Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

IMO, he has shown today that he is capable of playing rationally. And thus, at least for this head, my original reason for wanting chesskid lynch is being put on hold.

P-EDIT: WHAT NIKA IS SAYING.

p.s. STUPID WIRELESS.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Nikanor »

BE, I think you're forgetting that it is possible for him to vanillaize scum as well. The longer we wait, the better our chances at him hitting scum. That's why I want him to wait until later to suicide.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm gonna go ask what happens if I hit an SK.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Dekes »

Taking a break from rereading [ongoing game].

Unvote

There's no scum motivation for trying to clear a buddy whose lynch is basically inevitable without dooming both of them once one of them flips, so I believe Nik here.
Chesskid has significantly calmed down. Good. Let's just see what happens when Ythan returns.

I'm not sold on an Ythan or mothrax lynch though. And I don't get all the LL love. I've yet to see actual productive pro-town behaviour by her.

Le Cupcake, now that you're backing off from the chesskid-lynch (after not comitting to it at all :roll:), could you give your suspects and reasons (apart from BE)?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm down for a mothrax lynch, btw.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also because a lot of my scumreads are trying to push a lynch on LL, I'm going to say she's town.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

Dekes wrote:
Le Cupcake, now that you're backing off from the chesskid-lynch (
after not comitting to it at all :roll:
)
I explained this, I would enjoy you stop mis-repping it.
dekes wrote:could you give your suspects and reasons (apart from BE)?
Did you read what I said last night? If not, go back and read it.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 am

Post by diddin »

unvote

I don't really see a scum motive behind someone like Nik clearing someone that early.

Vote: JaBoC

Don't like that he's gotten so quiet recently.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Dekes »

Vote: diddin

@Le Cupcake
I didn't see any actual stances of who you think is scum. You hint at BE and Fate and you are referring to Fate's list (which was in fact an anti-town vig list, not necessarily a scum list). Please point me to your stances or simply repeat them now. Doesn't take that much effort.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

unvote

for now
@nik!!!!!!!
- are you claiming N-0 cop or something?
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

Dekes, are you not reading?

I stated last night that reads will come once my other head manages to catch up.

As for effort, it does take a lot, when you are posting in class.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Exilon »

^HE SAID THIS BEFORE I POSTED AGAIN.

(aka he can't accuse me of "ignoring" kdubs jester-spec-vote and focusing on his)

AS IF TO SAY:
WTF KDUBZ IS DOIN IT TOO CALL HIM SCUMMY!!??

ALSO NOTE HIS LACK OF CONTENT REGARDLESS.
I have mind-reading powers as so I knew what you were going to say obv. Now seriously, I wasn't acussing you of anything (I couldn't, anyway), please don't misunderstand, I merely stated a fact.

THERE WAS CONTENT ..
DERP.

STILL 10 PAGES OF SPAM TO READ HUH
Feels like I've been here before.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Exilon »

Blooderection wrote:Assuming he is town it still tells us nothing. You really think that vanillaizing would change allignments? We are assuming chesskid is town, assuming you and DTM are town, and that chesskid will target you and not be blocked, etc. Too many things go wrong, too many things assumed. Its a very scummy suggestion from both of you.
Sums up my thoughts. I really like Blooderection. Why the heck aren't you on GP2? Something is wrong here.

Some of Lady Lambdadelta's posts give me scum vibes. Specially apparent buddying with Ythan. Can't pinpoint the page, but it's there. Asides from that, I'm still voting for Substrike. There were no real advances and I'm not feeling like joining Chesskid's wagon. I've seen him somewhere else and I'm pretty sure he can do abit better from what he's doing so far (also cracking under pressure from Ythan which I find understandable).
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also y'know someone just basically claimed cop and said I'm town.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:47 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Blood
Um. What? It's simple as: If Chess lies then we save ourselves a mislynch.

a. If Chess is town and does get blocked, that mean scum is trading a vaniliazing role for their block. They are exchanging a free death, and making 2 players powerless for a free mislynch. In terms of disabling people, allowing chess to vanilize disables 3 people over the 2 that comes from the chess mislynch/nightkill.

b. If Chess is scum, we will know from the fact that he's alive and if he does vanilize people.

c. If Chess is scum, and is blocked, then this has to be done under precise situations (ie. two scum teams one of them more willing to frame Chess, etc, etc) that it's impratical to be paranoid about that till tomorrow.

d. If Chess is town, he will vanilize two people who offered themselves (Me and Cupcake are willing recipients of that), and he will die. Thus we get a lynch and (if there is a vig, a kill) else where. Chess WIFOM is solved since Chess suicides. We lynch a scummy person. The "vig" if it exists gets a shot elsewhere.
Scum has less mislynches to burn through

Letting Chess suicide is more benifical to the town over scum for the above scenerios. We can validate him via role information. I'd rather take a town confirmed chess via role information over an unconfirmed Ythan anyday just because you know he's confirmed.

