ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

Post by ZONEACE »

No one is misconstruing your words rockoner, your words are contradicting themselves. you're telling 4 or 5 different stories that are all constantly changing.

please go die.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:50 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

VP Baltar wrote:CDB, your lurking is officially scummy now. Congrats.
Awesome. However, I don't think you're taking into account a) the pace of the game, which is accruing at least a page per day at current rate, and b) my level of activity generally. If you compare my posting rates in Slicey's Pokemon Mafia and /in-vitational 3 (the other two games I am currently alive in), you'll see they're roughly the same.

I'm not saying I'm posting as much others are or that I couldn't post more, just that it's not inconsistent.

I'll take a look at canadian in iso to see if I get the same impressions you did. I'm wary that canadiantown was lynched as town recently for not being the sharpest tool in the box, though, as Reckoner should be, seeing as he was in that game as well.

Still in favour of a Reckoner lynch. He's tripping over his stories increasingly elaborately.
#greenshirtthursdays
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Juls »

catching up...
xRECKONERx 565 wrote:I got "no result". In addition, I am told that now I am back on the island (?) so I have no need to investigate now and am now vanilla.
That's pretty lame. It's lame of you if you are lying cause it is a bad lie. And it's lame if you are telling the truth because that sucks. No results...Losing ability....It's just all too convenient.

Emptyger wrote: 1) A thief. And I’m having trouble seeing who and how a thief’s flavor could fit “back on the island/no need to investigate now/now vanilla” when we have a confirmed Richard Alpert, Doctor.
Who is simple. Sawyer is a thief on the show. He is a conartist. Why wouldn't this be extremely obvious to you? Second, Sawyer would have reason to bring Kate back to the island. It's a crazy little thing called love.
Santos 576 wrote:I also am back on the island (as well as some others should be)...
How does this indicate alignment? In the show, Ben (an obvious bad guy on the show ) came back to the island too. Why do you defend him? Scum lies usually have a level of truth to them in order for them to keep their lies straight.
Santos 580 wrote:I'm still confused as to how you 'know' they're a scum team. RECKONER claimed Kate which is one of the most town roles in the show.
Again, how do you assume Kate to be protown? I mean, she very well may be town, but last I checked a murderer is not necessarily a good guy. A kidnapper is not necessarily a good guy. Please just clarify how she is assumed town. I can think of lots of others who are more protown. Further, Locke is dead. In this past season, Locke was most certainly a bad guy. He killed Jacob, he isn't even Locke...he is someone else using Locke's body. Locke is dead. In this game, he flips Vanilla. I wouldn't put all your eggs in the flavor basket of good vs. evil.
Emptyger 595 wrote:And it’s not because a thief targeted him with an ability, for a couple reasons, most significantly because you’re saying it happened to both of you.
The difference is Santos isn't claiming to lose abilities. He is claiming to only be back on the island. Herein lies my problem. They both may very well be back on the island. That doesn't mean one or both are town and it doesn't mean one or both are scum.
xRECKONERx 598 wrote:My #2 suspect was Emp, but I thought knowing VP's alignment would be more helpful to town.
Huh? OK...that seems counterintuitive to me. You saw Emp as scummy. I can't deliniate if you saw VP as scum or not but regardless...Say VP pops up town. What does that tell us about Emp? Have you never seen two town go at each other? The only way your investigation of VP would make sense is if he flipped scum. But you saw Emp as more scummy. So wouldn't finding out Emp's alignment be more useful?
xRECKONERx 601 wrote:Because I was getting odd vibes from VP. I thought if I knew whether or not to trust him, I could determine a lot more than just confirming/not confirming Tyger's alignment.
If you had said VP is scum in like 80% of games that he plays I could buy this (because it is pretty much true btw) but Odd Vibes < Scum Vibes. Seriously.
xRECKONERx 603 wrote:It's totally plausible that I was roleblocked (obviously had to be if I got no result)
Roleblocked and Thieved. Noted.
VP 614 wrote:Definitely would like to hear from CKD and Juls (I know you're busy with school), as soon as possible.
[non-game-related]Sorry. :( Trying to balance it all. It's very very tough right now. I am working on my senior project for school and it's based on mafia. So I have you guys in my mind, just not able to post as much as I would like. I am a CS major so I have to define the requirements for the rest of the team since 2 haven't played mafia before.[/non-game-related]
Santos 625 wrote:For this game, half of everything I've been defending based on the theme of this game. The other half is what I would bet the rest of this game on - knowing RECKONER is town not based on anything else than knowing what's gone on so far: with what RECK has said and what others/myself have said/know.
Crazy idea. Lay it out for us in detail. Just saying I believe him based on what I know but not giving us supporting evidence is not convincing.
Santos 626 wrote:Also, since the theme of the game and player's roles have NOTHING to do with alignment, then who has not come back to the island? I believe somebody said they haven't, EmpTyger? Would you oblige us with a name since alignments have nothing indicative to show of innocence or guilt with them?
I am not back on the island but I don't support a name claim because scum may be able to figure some things out based on names. I might support it later in the game but not on D2.
Emptyger 632 wrote:[As for who with a mafia Reckoner: that’s a good point. It would have to be Santos + somebody else, given what Santos has claimed. And the only other one who seems possible for the somebody else is CKD. Maybe Juls, but I can’t get past the imdb attack. And this makes me start to worry that Reckoner + Santos are somehow telling the truth.]
I explained that my comment was that I thought VP's questioning was a good question. What I didn't agree with was that if it proved to be true that this automagicly made him scum. With this knowledge, please explain what you have a problem with?

