kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Why are we having this argument about the wording, to me it seems a little crazy being that we really have no information on Ozy, other than what he has said and that he wasnt lynched, so we know of no alignment or anything else. Or am I completely misunderstanding this issue?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by klebian »

Bah. Tomorrow, I'm pretty free. Will get to it then.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

autoload replaces Colonel Kurtz

Let's all welcome autoload into the game! :D
The end justifies the means.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:24 am

Post by kilmenator »

welcome autoload...
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Norinel »

Turbovolver wrote:If not, then it's either a throw-away comment (geraintm townie) or feigning incomplete knowledge (geraintm scum). I don't really see a way to discern from the two, so yeah, I guess I agree geraintm doesn't have anything to explain.
I'd kind of like to think scum go out of their way to make those kinds of throwaway comments. If it becomes a pattern, we can get somewhere. But looking back at the context:
geraintm wrote:if ozy does end up getting lynched, it will be one of the worst lynches i have seen. just a truly poor game to try and get a 'fair' lynch from, if that makes sense. i'll be very disappointed if ozy goes (unless he turns up scum of course)
I don't even think the paranthesized bit goes far enough to make up for the sentence before it. Plus, this all only makes any sense if geraint and Ozy are scum together, which could very well be half confirmed or half busted by the time the case against either is much stronger.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Norinel wrote:I'd kind of like to think scum go out of their way to make those kinds of throwaway comments. If it becomes a pattern, we can get somewhere.
It's a hard one, really. It shows caution, and caution is generally the domain of scum. But it's not like townies aren't ever cautious.
Norinel wrote:
geraintm wrote:if ozy does end up getting lynched, it will be one of the worst lynches i have seen. just a truly poor game to try and get a 'fair' lynch from, if that makes sense. i'll be very disappointed if ozy goes (unless he turns up scum of course)
I don't even think the paranthesized bit goes far enough to make up for the sentence before it.
I don't think there's much of a disconnect. A townie who doesn't like the lynch won't be disappointed if it hits scum. Or at least, I know I certainly wouldn't be.

I don't think it matters how "strong" he said his disappointment would be.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by klebian »

Mod, as discussion has picked up, I request a deadline extension
autoload
autoload
Goon
autoload
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:20 pm

Post by autoload »

I'm in, but obviously I have a bit of reading to do. I will post thoughts in a few hours...
autoload
autoload
Goon
autoload
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 am

Post by autoload »

Well, a few hours became 13 hours...

This is the first time that I have replaced into a game and man it's tough. I am having a rough go trying to sort things out with 630 some posts.

The fact of the matter is that klebian seems most suspicious in my eyes. A ton of information has been posted about this and after spending over an hour and a half reading this game, I'm not in the mood to highlight my point by points. I'm going with my initial gut feeling I had while reading and am going to
Vote: klebian

Let us hope we can get this game moving again.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:32 am

Post by kilmenator »

I would like to request a
vote count
. Thanks Mod.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:18 pm

It's time for the 5th and final Vote Count of DOOM :twisted:

5 - klebian (Turbovolver, kilmenator, Adele, geraintm, autoload)

2 – geraintm (ShadowLurker, MrBuddyLee)
1 – kilmenator (klebian)

Not Voting: norinel

After another long day of discussion, the town chooses to lynch klebian. He is brought to the center of the town for everyone to see his DOOM...

And unlike last time, nobody listens to what klebian is saying because nobody wants another lynch escapee...

klebian, protown cowardly reporter, lynched Day 2

klebian's role PM wrote:You are the Cowardly Reporter. Every night you may choose to either hide from being killed or investigate someone to see if they left their house that night. You cannot hide on consecutive nights.

It is now Night 2, choices due at 8PM EST on Friday, February 16th, 2007
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:16 pm

After another long night, everyone gathers in the center of the town and see if anyone was DOOMed last night. After a thorough head count, everyone realizes that nobody was dead yet again… Which means there are still 8 of you alive…

It is now Day 3, with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Vote: Autoload
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:42 am

Post by kilmenator »

Autoload, could you please tell me why you voted Klebian, you did not explain your vote. And, did you know you were dropping them hammer on him?

