ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Xtoxm wrote:Why are you even in this game?

You've said repeatedly and even when you joined that you are disinterested in playing.

Let someone take over that wants to play...
im in this game because the mod forced me to like i said when i joined.

p sure that i have not stated it multiple times; only when i replaced in.

and our mod is inactive, why do you think perfect hasnt been replaced yet?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm starting to find this "I don't want to be here but the mod forced me" thing to be very scummy.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

why are you in this game? all you do is try and rush the day saying it has dragged on too long. let someone who's interested in helping their side win play rather than someone who is interested in a speed game.

also nice opportunism there
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I find that beyond pathetic...
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

So Xtoxm, is Scigatt scummy for also being put in this game against his will?
Scigatt wrote:
Scigatt wrote:ShodowLurker(post 515):I know how you feel, dude.
What is this referring to?
When you said you were put into this game against your will.[/quote]
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

perfect628 wrote:
I, in that same post, wrote:Now, the cop claim. Not shocking, and imo semi well played. It drew out dizzy's reaction, which solidified my opinion of her. She seems...crazy at best? I mean come on, there's a time to stand by your opinion but then there's a time to realize your opinion is very clearly wrong and let it go. Then, the vote of cephrir just ended it for me. I don't care what your alignment is, although I couldn't be more sure that you are scum.
Ok then I have 2 questions.

-If Izzy was scum, wouldn't she be more likely to let go an unpopular opinion as to avoid lynching? How was her not letting go of her opinion a scumtell?
-Why did the vote of Cephrir cement your view of her as scum?

You have promised a reread in four of your posts so far and still have not came up with anything substantial.

FoS: Cephrir
for his three non committal fluffy posts on Page 26.

Xtoxm you still have not stated your case against Snix, please do.

Snix, how am I on a high horse voting perfect? I have clearly outlined the reasons I think he is scum.

What I picked up on Snix and didn't post when I first read the game was the craplogic in post 92, and then he tried to downplay his vote in Post 191 and 251 saying it was for gut reasons after no one bit on the Cephrir wagon when as he clearly outlined in post 92, it was far from gut. Also he barely voted anyone in general (Only 3 people the entirety of the first two days) and scum are in general, more cautious with his votes.
The reason I did not post it was I wanted to see further interaction with Cephrir but his actions today seem reasonably protown.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Cephrir »

"Fluffy posts"? I just didn't have time to read Snix and wasn't really able to have a definite opinion, but I was pretty sure I'd come to the conclusion I did. Also, the end of youyr posts seem like you're finding Snix scummy, then you dismiss it with "his actions today seem reasonably protown"? Which is it?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

If you paid more attention to my posts, you'd see when I replaced in i noted a couple of scummy things from Snix that I didn't want to expand on just yet. Those were the things I found. Nothing further developed from those suspicions and his play today has been fine.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by klebian »

perfect628 picked up his prod. All prods have been picked up
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Scigatt »

neko2086 wrote:
scigatt wrote: I have gotten this notion that Snix(if he is scum) may have beenpullling a gambit on D2.
Go into detail, please. I mean, you've got to have
something
to say.
Well, it seems to me that while Snix made his intentions clear on D2, he might have not done all he could to stop the Dizzy lynch. Not that that means anything, it's just an observation.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by Scigatt »

EBWOP:I just thought of a possible Snix-Cephir scumpairing. I don't know where that leads, but I think it's at least worth looking into.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 12:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

Do you think Snix and/or me are scum, Scigatt? Seeing as you haven't posted anything on the subject except for this sudden scumpairing of yours.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Snix »

Scigatt wrote:
neko2086 wrote:
scigatt wrote: I have gotten this notion that Snix(if he is scum) may have beenpullling a gambit on D2.
Go into detail, please. I mean, you've got to have
something
to say.
Well, it seems to me that while Snix made his intentions clear on D2, he might have not done all he could to stop the Dizzy lynch. Not that that means anything, it's just an observation.
The only thing I could've done at that point was claim I was scum and get lynched myself. What else do you think I could've done?

Also, do you have any reasons for this scum pairing you have?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Scigatt wrote:EBWOP:I just thought of a possible Snix-Cephir scumpairing. I don't know where that leads, but I think it's at least worth looking into.
I don't think Cephrir is scum.

But if you think that is the case, why are you not on the Snix wagon?
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Alright I'm here, finals are soon, and I've been killing myself over them. Activity will be picked up after 6/4, until then don't expect more than a post every few days.

Anyway,
If Izzy was scum, wouldn't she be more likely to let go an unpopular opinion as to avoid lynching? How was her not letting go of her opinion a scumtell?
Well, it's obviously senseless for both town and scum, but I simply could not imagine town consciously doing this. Even if they were town (which turned out true...), it's probably bette to get rid of them anyway.
Why did the vote of Cephrir cement your view of her as scum?
This was honestly more gut, as it was because cephrir seemed definite town to me. Again, this was largely gut, but I will give more solid evidence soon.

Also, to whomever it was that suggested I need evidence against SL, I don't, as I don't really suspect him. He has something against me...which I'm just defending myself against.

Now, I haven't liked a lot of what scigatt has been doing recently. I really disgree with the whole D2 gambit thing, as I don't really see the reasoning behind it as sound. (note: I don't necessarily see snix as town, but don't have much of a scum read either. will elaborate soon, for real this time.) Anyway, then the whole snix-cephrir thing came, and I see even less logic there.
FoS: scigatt.

More tomorrow.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

628, you earlier avoided commenting on Snix:
Anyway, I did a reread of snix, and came to the conclusion that...I have no conclusion. I couldn't seem to get a strong read either way, as I couldn't find any blatant scum or town posts. Please inform me if you disagree.
After seeing the wagon on him, what are your opinions?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Post by Scigatt »

It's not that I am pushing a lynch or even voting on my theory, it's just that I've noticed a few things that made me think my theory is worth looking over, at least. One is that Snix has harboured a suspicion of Cephir since early D1, yet nearly always said that it was a gut feeling. This may have been mentioned before, but this could be a distancing tactic. Also, notice that the town has been pretty divided since the middle of D1. A sound(I think) tactic for scum in this situation is to take opposing sides, so as to be able to manipulate both sides and throw off the player connections. Now I can't be sure the scum(whomever they are) are currently using this strategy, but I think it is a possibility that cannot be ignored.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think this game is dying again.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 6:20 am

Post by klebian »

Jamesthephox said his access was not limited but he has not posted.
I'm going to replace him.

Please welcome Eldritch Lord, who replaces Jamesthephox.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Snix »

Oh goody, this should speed up the game a bit...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hopefully :)
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Scigatt »

Mod, can we get a prod on neko2086?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:14 am

Post by klebian »

done
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Unvote

Vote: Xtoxm

One-liners do not good arguments make.

In my opinion, this whole time you've been simultaneously dodging questions about your reasoning while near-interrogating others regarding their position.

FoS: Cephrir
Baseless votes with tons of fluff in your posts. Agreeing with Xtoxm constantly does not make you correct, it makes you far from it.

After reading over this game, as much as I hate Snix in my other Open, I am simply amazed that his posts regarding Xtoxm have been ignored and dismissed as a harmless bare-bones poster. Even if he is not scum, he is of no help to the Town. I am happy with this vote. SL and perfect are finally out of their personal vendetta's (read: Near OMGUS-arguments with slight fact here and there [reminds me of FOX News]) with each other--that's a good thing.

Let's get this game moving.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Please give examples of how I have dodged questions and I will gladly answer them. And is there a problem with interrogating others regarding their position? That's kinda the point.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”