Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

A big thanks to everyone that replaced in or stayed to the end. You guys were the real MVPs to me <3

I can honestly say that this wasn't a boring experience. There were times when I wanted to brutally murder some of you. Other times when you surprised the hell out of me. All-in-all, I felt like the balance worked out well. Probably better that some of our more out-there ideas didnt get in.

Yes, there were two cops that searched for factions that didn't exist. (Anal Aliens and Weredickwolves) The fact that the SK could redirect the Anal Aliens kill was pretty much just forcing him to take a night off from redirecting. There's a lot more, but one of us will have to post all of the role PMs, probably tomorrow.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6248, Jaqen Hghar wrote:LIES! THE MOD LIES! I WAS TOWN! ;)

dramonic told fresh literally on the first page of the Pruddite PT "There's a non-zero chance your neighbor is on the other scum team"

Fresh was more obvious because he slipped in his first post and you pretended like you didn't see it

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 6246, Spiffeh wrote:Also Jaqen why did you kill me?

You might have won if you left me alive.

Toss up between you and Warped. Originally I said DGB and abandonmes that pretty quickly. I had to decide whether is look better carrying two doubters or two followers with me to MYLO. I realized is made a mistake choosing you before the 48 hours were up but the "dawn is approaching" message had already been posted and is been told previously once that was done so were the night selections.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Thanks for modding I loved reading the flavor
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yeah. Already thanked you guys once. I had a blast. Thanks for putting this together for is and sticking with it! Great job!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 6247, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6244, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6240, Sakura Hana wrote:I don't understand how Jaqen wasn't lynched earlier after using the same exact fake claim as Voided...

4 realz?

yeah, they claimed the exact same person, just read the Dead PT, we were all there staring at how he wasn't lynched yet.

LOL, I said I didn't read the game...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

GD I can't seem to hit "u" on my phone....
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6253, Spiffeh wrote:Thanks for modding I loved reading the flavor

T-Bone and I started planning the sequel before the game was even completed. I came up with two storylines, one if Jaqen won, and one if town won.

PEdit @ Jaqen: And thank you for sticking around until the end :)

PEdit @
Lady Serene
DGB: Well, you did tell me before replacing in that you weren't going to read the previous pages lol

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 6255, DrippingGoofball wrote:LOL, I said I didn't read the game...

I even put my claim at the very start of one of my posts...

Anyways, I'd say this was about 5.5/10 as far a scumgame goes. It's not bad considering I haven't played scum in 2 years (Shadows and Lights), but I still feel like I had some deficiencies in my play.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 6255, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6247, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6244, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6240, Sakura Hana wrote:I don't understand how Jaqen wasn't lynched earlier after using the same exact fake claim as Voided...

4 realz?

yeah, they claimed the exact same person, just read the Dead PT, we were all there staring at how he wasn't lynched yet.

LOL, I said I didn't read the game...

I was nervous using it but at that point i really wanted to make an overall point. I knew Void had used it even though I didn't read any of his posts. I suggested he use it.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6259, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I was nervous using it but at that point i really wanted to make an overall point. I knew Void had used it even though I didn't read any of his posts. I suggested he use it.

But if anyone had realized you'd done that, they'd have known 1) that you never called voided out for claiming "your" role, and 2) the only place you could have gotten that claim was from the scum PT

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I was surprised why Jaquen wasn't lynched right after Fresh flipped. The pair sharing a vig kill wouldn't be balanced if Fresh's team got an extra kill.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by ika »

whos gonna nom this shit or do i have to do it?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 6260, kuribo wrote:
In post 6259, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I was nervous using it but at that point i really wanted to make an overall point. I knew Void had used it even though I didn't read any of his posts. I suggested he use it.

But if anyone had realized you'd done that, they'd have known 1) that you never called voided out for claiming "your" role, and 2) the only place you could have gotten that claim was from the scum PT

Hence I was nervous. But I think my point was made. Or at least I hope so.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 6241, Titus wrote:Good job Jaquen. You didn't win, but you gave it one hell of a shot. Given the odds against you, it was good you survived that long. The setup pretty much confirmed you as scum six ways from Sunday. I'll have more to say later after I'm done mourning the loss of my Cowboys.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. The scum Red Thread will show how hard I worked, even if it wasn't too evident here.

