Mini 1561: Jesus Christ Mafia (Game Over!)

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 599, Baezu wrote: I don't know how I'm still alive.
Classic scum line.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 600, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 599, Baezu wrote: I don't know how I'm still alive.
Classic scum line.
Classic scum line^^

I've been meaning to ask you NS, Who's your character?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I am the Apostle James.
....what?

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Baezu »

We've gotta be in Lylo, right? Will someone who has a better grasp of power balance please confirm that for me? Would Beli only put 2 scum in a game with a neighborizer and a fisherman? Seems to me that's it's certainly possible since those PRs are not that strong but I've got this dreadful feeling that town cannot mislynch today.

If that is the case: my top lynch for today would be josh. I don't want to vote him in case I'm wrong and scum can double up and hammer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Beli has a trick up his sleeve for Jesus, though. Maybe he will be able to help us out with a daykill on someone. If so, Jesus, if you're reading this, I vote for Josh.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I could see Jesus being resurrected. I don't, however, see Jesus smiting a player from heaven.
....what?

Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Knell »

The moon turned Red according to Belisarius, which is an ill omen. I think it points to another mislynch being a mafia win. If we're going by consensus, Baezu. To add, she has twice expressed missing the night kill. The first time, on someone who had been dead for two days, now, someone who has died on the last page. She might as well have gotten an arrow with neon lights to point to the area in which she missed the night kill, and therefore must not be mafia.

If possible, full claim from Josh_B and Himself.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 578, Himself wrote:Vanilla Apostle, NS and Josh_B. Or quite possibly Lemniscate. We have enough lynches to lynch them all.
In post 558, Baezu wrote:Top 2 scum: Lem and one of {NS, Josh_B}
I'll take this as proof of scum.
I'll take Knell's claim as truth
NS's claim as truth
and Agree to VTL either of these^ two.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 605, Knell wrote:The moon turned Red according to Belisarius, which is an ill omen. I think it points to another mislynch being a mafia win. If we're going by consensus, Baezu. To add, she has twice expressed missing the night kill. The first time, on someone who had been dead for two days, now, someone who has died on the last page. She might as well have gotten an arrow with neon lights to point to the area in which she missed the night kill, and therefore must not be mafia.

If possible, full claim from Josh_B and Himself.
I agree with a lynch on Baezu.
Not that I didn't post a giant picture of a character that share's me apostles namesake, But more directly it is phillip and VA.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm happy with a Baezu lynch.
....what?

Himself
Himself
Townie
Himself
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Himself »

Judas son of James. Not to be confused with Judas Iscariot, a different person.

Baezu is town. Anyone scumreading her should kindly read the game and/or take their head out of their ass.

Josh, have you made any case at all against us or are you just randomly throwing feces and seeing where it sticks?
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Knell »

Okay, that's a majority. Josh, vote Baezu. As I suspect both of you the most. Then, once it is confirmed that one(or both) of you are mafia, I will reread the game again to make sure and then probably vote Baezu. If the game ends, it would have ended anyway because of who I suspected.
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Knell »

Himself you are either terrible at this game or mafia. I can't decide which. Maybe both. Regardless, I've read the game 4 times now. I don't think it's a case of me not reading the game enough. It's Baezu's play. Her vote on Katrina was the weakest link, with the least motivation, and the least information on how she felt about Katrina. The story of the Bible, and the information we have on the Apostle's directly contradicts her claim. She gave no opinion of me, until the day when I name claimed, her position on people disappears before it resurfaces, it's mafia oriented by any stretch of the imagination.

Either way Himself, you can argue why Baezu is less likely to be Mafia over Josh. When they vote each other. It probably won't help, but I will listen before making a decision as well as doing a reanalysis.
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Knell »

With the exception of NS. But unlike the rest of you, he went for Baezu and did not stall (Josh) or defend weakly (Himself).
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Baezu »

Knell please read my wiki. This isn't something I just updated either (in fact it's out of date :/) it describes my play style which is most familiar to those who have played with me especially as town, namely himself. NS is also familiar with my playstyle. I would trust their expertise, experience, and opinions. I agree, the wagon I led on Lem and the wagon that lynched Kat make me look really bad but I would never have had the balls to lead a wagon on town as scum. Why would I do that knowing that I would garner attention for leading a town lynch? That's just not how I play scum. As scum I usually like to slip under the radar and garner very little attention. If we are truly at Lylo then please consider your choice carefully.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Josh_B »

VOTE: beazu
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I just realized, the "blood red moon" thing isn't necessarily game-related.

:facepalm:
....what?

Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 615, Nobody Special wrote:I just realized, the "blood red moon" thing isn't necessarily game-related.

:facepalm:
It's a line from Jesus Christ Supercop, posted due to the death of Jesus.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Baezu »

Josh_B wrote:VOTE: beazu
Just a naked vote? No explanation? And why would you choose the timing to be now? Why not wait until town has reached a concensus?
Show

Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Knell »

We did reach a consensus. I had Josh vote you because you two are the most likely to be scum in my mind. It was a majority, 3/5(NS, Knell, Josh). The second majority was Josh 2/5(Himself/Baezu), I suspect Josh, so I instigated him voting first). Reading your wiki. The playstyle section said you read a lot, but that's being contradicted here. And the most blatant misses are expressly made where a conclusion that you're not scum could be reached by almost anyone (Missing night kills). You haven't voted Josh back, which probably means you're hoping he unvotes you, even though he's your primary suspect. And there's no longer a concern about being right or not, if you were town, and Josh was town the game would've ended. So, The fact you're not voting back implies that you don't think the game is over. Which means you should be voting him, but you're not. Which means you don't suspect him but are expressing suspicion. Which means that you're mafia. And this should have happened on the first day. :facepalm:

VOTE: Baezu
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 617, Baezu wrote:
Josh_B wrote:VOTE: beazu
Just a naked vote? No explanation? And why would you choose the timing to be now? Why not wait until town has reached a concensus?
My explanation was there. Either you missed it, or are flat denying it. I pegged you and himself as the remaining scum. Unless himself dies tonight, I'll VTL him as soon as a new DP opens up, No Question Asked.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Baezu »

Please don't hammer. Scum - my last fishing attempt I successfully fished out a GPS satellite. I can track one of you tonight. If we lynch scum today then I will investigate tomorrow. This will result either in them nking me or else town having a lot of information at Lylo tomorrow bc I will know which one of the remaining people is scum
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Baezu »

Correction: I will track one of you tonight
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: Josh_B
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Baezu »

Who should I track tonight? I'll go by majority vote
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Baezu »

The reason there haven't been any night kills on my part is because I never succeeded at my gun fishing attempts.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”