Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Crazy »

charter wrote:Crazy, pretty sure daytalk is going to be irrelevant now. After pointing out how iceman's was obviously not pro-town, scum are going to put more effort into forging it.
Yeah, duh, charter. WWB asked me a question, and I answered it.
charter wrote:Also, is there any scenario where I'm not scum in your head? And what were the reasons you were suspicious of me again?
I'm not entirely confident that you are scum. I
am
suspicious of you because of your defense of iceman, and your case on me that involves me "flip-flopping" when you know I've explained every one of those "flops." And you get paranoid whenever I express suspicion of you for some reason. Also, you rip apart everything I say and try to make it sound scummy, somehow.

And your late vote on Iceman's wagon looks a lot like a scum-partner-bus.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am

Post by charter »

No, I thought Adel's case on iceman was crap and I still do. I've seen iceman play town, and it's virtually the same as what he did here. Ask Cerebus. I voted for him after firestarter's terrible attempt at deflecting suspicion elsewhere. There was no need for anyone to bus iceman, he was doing a great job of getting himself lynched. When iceman posted his obviously fake talk, that sealed the deal.

@SP, I don't have a case on SSF, just my feeling he's scum. He didn't do anything useful day one. Almost all of his posts have been trivial comments on nothing. He hasn't done any scumhunting. Wagoned Crazy when it was popular, and then wagoned iceman when it was popular. Gave little reason either time. It makes me think that SSF is mafia, not a werewolf.

Speaking of which, I don't understand the need to lynch werewolves today over mafia, or vice versa. Can someone explain why it matters?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Crazy »

charter wrote:No, I thought Adel's case on iceman was crap and I still do. I've seen iceman play town, and it's virtually the same as what he did here. Ask Cerebus. I voted for him after firestarter's terrible attempt at deflecting suspicion elsewhere. There was no need for anyone to bus iceman, he was doing a great job of getting himself lynched. When iceman posted his obviously fake talk, that sealed the deal.
I agree that his playstyle wasn't particularly scummy, or at least it's no more scummy than it was in that game that you're referencing. Adel's case was based on a scum-slip, though, not on acting scummy.
charter wrote:@SP, I don't have a case on SSF, just my feeling he's scum. He didn't do anything useful day one. Almost all of his posts have been trivial comments on nothing. He hasn't done any scumhunting. Wagoned Crazy when it was popular, and then wagoned iceman when it was popular. Gave little reason either time. It makes me think that SSF is mafia, not a werewolf.
I just read SSF's posts. I agree with this.
charter wrote:Speaking of which, I don't understand the need to lynch werewolves today over mafia, or vice versa. Can someone explain why it matters?
It doesn't. Although with werewolves, we'll be able to pick up associative tells from Firestarter and Iceman. With mafia we don't have anything like that.

I just reread a couple people. OF sticks out badly to me.

Unvote, Vote OpposedForce
OpposedForce wrote: Also I'm not sure about Adel's scumtell thing. I don't understand it generally so elaboration would be helpful to why people would change their minds of a early lover mass claim.
Here he shows that he doesn't know what the scum-tell was.

And later:
OpposedForce wrote: What I see is Crazy defending adel as town as well as the scumtell. Adel isn't even confirmed town and Crazy is already assuming she is and following the scumtell. Attacking a person for a statement from someone and stating their town is pretty scummy.
This is bad. Think back to the mentality of that time as I say this:

OF did not know what the scum-tell was. Thus, how can he really accuse me of confirming Adel as town? He didn't know the scum-tell, so he would have no idea what we were talking about, right? So how could he know that my logic was bad?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

Bleh, what the heck is with the massclaim possibility again. I thought we decided not to do it yet. If Adel didn't suggest this for the reason I am thinking of, I will be suspicious of her. My argument against massclaim from D1 basically still applies here, and I'm still against it.

Crazy, your OF case is fail.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Adel »

charter wrote:Speaking of which, I don't understand the need to lynch werewolves today over mafia, or vice versa. Can someone explain why it matters?
It is easier to spot a group of four than a group of two.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Crazy »

Cephrir wrote:Crazy, your OF case is fail.
Yeah, I always fail. Lynch me now, so I shalt not be a burden on thy town.

Seriously, reasons?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

So?

And anyway, the already lynched scum provide hints as to the identity of the other wolves, so they actually might be easier to find.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

706 was to Adel.

@Crazy: OF was right in your second quote of him. You kinda were assuming Adel was town. Since he didn't know what the tell was, he couldn't have known what made you think Adel was town. Okay, it doesn't make much sense, but rest assured your case is in fact fail.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Crazy »

That's kinda my point. If he doesn't know what I'm talking about, then how can he assume I'm saying that Adel is town based on invalid reasons?
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 am

Post by cerebus3 »

@689: Oh noes, someone had a similar stance as scum, he must be scum as well! What about the other 10 people on the crazy wagon?

sleepypanda wrote:He agrees with ice and expresses doubt of the Fire wagon, yet doesn't move his vote.
How does that come across as me doubting the Fire wagon? I was supporting what IcemanE said, not doubting the fire wagon. I was saying that what IcemanE had pointed out was similar to what started the fire wagon, so I didn't think it was completely baseless.

