Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Shadow wrote:This makes it sound like you tracked Singer's action though? So did you see what she did, or the last person she Detected?

Cheetory6 wrote:I mean.
It's like.
Very obviously related? q.q
If that's unclear.
Sorry.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh hey you clarified that immediately after the post I read because I have the reading comprehension of a pro, carry on.
Because that's what the Choice we made Minor Day 1 did to protection, geez.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh wait it would notify you? Not the person protecting you?
Shit.
Okay.
My theory is kinda semi shot.
Gamma still could have tried to shoot you and failed? Regardless of whether you were protected? Eh?
Heh.
I don't even know.
I'll vote for 4nx once my claim gets all of the air it probably deserves.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

Well...I obviously detected Titus and was wrong. And then I guessed the right sign to shoot the fuck out of her scumface and was right.

So the notification I got made me think that you were an inventor giving me the ability, so I was like...ok that's not terrible? But yeah, I didn't realize at first that it meant I was notified that you got my most recent detect until I asked Hito when I could use it. >_>
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Weh?
My result was that you got the detection right?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh wait...yeah you're right, lol. I tried shooting her night one and failed. Then I detected the right sign Minor Night 2 and shot her face Major Night 2. Empire submitted a detect on UT Minor Night 1 and my team was like...WHY NOT SHADOWEH to which I responded BUT TITUS YEEEEAAAAAAH. And was wrong anyway and they were kinda mad I didn't try shooting Shadoweh. -_- But they don't hate her as much now...just her play maybe? lol. But yeah, my bad, days too hard. >_>

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Cheet I feel like you're kind of making up a possible scenario where I could be scum given your results instead of thinking about whether that's more likely than any alternative scenarios.

Id rather not fullclaim but I have a special minor night action I dont mind claiming, it might have to wait til sunday though, im out of town now.

Vote:4nx
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm glad that being literally confirmed town makes your team not hate me as much. :roll:
I'm at least glad you didn't shoot me the night Dan got the message which would have been bowls of Irony. So if anyone has a reason not to speedlynch Anx today, I guess speak your peace now or else hold amen?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6681, Cheetory6 wrote:I have a theory. It is entirely dependent on the mechanics of mastin's role.
Bad, BAD idea to speculate about aspects of my role, but if absolutely necessary I can given that my own plan that I cooked up won't work. (Yes, I was going to go do my own thing. Unfortunately, it won't work. I'd prefer not to say
why
it won't work, though, and that means I can't tell you the plan itself because if I told you what I WAS going to do, then it would tell you why it wouldn't work. It was such a good plan, too. Alas, I'll have to explain it some other time.)

Also, pie's been posting a ton. (She lost her confidence that she could catch the scumteam earlier, but I think she MAY have gotten it back, and MIGHT be saying that it's Vezok-Esp, but she posted so much that I only got a glimpse; I need to catch up here and THEN there so I'll give you the full report in a bit.)

Oh, and.
VOTE: 4nxi3ty.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 6708, Shadoweh wrote:I'm glad that being literally confirmed town makes your team not hate me as much. :roll:
I'm at least glad you didn't shoot me the night Dan got the message which would have been bowls of Irony. So if anyone has a reason not to speedlynch Anx today, I guess speak your peace now or else hold amen?

You're only confirmed town if you're not scum with ActionDan, which given the scenarios seems unlikely, though not impossible. So...really, which is more confirmed town, an un-counter-claimed vig who clearly vigged scum due to no existing third party, or a mildly confirmed "modconfirmed town" by someone who can't risk lying about confirmed town lest it cause a 1v1 which would only be beneficial with some buuuuullshit scum gambit that would be seriously unlikely given the fact that both could easily be rung up and lynched despite a soft-claim suggesting otherwise.

THINK ABOUT WHO WANTED ME PROTECTED OVER YOU SHADOWEH LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR TOWN UTILITY AND HOW MUCH WE'VE CONTRIBUTED TO THE GAME BECAUSE MY WAGON RESULTED IN ME KILLING SCUM AND YOURS RESULTED IN LIKE MAYBE SOME AMBIGUITY AND RELUCTANCE TO ACCEPTING THAT YOU MAYBE HAVE TO BE TOWN EVEN THOUGH THERE'S STILL SOME DOUBT BECAUSE OF YOUR TARGET SELECTION WHICH YOU HAVE YET TO EXPLAIN DESPITE MULTIPLE PEOPLE SOLICITING AN EXPLANATION HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I like tomatoes.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Alright. Caught up here. *deep breath*
Now for pie.