Dramonic- Why wouldn't you get off your death tunnel? It appeared Imp picked up on that I was genuinely wanting to work together to a co-win. Their outro said that much. The only reason I killed you was because you wouldn't find a reason to get off it. I knew you were other team since maybe the end of D1, definitely D2, and tried to ignore you while after Fresh was redirected to (I wanted to no kill that night) sending out my desire to work together as a huge scum team with three kills.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6265 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by shos »

Awesome lylo lads.

Great gane!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #6266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

gg
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Gorkington »

im still proud of my play/reads overall this game.
even if i got carried to mylo on a bad read. q.q

im sad we missed the reused fakeclaim, but also not really surprised.
this game is dense.
which is partially my fault, but i mean.

gg to warped and dgb for carrying me at the end there :P you both played really well. and realistically im at least twice the dick you are warped, i was just frustrated at the idea of losing after all that time.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Gorkington »

also wtf imp.
the results were from you?
you crazy crazy person you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks for the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:47 am

Post by shos »

Gork you were great up until mylo lol

And the reason he was kept aliveis because we 1000x protected him lol

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:48 am

Post by shos »

I was impressed with how long it took until we lynched imp, considering that holyshitwtf claim

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 6261, Titus wrote:Tbh, I was surprised why Jaquen wasn't lynched right after Fresh flipped. The pair sharing a vig kill wouldn't be balanced if Fresh's team got an extra kill.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

Free Love Commune (Town)

Masters of Fart - Dr. Alpha - Commune Macho Doctor

Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia, Masters of Fart! You are Dr. Alpha, Commune Macho Doctor. You're good looking, you're fabulously rich, and you're the best damn doctor in all of Sexville General Hospital. Best in bed, that is. Sure, Dr. Bookworm might save more lives, but you've banged more nurses, as well as both of his ex-wives. Once while he watched. Because of all the time you spend bedding the nursing staff (and med students, and patients, and pharmacy representatives, and lonely housewives, and random strangers, and...), you've acquired quite an impressive medical knowledge. You can use your knowledge--- and your hot, glistening chest--- in an attempt to protect one person each night from death. But because you're the alpha stud around these parts, you'll be God damned if you're gonna allow anyone else to try and protect you.

Live damn you! Live!
: During the night phase you may spend the night with one player using your medicinal pectorial muscles to protect them from a single kill.
No Homo
: You won't allow anyone else to pile your trade, spending the night with another player won't protect you from kills.

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

-----------------------------

Farside22 - Mistress Drusilla - Commune Madam Jailkeeper

Hi, Farside22, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Mistress Drusilla, Commune Madam Jailkeeper. You are the proud owner of the West Coast's most luxurious and completely soundproof BDSM dungeon. Once per night, you may select one of those naughty, dirty other players and choose them to spend a night of pleasure and pain in your dungeon. Tucked safely between your bountiful bosoms, you will ensure that their delicious suffering is something they never forget--- They won't be able to leave until morning.

You'll stay here and like it
: Once per night you may comfort another player in the sound proof dungeon between your bountiful bossoms, keeping them from spending the night with another player.

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

-------------------------

TheIrishPope - Bobby The 18-Year-Old Virgin - Commune Vanilla Townie

Hello, TheIrishPope, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Bobby, the 18-year-old Virgin, Vanilla Townie. Please note the 18-year-old part because we don't want to go to prison. Since you're Barely Legal, you're not quite ready to partake in the delights of the flesh that await you in this town. But you're sure willing to watch everyone else so that you can get the hang of things!

Stay in the Corner
: Watching, observing, you're a vanilla townie pretty much. (Wait a minute...)

------------------

NakedJogger - Denise the Dom - Commune One-Way Neighbor

Hello NakedJogger, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Denise the Dom- Commune One-way Neighbor. Your neighbor is wgeurts. You and your neighbor had quite a hot-and-heavy roleplay session in mind. They didn't even freak out when you broke out the electric nipple clamps! As per the ground rules of your play, they haven't spoken a word since you started. Just thinking about flogging that mute bastard makes your breathing quicken... in fact, you got so worked up that you completely forgotten the safe-word which would allow your neighbor to speak to you. Oh well, it's probably not important.

Forgotten Safeword
: Sadly you forgot your safeword to stop the roleplay with wgurts (whoops). You have a Neighborhood PT with him, but only you can talk until you can remember the safeword to allow him to speak to you again (hint: you never will!)

