grapes
Marquis (1):
MaxwellPuckett
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Skybird (1):
Marquis

Not Voting (7):
Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:25 am

Post by grapes »

UNVOTE: cheetory8

VOTE: fuzzylogic

formal catchup laterish, gonna go eat some cereal
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:59 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 649, Varsoon wrote:
Steven and Onion are supposedly preformed by the same actor!

Spoiler:

Holy shit Varsoon

In post 634, Ricastle wrote:BEHOLD THE READS

Ask me if you want specifics blah blah lazy blah.

Town
MaxwellPuckett
TunnelWarriors
vezokpiraka
Reasonably Rational
Marquis

Null-Town
Trench Warfare
CooLDoG
grapes
NicCage

Null
Cheetory6
Beer
farside22
mastin2
Fluminator

Null-Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Skybird
Bins

Scum
Ra9in9 Bull
Sonic X
radmann9

Alright, I feel like I have some sort of grasp on this game now. Bins, why did you show interest in alliance in and then go on to post ?

I didn't ISO the people I already had a read on so I should probably do that. Later.

Why Bins scumread and Marquis townread?

In post 519, Marquis wrote:maxwell is still kind of hilarious.

i'm not sure where his experience level/mindset is with regards to what he expects scum to do vs. what scum realistically do. but. lol sorry i'm not trying to make a "lol ur a noob" comment because i hate those too but i'm kind of sick of all the incorrect assumptions regarding how/what scum play/are motivated to do, as well as the whole "marquis isn't drenching the game in useless excess questioning (because other people are already doing enough of that so it feels good to sit back and try and slowly sort through reads instead) so yeah he's probably scum"

well i mean

you're right in that my play could totally come from scum

but to be blunt it's more likely i'm town who doesn't really care about people scumreading me (other than this whole thing about being amused by maxwell - who ftr i would like to say i'm currently leaning town on, if it weren't for how i've been seeing scum these kinds of realistically bs pushes lately) than scum who realized i've been fluffing and didn't really do anything noteworthy for a while to address the scumreads
sorry i just have a bit more faith in my scumgame than that

Marquis you're just giggling at me, expecting me to just find a townread from you without supplying anything for me to work with besides admitting that you're fluffing, and admitting that you're making excuses, as if 'yeah i already know i haven't done anything so your comments mean nothing' somehow means you're town? If you know you're full of it, then do something. You keep saying 'wait, wait' but you've yet to find something in-thread to care about. I'm tired of the aloof better-than-you attitude. Not to mention the lack of questioning people who are actually townreading you for some reason.. I'm trying to understand what you're doing here. What aspects of your play am I supposed to be seeing as
not
scummy? Defend yourself instead of telling me to be psychic.

UNVOTE:

Voting you didn't do anything but hopefully you'll have something constructive to say about this. You believe you're town so convince me dammit

Bins: Why do you think Ricastle is scumreading you?

CoolDog: We agree on Radmann but what do you think about Marquis?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Ricastle »

and were big indicators for me, especially the latter; I doubt he would be so upfront as scum, unless he was scum with Bins of course. Overall, though, they look like they're coming from a town standpoint. I also don't really see them trolling/fluff spamming to the extent that I
think
they're expected to as scum? I don't really know about that much but that's what I thought.

I'll get back to you on Bins after she's answered your question.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Bins »

In post 652, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Bins: Why do you think Ricastle is scumreading you?

No idea. I haven't done anything yet. I'm also not caught up yet because I spent too long playing Borderlands... sales make me lazy, yay. And seeing rage makes me nope out of things.

My only guess would be he thought it was weird/fake/empty/attention-draggy that I was asking who wanted to be allied w/ me when he thought I couldn't even be in an alliance. I would think that would be weird too. I'm surprised he's the only person that pointed that out.

But yeah, can ally, just can't be targeted because I'm special.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 654, Bins wrote:I haven't done anything yet.
Precisely.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Bins »

Hey, I just came home from my cottage which didn't have internet. I will get to this. Surprisingly, I do have reads.

gtkas
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, really? What are they?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Bins »

There's no point in me typing something up. They might change after my catch up. You'll just have to sit tight.

gtkas
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm really apathetic right now but will catch up later and will also quote this in hydra when doing so.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 654, Bins wrote:
In post 652, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Bins: Why do you think Ricastle is scumreading you?

No idea. I haven't done anything yet. I'm also not caught up yet because I spent too long playing Borderlands... sales make me lazy, yay. And seeing rage makes me nope out of things.

My only guess would be he thought it was weird/fake/empty/attention-draggy that I was asking who wanted to be allied w/ me when he thought I couldn't even be in an alliance. I would think that would be weird too. I'm surprised he's the only person that pointed that out.

But yeah, can ally, just can't be targeted because I'm special.

So you don't see your lack of game-related talks, besides those regarding your role, as something people would scumread you for?

Well, I ask this now but Ricastle has already said that was why they were scumreading you, but you don't seem to be worried about it. You've been active enough in this game (in a fluffy sense) but haven't really commented on what's been going on, and there has been plenty of discussion happening. What you need to catch up on is basically just the Ra9in9 Bull drama, but the things I'd actually like to hear about happened before that.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Sonic X »

I didn't read yet cus freaking marathons (:D)
But I can say that I haven't seen ika rage like this as scum ever

Actually I haven't seen Ika rage as scum AT ALL.

