Micro 873 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 632, Quest wrote:
In post 629, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 615, Quest wrote:
In post 372, Weiss Schnee wrote:Why? If I'm not in the coalition then either town wins without me or I don't have to do anything until like day 3 since we lynch in the coalition first. If I do literally nothing and stay out of the coalition then I can just continue to cruise and then scumhunt if the game isn't won by you all carrying. There's really very little reason to present towniness unless I am really sure I have to be in the coalition to win, and right now I'm not sure of that because half the player list is being replaced.

*shrug*
This is the same person who's currently disagreeing with a coalition.
Town!Krazy would make an actual case and give reasons why I should sheep him, not jump on me and accuse me of “scumclaiming” for failing to fall into line, according to him. He wrongly thinks that I’m so terrified of being mislynched again, that I’ve apparently had a lobotomy or something.
I would ignore Krazy's post if I were you; his thoughts are very disconnected and I don't think he believes half of the stuff he's saying. Regardless, you're not being mislynched this game since we're ending the game today.
I understand that. I mean he’s clearly trying to manipulate me with the threat of that, which is really shitty of him to do, irrespective of his alignment. But I’ve played enough games with town!Krazy to know he never jumps on me like this. Unless this was some seriously bizarro reaction test from him, I’m going to lean scum.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Raya36 »

Give me some reasoning on liking Implosion
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Quest »

In post 650, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 372, Weiss Schnee wrote:Why? If I'm not in the coalition then either town wins without me or I don't have to do anything until like day 3 since we lynch in the coalition first. If I do literally nothing and stay out of the coalition then I can just continue to cruise and then scumhunt if the game isn't won by you all carrying. There's really very little reason to present towniness unless I am really sure I have to be in the coalition to win, and right now I'm not sure of that because half the player list is being replaced.

*shrug*
Town!Krazy would make an actual case and give reasons why I should sheep him, not jump on me and accuse me of “scumclaiming” for failing to fall into line, according to him. He wrongly thinks that I’m so terrified of being mislynched again, that I’ve apparently had a lobotomy or something.
I would ignore Krazy's post if I were you; his thoughts are very disconnected and I don't think he believes half of the stuff he's saying. Regardless, you're not being mislynched this game since we're ending the game today.
I understand that. I mean he’s clearly trying to manipulate me with the threat of that, which is really shitty of him to do, irrespective of his alignment. But I’ve played enough games with town!Krazy to know he never jumps on me like this. Unless this was some seriously bizarro reaction test from him, I’m going to lean scum.
I know you barely know me, and I barely know you. I'm also aware that we started on a bad foot, but I'm confident that 2/3 of the scum is in {Sky/Urist/Weiss}.

I couldn't tell you what Krazy is trying to accomplish, and that's why I've decided to ignore his posts completely. I don't even think he knows what he's trying to accomplish at this point either.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 638, Quest wrote:Who's harder to work with Sasha, or Raya?
I understand Raya’s posts better but that’s probably because English isn’t Sasha’s native language.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 645, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 636, Raya36 wrote:I really need more from urich before calling him scum
In post 639, Raya36 wrote:What makes you say scum from what we have to work with so far?
He's done this whole 'hold cards close to chest' thing before in another game I've seen from him, but before it was still pretty clear he was at least trying to do something.

He has done nothing here except pop in once and throw a coalition out there before vanishing again.
So it could make sense with meta, however I don't see this being a good strategy at all as scum?
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Quest »

In post 651, Raya36 wrote:Give me some reasoning on liking Implosion
Scum is 2/3 in {Sky/Urist/Weiss}. This means that Implosion can't be mafia. This also means it's a great reason to like Implosion.

My case on Sky can be found at . Blake already pointed out my thoughts on Urist. Weiss' ISO is absolute trash, all of his thoughts are disconnected and I'm not getting the impression that he believes in half the things he's saying.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Blake Belladonna »

If he has a teammate that is also not really getting anywhere in the game, then it's just him being disheartened and apathetic about his chances to win.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:05 pm

I thought Implosion was pretty obviously sorting people all game, at least I get that impression from how his reads have shifted and how he's gone about interacting with people.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 652, Quest wrote:
In post 650, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

*shrug*
I know you barely know me, and I barely know you. I'm also aware that we started on a bad foot, but I'm confident that 2/3 of the scum is in {Sky/Urist/Weiss}.