-------------------------

wgurts - Steve the Sub - Commune One-Way Neighbor

Hello wgurts, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Steve The Sub- Commune One-Way Neighbor. And not the cool way, either. You met NakedJogger on Craigslist in the hopes of being dominated beyond your wildest dreams. And boy, have you! The two of you have been in the midst of some of the kinkiest shit you could have imagined. There were rubber gerbils and Vaseline, you didn't even know they made those! Unfortunately, part of the ground rules for play are that you weren't allowed to speak until NakedJogger says the safeword. That was days ago, and at this point you're pretty sure he's forgotten it. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen?

Unsafeword
: You're not sure what NakedJogger is doing, but until he remembers the safeword (he won't) you can only read your shared Neighborhood PT with him.

--------------------

Anenien - Officer Hardbody - Commune Macho Cop

Hello, Anenien! Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Officer Hardbody--- Commune Macho Cop. You're one fine piece of man-meat and you know it. You walk around with your uniform unbuttoned, showing off your chiseled chest, and you're pretty great in bed too. You love badge-chasers so much that you've decided to take down the Pruddites, after which you're SURE you'll get all the trim you can stand, dude! Of course, a studly guy like you would never allow someone to protect you.

Pillow Talk
: You can spent the night with another player learning whether they are a Pruddite or not.
HARD ASS ABS
: Bro you got rock hard abs no one can spend the night with you and hope to protect you from being killed!

---------------
Gorkington - Viola Vale - Commune Dick Seeing Seer

Hello, Gorkington, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are a Commune Dick-seeing Seer. Three hundred years ago ON THIS VERY NIGHT, your great-great-great-whatever-grandfather was castrated in his sleep by Were-Dick-Wolves. From that day on, the ability of sight was passed along your family line. You don't really care if the people of the Commune engage in messed-up sex acts--- you're here for one reason only. To find those damned Were-Dick-Wolves and expose them once and for all, thus making dicks safe everywhere.

Dances with Dicks
: You can spend the night with another player to determine whether they are a Were-Dick-Wolf or not.

---------

Vifam - SeXFiLEs3769 - Commune Conspiracy Theorist

Hello Vifam, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are SeXFiLEs3769, Commune Conspiracy Theorist. You don't really get out of your house much, in fact you prefer staying home, using your blog to spread the word about the devious Anal Aliens. SeXFiLEs3769's Anal Alien XXXPosure blog is currently THE #1 blog on the internet for taking down those butt-bowling bastards. You're getting closer, too--- your recent letter from the FBI ordering you to "stop and cease all contact with us" is a pretty obvious sign you're on the right track. You're on to something here. Now it's time to take it to the next level. You've decided to start investigating people to find out if they're Anal Aliens or not. The only problem is that your tight virgin butthole would NEVER pass for someone who's been probed by aliens. If someone else were to investigate you, they'd probably think you're an alien. Keep watching the stars.

Backdoor Hack
: You can spend the night with another player to determine if they are an Anal Alien or not.
Probed Asshole
: If you spend the night with an investigator your perfectly unprobed ass will make them think you are an Anal Alien.

-----------------

ZZZX - Agent Aardvark - Commune Corrupt FBI Agent

Hello, ZZZX, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Agent Aardvark- Commune Corrupt FBI Agent. You've been tracking the deaths in town for weeks now, and you're convinced that a serial killer is on the loose. You've made it your personal mission to bring them down... while dressed as an aardvark. The aardvark is your fursona, and for years you've been engaged in some pretty hardcore furplay in that aardvark costume with its strategically placed holes. It's going to be tricky to carry out your investigation while protecting your fursona--- if any non-Commune players die then there will almost certainly be a full investigation into the matter, and you'll almost certainly have to resign from the FBI in disgrace rather than give up your heavily stained aardvark costume.

A nose for investigating
: You can spend the night with another player to find out if they are a serial killer or not.
Resign in disgrace!
: Once the first anti-commune player flips you leave the FBI in shame and can no longer investigate players.

--------------------

Xtoxm - Voyeurhotsex.com - Commune 3-Shot Stalker of All Trades

Hello, Xtoxm, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Voyuerhotsex.com, Commune 3-shot Stalker of All Trades. Holy shit, that's a mouthful, who the hell wrote these roles? Anyway, while the rest of the commune goes about their daily acts of debauchery, you much prefer to watch. Oh and watch it you will, because you've got several methods of getting in on the hot-and-heavy action without actually having to participate. Whether it's hacking their webcam or their GPS, you'll make sure their nightly activities are preserved for all the world to see on your website.

