Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:55 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

unvote mith, vote pegasus

This game is driving me insane. I have no clue what is going on. But I find it hard to belive NO mafia voted for JDTAY. Maybe Jalyn or Discer but it's hard to know what the early (in this case first and second) votes were really about. Then there is jesternl, and we all saw how I interacted with him today. Then me, then pegasus, then Antrax.

I'm tempted to vote Antrax, because it seems just as prodective as any of my other thoughts on the day. But looking back I don't give a crap if pegasus went out of town. She could have let us lynch without her. I have no clue who is mafia at this point, so I'm going with a late bandwagoner.

Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith.

sketchwick
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:01 am

Post by jesternl »

I am more than willing to vote for someone else if anyone has something more concrete. All I now is that voting Sketch is a bad thing. Yo figure the rest out yourself (in reply to mith asking me for saying something more)

And Sketchwick, what do you mean with
Then there is jesternl, and we all saw how I interacted with him today
Or was that just being cynical?
I also fail to see why Antrax is suspect, for a change :P)
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:16 am

Post by Sketchwick »

Jesternl, I really doubt saying more is a good idea. Everyone knows you came to my defense when I had 3 votes. No one knows if I will come to yours. No one knows what our roles are. For now I think this is best.

sketchwick
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:42 am

Post by mith »

I'm going to be gone for a bit starting Friday; someone can replace me for that time, or not.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:37 am

Post by Luna »

I agree he's suspicious, but I don't really think it's enough to vote on. Mentat is playing pretty much like usual.

Now, if Popaboolie turns out to be Mafia, then I'll be voting for Mentat.

Anyway... we've got too many quite people for a Mini Game. Speak up. Then I'll vote for you, or something. :P
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:42 am

Post by Antrax »

Sketchwick, voting for me when I'm dead is a new record, even for you.
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:57 am

Post by Polotet »

Vote Count:
Mentat 1 (Jalyn)
mith 1 (jesternl)
Popaboolie 2 (Mith, Pegasus)
discer 1 (Mentat)
Pegasus 1 (Sketchwick)

As it is, there will be no lynch. Three votes required to lynch at deadline, five to lynch before it. Deadline in approx. 3 hours.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:10 am

Post by Luna »

Sig!
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:27 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

unvote pegasus, vote popaboolie

Because the damn dealine is at my throat. Mith, you around? I'd be happy to vote mentat, but no lynch is horrible.

sketchwick
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:43 pm

Post by discer »

The deadline is almost here and I'm already late for a golf tournament.
vote: popaboolie
for reasons already stated by Pegasus and myself when I first FOSed him.

Despite being forced to rely on what other players think due to the deadline, I think your doing a great job Polotet. It's a refreshing change from Backwards Mafia where it has been night for over two weeks.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:11 pm

Post by Polotet »

The town argues half-heartedly for a while, and it seems like they will never make a decision. However, when they see night approaching, a group of four managed to work up the will power to get up and drag Popaboolie to the gallows. With a yawn, they hang him up and drop the trap door. A gun falls out of his pocket. Investigation of his house shows that he was not only mafia, he was the Godfather! With a yawning cheer, the citizens retire to their beds.

Popaboolie, Godfather, has been lynched.

It is now night. Send me your choices by PM or at polotet@hotmail.com .
Pegasus
Pegasus
Townie
Pegasus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:37 pm

Post by Pegasus »

Yeehaw! ::Thinks about dancing on grave, but runs & hides instead::
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:50 am

Post by mith »

w00t. :)
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:22 am

Post by Polotet »

The remaining mafia member was depressed. And angry. He/She began to prowl through town, searching for someone to take out his/her agression on. Looking through a window of jesternl's house, the mafia member saw that he was still up, sitting at his computer and typing. He/She took a shot through the window and killed him dead.

When he/she realized he was not getting his nightly email, the Serial Killer was angry too. As he/she was prowling through the town, he/she saw someone looking through his/her dead friend's window. It was Sketchwick! The serial killer made quick work with a knife, and in the morning, you see the disgusting sight of your cop hung by his intestines.

