Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

.and that's one person is someone who's had a case for him since 4 days into a 21-day game-day and has since done nothing but tunnel and try to beat down anyone who's had contrary opinion against it since.
This is a bold face lie cause I cast my super serious vote on Serra on October 16th and this game started on the 6th. That is 10 days into the game and before that i was tunneling on mr. Ree NOT Serra.

I have also not tried to beat down anyone who has a contrary opinion because you don't see me trying to beat down BT, Dryfit, Irish Pope, Havingfitz, Innocent villager, or even yourself until recently when you falsely accused me of things that I never did.

Also if case you haven't noticed Serra is at L-1 and LOGGED IN TODAY and has still provided no content at all. He has been denying town information all game and if he is town he should at least be in here gioving his final reads and at the very least answer the questions from me that he has refused to answer all game.

You talk about people voting serra not giving good reasons, but the people voting Darth aren't really giving good reasons either and your case on IV could basically be copy and pasted as a case against Serra.

so go cry in a corner little boy, your partner is getting lynched today and hopefully town lynches you tomorrow as i will probably be dead tonight.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:24 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Ebwop
Guess: TNE said #7
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:26 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 174, Jake from State Farm wrote:you are on record for calling 4 or 5 people town or probably town, and haven't provided any reason why especially when some of these people are not obvious town in the slightest, specifically ree, Tip, and tne so asking you to explain those town reads and you complying is what we are doing here. I don't give a rats ass who hasn't posted, you need to justify how you have strong reads based on so little.

I'm pushing you because I am fairly certain you and ree are scum buddies so I am not going to let up because you have some mafia theoryesque objection.

now explain your town reads.
That's on the Thursday. Game started on the Monday.

So you know where you can shove your bold face lie.
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:28 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Jake you won't be nk'ed. That would be in towns interest. It would stop all the tunnelling and now wifom. This is just like Monopoly.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 am

In post 627, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 174, Jake from State Farm wrote:you are on record for calling 4 or 5 people town or probably town, and haven't provided any reason why especially when some of these people are not obvious town in the slightest, specifically ree, Tip, and tne so asking you to explain those town reads and you complying is what we are doing here. I don't give a rats ass who hasn't posted, you need to justify how you have strong reads based on so little.

I'm pushing you because I am fairly certain you and ree are scum buddies so I am not going to let up because you have some mafia theoryesque objection.

now explain your town reads.
That's on the Thursday. Game started on the Monday.

So you know where you can shove your bold face lie.
ok what is your definition of tunneling? Cause sure I was suspicious of Serra 4 days in and shortly after that post I vote serra BUT the very next day I unvote, Later I change my vote to Aeronaut, and then even later that day i vote Mr. Ree and keep my vote/pressure on him for 6 days.

MEANWHILE

Serra has been tunneling Darth since the 3rd day of the game.

Why does that not bother you? It bothers you that I was tunneling Serra since day 4 (which has been proven wrong) yet you have no issues with Serra tunneling since day 3?

The hypocrisy makes no sense.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 am

I'm leaving work so can't do this ATM.

Can someone find me the first time safety mentions having issues with my case or push on Serra.

Thanks.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 am

Found it myself.

Safety - I made my case on Serra on the 16th or so. Why did you wait 4 days before deadline to finally speak out? Why did you wait 1 day before to argue my points and offer a counter lynch?

For someone who opposes this lynch so much, you certainly waited until the worst possible moment to speak up

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Dry-fit »

SafetyDance said "Tell my wife...she's not allowed to marry again"

In post 621, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 606, Dry-fit wrote:Well looks like its time get a-lynching.

Unvote. Vote: serralpaladin.

It's your lucky day jake.
More sheeping.
What other lynch do you think is going to happen? The only other realistic one is Darthe, but I prefer Serra to him. With the activity level in this game nothing else will be possible before deadline.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

Holy fuck

Safety is town as shit
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:39 pm

In post 623, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 601, innocentvillager wrote:I know I haven't posted any content yet so I'll try to give some quick thoughts by skimming a few ISOs of some people
Unacceptable. You've been in the game since the start and you have no thoughts on the game? If you've read enough to know the VC and the phrases guessed, you've read enough to have reads on the game, let alone enough content to scum hunt and play the game.
In post 601, innocentvillager wrote: Also @Safety I might not be a "newbie" but I've only seriously played outside the newbie queue once, and that was an open game. I didn't understand how the setup worked, although I did read the part about guessing. So no, not "clearly a faux attempt at stupidity."
In order to accept this we have to believe several things:

That you have failed to read any of the pages and any of the posts bar the mod for the entire game-day.

That you have completed only one non newbie game when you've completed 2 open games AND modded one.

Despite all that experience of playing mafia you left all that at the door when you decided to join this one.

That despite playing this for THREE WEEKS, you ignored all the others players who were playing and scum hunting just like a newbie game or open game and not once understoodthat it's exactly the same, despite being told.

That you said aforementioned quote and:
In post 316, innocentvillager wrote:Wait how does this setup even work

Sorry omg hahahahahhaa
In post 389, innocentvillager wrote:Honestly I still have no idea how mini games work lol

How many scum are there?
But also did this:
In post 319, innocentvillager wrote:I just realize that TIP:12 has been guessed at least twice
In post 527, innocentvillager wrote:
TIP said #6
Which shows intelligence enough that you are tracking the game enough to know who's been guessed, who hasn't and is targeting phrases outside of the plan when it suits him.

So despite limited posting you've done nothing but contradict yourself.

Believe me
when I say that I'm doing your intelligence a favor here by not assuming that someone can be this stupid, this contradicting, and is therefore, scum.