Webcam Hack
: You can follow another player to see if they spend the night with another player or not.
GPS Hack
: You can watch another player to see if anyone comes to spend the night with them.
Low Battery
: You forgot to charge your phone before coming to the Commune, you only have 3 shots to use either the Webcam or GPS hacks, and must alternative between them.

-----------------------

ActionDan - Officer Grant - Commune Vanilla Cop

Hello, ActionDan, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Officer Grant- Commune Vanilla Cop. You can't really understand what all the fuss is with these acts of depravity. Isn't missionary position good enough for these people? Since you like it fairly vanilla (hair pulling? way too rough for you), you're pretty good at figuring out what others are into. So, once per night, you can attempt to find out if they have any debauchery that they like to partake in.

Working Overtime
: You can spend the night with another player to find out if they have any kinks or not.

-------------

Flubbernugget - Brett Favre - Commune Dick-Pic Vendor

Hello, Flubbernugget, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are NFL Hall of Famer Brett Favre--- Commune Dick-Pic Vendor. It's not enough for you that you have Super Bowl rings and you're EASILY one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time. Remember that time you sent a picture of your Little Packer to Jenn Sterger? And then it went viral? God, that was so hot. It turned you on so much that even though you are exceedingly rich and famous, you just can't stop sending pictures of your man-meat to people. The idea of them opening their inbox and finding... that... just makes you want to throw a Hail Mary. Or some other football pun.

HoF Dick
: Each night you can draw an MS Paint (or equivilent drawing program)...you can draw a dick and have it "accidentally texted" to another player.

--------------

Idiot Savant - Dr. Franklinstein - Commune Hack Doctor

Hi Idiot Savant! And welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Dr. Franklinstein, commune Hack Doctor! You've got a (fake) medical license in one hand and your dick in the other. What really gets you off is saving the lives of others. So much so that you got a three-day medical degree from PungoUniversity.com. Pungo University probably isn't "legal" per-se, but you've got a big ol' bag of pills and as long as you keep saving lives, no one's going to much care where you got your license from anyway. So go out there and make Steve Pungo proud! He's presently serving 35 years in the state pen for medical fraud and could use some good news.

All the Drugs
: You can spend the night with another player to drug them full of anti-kill medicine, protecting them from a single kill.
Internet License
: If you don't successfully stop a kill at least once every three nights you reveal yourself for the fraud you are and can't protect anyone anymore.

---------------------

Oversoul - The Chair - Commune Furniture Bondage Enthusiast

Hello, Oversoul, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are The Chair--- Commune Furniture Bondage Enthusiast. You are one sexy chair made of fine hard maple with a hint of cherry. If only someone could sit on you and be tied up, that would be orgasmic! Listen, don't ask me how a sex chair came to life, I don't write this stuff. Well, come to think of it I do, but you're still a living sex chair, so that's that.

Bonded in Lemon Pledge
: On the first night pick another player to spend the night with...for the rest of the game you will be bonded to them, and whatever happens....happens...

---------------------

Saint - The Gimp - Commune Gimp

Hello, Saint, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are The Gimp--- Commune Gimp. Mffffm! Mmmmfmmff! Shit. You seem to have become trapped inside your own gimpsuit. Although you enjoy how the tight leather hugs every inch of your sweaty body, you can't really see out of this damn thing. As a result, you have no choice but to wait for someone to come visit you. Well, I mean, that's what gimps do, right? But because of the mask, you're not going to know who's doing what to you. I hope it's something pleasurable!

Who's There?
: You will be told if someone spends the night with you, but sadly your gimp suit prevents you from seeing who they are.

--------------------------

Professor Emotion - Sister Fister - Commune Reformed Evangelicalist

Hello, Professor Emotion! And Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Sister Fister--- Commune Reformed Evangelicalist. You were once married to Jesus, but now it's more like an open relationship. Swinging is way more fun anyway and so you've dedicated your life to worshiping the Three-Pronged Trouser God. Because you have a direct line to the Almighty, you can pray once per night. Only problem is that you don't really know who's up there to listen.

OH GOD OH GOD OH YES
: During the night you may pray to the Trouser God's....and hopefully your message will arrive in a better place.