@Emptyger in general: You are being extremely cryptic and it makes me very nervous. You are doing a lot of fishing while saying don't ask me any questions. I was willing to play along D1 but now it's not sitting well with me. This could very well be a ploy to pull power roles out and I don't like it.
xRECKONERx 637 wrote:People being off-island doesn't prove anything. In fact, I was thinking the Losties are on-island and the scum are off-island. I don't see how being off-island confirms anything though.
When exactly did you think this? When you were off-island. This seems like a slip.
VP 648 wrote:Vote canadianbovine an iso read has confirmed my suspicion that he and Reckoner are scum buddies. Look back at how stealthily avoids taking any solid position on the reckoner situation until today when the wagon is steadily chugging along. Now he is finally coming around to the idea. (<--none of this is really confirmable until an alignment flip)
Huh? Why would you vote cb until you find out Reck's alignment?
VP 648 wrote:Juls, comment on something! I have no idea what your alignment is in this game and I don't like that.
I kinda indicated I would post Thursday. Today is Thursday. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Vote: xRECKONERx

There are too many scum-pings to ignore.
-------------------------------------
Juls
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Juls wrote:If you had said VP is scum in like 80% of games that he plays I could buy this (because it is pretty much true btw) but Odd Vibes < Scum Vibes. Seriously.
lulz. Only games you are in.
Juls wrote:I kinda indicated I would post Thursday. Today is Thursday. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
It's really my fault for being impatient. I know you're a good scumhunter, so I want you to be here when you can to help me sort out this mess (assuming you are town).
Juls wrote:Huh? Why would you vote cb until you find out Reck's alignment?
He has been reasonably scummy for the other reasons I stated. Plus, I'd like a little bit more time for discussion before the Reckoner lynch goes through. I don't feel my vote is hurting anything there right now.
CDB wrote:Awesome. However, I don't think you're taking into account a) the pace of the game, which is accruing at least a page per day at current rate, and b) my level of activity generally. If you compare my posting rates in Slicey's Pokemon Mafia and /in-vitational 3 (the other two games I am currently alive in), you'll see they're roughly the same.
Alright, I'll look at those games. I probably would have before I said anything in the first place if search was working.
CDB wrote:I'm wary that canadiantown was lynched as town recently for not being the sharpest tool in the box, though, as Reckoner should be, seeing as he was in that game as well.
link?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 pm

