DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 am

Post by SpyreX »

Pound for pound, IS has more content than most.

But, if you're determined to defend that list as 'good' and not 'junk':

Dana has produced more 'content' than you? Y/N
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

chesskid3 wrote:WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LYNCHING JED

Vote: Toog
That's a bit different from yesterday's:
chesskid3 wrote:I got more than that, RedCoyote.

Town:(like, forealz)
Dana
bobsnox (played with him on another site)
AV

those are like 100%/

Gandalf is like 90% scum, SP is pretty high up there. Fate I can't read for shit, but all his reads are off at best.
Oh and Toog might be scum, but it's like 50 50
What happened over night?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Jack »

But, if you're determined to defend that list as 'good' and not 'junk':
Jack wrote:His list is fine
Jack wrote: It's not unreasonable
You are grasping in trying to make that post scummy. That means you are calling it worse than it is.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Toogeloo »

For the lulz btw....
SpyreX wrote:I want WANT my lynch tomorrow.
...agreed, let's lynch SpyreX tomorrow.

(I know what you meant, it was for the lulz after all).
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Read between the lines. I have 35 posts of good American content. Jed has 155 posts of mostly fluff and dick waving with the Panda guy.
All youre doing is making yourself a communist nuke target Jack. Keep on going. Please. Save your buddy Jed by creating a crapwagon towards me.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:17 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Eh.
VOTE: dana

You know what happens in DEFCON 2, though..........
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Jack »

Internet Stranger wrote:Read between the lines. I have 35 posts of good American content. Jed has 155 posts of mostly fluff and dick waving with the Panda guy.
All youre doing is making yourself a communist nuke target Jack. Keep on going. Please. Save your buddy Jed by creating a crapwagon towards me.
I want dana lynched and then spyrex. Toog and bunny are next on my list but I would have to do some more work reading them.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Toogeloo wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LYNCHING JED

Vote: Toog
That's a bit different from yesterday's:
chesskid3 wrote:I got more than that, RedCoyote.

Town:(like, forealz)
Dana
bobsnox (played with him on another site)
AV

those are like 100%/

Gandalf is like 90% scum, SP is pretty high up there. Fate I can't read for shit, but all his reads are off at best.
Oh and Toog might be scum, but it's like 50 50
What happened over night?
no support for the others. derp.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 am

Post by SpyreX »

I am saying that list is arbitrary and not actually a list with any real value or meaning.

Further, I am saying this is true because Jed is scum.

Jed is not scum because of the list. Jed is scum, again, because of the 180. He threw in all his dice on the vig's and when that didn't float it became abundantly clear his 150+ posts were NOT actually a stance he cared about.

Additionally, while I think IS is town he is serving as an
example
of why said list is arbitrary. Much like how the K's not being there again showcases how it is arbitrary.
Show

Proud member of BaM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but if jed is scum, he's scum _with_ gandalf, right?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Ya'know... I'm feeling suicidal.

unvote; vote: Fate

Flip-floppy despite wanting to tunnel on me and dana solely. Pushed for a policy lynching on dana yesterday. Most of his posts are just the Fatrerage stuff.

Hey Fate, is Baby Spice Town or Scum? I want you to tell me right now, best not dance around the issue, that would be hypocritical.

After the past few days, I am as confident as I can be that dana, IS, and VV are all town. That should appease Fate as he now clearly knows what I think of dana. I would rather we lynch Baby Spice, Katsuki, or Fate today. Of the two most contested people talked about, I would obviously go with Jed.

Baby Spice for the reasons I earlier mentioned.
Katsuki for posting mostly fluff during D5&4, and having a pretty terrible list of town and scum imo.
Fate for my above reasons.

chesskid3 wrote:no support for the others. derp.
So you think I am scum because on Day 1, I am not sheeping the masses?

Anywho... let the Faterage commence.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

Jack wrote:I want dana lynched and then spyrex. Toog and bunny are next on my list but I would have to do some more work reading them.
So, you're basing this off the 'list' and not anything else, because as you said you hadn't been keeping up?

