NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

mara wrote:Muffin, I don't feel like he can be very flexible, even if he tries. Proven (I think) by his continued suspicion on Nacho even though we've done all we can to prove his innocence
wait up... when did anyone do anything to prove nacho's innocence? the best i've seen is ffery describing why she thinks nacho is town, and that was because of stuff that she thinks she sees but hasn't explained in any substantial way that can be talked about or assessed. i know you think he's town, too, but i don't remember you ever talking about why. i may be less flexible sometimes, but that's only because i don't change my reads unless i have a good reason to, and nothing either casso head has done has given me good reason to think they're town.
geists wrote:Sometimes he just won't move on until a player is gone
i've put casso aside in my "casso list" for now. i'm not going to call him town, but i'm looking for scum outside of him for now. that's about the best i'll do for you.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm not seeing titus-scum here. if the case has something to do with generic and yesterday, then wow. look at titus's posts yesterday and read how titus was actually responding to generic. that didn't look like scum-scum interaction. if the case is something else, then i haven't seen it talked about lately? the closest thing to a case i've seen recently is proph's reasons and they're pretty fucking weak.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7125, zMuffinMan wrote:when did anyone do anything to prove nacho's innocence?
In post 7008, Sakura Hana wrote:Whichever the case tho, Nacho as scum should know better than to wagon me into AtE, because he would have to back off and treat me like an Innocent Child or otherwise it would be extremely fishy for him to continue pushing otherwise, which is why im pretty confident Casso is town this game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok. suppose a hypothetical situation where nacho is scum and you're town; what exactly does he have to lose by doing that? he has everything to gain if you either reacted badly orrrrrrrrrrrrr if people thought he'd only do that as town. sounds like a smart scum play.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like yeah, he could be town doing that, but that doesn't make him town
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So because, people would think he would be town by doing it, he has all reason to do it as scum? Isn't that the point of being scum? Or are you suggesting that you need to have an IC or Cop Inno to be trusted?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

sakura wrote:So because, people would think he would be town by doing it, he has all reason to do it as scum?
that is generally the goal of any scum player, yes
sakura wrote:Or are you suggesting that you need to have an IC or Cop Inno to be trusted?
that's not really what i'm saying. you're saying that him wagoning you was town because he backed off and he wouldn't do that as scum (or he wouldn't wagon you in the first place as scum or whatever, don't really care). i'm just saying that this isn't exactly a difficult thing for him to do as scum and it's not telling to me one way or the other.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why do you think that he would really do that as scum?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

are you asking me why scum would buddy town? or what are you asking here?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7133, zMuffinMan wrote:are you asking me why scum would buddy town? or what are you asking here?
He could have just avoided driving a wagon onto me. And the flow of the events doesnt make me think it was scum motivated which was probably part of the frustration.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

sakura wrote:He could have just avoided driving a wagon onto me.
maybe. but you prob woulda been wagoned at some point in this game, sooooooooooooo i'm not really seeing the big deal?
sakura wrote:the flow of the events doesnt make me think it was scum motivated
what flow of events?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7135, zMuffinMan wrote:what flow of events?
At the time i was wagoned during D1.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

:/ i mean what specifically are you referring to? what specifically is the flow of events that makes you think it wasn't scum motivated? just him forming a wagon on you then disbanding it after you ate or was there something else to this?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7137, zMuffinMan wrote::/ i mean what specifically are you referring to? what specifically is the flow of events that makes you think it wasn't scum motivated? just him forming a wagon on you then disbanding it after you ate or was there something else to this?
Idk, i just dont feel like it's something scum would have pulled like that, the way Nacho acted there seemed entirely different to Marketplace (where I thought he was scum since like day 3)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok. part of why i think casso is scum is because of playing as scum with nacho in marketplace. but i'm not particularly interested in discussing it further today because he's clearly not getting lynched in the immediate future

where's your read on titus come from again? and what's your read on proph?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7139, zMuffinMan wrote:where's your read on titus come from again?
Biased VCA
In post 7139, zMuffinMan wrote:and what's your read on proph?
null-Scum, I was scumreading Bert, and at the start of proph replacing in he didn't give me many town vibes with all the lurking, but he's improved today.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

Sakura, nothing about my VCA was biased. It didn't generate the result you wanted, but that didn't make it biased. I should redo the day 1 vca, knowing Generic was scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 7121, Norlkaz wrote:I think everyone is reading Casso as town thanks to derailing a lynch on somebody now regarded as probably town (though tbf megaderails for buddies aren't common anyway).
I wouldn't be ultraconfident off that but eh I'll get to him eventually.
I think that in general a lot of the townreads are being overstrengthed, with the possible exception of the ones on F16.
I don't particularly disagree with them though.
I'll do the should we actually lynch this guy post tomorrow.
No idea why people aren't townreading me even harder after Generic's flip. Going through his posts about me, it is somewhat obvious that several posts he made were meant to manipulate me including a lot of buddying like the fact that he points out that my recent contributions make me town, etc. I guess it is possible he could have made them with a buddy but his overall body of work seems geared towards buddying me and fooling me into thinking he is town.

Why unvote Titus? What's your latest scumteam looking like?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Empire »

Day 5, Votecount 11
Titus (5)
-
Ms Marangal, Sakura Hana, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Prophylaxis, KoreanBBQ

Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
-
pieguyn, Casso the King of Seals

Prophylaxis (2)
-
zMuffinMan, Titus

pieguyn (1)
-
Ser Arthur Dayne

Not Voting (3)
-
geists, goodmorning, Norlkaz

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline is on February 12th at 7:35 AM EST or in (expired on 2014-02-12 08:35:22).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Empire »

Prodding Casso the King of Seals.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

Prod received.

Apparently Nacho is off doing...whatever it is Nacho does.
Which means you get me.

Neither Nacho or I particularly like the Titus wagon.
Both of us (well, mostly Nacho, he was the posting head - that was the deal) seem to really want to try to fight the derp train too much. I suspect it's because for both of us, our take on Titus is just gut, but we both are getting the vibe and have a QT with half a dozen comments of 'why is everyone still trying to lynch Titus?'. So...y'know, can we please just lynch Ser Arthur? That would be peachy.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 pm

In post 3611, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3603, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:You guys do realize the MafiaSSK wagon literally gives 0 percent of actual helpful information right?
I never found this argument compelling.
He has a better chance of being scum than anyone we were wagonning before, and he has a higher likelihood of being lynched than the other players who might be scum. He's also a player who is not likely to obvtown unless roles, and thus makes a decent lynch.
Lynchy sheepy Thor-y?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:07 pm

^^^
That's my case, by the by.
It's pretty rock solid.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Is this wrt to the flowchart?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 pm

The flowchart has been, and always shall be, Majiffy's thing. he created it, posted it, and talked about it. I never have except that I've had people rage at me just for being a name on it.

But, yeah, I like to be sheeped. He didn't make that part up out of whole cloth.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”