Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

A guy walks into a Barr body and says "I didn't know it was lady's night!"

/Biology joke.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Lunitawolf
Lunitawolf
Goon
Lunitawolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Lunitawolf »

Sometimes a winky is just a winky.... such as here.

Good luck, town.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Jase »

Oh god please be lying.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Jase »

If lunita does turn out to be town please for the love of god don't speed lynch me tomorrow.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Votecount 4.3

[3] Lunitawolf ~ hitogoroshi, Jase, Dry-Fit [L-0]
[2] Jase ~ VisceraEyes, Lunitawolf [L-1]
[0] hitogoroshi [L-3]
[0] VisceraEyes [L-3]
[0] Dry-fit [L-3]

That's a lynch.

Lunitawolf,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched D4.

It is now Night 4.
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-10-16 17:45:39).
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

Night 4 is over.

Hitogoroshi,
Vanilla Townie
, Shot N4.

It is now D5.

Votecount 5.0

[0] Jase [L-2]
[0] VisceraEyes [L-2]
[0] Dry-fit [L-2]
With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Jase »

Mkay so Dry Fit is confirmed town. I was thinking I'd have to figure out who the fuck scum was between Hito and VE but the NK on hito makes this slightly less impossible.

So here's how this should go down.

VE you are going to place your vote on me in your first post and you are going to leave it there.

I am going to do the same to you.

vote: VE

Dryfit as confirmed town needs to be the one who decides when the game ends and who dies.

Now Dry I request some time to put together a case on VE. You might be wanting to just lynch me and get it over with, but I'd like to not have lost town the game because I was mediocre all game, so please please please give me time.

VE: How does it feel to be a dirty backstabbing scum bag?
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

I wouldn't know what that feels like.

VOTE: Jase

First, since he already knew and didn't feel like asking...

Dry, did you shoot last night? If so, did you target Hitogoroshi?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Jase »

Yes dry did you shoot hito? While we're at it did you kick my puppy and give my aunt cancer?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 630, wierdalexv wrote:
Hitogoroshi,
Vanilla Townie
, Shot N4.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Jase »

It's pretty easy shit though. Hito was obv town so there's no way dry shot him. Plus if dry had shot at all I would be dead. I'm absolutely certain that dry-fit did not attempt to shoot. Because if he shot I would be dead. It wouldn't make sense for you to roleblock him after all considering his townread on you.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

I mean, I thought he was town...but I wouldn't call him obvTown. Hito buddied up to me pretty hard and I was actually starting to doubt my read on him myself there at the end...the question is a good one. Unless you just wanna claim the shot yourself Jase?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Jase »

In post 379, VisceraEyes wrote:Bring it...I ain't got no gun. And I ain't skeert to say so. Especially since this whole thing is ridiculous.

Ok so here he claims no gun without being asked. Which makes it look like part of the scum plan. The thought I'm having is that DX intentionally claimed because of the quickhammer suspicion in such a way that he could both fish for power roles and give his buddy town points by calling him a liar and then flipping scum. That at least explains why DX picked such a wonky claim...specifically so that he'd be lynched after attacking VE. At any rate it's suspicious that he claimed out of the blue and then DX chose him to call out with his fake investigate. Or maybe I see it that way because he's confirmed scum to me.

In post 408, VisceraEyes wrote:
In post 407, David Xanatos wrote:Sorry, was out drinking last night.

It was the Saturday(10th) I sent in my action, as I recall. Got it back the next day.

I have my results back for yesterday. How do you guys wanna do this?
Should I name the person first so they can claim gun/no gun
, or should I just completely out the result?

I think this is likely the best way to handle it, so we can determine if the person is telling the truth. If they tell the truth, one way or the other, we go from there. That's my vote, anyway. What do you guys think?

Here he advocates that DX claim his investigate in the most beneficial way for scum.

Just for the record this is only the product of a late night iso. I'm planning to reread the entire thread tomorrow, and see how VEs interactions look interpreted as scum driven.