----------------

Quaroath - Bruno Knight - Commune X-Shot Meth Addicted Lucid Dreamer

Hello, Quaroath! Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Bruno Knight- Commune X-Shot Meth Addicted Lucid Dreamer. That's a mouthful, but no more a mouthful than the hard, glistening cock you crave. You're a gay porn star with a bit of a meth problem. Well, it's only a problem if you admit it's a problem, right? Is that what they say? Anyway, you know that your addiction will one day get the better of you, and you've decided to go out partying. Once per night, you can get high as fuck and pick another player and a sex act to perform with them. Be warned--- Too much meth, or something insanely base will cause you to go to that great meth lab in the sky. Fuck it, we're all gonna die anyway.

On a High
: Your time on this earth is limited...use too many dreams or dream up something outrageous and you will finally subcomb to that meth coma that is inevitiably coming.
I Have a Dream
: You may spend the night with another player and dream up a meth fuel sex act to preform with them. Be warned, do this too many times or come up with something outrageous (or gamebreaking) and you will expire as per your On a High ability.

hiplop - Wally the Window-Peeper - Wrong Place at Wrong Time Commune Guy

Hello, hiplop, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Wally the Window-Peeper, a Wrong Place at Wrong Time Commune Guy. Holy shit did Bone come up with this stupidity? Anyway you are content to just hide in the bushes and watch the rest of the Commune engage in some freaky sex. Sadly you are not good at staying hidden, and the Commune knows you to be the resident creep. (apparently getting penetrated by multiple dicks simultaneously is fine...but watching without consent is over the line?) Still you just can't help yourself, watching from the shadow, your ass bare to the world.

Assless Chaps
: You will give negative results to all investigations on you because your white pasty ass is instantly recognizable.

--------------------
PURITAN LUDDITES

Fresh - Brian Austin - Pruddite Vigilante Neighbor

Hello Fresh, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Brian Austin--- Pruddite Vigilante Neighbor. You are a member of the Pruddite Mafia, along with Imperium and Dramonic. Because you all have a shared goal of ridding this town of these deviants, you can talk to them at any time. The Puritan Luddites are well-intentioned, but they're just not killing people as quickly as you're accustomed to. And that's not what gets you off. No, as a prominent member of the NRA, it's guns and incest that get you off. As a result, you also share a neighborhood with your brother, Jaqen Hghar, and can talk to him at any time as well. The two of you are close. VERY close. So close in fact, that if both of you agree on who to kill, the two of you can murder someone knowing that you have an alibi. It's time to take the fight to the sexual deviants around you.

Brothers in Arms
: You share a neighborhood with your brother Jaqen Hghar, and can talk to him at any time.
2nd Amendment Rights
: You and your brother may exercise your 2nd Amendment rights and murder some
fools
people who richly deserve it. You and he must PM the Trouser God's with your choice, and the kill only happens if you both agree and are both alive.
Luddites Anonymous (Factional)
: You are a member of the Pruddite Mafia with Imperium and dramonic, and you can talk with them at any time in your Private Topic.
Bible Humping (Factional)
: You may take possession of the factional kill if you don't use another active ability that night.

You win when the Pruddites control the Commune and nothing can prevent this.

----------------------

Imperium - Brother Censorship - Pruddite Missionary

Hello, Imperium, and may I share with you the good news of our lord, the Three Pronged Trouser God? You are Brother Censorship- Pruddite Missionary. You are a member of the Pruddite Mafia with Fresh and Dramonic. You've seen so many things in your time--- the native tribes of Fuckonia... the religious fanatics of Cockistan... the depraved debauchery of Analbeadalia. You witnessed to each and every one of them, and you've brought them all to Christ. Now it's time to bring the Commune to Christ too. The tools at your disposal are lies and murder. Since the ends justifies the means, you can flat out lie to someone each night, sharing the good news of our Lord to them in a way that can make someone else look bad. Also, you and the other Pruddites have the ability to try and send a sinner straight to hell.

Have you Heard From Jesus Today?
: At night you can send another player a prayer pamphlet, detailing the results of a fake night action result at your discretion.
: You are a member of the Pruddite Mafia with Fresh and dramonic, and you can talk with them at any time in your Private Topic.
: You may take possession of the factional kill if you don't use another active ability that night.

