MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7225 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Did anyone try to shoot a gun?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7226 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

If the wingdings person is the same from day1, they are probably town. They saved zakk from lynching, and zakk was town. No reason for scum to save town, so it's probably a town player exercising their opinion.
Aside from a common windgdings thing, I don't think anything has been repeated.

Vote: Not Chara
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7227 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think it isn't Town or scum I think it is something happening which would
technically
reset votes.

I can't explain without full claiming which I am loathe to do.

Maxous is caught scum. Not interested in Not Chara.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7228 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

They didn't directly save zakk. They doubled the deadline when it was half over. No one was in any rush.

Other stuff Gaster has done has been directly antitown (like the day 2 shenanigans, reducing the deadline, etc). Gaster as Force of Nature or as Scum are both possible, really doubt they're town at this point though. Especially with the intro image cameo.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7229 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Off to work I go but Maxous needs rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7230 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Maxous

This smells of third party trolling tbh
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7231 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7228, Nahdia wrote:They didn't directly save zakk. They doubled the deadline when it was half over. No one was in any rush.

Other stuff Gaster has done has been directly antitown (like the day 2 shenanigans, reducing the deadline, etc). Gaster as Force of Nature or as Scum are both possible, really doubt they're town at this point though. Especially with the intro image cameo.
they made it 1000 years.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7232 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh im misremembering bleh.

right but they did it in the middle of the day. not like we were rushed for time.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7233 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7206, Maxous wrote:w/e

i'm a ghost, i block people

Ank, peregrine, pine, cakez and nahdia are obvious town.

y'all can lynch the rest
Which ghost. There are a number of them.

Could napstablooke be a roleblocker?
Or mad dummy?
Or regular dummy?

Though yeah this is probably ghaster
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7234 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

You're going to have to try harder than THAT.

You should know better scum. Maxous rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7235 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7234, MathBlade wrote:
You're going to have to try harder than THAT.

You should know better scum. Maxous rope.
I know that a quick lynch is not good for town in most occasions. We should probably wait for a full claim.

Besides should we stall the day to get more information?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7236 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

...What good does stalling do? If people are going to play they are.

I have a strong suspicion Gaster is not a player and scum tried to do something and that something has the consequence of resetting the vote count.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7237 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Maxous »

fine. fuck it

i didn't want to claim this but i kinda have to at this rate

my character is W.D. Gaster

my role is self-aligned. My win condition is to survive. If I get lynched I lose.

I can win with either the town or the scum.

Obviously i can manipulate votecounts and deadlines, honestly I just dicking around and having fun with them :good: :good:
Day 2 - I didn't realise the flip would be in wingdings too, I legit regretted that one.
Day 4 - I wanted the day to just hurry up and lynch, this game was dragging on too long and there was no need for another 2 weeks of doing jack-shit.

I'm ascetic and bulletproof and yes I can f'n roleblock thx, I can only die by lynch etc.

I know people are just gonna be suspect that i'm lying and that I can't win with the town - but i'll the point to only 1 night-kill per night. How do I win on my own if I can't kill?

Frankly I think there's certain people that are operating off too much insider information here, even if I do lose you know where to look for the actual scum-team. (yes i'm kinda salty towards the scum right now)
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7238 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

And this by no means is quick. It is tooth and nail now probably twice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7239 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7237, Maxous wrote:fine. fuck it

i didn't want to claim this but i kinda have to at this rate

my character is W.D. Gaster

my role is self-aligned. My win condition is to survive. If I get lynched I lose.

I can win with either the town or the scum.

Obviously i can manipulate votecounts and deadlines, honestly I just dicking around and having fun with them :good: :good:
Day 2 - I didn't realise the flip would be in wingdings too, I legit regretted that one.
Day 4 - I wanted the day to just hurry up and lynch, this game was dragging on too long and there was no need for another 2 weeks of doing jack-shit.

I'm ascetic and bulletproof and yes I can f'n roleblock thx, I can only die by lynch etc.

I know people are just gonna be suspect that i'm lying and that I can't win with the town - but i'll the point to only 1 night-kill per night. How do I win on my own if I can't kill?

Frankly I think there's certain people that are operating off too much insider information here, even if I do lose you know where to look for the actual scum-team. (yes i'm kinda salty towards the scum right now)
VOTE: Maxous
Ghaster locked. Getting ready to fire
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7240 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7238, MathBlade wrote:And this by no means is quick. It is tooth and nail now probably twice.
Well I was replaced in a few days ago.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7241 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

No you aren't. I am Undyne and I am 99% sure scum just tried to shoot me which resets the vote counts which is why the death message appeared. Eat rope:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7242 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7241, MathBlade wrote:No you aren't. I am Undyne and I am 99% sure scum just tried to shoot me which resets the vote counts which is why the death message appeared. Eat rope:
Ah.

So are you a lover then?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7243 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

A true ascetic fucking claims. Doesn't leave my goddamn question of are you ascetic fucking ignored.

Doesn't leave me to stew for 6 damn hours over possibilities.

If you truly are self aligned then you deserve it for making me suffer like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7244 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7242, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7241, MathBlade wrote:No you aren't. I am Undyne and I am 99% sure scum just tried to shoot me which resets the vote counts which is why the death message appeared. Eat rope:
Ah.

So are you a lover then?
Bullet fucking proof.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7245 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7244, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7242, Creeps20 wrote:
Ah.

So are you a lover then?
Bullet fucking proof.
I saw that

I meant is part of your role lovers.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7246 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am only saying the bare minumum to CC Gaster and if Ank kills me he is scum lynch him gtg work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7247 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is why the something different wingdings appeared telling scum their kill fucking failed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7248 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

Just going to point out that it is known that you're a bulletproof, Mathblade.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7249 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7248, Ankamius wrote:Just going to point out that it is known that you're a bulletproof, Mathblade.
Yes it is but standard BP works at night only.

Mine is day too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”