Preview edit: Well maybe it's a good question if you're pretending to scumhunt the confirmed fucking vig. Your choice of hito was an odd one though. I would have expected the confirmed town player to be prioritized over the simple very town looking player. You'll have to explain that one to me when the game is over. Anyways, no there is no possibility whatsoever that the NK wasn't a scum NK because if it was a townshot I would be dead which is why it's a certainty that dry didn't attempt a shot last night. Unless you roleblocked him for some fucking reason and are now curious to know if he was suspicious enough of me to shoot or not. That's a an explanation for that question that I hadn't thought of, but then why block him in the first place? Risk reduction? Just making absolutely sure that if he was suspicious of you enough to kill you got a chance to argue? Probably just more likely that you didn't RB and are faking curiosity to look town I think.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Just gonna confirm I'm not scum here by posting. I didn't shoot. I should be able to get some isos and more thoughts going later.

In the mean time why do you guys think hito was killed instead of me?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:38 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

I'm having a hard time with that one myself...you're 'confirmed town' (I put it in quotes because, strictly speaking, you're not really confirmed...but as close as we're gonna come in this game) and a vig, and pretty much next in line to die. I have no idea why you were spared and Hito killed. My guess is that if it came to Jase Hito and myself, Hito and I would have MOST CERTAINLY INSTAVOTED SCUM JASE. He probably had a hard choice between hito and myself, and decided on Hito for...whatever reason. This is the only reason I can see him leaving you alive while killing someone who's not confirmed.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Jase »

He was confirmed town as soon as we finished the massclaim. The setup would shit all over the town if we had an SK so the vig claim is confirmed. Plus he just didn't instantly end the game in his first post so there's that confirming him now too. See man you're not thinking about this shit because you have access to free facts while the rest of us have to cobble our facts together out of what information we get out of the thread.

Anyways, my best guess for the Hito kill would be that he may have seemed a little more sympathetic to me than you did? Yesterday he was pretty much "Yeah Lunita before Jase" and you were all "Was gonna say Jase BUT nah Lunita". I strongly doubt that Hito would have pulled the cowboy instavote shit. Looking at his play I'd expect him to look things over first at the very least.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Jase »

Come to think of it what reason would there be for only you or hito to instavote eh VE? That doesn't make sense.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Votecount 5.1

[1] Jase ~ VisceraEyes[L-1]
[1] VisceraEyes ~ Jase[L-1]
[0] Dry-fit [L-2]
Not Voting ~ Dry-Fit

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-11-01 06:54:59)
Last edited by wierdalexv on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Jase »

In post 87, Ryuu Link wrote:
1. Gets off the Lunitawolf wagon the second it gains any sort of momentum. Could be an attempt to protect his scum buddy.

2. Attempt at a hitogoroshi counter-wagon in a semi-serious tone. Seemed like an attempt subtly turn the vote away from Lunitawolf without looking like active defense of her.

3. He seems pretty pro-Lunitawolf when she's done so very little.

4. Post #74 is just bad. It's one thing to call lurkers scum reads, such as if we had been listed, but people who haven't confirmed likely don't even know that the game has started yet and there is literally nothing there to constitute a scum read. The post was a cop out, plain and simple.

5. He seems to be saying that it's not possible to catch scum early on. But both Viscera's and Lunitawolf's actions so far don't come off as townie and regardless of whether or not it is likely, they are still the scummiest two players right now and there is no reason not to vote them for being suspicious. To suggest otherwise is just ludicrous.

6. What could possibly justify his most recent vote on Draken. Why vote for literally the only person who won't make a response beccause he doesn't even know the game has started? You can't even claim wanting to promote activity because there are plenty of players who are confirmed who haven't posted. Us, for instance. It just reads as super opportunistic.

Not all of these points are that relevant and he had the wrong idea about the VE/Lunita connection, but this is a pretty good summary of the points against VE up to page four. To elaborate:

1. Jumping off the Lunita wagon the way he did for the reason he did, and with such a passionate defense reeked of scum trying to get townie points. Completely disproportionate. Ryu had made the opposite connection between ve/lunita here but he just drew a different conclusion from the same point. No biggie.