I believe when I last left off, I told you pie agreed with my VCA that Dan would be town. Since then, she's said that he could actually be scum, but further investigation would be required. She doesn't think CDB is conftown (once I read to see her current thoughts, if she hasn't seen the claim from Cheet, then I'll post it to see what she thinks)--she fully believes the claim as do I, but thinks it could be a scum role. (Incidentally, this is NOT her thoughts but mine, but in a way it'd make for a bit of a backup-Victor: a secondary rolecop of sorts, but that's just an IF CDB would be scum.)

She wanted to emphasize that 4nxi3ty is confscum, of course, but also that Gamma is to her over 9,000% town. I'll need to ask, but since she lumped those two together, they might be her foundation reads. (Her previous foundation reads she probably still holds, but she posted the previous reads before she lost her confidence and these are foundation reads after.) There's a couple of long posts that she wants me to paraphrase and post, but she wants me to include the links when I do so (which hers didn't), so that'll take a separate post for me to put it in. A basic summary, though, is that DV was posting textbook scum, Titus interactions reinforce that, Titus's interactions with Gamma really make Gamma look town, Gamma shutting down Titus in light of 4nx being scum makes him look much better, and a few DV posts make Gamma unlikely to be scum with Titus and 4nx, too.

This is all stuff that I've read before, though some of it obviously happened overnight when I couldn't post. This is the new stuff; I'm typing it up as I'm reading it. She pointed out that Titus soft-pushed Esp a ton. She pointed out that when Esp actually became a wagon, though, she switched onto Dan with no indication of previous Dan suspicion. To her, that looks like lazy distancing. She finds VC 96 interesting in that Titus pushed (from memory) CDB over Esp, joining really late an hour before deadline, and that it's not possible to determine whether it's scum giving up and bussing or hoping for a no-lynch (distancing).

She's also incredibly stunned that on D2, the Esp wagon didn't reappear; it was...basically, gone. I have some errands to do for her (mainly, checking if Titus was interested in pushing Esp D2), but she definitely is leaning to Esp being scum, and scum distancing and trying to forget about it. She's now firmly 100% sure Dan's town (yes I know I started the post saying otherwise but like I said, I'm reading this stuff as I'm typing it), because she knows Dan's game, she's good at reading Dan (she claims perfect accuracy), and she assures me that this is Dan's towngame.

She thinks the Bulb flashwagon wasn't as bad as I do, but does think that vezok/CDB are the worst on it. She's just about as stubborn as I am (thus, very reluctant to admit she may be wrong), but is willing to admit that as things stand, Marquis/Formerfish could in fact be the fourth scum. (Voting counterwagons to scum the entire game.)

So her reads stand as Cheet/Singer/UT/Shadow as towntown, with Gamma and AD as town. CDB, Formerfish, and vezok stand in what I'm ASSUMING is a null (it's not her normal format), with Esp below that and obviously 4nxi3ty at the very bottom as scumscum. There's one missing, she knows, and was working on it. She (like I originally did) ignored the boon/bane stuff, but actually agrees the vezok boon is scummy-as-fuck. She highlighted Esp, CDB, Titus, DV, and vezok himself on it, with only Marquis off.

That about sums it up, minus the paraphrase with links.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Her reads are most-town to least town for what it's worth. So Cheet/singer/UT/Shadow are above Gamma/UT, who're above the nulls--CDB is presumably above Formerfish who is presumably above vezok.

Also, I'm basically getting back into synch with her for what little that's worth.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(It should be obvious that I think vezok's scum with the fourth being fuck-if-I-know-might-as-well-be-Esp, btw.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And now for the longer paraphrase of that one bit. Pie really, really liked Cheetory's post 6561, thinking it was incredibly solid, and added the bits I said before: She said that post 3687 is the exact type of post that she'd write when talking about her partner. (Incidentally, mind meld a plenty, it's also the type of post *I* would write about my partner. pie and I are basically identical in the strengths and weaknesses and playstyles we have. The only difference is that I'm doing double duty: not only forcing myself not to leave, but begging her not to leave mafiascum herself. :P) In her opinion, it was a copout, preventing him from having to come up with actual unique, original reasoning to townread Titus. Following that with a bunch of pointless noise only helps to blend it in.