The fact that Darthe and Serra are getting run up instead of you (and some others) just shows the apathy, laziness and further stupidity of this player list.
Yeah so this is why you're like obvtown or I'm terrible as fuck

But I just skimmed for guesses; bold things are easy to see. So ha. That refutes basically your whole argument. I didn't read when I was guessing. I know I'm town so I'd rather me get the guesses right than some scum so I tried to guess well anything that wasn't guessed. Lul
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:40 pm

In post 633, innocentvillager wrote:Holy fuck

Safety is town as shit
ITT: IV proves he is delusional as fuck

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Guesses are game rules, not setup. Stop bullshitting evidence to fuel your hatred towards me

Please

Thanks <3
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:41 pm

In post 635, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 633, innocentvillager wrote:Holy fuck

Safety is town as shit
ITT: IV proves he is delusional as fuck
Ok.

When Safety flips town

I fucking dare you to call me delusional then
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:50 pm

if he is town I will forever be wondering why he waited until 1 day before deadline to finally speak out about how "bad" my case supposedly was despite posting numerous after I originally stated my case and why he waited 3 days before deadline to even speak out against serra's lynch. He says I have been pushing serra since the 4th day, where was he the remainder of those days?

keeping your moth shut until deadline isn't town motivated at all.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 pm

I also want to know why he has an issue with me "supposedly" tunneling serra since the 4th day and I am bad because of it (despite making an actual case), yet serra has been tunneling darth since day 3 (without even attempting to make a case) and that's perfectly acceptable?

no that isn't town motivation either.

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

We're under 24 hours til deadline again...

Someone hammer this. I saw Serra online each of the last two days and he hasn't posted.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

~Darthe, BT, Mr_Ree have been prodded~
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Bert »

One of these people:

havingfitz
Mr_Ree
innocentvillager

needs to show up in 20 hours and hammer
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by thenewearth »

We are pretty much

Delaying the inevitabble

JUST DO IT.

@Bert:

I only trust Ree to hammer.

Not those other 2.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Darthe »

Seriously stop stalling...
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 pm

so serra has been logging in all day yesterday. Logged in early yesterday morning, logged in yesterday afternoon, and logged in again this morning shortly after midnight. Also logged in over the weekend. Not a single post.

we need a hammer

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm back from mini v/la.. Only got 2.5 hours sleep last night so quality may suffer more than usual. Will post stuff asap.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Guess Mr Ree said #7
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 am

Post by SafetyDance »

I hate this town. :facepalm:
In post 578, SafetyDance wrote:As to my vote, I've given my scum reads and people willing to lynch, Darthe and Serra are not in them, so I am not going to vote them let alone try to appeal to people to vote them.
I will only do so to prevent a no lynch.
Vote: serrapaladin

Posts incoming too.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 638, Jake from State Farm wrote:if he is town I will forever be wondering why he waited until 1 day before deadline to finally speak out about how "bad" my case supposedly was despite posting numerous after I originally stated my case and why he waited 3 days before deadline to even speak out against serra's lynch. He says I have been pushing serra since the 4th day, where was he the remainder of those days?

keeping your moth shut until deadline isn't town motivated at all.
In post 639, Jake from State Farm wrote:I also want to know why he has an issue with me "supposedly" tunneling serra since the 4th day and I am bad because of it (despite making an actual case), yet serra has been tunneling darth since day 3 (without even attempting to make a case) and that's perfectly acceptable?

no that isn't town motivation either.
ME? What about you. How the fuck do you think your lying, your bullshit, your play is in anyway pro-town? It didn't work in Monopoly, it hasn't worked in other game, how the fuck do you think it works here?

You wouldn't know town-motivation if it slapped you on the face and made off with your anal virginity.
Your case on Serra is tunnelling. Glad you now admit that you were wrong (and lying) and that you were on Serra since was 4 days in. Nice try at deflecting when the focus is on you and your case.

You completely fail to grasp that I didn't have a scumread on Serra at all, so why would I be suspicious of him? Just because I may not agree with Serra's case on Darthe, does not mean I instantly scum-read him, or suddenly read him as scum because of inactivity. It's not a scum tell, especially in this game, despite your frothing logorrhea trying to tell us otherwise.

Having over 4 days till deadline is PLENTY of time disagree with a wagon. Serra wasn't even the leading wagon at that time! Despite your best efforts, there is no problem with trying to start discussion and offer alternatives
WHILST THERE IS STILL TIME
. But you can't grasp anything that isn't a yes, can you. :roll:

As for my own activity, which you're trying paint here as scummy too (which is amusing still considering the game-state):
In post 509, SafetyDance wrote:We have plenty of time. There's things I want to discuss too when I can free some time.
In post 418, SafetyDance wrote:Sorry guys but I am now at /LA indefinitely as I can only access at work until laptop is fixed. I'm not sure what I will do on the weekend, will think of something.
If you can't grasp any reason out of that then please, do us all a favor and replace out. Mafia is not a game for you.
In post 631, Jake from State Farm wrote:Found it myself.

Safety - I made my case on Serra on the 16th or so. Why did you wait 4 days before deadline to finally speak out? Why did you wait 1 day before to argue my points and offer a counter lynch?

For someone who opposes this lynch so much, you certainly waited until the worst possible moment to speak up
Friday morning of a Sunday night lynch. That's 2.5 days, not 1. It's even more now that it's been extended. :facepalm:

Why must you lie Jake? Why are you trying to hard here to warp everything I say - when you don't ignore, it I might add - just because I don't agree with your case, whilst none of the points I've made you've actually refuted, just trying to turn it into a pissing contest against others or me, when I've shown you how it stacks up compared to other players.

It's because I'm a threat to you isn't it? Because I don't drink the JFSF-Koolaid. That or you really are completely dense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”