2. Meh

3. It was such a strong defense based on so little that it suggests that he knew she was town to begin with.

4. Post #74 is just bad. It's one thing to call lurkers scum reads, such as if we had been listed, but people who haven't confirmed likely don't even know that the game has started yet and there is literally nothing there to constitute a scum read. The post was a cop out, plain and simple.

5. Meh

6. Like 4. Don't think it needs any explanation.

That's up to page four shit is taking longer than I'd like, mostly because it's hard to sit and read for much time. I'll get some more done tonight hopefully, but we've got nothing but fucking time right now so I might put the next section off until tomorrow.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

Sorry, deadline is incorrect.

New deadline is in (expired on 2011-11-01 06:54:59)

VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

In post 35, Jase wrote:Well if Random Voting is over then I'd better hop on the most popular wagon with little or no explanation...

Vote: Lunitawolf

In post 41, Jase wrote:
In post 40, Lunitawolf wrote:
In post 37, hitogoroshi wrote:

Who is the scummiest scum?

Draken and Killer ... clearly they haven't confirmed yet because they're off busy plotting our demise.

COOOOOOP OOOOUUUUUUTT!

These are Jase' first two posts. He seemed like he was ALL ABOUT a quick-lynch on Lunita. Further, he was critical of me for NOT being all about a Lunita quick-lynch. No, I openly admit that I was a little dramatic about my opening defense of her...that much is clear to me now. But he didn't let it go, not until basically all support for my lynch was gone.

This was a post by me from back in that period. Please note that he was NOT reading the thread, and was using others' reasoning to attack me.

In post 80, VisceraEyes wrote:Why would you like that I've ignored something? First of all, I haven't ignored anything. The following are the only points I can see as actual content against me in Fool's post.

"Er, what hito said. You're happier if town is firing blindly?"

In post 51, VisceraEyes wrote:Because statistically that's actually more successful than a d1 lynch based on information that can be scum-influenced.

"Cool, so, who's scum?"

In post 67, VisceraEyes wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna vote for CES, because this is nonsense. If you guys think you've caught scum in the first 24 hours of the game, you're high. You're going to lynch a townie before you're done and be all 'TROLOLOLOL'. This is the bullshit I didn't want to tie myself to...not an active wagon. Watch closely as I tie myself to an active wagon.

VOTE: CES

"Don't want to be tied to an active wagon?"

In post 55, VisceraEyes wrote:I don't want to be tied to a wagon that isn't based on good reason. Are you telling me that you think the wagon on Lunita was a good one? That you honestly believe that Lunita is scum this early and with no content to base it on?

I like how you're not reading the thread and basing your suspicions on others' fingerpointing.

See how ridiculous that sounds?

This is important, because those are two very clear scum indicators, which I overlooked after this because he started giving me a town-read :evil: I seriously hate that I was fooled...it's literally the oldest trick in the book.

More to come, time to make lunch for der child.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Jase »

Bro there's absolutely nothing wrong with an early game quickwagon so long as it doesn't become a quicklynch. Quicklynches are bad but short RVSs are good. The early Lunita wagon was not only completely safe but it jump started discussion, and participating in such is if anything a mild town tell. Hell the Lunita wagon was a pretty tame catalyst compared to what I did to speed up the RVS in one of my more recent games.

Also you I don't think you were ever suspicious of me for those things until just now when it became necessary to build a case against me. As I recall you were very much "Etc etc etc you're wrong" and not at all "etc etc etc you're scum".

Even more also-er what do you mean you overlooked these because I gave you a town read? After I stopped pursuing you I didn't say I had a town read on you until fucking yesterday. You're pulling these accusations out of your ass but you aren't reading up to make sure that what you're saying is consistent with what's actually happened. It shows.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Jase »

This is the game I was talking about. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2987201

I drew a bunch of fire so that there'd be a legitimate case to get us out of that early game bullshit.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Alright guys I'm ready to decide. I just can't believe that DX and VE decided on a 50/50 without another scumbuddy to fall back on. They had to believe there was most likely an investigative role. It's true the last mafia is a roleblocker, but still it's too big a risk. VE if you're scum that was a great gambit.

Vote: Jase

C'mon Andy!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Jase »

You chose...Poorly...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”