On the Titus end of the spectrum, there's post 6137, post 6139, post 6165, post 6171, and post 6210 all saying to her that Titus was incredibly reluctant to leave 4nxi3ty counterwagons. (Incidentally, they also point to Gamma being town.) Though her white knighting is theoretically possible, it points heavily to 4nx being scum, with her making sure that there was a counterwagon to 4nxi3ty. The white knight of 4nxi3ty's claim (pie's probably more knowledgeable than I am there since I don't even know what 4nx claimed) is a good sign, too.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of Titus, might as well cover why Gamma's town. She specifically identified post 6289, post 6296 (I'm pretty meh on this one but pie saw something so here I am saying it), post 6298, and post 6301 are all pretty good indicators that Titus-Gamma was not scum-scum interactions. Going back a bit, post 5960 also shows not-scum interactions for her. (I am very strongly inclined to agree reading them and knowing Titus.)

She didn't name any of Gamma's posts specifically, but loved how Gamma shut down Titus's attempts at an 4nx counterwagon.

The DV interactions that make Gamma town to pie come from posts 3683 and post 3684 in particular. Basically, for her it felt like he was trying to vote a townie with as little reasoning as necessary.

Admittedly this all works on the assumption that 4nxi3ty is scum, but, well, let's be honest, is there anyone whose reads wouldn't get royally fucked over if that wasn't the case? :P
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Can I play a game where I'm not scumread as town?
Seriosly now. Mastin you've played a lot of games with me. What makes you think it's not town me?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 6710, singersigner wrote:
rant.

TBH I would have switched at the end if I were here, but considering the way y'all were talking at me I didn't want to make Anx's wagon poison by voting him since you were all literally convinced I was satan-posting. I will admit that you were right about Titus and I was wrong. I'm not having a townier then thou contest, it's a binary state, you either are confirmed or you aren't.

My being scum with Dan is only predicated on the idea that I will never send a message to anyone else in the future, which if I live is certainly not my intent.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

mastin wrote:Bad, BAD idea to speculate about aspects of my role, but if absolutely necessary I can given that my own plan that I cooked up won't work.
Nah don't anymore.
I misunderstood aspects of the game and had a working theory which I thought made Gamma super likely to be scum, but now it's just kind of meh which makes me sad :(
I'll start doing hard-analysis again once we get the 4nx flip.
I like the idea of Espeonage and Titus being scum together because it would mean that I could pat myself on the back super fucking hard for D1, but it still doesn't explain why the scumteam wouldn't have killed me, especially since it seems like they missed a shot on someone N1. :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

mastin wrote:Admittedly this all works on the assumption that 4nxi3ty is scum, but, well, let's be honest, is there anyone whose reads wouldn't get royally fucked over if that wasn't the case? :P
If he flips town I will bury my dignity.
RIP Cheetory6's dignity
???? - May 30th, 2015
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6707, Gammagooey wrote:Cheet I feel like you're kind of making up a possible scenario where I could be scum given your results instead of thinking about whether that's more likely than any alternative scenarios.

Id rather not fullclaim but I have a special minor night action I dont mind claiming, it might have to wait til sunday though, im out of town now.

So you didnt detect or trace?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

louhve being "confirmedscum", much fun. Anyway I'll get my final thoughts out as soon as I can, prolly monday.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net.%20orum/viewtopic.php?p=6908402#p6908402]post 6707[/url], Gammagooey wrote:Cheet I feel like you're kind of making up a possible scenario where I could be scum given your results instead of thinking about whether that's more likely than any alternative scenarios.

So you didnt detect or trace?

My minor night action functions as both a detect and a trace on the target. In terms of how it affects other people's actions on me AND in the results I get.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Can confirm for cheet though that I did use it on shadowed n1 and confirm that she did detect titus then.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 6698, Cheetory6 wrote:I was expecting being suspicious after my claim.
I was not expecting for your team to 180 their read on me when I've literally been covering for you all game since D1.
I'm literally the only reason you've been off the table as a lynch.
Fuckin' ingrates.

Also man I pushed real real hard for esp to not die

Dont put yourself as lord and savior of that shiz
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:56 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 6716, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 6710, singersigner wrote:
rant.

TBH I would have switched at the end if I were here, but considering the way y'all were talking at me I didn't want to make Anx's wagon poison by voting him since you were all literally convinced I was satan-posting. I will admit that you were right about Titus and I was wrong. I'm not having a townier then thou contest, it's a binary state, you either are confirmed or you aren't.

My being scum with Dan is only predicated on the idea that I will never send a message to anyone else in the future, which if I live is certainly not my intent.

But really for like the third time why Dan?

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”