Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6725 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 6724, zMuffinMan wrote:inb4 neither PA or neil ever reads any of the requests about this and we end the day not knowing

This seems amazingly possible.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6726 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

'twould be funny if not so saddening
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6727 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

Post by shos »

Well.

NEIL AND PENGUIN ALIEN

Please answer .
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6728 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 am

Post by shos »

^^^^repost this on top of every page

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6729 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 6718, Oversoul wrote:
In post 6708, Young and Beautiful wrote:She's a doublevoter, of course she's town!

We are not sure
you're
town, though, so you'd better work on that.

- b -

I am most definitely town. That should be readily apparent to everyone by now.

In post 6719, shos wrote:Why?
OS that was for you btw

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6730 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Earth to Town

This wagon on us is shit. It is made up of the shos votrrs from Day 1. The only parts of that early wagon thst have flipped have flipped scum.

The Day 1 wagons also prove that several people are so fucking town. The first two dead scum fucking chainsawed Oversoul. That means no logical player should be even suggesting Oversoul is scum without a shitton of evidence. Yet his name has been tossed around in the background as mislynch.

Beast has some of that going on as well. Little pokes against his claim.

Lemni and Lord Mhok were chainsawing each other for awhile.

Neither of those are about their play. Big shock. They are town.

This is the method scum are using to prevent a townblock from forming.

Look at the attacks on me. BulbaFenix wanted us dead. Again scum attack. Abomination wanted us dead. Scum flip there too.

Look at Nero Cain. 1.32 wagon stands out. Two scum Lemini and Abom jump onto that wagon. This highly suggests SG and Neil are town. 1.17 has confirmed scum leading his wagon. Meanwhile Oversoul's slot along with Nero are voting Abomination.

Look at how hard it is to get another wagon going on scum.

Kagami has vote parked on shos most of Day 1 leading the counterwagon for abomination. Kagami has been underground attacking Oversoul by just dropping hints everywhere. Then yhere's the fact they are the only one who can vanillaize. Majiffy was saying it would be unfair to scum to force them to kill for the SK. Doesn't a self vanillaizer solve the problem.

Then there is YnB. They would be obviously scum without the Friendly Neighbor claim. When they clsimed, they never said 3 shot. When I highlight if they are town, someone else can vouch for them tomorrow. That is when YnB comes up with this .

BBMolla he has claimed no result actions on the same day someone else has I believe (memory here though). That should prove my ascetic claim. Yet he votes me because.....

Majiffy has been vote parked on shos the entire time without damning evidence. He has been unwilling to even talk about anything else. If Majiffy isn't scum he is an honorary scum. He has been stuck there since the first page of my ISO.

ActionDan is voting me for what reason (you can't really tell by his ISO).

That's the thing. The votes on us came right after we voted Kagami. We were not a threat to scum voting YnB becsuse y'all have been hoodwinked.

Oversoul, Beastcharizard, Lord Mhok, shos, SG, PA, ProHawk (bc of claim), neil1113) I feel all or almost all of you are town or at least not band of seven.

Please join us in voting scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6731 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 am

Post by ProHawk »

I don't get why people are saying I am town because of my claim. I hate that people aren't actually looking at my play. I STEAL SHARD FOR A LIVING. SCUM ARE KNOWN TO NEED SHARDS.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6732 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:29 am

Post by ActionDan »

There's also role symmetry. 1 shot jewel thief you claim full theif. 1 shot jewel cop goat claims full jewel cop.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6733 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

We have a dead shard scum thief in the graveyard. You claimed before that flip. You can break whatever superawesome ability scum get if they take all the shards. I would expect us to have a shard. The fact scum tried to go after you with no bites is good but your D1 vca is shit. Start voting scum and I will start townreading you for play.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6734 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Kagami »

You're being very selective about your VCA if you're town.

You want to clear players by showing that scum is voting for them, but ignore that scum were pushing Y&B.

You call everyone who was voting shos scum, but completely ignore VC 1.34, because it doesn't fit your narrative.

And most of all, you really don't want to talk about lemniscate, whom you hard defended for day 1 until your "O, I guess we have to lynch my mega-townread. Darn these deadlines" vote.

You also want to use two blocks to somehow prove you're an ascetic, which makes no sense, but are happy to ignore that the only block on night 1 was Y&B.