Woooosh.
Chess wrote:but if jed is scum, he's scum _with_ gandalf, right?
I don't think the "IMMA NUKE HIM" is a bus maneuver.
Show

Proud member of BaM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Toog, no, I'm voting you because I already know voting gandalf,fate or SP isn't going to get anywhere. Therefore I settled for voting you :/

@Spyrex: isnt' Jed scum partly because of a 180 on gandalf?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Fate
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I like this Jed bandwagon. He can serve as an example that we shouldnt be trusting these self-proclaimed white knights; they are really communist scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

@Spyrex: isnt' Jed scum partly because of a 180 on gandalf?
Gandalf, specifically, has nothing to do with it.

Its the fact he went from "Scum++ want nukes that aren't controlled by 'the town' and I am willing to be a martyr for this cause" to:
Jed wrote:OK IF SOMEBODY IN THIS GAME DOESN'T ANSWER THIS ARGUMENT AND PUT IT DOWN, I FRANKLY GIVE UP AND GANDALF IS MY NUKE IF I GET ONE.
Show

Proud member of BaM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's pretty good distancing though :/
And then he clearly never has to go through with it because he can just put that on lol i was in rage mode
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Pre-D1 in a large with 2 scumteams?

Maaaybe. Doubtful though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh btw horrible thought.
If scum get battleship and failsafe
the failsafe guy can't be killed without two town deaths(or a lynch+nuke) unless the battleship dies first
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Jack »

SpyreX wrote:I am saying that list is arbitrary and not actually a list with any real value or meaning.

Further, I am saying this is true because Jed is scum.

Jed is not scum because of the list. Jed is scum, again, because of the 180.
He threw in all his dice on the vig's and when that didn't float it became abundantly clear his 150+ posts were NOT actually a stance he cared about.
This is nonsense. He got pissed when people weren't going to follow the plan he cared about and said "well **** you then". That's evidence that he DID care.
Additionally, while I think IS is town he is serving as an
example
of why said list is arbitrary. Much like how the K's not being there again showcases how it is arbitrary.
Personal isn't arbitrary. When I call people out it's because something they did struck me, not because I did an exhaustive review. THIS HAPPENS IN LIKE EVERY LURKER CALL OUT EVER
SpyreX wrote:
Jack wrote:I want dana lynched and then spyrex. Toog and bunny are next on my list but I would have to do some more work reading them.
So, you're basing this off the 'list' and not anything else, because as you said you hadn't been keeping up?

Woooosh.
My basis for reads is the same as it always is.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Sorry, I've been really busy the last few days. It's probably not going to be that much better over Christmas, but I'll try to stop by once a day.

Vote: JedCooper

I'd rather see Jed go than Dana, atm. The sheer number of posts seems like an overcompensation for something; and as Spy has pointed out, most of that is this "control the nukes" strategy that he seemed to push so hard that it looks disingenuous to me now that he's abandoned it. It looks like he tried to work himself out of the corner he had gotten himself stuck in, but did it too soon or too explicitly. If he'd stuck to his guns, I probably would have treated it as misguided or optimistic principles, but the "I'MA NUKE GANDALF" doesn't sit well with me. Not to mention, I have no idea why he'd say that if he was never intending to put Silo on his preference list.

As for Dana, I get that his "DEFCON 5 SUXX" vs "DEFCON 4 WOO CONTENT" seemed arbitrary, which I think is a legitimate point against him, but I don't think it's as strong as Jed's insistence on/dropping of his strategy combo.

