Mini 1101 - Suspiciously Average Mafia (Over!)

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Your "case" (or lack thereof) holds absolutely no water. It's comical how you are even trying for it.
This made me lol when I first read it. Mafia has to try and get a townie lynched somehow, you know that Prana. I felt you were the townie on which I had the best chance of making it happen. Unfortunately for me, you were a vengeful.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think the problem with Andrew is that everyone hates how he plays and how little effort he puts in. Plus his non-kiku vote in 5 player LyLo meant he should have been a possible easy mislynch. Hell, I was expecting him to stick around, which is why I mentioned me and broken being the most obvious town, and that I was unsure between you and Andrew. I figured if I can convince whoever was left as scum (in this case you) to leave you and Andrew around, and try and push a mislynch on the wrong one, I could use the gambit easier. That broken and myself both survived I was starting to second guess myself. So I almost did go for the long winded scum hunting stuff. Thankfully broken not accepting me as obv. town gave me the opening I needed to have a fake breakdown. So thanks for that broken :D.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Wraith »

I personally criticized Andrew's play in the Dead QT and in hindsight I feel like I shouldn't have as mod. I've played with him in a Newbie before where he totally screwed over the town by refusing the claim at L-1 D1, and he got lynched. He was the town Cop. The animosity carried over to this game, I'm afraid.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Well I sucked this game. Not signing up for endless amounts of games ever again.

Andrew was actually the right nightkill, I would not have suspected andrew in lylo, and I had some kind of hangup with prana's rhetoric that made me suspicious.

Sorry guys. Fantastic job Prana.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@xtoxm yea i mainly use gut, but im just lazy poster

@mod good job (i still blame andrius for that newbie)
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Looker »

Looker wrote:Sorry; made the jump from home station to deployed location but I should have time to get in here and hash/post things away within 24 hours. Dude, once again, I apologize. As compensation, I'll make sure we lynch scum today.
:wink:
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”