Honestly, I think a mass claim would be a good play right now, we have 8 people left and I would bet that most of us have power roles (based on those killed thus far and the other game), so we should have some pretty good information about how nights worked, and turned up no night kills. I would like to hear everyone else's opinon first, but I think that might be the best way to proceed. Again, this is just my opinion and if you guys think it is a bad idea, I can leave it alone.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by klebian »

Meh. Less analyzing for me.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Norinel »

kilmenator wrote:Autoload, could you please tell me why you voted Klebian, you did not explain your vote. And, did you know you were dropping them hammer on him?
*seconds both questions*
Honestly, I think a mass claim would be a good play right now, we have 8 people left and I would bet that most of us have power roles (based on those killed thus far and the other game), so we should have some pretty good information about how nights worked, and turned up no night kills. I would like to hear everyone else's opinon first, but I think that might be the best way to proceed. Again, this is just my opinion and if you guys think it is a bad idea, I can leave it alone.
I see it as a little more of an option now. On the other hand, we already have two claimed abilities that trigger during the day, so any more claims might narrow down who's keeping the nights kill-free a lot more than usual. And a mass claim would probably give the scum a good shot at getting their kills unblocked.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by kilmenator »

You are definitely right about outing the person who keeps the nights kill free. I guess, I guess I may not have completely thought through that.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Adele »

*thirds*

On balance, I think I'd prefer we don't massclaim today, although I'm not diehard against it. It's probably not going to keep up much longer in any case, y'know? If we have a doc, the scum are probably pretty near to guessing who he is, or to giving up and picking a safe NK target. If the doc picks wrong and the scum pick well, we may lose the doc tonight. But, yeah, I'd prefer we don't massclaim.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

So I actually forgot that Autoload was replacing Ozy. Obviously I too would like an explanation here, but I don't like that vote nearly as much.

Unvote: autoload
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:03 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

I have submitted my check of geraintm.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Ok, so since we know that I am a tracker, I know some information about what happened at night last night with certain people. I wont reveal who I tracked last night, but have a information on someone's night behavior. So, we need to at least vote and get the ball moving on someone, so that we can make use of information gathered on someone. Right now, we are just sitting here speculating on stuff and not really gathering more information. I think we need to do something. We are also waiting on someone who we basically confirmed innocent (autoload replaced ozy right?). I am pretty sure judging by his behavior thus far, he will not be responding anytime soon.

SL could you please tell us who you have checked as a daycop? I still think a claim would be a good idea. We have eight of us, three which SL should be able to confirm, someone who can day kill (judging by the patrick situation), and two other roles. I think it is a good idea. If we decide that is what we should do, I will go first or whatever. But right now we are just sitting around waiting.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

ShadowLurker wrote:I have submitted my check of geraintm.
you are investigating me as your day cop activity? good :-) i'll come up as a good guy...
anyways, another good night.
i didn't like how yesterday ended. Autoload coming in and so quickly ending the day. I just am not comfy with Auto's claimed role and then that sudden behaviour.
kilmenator wrote: We are also waiting on someone who we basically confirmed innocent (autoload replaced ozy right?). I am pretty sure judging by his behavior thus far, he will not be responding anytime soon.

SL could you please tell us who you have checked as a daycop?
Why do yuo think Autoload won't respond? He came into the game and posted twice within the first 24 hours of replacing. That seems quiet quick tome.

And did you miss Shadow's post above yours saying who he was investigating?
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:28 am

Post by kilmenator »

Quite honestly geraintm, I was being lazy last night when I posted. I did not feel like going back and looking at Shadows posts to see who he had already cleared. I did catch he was investigating you, and to respond to the autoload thing, the reason I dont think he will respond anytime soon is because he posted twice yet did not outline any reasoning at all, obviously did not check the vote count to see that klebian was -1, or just dropped the hammer anyway without waiting for a role claim. To me that seems like someone who just comes in and is pretty reckless about playing, again, that is just my opinion, but that is why I dont think he will respond anytime soon.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:05 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Autoload made the same play as town in a newbie game he replaced into. I'm thinking that as a newbie he has yet to understand the value of patience in these games.

Shadowlurker, in my opinion you should just crack this game open for us. You're guaranteed another day investigation tomorrow, and we should trust you unless/until you lead us astray. Give us a scum a day, that's all we ask.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Autoload made the same play as town in a newbie game he replaced into. I'm thinking that as a newbie he has yet to understand the value of patience in these games.
Which game was that?
killmenator wrote:the reason I dont think he will respond anytime soon is because he posted twice yet did not outline any reasoning at all, obviously did not check the vote count to see that klebian was -1, or just dropped the hammer anyway without waiting for a role claim. To me that seems like someone who just comes in and is pretty reckless about playing, again, that is just my opinion, but that is why I dont think he will respond anytime soon.
You think someone who is hasty and reckless is
less
likely to respond soon? This makes no sense, and sounds a lot like you're trying to justify someone else lurking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”