Did we ever agree about Sub claiming or not? I don't think that town should fear outing themselves as having it, as they don't really need to hide their kills.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Kitoari »

/prod dodge

Playing catchup now.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:50 am

Post by SpyreX »

This is nonsense. He got pissed when people weren't going to follow the plan he cared about and said "well **** you then". That's evidence that he DID care.
No. He went from this is so important I'm willing to die for it to IM NUKIN WHAT UP.
Personal isn't arbitrary. When I call people out it's because something they did struck me, not because I did an exhaustive review. THIS HAPPENS IN LIKE EVERY LURKER CALL OUT EVER
AND SAYING INTERNET STRANGER IS A LURKER OR "UNDER THE RADAR" IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE WHICH EVEN A PRETEND REVIEW WOULD SHOW.

WHICH KIND OF IS MY POINT WITH THE LIST WHICH IS STILL SECONDARY TO THE OTHER PART.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:Ya'know... I'm feeling suicidal.

unvote; vote: Fate

Flip-floppy despite wanting to tunnel on me and dana solely. Pushed for a policy lynching on dana yesterday. Most of his posts are just the Fatrerage stuff.

Hey Fate, is Baby Spice Town or Scum? I want you to tell me right now, best not dance around the issue, that would be hypocritical.

After the past few days, I am as confident as I can be that dana, IS, and VV are all town. That should appease Fate as he now clearly knows what I think of dana. I would rather we lynch Baby Spice, Katsuki, or Fate today. Of the two most contested people talked about, I would obviously go with Jed..
YOU WANT TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH DON'T YOU?

FIRST YUO CALL MY DANA PUSH, AGAIN, IN THE FACE OF ALL CASES AND POSTS AND BULLSHIT:
POLICY.
THATS HORSESHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU ARE JUST SITTING THERE WITH ALL DANA SAYS AND ATTRIBUTING TO HIS OWN SELF-META BASED ON HIS WIKI PAGE, AND THEN SEEING MY PUSH ON HIM AND TRYING TO PAINT IT AS POLICY?

RIDDLE ME THIS SCUMCLOWN. IF DANA HAD NO WIKI PAGE AND NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND HE POSTED AS IS, WHAT THE FUCK WOULD
YOUR
READ ON HIM BE? HINT: IF THE ANSWER IS ANYTHING BUT TOWN THEN MY VOTE AND CASE IS NOT POLICY.

FLIP FLOP WHAT? SPYREX HAS LEGITIMATE CASE ON JED, SO WHILE NOT A FAVORITE SUSPECT OF MINE, I WOULDNT CRY IF WE SPEED LYNCHED HIM. THEN HERP DERP DANASCUM CAME IN AND THREW THE THIRD VOTE DOWN. AND I WASNT GNONA BE ON A WAGON WITH THAT.

YOUR CASE IS AS CONTRIVED AS YOU ARE SCUM. AND IF YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN GET ME LYNCHED TODAY YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD A PLAYER AS I THOUGHT YUO WERE. BUT YOU ARE, SO YOUR VOTE IS A FUCKIN WASTE AKIN TO CHESSKID

SPEAKING OF CHESSKID, AS OF PRESS TIME THIS CLOWN WENT FROM VOTING TOOGELOO TO SHEEPING TOOGELEOO WITH NOT SO MUCH AS A "I AGREE HEHEHE" ALSO NOTE THAT EARLIER HE HAD CONCEDED TO NOT BEING ABLE TO READ ME.

BABY SPICE? I LOOK AT HIS ISO AND SEE SOME GOODPOSTING ABOUT MECHANICS AND THINGS OF THE NATURE I WOULD EXPECT TOWN TO BE ABLE TO POST IN THE PHASES DEF45, THE HE IS V/LA SO THE LACK OF CONTENT ISN'T TOO DAMNING.

HE ALSO HAS THE BONIFIED TOWNTELL OF BEING VOTED BY TOOGELOOHOHOOOOOO SCUM AT THE START OF THINGS D1. DONT THINK I DONT SEE A COUNTERWAGON START ATTEMPT WHEN I SEE ONE MR. SCUMBUDDY.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

SPYREX WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUR TOOG SCUM READ GO AND WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING AWESOME THINGS.

DONT GET MY PARANOIA DAR ALL CRAZY AGAIN
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”