Edit: Nikanor has a confirmed read on him.

Also I'm Town and I'm a PR. I'd rather lose my PR then have a wasted lynch.

Edit 2
Blood wrote:Assuming he is town it still tells us nothing. You really think that vanillaizing would change allignments?[ We are assuming chesskid is town, assuming you and DTM are town, and that chesskid will target you and not be blocked, etc.
Too many things go wrong, too many things assumed. Its a very scummy suggestion from both of you.
Blood wrote: @chess:
no scum is gonna night kill you. Theyd love to have you take out town PRs.
Scratch that Blood is scum Look at that change between OMG LYNCH CHESS BECAUSE LETTING HIM VANILIZE PEOPLE IS TOO UNRELIABLE to Chess's PR IS SUPER ANTI TOWN NO SCUM WOULD STOP THAT. If chess is town and the only reason scum would stop it is they don't want to vanalize into goons.

Chess' ability is both anti-town and anti-scum depending on how you use it and if you use it correctly. Like a town RBer. Or a CPR doctor.

Unvote, Vote Blooderection
for the massive contraction in the above quote. It sounds like scum frustrated at the wagon stalling and trying to get a potential danger out. He's masking it via spreading paranoia through the town in losing their PRs. Rather then that, we can direct Chess and use it in a town directed manner for pro-town motives. Chess is leashed. That's tons better then a blind lynch him stance.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:53 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Chess
Generally if you vanilize an SK, if they become the typical SK (so just a kill). Similar to how you make mafia goons.

@Diddin
Face palm. This guy is a good vig target. I'd totally shoot him on the spot for his rehash post.

@Blood.
Why are you justifying a
town read lynch?
. I don't care how badly you think chess is as a player interms of skill, but that's not the point of the game.

You are here to keep your town reads, and lynch your scum reads.
The fact that you are degrading this argument to a skill based argument goes against town play because you're lynching town reads. If you lynch people based on inepitude in skill, you wouldn't ever lynch scum properly because there is a thing called
skilled scum players

You sir are doing it wrong, as Nikanor states.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I asked the mod, If i get SK they become a 3rd party vanilla (no kill)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

ooooh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also I dont get your huge post. I'm cleared by Nik, I'm not suiciding N1. End of story.
Suicide was the last-ditch option to save the mislynch.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

then sk cant win though....
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

survivor type maybe Idk. He said vanilla 3rd party.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

well that would suck for the sk
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Reckamonic »

You'd think people would learn from previous experiences...
Anyways, you continue to toss around ideas about who could be the villains in Hyrule so that you can finally get a night of rest, even though it isn't even 9 AM yet. The bickering is incessant, but suddenly everyone stops talking.

There's a Cucco just staring at everyone.

"Hey guys, I think one of the Cuccos got lost!"
"Isn't it cute, here chicky chicky!"
"Don't taunt the chicken, it's dangerous!"

And that last person is kinda right. After staring intensely at each of you, the Cucco spread its wings and jumps on
Substrike22
He tries to defend himself, but it's no use and the Cucco decides to firmly attach itself to his head.
...With a Cucco on the head, let's just say he's not very credible...

Substrike has a Cucco on his head!
Back to the game!
._.
meeeeeeep?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Exilon »

I must've missed something, Nik has confirmed what? When was that?
DTMaster wrote: @Blood
Um. What? It's simple as: If Chess lies then we save ourselves a mislynch.

a. If Chess is town and does get blocked, that mean scum is trading a vaniliazing role for their block. They are exchanging a free death, and making 2 players powerless for a free mislynch. In terms of disabling people, allowing chess to vanilize disables 3 people over the 2 that comes from the chess mislynch/nightkill.

b. If Chess is scum, we will know from the fact that he's alive and if he does vanilize people.

c. If Chess is scum, and is blocked, then this has to be done under precise situations (ie. two scum teams one of them more willing to frame Chess, etc, etc) that it's impratical to be paranoid about that till tomorrow.

d. If Chess is town, he will vanilize two people who offered themselves (Me and Cupcake are willing recipients of that), and he will die. Thus we get a lynch and (if there is a vig, a kill) else where. Chess WIFOM is solved since Chess suicides. We lynch a scummy person. The "vig" if it exists gets a shot elsewhere. Scum has less mislynches to burn through
This... on first read, actually makes alot of sense. But that is assuming that hypo-town-Chess actually kills himself or does everything according to plan. but there are in fact too many variables to consider. Redirectors, SHIFTS (who knows), etc.

Also no one has brought this up but there was a discrepancy in Chess' claims.

When he first claimed, he said he was something like 'Suicidal Double-shot Vannilizer', later he became 'One-shot Suicidal Double Bombing Vanillaizer'. Curiously no one mentioned it.

NINJA EDIT-
CUCO.
EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the first claim was from memory, the 2nd was a control copy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”