I couldn't tell you what Krazy is trying to accomplish, and that's why I've decided to ignore his posts completely. I don't even think he knows what he's trying to accomplish at this point either.
Krazy also knows that I’m very stubborn with locking down my townreads and I don’t believe he sr you here. I can believe it since Urist hasn’t done virtually any scumhunting, which he has done in every towngame I’ve played with him in.

When I was scum with Ank in BoP, Krazy also aggressively jumped on us but he gave reasons that actually made sense. Town!Krazy doesn’t call someone scum for either not agreeing with them or asking them for explanations.

Krazy is obviously panicking, because he knows your coalition will be successful, would be my guess and he wants to derail it.
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Quest »

I agree that he's panicking, his interactions with Blake earlier in the game clearly shows that he didn't care at all who was in the coalition. He also showed a huge sign of not giving a fuck about this game. Yet all of a sudden, he's showing a huge amount of concern and interest now that I'm pushing for this coalition.

It's not a coincidence.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 654, Raya36 wrote:
In post 645, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 636, Raya36 wrote:I really need more from urich before calling him scum
In post 639, Raya36 wrote:What makes you say scum from what we have to work with so far?
He's done this whole 'hold cards close to chest' thing before in another game I've seen from him, but before it was still pretty clear he was at least trying to do something.

He has done nothing here except pop in once and throw a coalition out there before vanishing again.
So it could make sense with meta, however I don't see this being a good strategy at all as scum?
I can confirm Blake is correct on Urist meta. In MD as well as nsg micro I hydra’d with Purrcocet, he absolutely did do this and I should have listened to him, because he correctly nailed scum!Duck.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 633, Blake Belladonna wrote:Raya how much experience do you have with mafia?
sorry, missed this earlier. I used to play a decent amount but about a year ago I stopped as uni got busy
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Can I get a link to the game for urist?
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Quest »

In post 662, Raya36 wrote:Can I get a link to the game for urist?
In post 600, Quest wrote:
In post 586, Quest wrote:
In post 563, Quest wrote:Hello, {
implosion, sashaddin, raya36
}.

May I interest you in ending the game? If so, this is the game-winning coalition: {
quest, implosion, sashaddin, blake belladonna, pyrrha nikos
}.

Thanks.
The link will magically appear after you do the above!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'd be willing to reconsider Implosion but I really did get a busywork vibe from him on my initial read
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 659, Quest wrote:I agree that he's panicking, his interactions with Blake earlier in the game clearly shows that he didn't care at all who was in the coalition. He also showed a huge sign of not giving a fuck about this game. Yet all of a sudden, he's showing a huge amount of concern and interest now that I'm pushing for this coalition.

It's not a coincidence.
Yeah and his early interactions with me read a bit like a pocket but yeah, his behaviour is so extremely and illogically inconsistent, I don’t see how that ever comes from town. He totally fucked up with that “scumclaiming” comment, that was a huge red flag to me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Implosion=FG? :o
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Just went over the pyrrha slot.

As I mentioned in my first post I liked Tim from the beginning. He seemed to be genuinely scumhunting and after my reread I see genuine frustration before replacing out. Not much can be said on RC because of limited posts.

Just read through Pyrrha and I can settle with a heal here.

HEAL: pyrrha nikos

pedit Thanks Blake
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Quest »

Raya, can you trust {Me, Blake, Pyrrha} and heal Implosion?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 668, Raya36 wrote:Just went over the pyrrha slot.

As I mentioned in my first post I liked Tim from the beginning. He seemed to be genuinely scumhunting and after my reread I see genuine frustration before replacing out. Not much can be said on RC because of limited posts.

Just read through Pyrrha and I can settle with a heal here.

HEAL: pyrrha nikos

pedit Thanks Blake
Tim is an RC alt, yeah fooled me too. :lol:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Wait what! Why didn't I clue into that until now :lol: :lol:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 669, Quest wrote:Raya, can you trust {Me, Blake, Pyrrha} and heal Implosion?
No deal for having Sasha instead of Implosion?
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Quest »

No deal. Getting that coalition will be much harder without Implosion. Sasha won't be easy to convince.

All 3 of the people on your coalition town read Implosion.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Is Raya in the coalition, because she damn well should be?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”