VP Baltar wrote:
CDB wrote:I'm wary that canadiantown was lynched as town recently for not being the sharpest tool in the box, though, as Reckoner should be, seeing as he was in that game as well.
link?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11658
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

ChannelDelibird wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
link?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11658
My mistake, he wasn't lynched, but he was heavily suspected.
#greenshirtthursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Juls wrote: Who is simple. Sawyer is a thief on the show. He is a conartist. Why wouldn't this be extremely obvious to you? Second, Sawyer would have reason to bring Kate back to the island. It's a crazy little thing called love.
Except in Season 5 Sawyer is NOT a theif anymore, he's still kind of a con-artist, but he only starts the con as a means to survive when he, juliet, miles and Hurley wind up needing to live in Dharmaville. And he doesn't steal, he actually takes over as head of security.

is he dead yet?

if not, VP get off the cow and lets kill us a lying scum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

zone on Aug. 26 wrote:vp's right, while reck is CLEARLY the lynch today, we have time to gather more info.
zone on Aug. 27 wrote:is he dead yet?

if not, VP get off the cow and lets kill us a lying scum.
Not liking this change in stance at all. What happened to gathering more info?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Haven't we gained more info? We've had Bovine and Santos put themselves out there as prime targets. I don't see what more we can get from today besides more lying from Reckoner.

It's been over 30 hours since i made the suggestion of waiting and A LOT has happened since then.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm really just getting tired and watching Reckoner lie and Santos defend him for no reason. I feel we've gotten to a point where we've caught one scum, and two more viable targets for tomorrow. I'd call that a pretty solid day for the town.

I'd like to ask you, what more do you think we can glean from today VP? When I suggested we take a little time it was in the hopes of more possible scum jump out as targets so that, like today, we start the next day with a decent target
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vote canadianbovine
an iso read has confirmed my suspicion that he and Reckoner are scum buddies. Look back at how stealthily avoids taking any solid position on the reckoner situation until today when the wagon is steadily chugging along. Now he is finally coming around to the idea. (<--none of this is really confirmable until an alignment flip)

Furthermore, what few solid stances he has taken in this game have all been against confirmed town members and his push for the jason lynch yesterday doesn't feel right.

-----------

CDB, your lurking is officially scummy now. Congrats.

Juls, comment on something! I have no idea what your alignment is in this game and I don't like that.
i never took a position on reckoner. i still do nto believe in lynching an un cc cop. If anything i'd like to lynch tyger. or hell, probably you, because you have attempted to push the lynch of a cop for 2 days now, and are trying to place it .

you saying that my push for a jason lynch is null coming from you.

In my defense, he was acting scummy and until his claim i supported his lynch.

In my offense, YOU have been on reckoner since acting scummy and still support his lynch after his claim.
CDB wrote: I'll take a look at canadian in iso to see if I get the same impressions you did. I'm wary that canadiantown was lynched as town recently for not being the sharpest tool in the box, though, as Reckoner should be, seeing as he was in that game as well.
are you sure you read up on that game after you were NK'd? i was NK'd night 3 being the doctor, i was almost lynched twice in that game, the second wagon being very scum driven.

in closing.

vote: vp baltar
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

zone wrote:what more do you think we can glean from today VP?
Plenty. Don't forget that we have questions that seem to affect the game in some way. This is actually one thing that bothers me about the reckoner lynch. I could possibly see a mod putting a doc and a cop in a game together if their roles were going to change somehow later down the line due to these questions.

Emp also is acting very strange and I would like to hear his answers to my previous questions. If he has info we should know (and can without compromising anything), I'd like to hear it.

