Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 698, Tommyrod wrote:Hey DDDP are you always a huge cock? I found it humorous in a terrible way
Somewhere between occasionally and often. In a game like this where the first two days last seven milliseconds and I'm left in a game with the playerbase I was, yeah, it's going to be pretty damn often.
Schillinger
Schillinger
Goon
Schillinger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Schillinger »

In post 700, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 698, Tommyrod wrote:Hey DDDP are you always a huge cock? I found it humorous in a terrible way
Somewhere between occasionally and often. In a game like this where the first two days last seven milliseconds and I'm left in a game with the playerbase I was, yeah, it's going to be pretty damn often.
^Oh come on, you were nothing but a loveable grumpy larrikin the whole game through.

I started to twitch when Redelph had me as a scumread, but because Sleepy was really carrying us yesterday and the day before and DDD had him as potential scum, that was the bigger concern in my eyes. Really interesting to me that Oversoul thought to roleblock SK too.

So... what could I have done yesterday? What would you guys have believed had I said it? (Or did I basically destroy my cred by thrashing on the mason claim?)
Schillinger
Schillinger
Goon
Schillinger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Schillinger »

*day before yesterday and the day before that
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 695, Tommyrod wrote:
In post 694, Oversoul wrote:Yay :)

Varsoon commutes the night he hammers...
Haha you're right he was far too paranoid
You damn right I was. I was waiting for the Vig shot or the Mafia shot to come my way.
I had a good PR, too, makes me sad I died so quickly.

Man, I think it isn't just your play. Your avatar has got to be the most hate-worthy face/expression/everything. Every time I see your Avatar, I just think, "Douchebag."

Tommyrod
Tommyrod
Townie
Tommyrod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Tommyrod »

Thanks for hosting, Shamrock!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 701, Schillinger wrote:
^Oh come on, you were nothing but a loveable grumpy larrikin the whole game through.

I started to twitch when Redelph had me as a scumread, but because Sleepy was really carrying us yesterday and the day before and DDD had him as potential scum, that was the bigger concern in my eyes. Really interesting to me that Oversoul thought to roleblock SK too.

So... what could I have done yesterday? What would you guys have believed had I said it? (Or did I basically destroy my cred by thrashing on the mason claim?)
At that point I had hit half of the town sans my very strong town reads. Incorrectly, I assumed there would be two scum with PRs and one goon. I wanted to hit that one goon. SK and Tommy were my biggest scum reads. I had already hit tommy so I knew he wasn't the one goon. I chose SK to see if he was that goon.

I assumed scum had a lot of power based on the flips we had seen. I thought based god was a doctor of sorts and the jack trades had either a track, gunsmith, roleblock, or some combination of roles not replicated in other PRs. With the masons, I assumed the other powers for scum would be a role cop or a tracker or something. I feared for my own power getting roleblocked as well.

I lied because I knew I had a high chance of hitting the killing scum and it worked.

I do not think I would have played the same way if Varsoon had not done what he did. I do not think I would have played the same way if red had not done the cop gambit. I do not think I would have played the same way if I knew the powers of our PRs.

I think this is a lesson that multiple goons should send in the kills for their faction.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Equinox »

Mine?