannibal...who else would say "yummy" after killing? [/b]
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:24 pm

Post by KingPin »

I agree, Ashes has some splainin to do!!
Picking up where I left off yesterday
Vote: Ashes
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:36 pm

Post by Dirge »

I'm going to re-read the thread and see if anything stands out to me.
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:41 pm

Post by Thoth »

I'll jump in to defend Ashes again :shock: . The fact that Macros was mafia makes him a bit less suspicious to me. As Macros could still have easily avoided a lynching if he just spoke up and made a good roleclaim. On the other hand we were close to the deadline and even with a good claim it would probably have been necessary to get a deadline extension to prevent the lynch. So its possible he just thought: Lets kill my scum brother and hope it makes me look good.

I still can't believe that CD's claim was true, but apparently he was more of a Jodie Foster look-a-like than I thought.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:49 am

Post by bloojay »

as i was reading through simpsons mafia, Stewie said something about the last 2 people to vote for a lynch, especially on day one, were the most likely to be in some sort of group with him (mafia, cult, mason or some other odd variation) So this leads me to believe that Dirge and Ashes are the most suspicious, but Ashes stands out more right now.
Vote: Ashes, FOS Dirge
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:03 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Thoth wrote:I'll jump in to defend Ashes again . The fact that Macros was mafia makes him a bit less suspicious to me. As Macros could still have easily avoided a lynching if he just spoke up and made a good roleclaim.
Whether Macros was scum or not is not the issue, it's only right to give someone atleast a chance to explain themself, Ashes put the last vote on a scum, but it was the last vote on a person without even giving them a chance to speak up, and that is scummy behavior.
FOS: Thoth
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:45 am

Post by Dirge »

Let me start by saying, I’m not writing Ashes off as innocent. But, I think that there is good reason to suspect KP and it has a lot to do with Ashes. KingPin’s determination to see Ashes hanged is quite strong. He has
never
given her the benefit of a doubt, as you would a newbie. Even those who are voting for her now have I believe at some point said, “Aww, she’s just a newbie.”

Ashes has made some mistakes that
could
be chalked up to being a newb’ and not understanding that everything she says will be dissected. I’ve seen a newb’ cop joke “you’ll never take me alive” I think that newb’s can take things too lightly sometimes.

I will say again, I am not saying that I know that Ashes is innocent. I think that KP has been acting guilty, and I see it in his attack on Ashes.

Some other reasons that KP looks suspicious…

He is just too familiar with scum win scenarios…
KP wrote:If that happened we would have 4 members of the town gone before we start our resistance. Depending on how many members there are in the scumdom we might be out numbered on day 3!!!
KP wrote:Ashes the fact that you are actually debating about whether mafia has tow kills suggests that you are scum. Think about it;
night 1 mafia kill 2
day 1 town lynches 1
night 2 mafia kill 2
day 2 town lynches 1

at what point do you think that scum would win? day two....
and then throw in a no lynch!!!!! come on.
I believe that he led the cop to do his bidding by posting this before macros was lynched.
KP wrote:2. The town has two killing groups. It would make sense to have only one cop that could find everyone. It would also make sense to have two cops that could find each of the killing groups only.
OTOH, It may be that he is hoping that the "true cop" investigates him tonight. Why? you ask! (good question) Let's say he is the the SK, he may have a choice to kill or not to kill. If he has this choice and he knows that he will come up as innocent the night he is investigated and does not kill, he will have the bennefit of the cop finding him as innocent. Interesting play really because it might cause the "true cop" to find the need to investigate him when there is a second kill. come up as innocent the night he is investigated and does not kill, he will have the bennefit of the cop finding him as innocent.
KP in so many convoluted words is telling the cop to investigate CD. I think that KP is the SK. Only he would know for sure that CD’s claim had any merit to it. The cop would likely investigate CD, KP could kill him and an investigation would be wasted.

Vote: KP
Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:44 am

Post by Ashes »

Dirge: Thank you.

I'm going to say this again---I'm not good at this mafia stuff. But in playing games, making mistakes, I can get better. So...either you just write me off as a loser who can't do anything right, or you say "Oh, she's just a newb, she'll learn eventually" and give me the benefit of the doubt.

Your choice.

I know that anything I say can be dissected. The only problem is that I don't understand what anyone is saying..because I'm stupid. Unless you put something in lamest terms, chances are good that I won't understand a WORD of what you're saying....

I'll attempt to give an explanation later (see below)..I can't right now. I'm at school..there's not enough time for me to attempt to explain.

And I think I have ADD...seriously. I'll visit the thread...and leave. I'll come back to my computer an hour later, and wonder why this webpage is up....::sweat:: :|
Looking for a friendly gaming community for Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, Enemy Territory, or NWN?[url=http://www.thelosthaven.com]The Lost Haven[/url]'s the place for you! Need more information? PM me.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:12 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I'm still very suspicious of Ashes, my vote is staying there for now, until her later explanation.... Dirge you make some good points about KingPin... but I'll wait til hearing more from Ashes to see if I'll change my vote.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:44 am

Post by KingPin »

Let me start by saying, I do not think that Ashes is acting in good faith. There is a point in which even I will overlook some actions as being Newbie mistakes, but when a newbie atributes
all
mistakes to being new I think that they should have to accout for their actions. I feel a need on day one to look at everyone as being guilty. I also feel that everyone should look at the game this way until proven innocent. In believing this I cannot let anyone out of the scrutiny of their actions. This goes for me too. I hope that everyone does not approach the game with blinders on.

I am sticking with my vote on Ashes because even if she knew that Macros was scum, she acted just like scum when she voted for him. OTOH it is possible that she did this by mistake... Even so, she should still have to answer to this, IMO.
Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:35 am

Post by Ashes »

I'm in a really pissy mood right now, so I could really care less about what you people say/do..

though if you want me to do something, flat out tell me. Don't do this:
OTOH it is possible that she did this by mistake... Even so, she should still have to answer to this, IMO.

What do you want me to do? Explain something, obviously...but what?

Since everyone's all suspicious-like about me: What do you want me to explain? I'd explain, if only I knew what about. Please tell me in plain English...or else I'll get confused.

King Pin...I think you're taking this a little TOO seriously. It's like if I even direct a comment at you, you totally spaz out...I know you're supposed to take the game semi-seriously, but please, settle down a little. Before you have a seizure or something, mmkay? 'kay. :)

FOS: KING PIN
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:53 am

Post by Stewie »

I think he wants you to explain why you voted for macros without letting him talk when there was only a 1/4 chance of him being scum (assuming that we have 3 mafia and 1 sk). As for now, I'm with Dirge. there's only a 1/12 chance of ashes being sk, and I don't think she's mafia, because if she was she would off let macros talk instead of speedlynch. It looks like a newbie mistake to me. Of course, I'm not saying she is not the sk (or scum, but again, I don't think she would be
that
stupid) but that it's not likely.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:04 pm

Post by mlaker »

Vote Countage! :D
Ashes(Medicated Lain KigPin bloojay)