------------

dramonic - Nosy Nancy Goodwife - Pruddite 2-Shot Meddler

Hello, dramonic, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Nosy Nancy Goodwife--- Pruddite 2-shot Meddler. You are a member of the Pruddite Mafia along with Fresh and Imperium. And have you HEARD about the stuff those guys are into?! No, it doesn't matter because they're on your side. They're trying to help you rid this filthy commune of its debauchery and return Christ to a place of elevation in the town. Your weapons are murder and gossip. Because you're so good at overhearing things, you can force another member of the Commune to ask your permission in order to carry out whatever godless sex acts they wish to perform. You may then choose whether to allow them or not. You may only do this twice, however--- after that, people stop telling you things because you're such a gossip.

Gossip Train
: Two times per game...During the day, you may target another player. That player must submit their next action during the day that player was targeted and must submit to the Trouser Gods (and consequently you) a paragraph about why they want to use that action. You will determine whether or not that action will be used. If you do not choose, then the action will go through. If you submit your action close to the end of the day for the purpose of trying to keep the player from using the ability, your meddle action will fail. Don't be a dick. If your target would usually submit a Day action, then your action has no effect.
: You are a member of the Pruddite Mafia with Fresh and Imperium, and you can talk with them at any time in your Private Topic.

Pruddite Private Topic OP

Welcome to the Purtian Luddites! (more like Pruddites amirite?) Fresh, Imperium, and dramonic are here to fight the Commune and bring back 15th century conservative values to the world.

You guys may communicate with each other in this topic at any time, day or night.

Your faction shares a factional kill with the flavor "Bible Thumped". Anyone can carry out the kill during the night phase, but they cannot use any personal abilities while doing so (unless you are the last alive)

Here is a handy Commune fakeclaim for you to start with. We can make more on request, but don't abuse it...we'll make two more max.

PLAYER NAME - Judge Stallings - Town Fillibuster

Hello, XXXX, and Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Judge Stallings--- Town Filibuster, and you will have ORDER IN YOUR COURT. There really aren't any laws against most of the stuff that goes on in this Commune is it? And for the stuff that does go on, well, you've got a hard-on for justice anyway. So much so that if you can unvote before someone is killed, you'll buy them some time to avoid death. It's time to dish out hot, creamy justice.

Stand your Ground
: You can stall a lynch by removing your vote after a lynch threshold has been reached but before the Trouser God's have feasted on that player's mortal soul.

Good luck Pruddites, you're gonna need it HUEHUEHUEHUE

------------------------------------------

Congressional Republicans

Jaqen Hghar - Jim Austin - Repudickans Vigilante Neighbor

Hello Jaqen Hghar, and welcome to Three Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Jim Austin, Repudickans Vigilante Neighbor. You are a member of the Repudickans Mafia, along with Titus and Voidedmafia. The other Congressional Republicans sure have good intentions, but even for the GOP they just don't murder fast enough. You can remedy this with the help of your brother, Fresh, who is also an NRA member. Since you have an incredibly sexy incestuous and gay relationship with your brother, the two of you can talk at any time. If the two of you can agree on who should die, you can probably even use your money and influence to help take out the folks that stand in your way. Then it'll be guns, and money, and no poor people as far as the eye can see!

Brothers in Arms
: You share a neighborhood with your brother Fresh, and can talk to him at any time.
2nd Amendment Rights
: You and your brother may exercise your 2nd Amendment rights and murder some
fools
people who richly deserve it. You and he must PM the Trouser God's with your choice, and the kill only happens if you both agree and are both alive.
Gerrymandering (Factional)
: You are a member of the Repudickans Mafia with Titus and Voidedmafia and can commuicate with them in your Private Topic at any time.
The Rich Get Richer(Factional)

You win when the Repudickans control the Commune and nothing can prevent this.

----------------------

Titus - Donald Trump - Wrong Place at Wrong Time Repudickan

Hello, Titus, and Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia. You are Donald Trump--- Wrong Place at Wrong Time Repudickan. You are a member of the Repudickan Mafia with Voidedmafia and Jaqen Hgar. Listen, you're incredibly wealthy (except for bankruptcies), you're outspoken (even when it's racist) and you're a cultural icon (for a crappy reality show). The people of this Commune are having entirely too much fun, but more importantly all this sex is taking away from attention that YOU should be getting. Because you're so outspoken, people expect the worst of you and you will always have a negative result in any investigation. But that doesn't matter, now does it?

Political Gaff
: You and your glorious hair are the roots of all evil and you will come up negative against any sort of investigation result.
: You are a member of the Repudickans Mafia with Jaqen Hghar and Voidedmafia and can commuicate with them in your Private Topic at any time.