So he got a good town read from me. I will read the reactions and perhaps I might get something. But I cant lose the 3 days of marathon!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 660, MaxwellPuckett wrote:So you don't see your lack of game-related talks, besides those regarding your role, as something people would scumread you for?

It doesn't really matter either way. I have no reason to act super towny w/ my role.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Bins »

I'm catching up now, either way.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Bins »

Both Marquis and Sonic are playing like they want to manipulate my emotions and it makes me want to curl up into a ball. I don't like being buddied.

In post 395, Marquis wrote:iirc bins is in this game?
bins am i town????

In post 472, Trench Warfare wrote:I have a confession; until now, I thought Bins was a Marquis alt, and that Marquis posting was just being lazy.

My townread on Marquis is an amalgamation of the two, so I need to sort that shit out.

In post 519, Marquis wrote:maxwell is still kind of hilarious.

i'm not sure where his experience level/mindset is with regards to what he expects scum to do vs. what scum realistically do. but. lol sorry i'm not trying to make a "lol ur a noob" comment because i hate those too but i'm kind of sick of all the incorrect assumptions regarding how/what scum play/are motivated to do, as well as the whole "marquis isn't drenching the game in useless excess questioning (because other people are already doing enough of that so it feels good to sit back and try and slowly sort through reads instead) so yeah he's probably scum"

well i mean

you're right in that my play could totally come from scum

but to be blunt it's more likely i'm town who doesn't really care about people scumreading me (other than this whole thing about being amused by maxwell - who ftr i would like to say i'm currently leaning town on, if it weren't for how i've been seeing scum these kinds of realistically bs pushes lately) than scum who realized i've been fluffing and didn't really do anything noteworthy for a while to address the scumreads
sorry i just have a bit more faith in my scumgame than that

anyway i'm still mildly scumreading skybird because 1) i think the townreads on her for asking so many questions-that-look-helpful-but-when-you-look-closer-make-you-wonder-what-of-significance-she-thinks-she's-actually-going-to-get-out-of-them are also kind of hilarious because for all these words i'm still not seeing a distinct town mindset with her choices of inquiry and 2) idk it's also just kind of fun to scumread players like this because you can get some really entertaining results

Jesus Christ, Marquis, not a-fucking-gain. This is going to be Kill All Townies all over again and I'm going to have to nod my head because I feel like you're so talky and rambly and town and ughhh.

gtkas
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 644, Sonic X wrote:for entirely personal, out of game reasons

<3

this post is contrived and fake... so needy, why you need an alliance?
after a wank.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 643, Sonic X wrote:i want binssyyy

Why? Why do you want Binsy? Are you not scared of me at all?

Like, sure, I'm fun to talk to sometimes. And I love to fluffpost - but seriously, I'm scared of everyone when I enter and game, friendly or not friendly.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Bins »

Also, I quoted 472 because it made me lol.

gtkas
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

wait which trench warfare head was that
lmao
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 664, Bins wrote:Jesus Christ, Marquis, not a-fucking-gain. This is going to be Kill All Townies all over again and I'm going to have to nod my head because I feel like you're so talky and rambly and town and ughhh.

i'm actually town this time! i promise! <3

going to marathon for a bit then sink my teeth into norm-games.
link in bio
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Bins »

@Ric, to be completely honest, I had problems with YOUR reads before my catch-up. I thought your scumreads were "easy". But now I think I agree w/ most of them.

And, also, I agree that I was wrong about Mastin. She is probably town.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 669, Marquis wrote:
In post 664, Bins wrote:Jesus Christ, Marquis, not a-fucking-gain. This is going to be Kill All Townies all over again and I'm going to have to nod my head because I feel like you're so talky and rambly and town and ughhh.

i'm actually town this time! i promise! <3

going to marathon for a bit then sink my teeth into norm-games.

Q_____________________________Q

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Bins »

God dammit, I can't believe I'm believing that.

gtkas
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 652, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Marquis you're just giggling at me, expecting me to just find a townread from you without supplying anything for me to work with besides admitting that you're fluffing, and admitting that you're making excuses, as if 'yeah i already know i haven't done anything so your comments mean nothing' somehow means you're town? If you know you're full of it, then do something. You keep saying 'wait, wait' but you've yet to find something in-thread to care about. I'm tired of the aloof better-than-you attitude. Not to mention the lack of questioning people who are actually townreading you for some reason.. I'm trying to understand what you're doing here. What aspects of your play am I supposed to be seeing as not scummy? Defend yourself instead of telling me to be psychic.

UNVOTE:

Voting you didn't do anything but hopefully you'll have something constructive to say about this. You believe you're town so convince me dammit

i'm pretty obviously town

you're right in that i'm useless right now anyway though

still trying to find that foothold. usually something pops out to me and i climb upward from there. there haven't been any a-ha moments so far :(

i'll probably start off with a readslist soon.
link in bio
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The character Ronaldo is a conspiracy theorist who runs a blog called Keep Beach City Weird! The show's creators manage a tumblr that represents Ronaldo's blog in real life--elements of upcoming episodes are often teased via the Keep Beach City Weird tumblr.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”