Third, there are still some players in the background who will likely need more time to get involved and take more stances.
canadianbovine wrote:i never took a position on reckoner. i still do nto believe in lynching an un cc cop. If anything i'd like to lynch tyger. or hell, probably you, because you have attempted to push the lynch of a cop for 2 days now, and are trying to place it
He's allegedly not a cop anymore. Add scummily not paying attention to the reasons you should be dead.
canadianbovine wrote:In my offense, YOU have been on reckoner since acting scummy and still support his lynch after his claim.
See above. Furthermore, I'd like you to point out what is pro-town about his play or anything he has done that would make you believe his claim.
canadainbovine wrote:are you sure you read up on that game after you were NK'd? i was NK'd night 3 being the doctor, i was almost lynched twice in that game, the second wagon being very scum driven.

in closing.

vote: vp baltar
So...you are voting me because in a different game a wagon on you was scum driven? :roll:
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

no it was because i write things as i read through, since i always come home to 1-3 pages to read. i voted you because i dont like the fact that you still pushed a reckoners lynch. maybe i dont think he's had protown behaivour, maybe i've felt that he's been very unlucky. maybe he is a cop and maybe he did lose his power. Then what? then its day 3, we've lost cop and doc, we've lost an additional 4 more town players. I say 4 because i think we've assumed that there is a serial killer, unless this game has weird post day 1 flavor kills? didnt think so. Anyways, 6 town players gone, it'll be lylo tommorow. I'm not ready to take that risk by voting for the one person who is currently cop.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I get your point about the questions VP, but I'm not thrilled with the questions, they bother me. The changing of the game as a result of them could easily be detrimental. With the way the show is, I could see the questions turning someone into a traitor or something. and that's something we really can't afford.

CANDIAN, RECKONER IS NOT THE COP.

even if he WAS the cop, he's said that not anymore, so we won't be lynching a cop. so stop using that as a defense.

AND AS FOR HIM BEING THE COP BEFORE . THE REASON WE WANT TO LYNCH HIM IS WE DON'T BELIEVE THE CLAIM.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

canadainbovine wrote: I say 4 because i think we've assumed that there is a serial killer, unless this game has weird post day 1 flavor kills? didnt think so.
It could very well be a vig. LL wasn't exactly beyond suspicion yesterday.
canadianbovine wrote:I'm not ready to take that risk by voting for the one person who is currently cop.
HE'S NOT A GOD DAMNED COP. [/zoneace impersonation]:)
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

VP Baltar wrote:
canadainbovine wrote: I say 4 because i think we've assumed that there is a serial killer, unless this game has weird post day 1 flavor kills? didnt think so.
It could very well be a vig. LL wasn't exactly beyond suspicion yesterday.
he would have been my number 2 today, behind reckoner, had he lived
canadianbovine wrote:I'm not ready to take that risk by voting for the one person who is currently cop.
HE'S NOT A GOD DAMNED COP. [/zoneace impersonation]:)
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

yet if he was a cop, then i would assume that would mean that he is now on the town side, which would mean that we would still lose our 6 players, and be in lylo. and guess what, if he WAS the cop, we've already lost the cop, so all in all, we lost the [ex]cop and the doctor. so we put the blame on the [ex]cop?

i.do.not.endorse.a.reckoner.lynch.if.you.guys.want.to.lynch.him.go.ahead.because.i.do.not.want.to.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

So no matter how scummy a player is, all they have to do is claim cop and you give them a free pass forever? Noted if I'm ever scum against you.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

VP Baltar wrote:So no matter how scummy a player is, all they have to do is claim cop and you give them a free pass forever? Noted if I'm ever scum against you.
noted if you ever claim cop in a game i am in, i'll push your lynch forever [games after, even].
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ugh, bovine is being so unhelpful and just argumentative for no reason other that "he knows" reck is town because he claimed kate and cop.

TELL US WHY YOU KNOW HE IS TOWN. YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED IT.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

ZONEACE wrote:ugh, bovine is being so unhelpful and just argumentative for no reason other that "he knows" reck is town because he claimed kate and cop.