Also, for the record, do you think I am IcemanE's scum buddy or on the other scum team? Because your pointing out my similar stance as IcemanE wants to say I am his buddy, but that doesn't fit with me "doubting the fire wagon" yet keeping my vote there, which would indicate me being on the other scum team. You can't have it both ways.
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:53 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Crazy wrote:I severely doubt Adel is scum. That would mean this whole "secret scumtell" is bull, which can't be, because I think I know what he's talking about...
Probably from this? He didn't need to understand what you or Adel was talking about with the scumtell. You're saying you don't think Adel is scum. Which means she has to be town.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

cerebus3 wrote:@689: Oh noes, someone had a similar stance as scum, he must be scum as well! What about the other 10 people on the crazy wagon?

sleepypanda wrote:He agrees with ice and expresses doubt of the Fire wagon, yet doesn't move his vote.
How does that come across as me doubting the Fire wagon? I was supporting what IcemanE said, not doubting the fire wagon. I was saying that what IcemanE had pointed out was similar to what started the fire wagon, so I didn't think it was completely baseless.

Also, for the record, do you think I am IcemanE's scum buddy or on the other scum team? Because your pointing out my similar stance as IcemanE wants to say I am his buddy, but that doesn't fit with me "doubting the fire wagon" yet keeping my vote there, which would indicate me being on the other scum team. You can't have it both ways.
This was was you showing doubt of the Fire wagon.
cerebus wrote: I see where IcemanE is coming from. I mean, what started the firestarter wagon?
You're asking what started the fire wagon when you were on it. Does that make a lot of sense? It looks your vote on Fire at first was a distancing attempt and your quote above was an out to allow yourself to backtrack.

I believe you're scum partners with ice/penguin.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Crazy »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Crazy wrote:I severely doubt Adel is scum. That would mean this whole "secret scumtell" is bull, which can't be, because I think I know what he's talking about...
Probably from this? He didn't need to understand what you or Adel was talking about with the scumtell. You're saying you don't think Adel is scum. Which means she has to be town.
You and Cephrir are missing the point. I know I said that, but OF is assuming that that statement is baseless. How could he know it was baseless if he didn't know what the scum-tell was?

Because he wanted to bandwagon.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Alabaska J »

unvote, vote: Adel

I guess your secret scumtell doesn't matter anymore?
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

Post by cerebus3 »

You're asking what started the fire wagon when you were on it. Does that make a lot of sense? It looks your vote on Fire at first was a distancing attempt and your quote above was an out to allow yourself to backtrack.
uhhhhh.... no. That statement was supposed to make people go, hey, that reasoning is similar to why we think firestarter is scum, so maybe there is something there. If anything I was supporting the firestarter wagon. (The question was rhetorical in other words, not literal.)

Is guilt by association all you have?. :?
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Adel wrote:
It is easier to spot a group of four than a group of two.
That makes it more likely that we'll lynch Mafia instead of Werewolves, but you said you
preferred
to lynch Mafia, so the question stands:

Why do you think it will be
better
for us to lynch Mafia today?
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I dislike how Adel completely ignored several points made against her and just commented on the mafia vs. werewolves thing (obviously, we should lynch whoever's most likely anti town regardless of faction).
Vote: Adel
, I'll reconsider this once she explains what's up with her flip flopping both on the "secret scumtell" and on Iceman's wagon.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Adel »

I'm loving the Adel wagon. All aboard!
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 am

Post by neko2086 »

SP wrote: So you don't want to massclaim just to not go along with Adel? You were FOR massclaiming at the start of Day 1. I assumed you switched to against because of Adel's scumtell which she said would be better after a few days. Do you believe she doesn't have a scumtell anymore? What is your reason now for not wanting to massclaim?
I didn't change my mind because of her scumtell (though if she did have one, it wouldn't hurt to see what she had). It seemed that waiting until after a few days to massclaim would give a little more information, and I'm thinking we should at least wait one more day. I'm not completely opposed to a massclaim now either. I just don't see why we're going to do it now when we decided to wait a few days.

I don't know if Adel has a scumtell or not, but as AJ said, it apparently doesn't matter anymore.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Adel wrote:I'm loving the Adel wagon. All aboard!
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by charter »

So you're Adel's lover?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Adel »

has anyone noticed that we are on page 29?

Has anyone noticed that people aren't following me?

Has anyone noticed that we lynched scum before I flip-flopped on the massclaim.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

charter wrote:So you're Adel's lover?
what
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by charter »

Alabaska J wrote:
charter wrote:So you're Adel's lover?
what
I was thinking you're Adel's lover.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Crazy »

I have a feeling that sekinj is Adel's lover.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”