The Vigalante, realizing that few people are left, feels it is finally necessary to use his/her only bullet. He prowls through the town, looking for scum. Inside Mentat's house, Mentat recieves an email. It says that the cop has been killed, and he must take over. He runs out of his house, shrugging on his old police jacket, and the Vigilante kills him, shouting "DIE SCUM!"

jesternl, the 1337 HaX0r, who could investigate one person a night and send an encoded message to the serial killer (who he was on a team with), has been killed by the mafia.

Sketchwick, the cop, has been killed by the serial killer.

Mentat, the retired cop, has been killed by the pro-town one bullet Vigilante.

It is day. Three votes to lynch.
Pegasus
Pegasus
Townie
Pegasus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:50 pm

Post by Pegasus »

My, what a lot of bodies.

At first glance, it seems a bad guy would be guaranteed to win. But... if we lynch an innocent, and the remaining Mafia, and the SK took each other out (Is such a thing possible?) than the sole surviving innocent (either the townie or the used-up vigilante) wins.

I think it will be easier to recognize the vigilante and lynch him today.

I will
VOTE: mith

1. He got very defensive when he had a minibandwagon of 2 before using his single bullet.
2. He is almost certainly not the Mafia, since he started the Popaboolie bandwagon.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:49 pm

Post by discer »

I agree that Mith is not mafia due to the Popabodie vote. I wish our cop/s had been more usefull rather than drawing suspicion onto themselves. Pegasus, did you miss that Jalyn was the only one voting for Menat on the second day? S/he could be the vigilante as well. Regardless, I also don't see how the town can win if the mafia and sk don't kill eachother tonight. However, I think Mith may be the sk cause both Horserider and Sketchwick got hacked after voting for Mith. For this reason I
vote: jaylyn
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 9:11 pm

Post by jesternl »

Bah.. that's what I get for steering my good friends the SK.

GO SK!!! :P
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:26 am

Post by mith »

*~sigh~* Good Mafia Logic is hard to come by these days.

Anyway, yes, I was the one-time Vigilante. Should've saved it. Bah. Anyway, would the Townie kindly step forward? Both the scum know I am innocent, so I have a chance tonight. However, if I am lynched, they won't be sure who to kill, and one of them might kill you. Our best chance is to lynch you. Sorry.

Scum, don't come forward as the Townie, I am serious about lynching that player.

I'm leaving tonight, so hopefully you will be kind enough to come forward before I go so we can get this game over with.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:15 am

Post by mith »

oh well, no time for that i guess.
vote: no lynch
. guess i'll find out if i survived when i get back.
Pegasus
Pegasus
Townie
Pegasus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:16 pm

Post by Pegasus »

No way is the townie going to step forward now, mith.

If you are in fact the vigilante, and the townie honestly identifies him/herself, each bad guy will then know who the other one is. If the town lynches a bad guy today, the town loses. If the town lynches the townie, the vigilante has a chance of winning for the town. If the town lynches the vigilante, the townie has a chance to win. Which option is a townie more likely to choose?

The bad guys would probably each prefer to lynch the other bad guy today, thus giving them a 100% chance to win, but failing that probably figure they are smart enough to figure out who's who and have a better than 50% of winning outright or drawing with the other bad guy.

Of course if they're BOTH right and act to kill the other bad guy in the hope of winning outright, the town wins. Nice little puzzle/dilemma, that. I don't see any reason at all why a bad guy would claim to be the vigilante. I very strongly advise discer and Jalyn to join me in lynching mith.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:20 pm

Post by discer »

Hmmm, an excellent ploy by Mith to steer the remaining mafia's nightkill away from him giving the sk a sure victory. Decisions, decisions.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2002 5:59 pm

Post by discer »

voting no lynch accomplishes what? discussion is one thing, not allowing the game to complete is another. let's finish it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”