Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 5848, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 5845, Egg wrote:It's actually not a bad question for a yes/no.

How did you get a "guilty" on ProHawk?

I tracked him to notscience who had a shard stolen from him. The only way Prohawk is town is if town has a jewel thief. That's basically the million dollar question right now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 5849, Birds of Prey wrote:Also, how could shos have made the vig kill? If shos gets an ability to use on the next night related to flavor, how could have serene given shos a kill when he seems to be a VT?

Shos shot Abomination, not Serene. The kill came from the night before though.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Egg can you walk me through when shos visits someone and when he gets his ability?

Did you claim your track first? Or did ProHawk claim to be the thief?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Egg »

Not really. Shos' role hurts my head. But his ability to kill last night was public knowledge yesterday. And he said he was killing Bulb or Abomination. And didn't get blocked. And Y+B didn't get blocked either.

My track claim came before Prohawk's claim.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Egg, I'm not doubting that Shos killed. However, his kill makes no sense if derived from Serene.

N1: Visted Day 1 ability
N2: Visited Serene (got killing power), used Day 1 ability
N3: Used Killing ability, got Shard Cop

That progression makes no sense as Serene is not a killing role unless she was an unclaimed puppet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shos *might* be the SK but it really doesn't matter 'cause he's not living to lylo and its time to kill team scum. So stop being pissed that he killed your buddy.

vote:Majiffy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

That's enough.

VOTE: Birds of Prey

Hang.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Odd. Why wouldn't scum block Y and B? Supposing Y and B is town, then Y and B would be a mislynch. Instead the roleblocker chooses to block BBMolla? Why?

Why are you fed up with me suspecting you, Y and B? It is unlikely you will get lynched. You can still force someone else to confirm you. Having suspicion on you helps you live longer if you are town.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

I am still waiting on your scumhunting Y and B.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Now if you will excuse me. VCA is in order.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Egg »

Birds, where do you get that serene was a puppet?

And remember that The Goat, who also targetted shos, was blocked.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

It is the only way shos gets a kill.

Gn
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 5798, shos wrote:What you are saying basically is that you were Bo7, quit, and you are town. Now, you can use "your cunning" to watch someone but only once in the game. Then you say N1 is stupid for any night actions in such a large game, but you DID waste your one shot watch on nero thay night.

That sounds like the single worst fakeclaim evar inthe history of the universe and all its parallel universes.

I didn't. Used it Night Two on what I thought was a vig going to be killed. Are you even reading? ._.

In post 5849, Birds of Prey wrote:Also, how could shos have made the vig kill? If shos gets an ability to use on the next night related to flavor, how could have serene given shos a kill when he seems to be a VT?

I am interested in this answer too.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that's not actually an interesting question
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

shos is *probably* town (or at the very least, probably not group-scum with abomination) and is not likely to live very long this game regardless of his day play so whatever - also i *suppose* this means that abom was an unsuccessful shard thief since shos didn't receive a shard, or shards are not transferred via kills (the latter of which seems unlikely because i can't really think of how else they'd be transfered given a 1-shot shard thief is meh)

same for prohawk actually, since if shard hunting is a thing and scum want shards, then prohawk is going to get killed by someone in the near future regardless of his alignment so that will resolve itself, too

i don't really wanna read 200 pages so i'm just gonna chill a bit until i figure out who i wanna vote
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

though voting titus is tempting

which hydra is titus

hopefully not the friendly neighbour
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also not particularly concerned with questioning shos's role at the moment since it's very similar to the marisa role in gif's touhou game from what i've read (although this game it seems that apparently he can get an ability of every player rather than just certain players)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

though since shos claimed he was very likely to kill abom or bulba, it's somewhat likely scum have an alient-variant JK (roleblock+rolestop) and were trying to block him (incredibly likely if bulba-slot is also scum, i guess) and that would explain the two failed results on him i guess
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5823, ProHawk wrote:
In post 5801, zMuffinMan wrote:would be kinda shit for whoever gets that fake-claim!

You get to pick your fake-claim. If you don't like it, you can request another super-duper-elaborate fake-claim be made. STOP TRYING TO FIND SCUM BY ASKING FOR FLAVOR.

i would assume you're telling me you get to pick which
role
you want to fake-claim, not which
character
you want to fake-claim

i am talking about the latter
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(also i'm going off FEA where scum were given set character fake-claims) (plus really, i don't see anyone voluntarily choosing a scummy-sounding fake-claim unless they're huge trolls because, in the absence of someone like me pointing out it's unlikely to be a scum fake-claim, they're likely to cop flak for it)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 5865, zMuffinMan wrote:though voting titus is tempting

which hydra is titus

hopefully not the friendly neighbour

The hydra 'Birds of Prey' is Titus.

The one I'm voting.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5839, Egg wrote:The mist wagon was a "don't lynch lemni" wagon.

how did mist end up getting lynched then
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hmm i'm looking at the context under which birds of prey claimed ascetic and i'm not sure i want to lynch there either atm (even if my left hand is currently restraining my right hand in MUST-RESIST-URGE-TO-VOTE-TITUS fashion)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ARONIS REPLACED BULBA

OMG

V
O
T
E
:
A
R
O
N
I
S

that felt

so good
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: zmuffin

All aboard thr scumtrain!

I got lotz to say but from comp not phone
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”