Basically, your iso contains only one motivation: You really, really, really want to lynch Y&B. You want to lynch BB too, because he has to be scum for this to work. You want to lynch me, because I have sense enough to realize how ridiculous this is.

I do have good news, though, if you flip SK, which I'm thinking looks pretty likely, I'll actually believe you on Y&B.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6735 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Kagami »

Here's my theory on what went down with BoP SK.

BoP comes up with the idea to claim ascetic around post 1700. Starts crumbing how pretty they are because titus thought ascetic and aesthetic are the same thing. Crumbing ascetic makes absolutely no sense, but that's not the point. They
want
to draw a PR.

They self-commute night 1 or something like that. Probably one-shot, and it prevents them from sending a puppet out.

Day 2 they come right out with "We're so pretty, I sure hope no one targeted us!" and go on about being pretty. Hilariously, no one did. So then they just claim ascetic and point to all their awesome crumbs. Now they never have to worry about an investigator again, nor do they really have to worry about playing the game once they dodge the day 2 lynch. Their day 2 wagon is countered by three likely wagons on confirmed/likely town.

They peck at Y&B every day at prod-dodge intervals and stop reading the game. As long as they're useless enough, they don't have to worry about being crosskilled, and as long as they're "ascetic" they get no investigators.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6736 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Kagami »

I think groupscum is less likely, though Lemni and Aronis's behavior does kind of suggest a scumteam that is completely disconnected from actually playing. But as far as I can tell, there's no good explanation for missing kills, and I'd be very skeptical of any doctor claims.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6737 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Really, you are arguing scum was pushing the YnB wagon? Why would I (as scum) push a counterwagon to xoelf, confirmed town? Who else was the scum pushing? TSO and goat were dragged to the wagon. That leaves you with muffiin scum which you haven't pushed.

Of course the beauty parlor worker and my role are different things. It was an auditory crumb to stop YnB from sending me her fake confirmation. We have been over that.

1.34 only furthers my vca being accurate. ProHawk is the most suspicious on the Lemni wagon and he's probably town. Shos's wagon is filled with viteparking scum. Maybe before you speak you should verify.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6738 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

You claim to be skepticsl of doctor claims yet AD doesn't bother you being on my wagon.

The votes show that y'all have been flailing for mislynches and I will not cooperate.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6739 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

For the record, scum are killing the most obvious town bc the lack of mislynch options not power strength.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6740 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 6737, Birds of Prey wrote:
Of course the beauty parlor worker and my role are different things. It was an auditory crumb to stop YnB from sending me her fake confirmation. We have been over that.

Really, you crumbed it to stop YnB from sending you a fake confirmation before they claimed FN?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6741 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

SG - Gee she lived too long.
Oversoul - We throw out Oversoul is scum hard enough maybe we can lynch them
ProHaek - Call his obvtown claim scummy and cash in on his earlier bad shos votes.
Shos - Can be tunnelled due to complex roleclaim (where is the same pressure on BB though) and Majiffy is tunnelling there.
PA - Lurker
Lord Mhork, sitting around doing nothing.

^^^^ those are the mislynch arguments they have been planting evidence

My crumbs are mistly after. I prefer one ir two early crumbs. But no most are after.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6742 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6740, Kagami wrote:
In post 6737, Birds of Prey wrote:

Really, you crumbed it to stop YnB from sending you a fake confirmation before they claimed FN?

After they did.

We discussed this. I did not start heavily crumbing until after they claimed.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6743 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Kagami »

Where is your first "early" crumb?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6744 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Kagami »

I'm seeing as your first crumb, and the FN claim comes right after it, at
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6745 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 1839, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 1811, Kagami wrote:
In post 1809, Birds of Prey wrote:...
Moogle, their meta actually has them more useful as town.

Wait, I got that one of them is Cho; we've figured out the other?

I still want BoP to answer this.

Wait, you never answered this. How do you know who Y&B are?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6746 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

They are an anonymous hydra. I will respect their wishes.

You answered your question. I am not pouring through my ISO looking for every instance of crumbing. I made it a neon sign.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6747 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Winning the game is not worth blowing someone's alt.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6748 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Kagami »

You can answer how. How do you know who they are?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6749 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 3015, Birds of Prey wrote:I think Y and B picked me and was prevented. Give them a shot to pick someone else for tomorrow.

Out for the rest of the day.

- Titus

Good neon sign. You were clearly very convinced that they would pick up on it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”