-----------

Voidedmafia - Congressman Scott Walker-Texas Cruz - Repudickans 2-shot Nofun-Vanillaizer

Hello, Voidedmafia, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Congressman Scott Walker-Texas Cruz, Repudickans 2-shot Nofun-Vanillaizer. You are a member of the Repudickans Mafia with Titus and Jaqen Hghar. Your corporate masters have decided that these (probably undocumented immigrant) members of the Commune are having entirely too much fun. And when people are having fun, they're not pumping money back into the economy. That just can't be tolerated. As such, you can use your Congressional powers to make sure that people don't ever have any more fun again! Doesn't THAT sound fun?

Government Shutdown
: 2-times per game at night you can shut down a player's action perminantly turning them into effective Vanilla commune members.
: You are a member of the Repudickans Mafia with Titus and Jaqen Hghar and can commuicate with them in your Private Topic at any time.

--------------

Repudickans Private Topic OP

Welcome to the Congressional Republicans (more like Repudickans amirite?). Jaqen Hghar, Titus, and Voidedmafia are here to push GOP values on the Commune, to ensure they all die of starvation and sex deprivation while you swim in poor people's tax money and tears!

You guys may communicate with each other in this topic at any time, day or night.

Your faction shares a factional kill with the flavor "Defunded". Anyone can carry out the kill during the night phase, but they cannot use any personal abilities while doing so (unless you are the last alive)

Here is a handy Commune fakeclaim for you to start with. We can make more on request, but don't abuse it...we'll make two more max.

PLAYER NAME - Swapfan Stan - Commune 1-Way Roleswapper

Hello, XXXX, and Welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Swapfan Stan--- Commune 1-way Roleswapper. You like swapping spit... and other bodily fluids... that's really gross. Can you believe that's a real thing? Anyway, you can... uhhh... what the hell you guys? How am I supposed to write fake role PMs for them if you don't even know what the role does. Oh well, you're a creative bunch, they'll work something out.

Stan the Man
: 1-Shot ability in which....UT and Bone made up this role at the Commune...but completely forgot what it was. Just know that it was really awesome and would have changed the course of mafia history as we know it. Make something up yourself I guess?

Good luck DICKS, you're gonna need it HUEHUEHUEHUE

---------------------------------------

Serial Killer

TellTaleHeart - Willy-Wonka Manson - Serial Killing Factional Redirecting Gravedigging Child Pornography Distributor

Hello TellTaleHeart, and welcome to Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia! You are Willy-Wonka Manson--- Serial Killing Factional Redirecting Gravedigging Child Pornography Distributor. Holy shit. The fuck is wrong with you?! While the other members of the Commune and the various anti-sex groups are duking it out, you really just want to be left alone in your dark world. You have a thing for the dead, and everyone knows it. What they don't know is that you love murder, too. Just the thought of killing someone, choking them until a little bubble of drool slips out of the corner of their mouth, their eyeballs popping and... I digress. You can use the Deep Web to anonymously hire a killer to commit a murder for you. It's only safe, what with all these crazy people running around town.

The Deep Web(Factional)
: You know of the four kill flavors in the game: Bible Thumped, Defunded, Gunned Down, and Anally Violated. Each night you may redirect one of those kills to a new target of your choosing (kills may fail if you target the faction making the kill, the kill doesn't exist, or something else interferes with you or the killer). You must cycle through all the kill flavors before using one again.
A Taste for Necrophilia
: You love dead bodies and appear around them no matter what to all investigators.
Hide the evidence (factional)
: We'll create one appropriate fakeclaim role PM at your request.

You win when everyone else is dead, and you can enjoy all the child porn and dead bodies to your heart's content.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6274 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

There is a lot going on up there, here's the things that may not be obvious.

The Chair was essentially a loverizer.

The Reformed Evangelist sent us messages, and we put them in the Pruddite QT.

The Dick-Pic Vendor was literally my favorite role and I was mad you guys got rid of him early.

Also we hilariously miscounted the roles we had FOR DAYS. I had sent out all the PMs and got to the bottom of the list and realized I was short a role, and had to make up Wally-The Window Peeper on the spot.

Dawn and Twilight were phases that were just excuses to give us time to write the flavor.

I think that's it. Any other mystery I didn't answer?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”