TELL US WHY YOU KNOW HE IS TOWN. YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED IT.
i've never used the word "know" and neither have you. i do not want to doom the town. i have placed my vote on who i deem scummy based on his actions.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

*neither
should
you
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

oh right, that was santos wasn't it, you still aren't being helpful though and are just being argumentative when it comes to reckoner.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Juls wrote:catching up...
xRECKONERx 565 wrote:I got "no result". In addition, I am told that now I am back on the island (?) so I have no need to investigate now and am now vanilla.
That's pretty lame. It's lame of you if you are lying cause it is a bad lie. And it's lame if you are telling the truth because that sucks. No results...Losing ability....It's just all too convenient.
Or, this is exactly what the scum had planned.
Juls wrote:
Santos 580 wrote:I'm still confused as to how you 'know' they're a scum team. RECKONER claimed Kate which is one of the most town roles in the show.
Again, how do you assume Kate to be protown? I mean, she very well may be town, but last I checked a murderer is not necessarily a good guy. A kidnapper is not necessarily a good guy. Please just clarify how she is assumed town. I can think of lots of others who are more protown. Further, Locke is dead. In this past season, Locke was most certainly a bad guy. He killed Jacob, he isn't even Locke...he is someone else using Locke's body. Locke is dead. In this game, he flips Vanilla. I wouldn't put all your eggs in the flavor basket of good vs. evil.
Neither would I.
Juls wrote:
Emptyger 595 wrote:And it’s not because a thief targeted him with an ability, for a couple reasons, most significantly because you’re saying it happened to both of you.
The difference is Santos isn't claiming to lose abilities. He is claiming to only be back on the island. Herein lies my problem. They both may very well be back on the island. That doesn't mean one or both are town and it doesn't mean one or both are scum.
Then what significance does being back on the island have? It must active/deactivate powers or something (I.E., Locke paralyzed off-island, healed on-island, etc.)
Juls wrote:
xRECKONERx 598 wrote:My #2 suspect was Emp, but I thought knowing VP's alignment would be more helpful to town.
Huh? OK...that seems counterintuitive to me. You saw Emp as scummy. I can't deliniate if you saw VP as scum or not but regardless...Say VP pops up town. What does that tell us about Emp? Have you never seen two town go at each other? The only way your investigation of VP would make sense is if he flipped scum. But you saw Emp as more scummy. So wouldn't finding out Emp's alignment be more useful?
No, because VP was giving off the creeping scum vibe, whereas to me, Emp was being obviously scummy. I figured if I could either clear/confirm VPB as guilty, then it'd help me tremendously in who to follow/listen to D2. I basically thought VPB was playing better than Emp, regardless of alignment.
Juls wrote:
xRECKONERx 601 wrote:Because I was getting odd vibes from VP. I thought if I knew whether or not to trust him, I could determine a lot more than just confirming/not confirming Tyger's alignment.
If you had said VP is scum in like 80% of games that he plays I could buy this (because it is pretty much true btw) but Odd Vibes < Scum Vibes. Seriously.
To each his own.
Juls wrote:
xRECKONERx 603 wrote:It's totally plausible that I was roleblocked (obviously had to be if I got no result)
Roleblocked and Thieved. Noted.
Except like I proposed, my powers easily could've been taken as some sort of timed trigger thing. Maybe they'll come back, maybe they won't. But if I got NO RESULT then I was DEFINITELY roleblocked.
Juls wrote:
xRECKONERx 637 wrote:People being off-island doesn't prove anything. In fact, I was thinking the Losties are on-island and the scum are off-island. I don't see how being off-island confirms anything though.
When exactly did you think this? When you were off-island. This seems like a slip.
I thought this when Santos confirmed that he had shifted from off-island to on-island as well. Obviously I didn't think it when I was off-island. I didn't even really know that off-island/on-island had any significance till I got my result PM.
green shirt thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Juls wrote:catching up...
Or, this is exactly what the scum had planned.
go go gadget WIFOM
Juls wrote:
Then what significance does being back on the island have? It must active/deactivate powers or something (I.E., Locke paralyzed off-island, healed on-island, etc.)
GO GO GADGET WIFOM
Juls wrote:
No, because VP was giving off the creeping scum vibe, whereas to me, Emp was being obviously scummy. I figured if I could either clear/confirm VPB as guilty, then it'd help me tremendously in who to follow/listen to D2. I basically thought VPB was playing better than Emp, regardless of alignment.
so you just thought you'd waste your ability on the better player?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”