Micro 959 - Greater Idea Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

I don’t follow. Where do you see SB and Glitch pairing evidence in the thread?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Okay, this was a ridiculous last few days. Reading up!
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ISO READ - NDMath (only 25 posts, bless you)

Votes early on in the Glitch/Pooky thing in his 98. He seems to see the same things that I saw on Day 1 in regards to Glitch. I appreciate his push back on Fidget, while I felt Fidget was town (even then), her whole "scum!Glitch wouldn't do this" or "scum!Glitch wouldn't do that" to discredit negative thoughts of him was so weird. I still think Fidget should have shot Glitch like she said she would after dismantling the entire wagon.

Another thing that bothers me about NDMath is his swap to me in 287, after Hectic went full-on tunnel vision, after he said:
In post 167, NDMath wrote:Yeah. It'll take a lot for me to stop scumreading glitch.
Hectic's still very much in the wrong and misread my entire intention and twisted my words just to make his case. I didn't contradict anything. Hectic took my words and bent them for how he wanted them to mean. I probably won't be playing with Hectic for awhile after this because I've never had my genuine feelings twisted so awfully. I'd rather deal with the toxicity of springlullaby then to have my integrity questioned. I'm disappointed that NDMath hopped on this train.

Another thing that bothers me is his response to Fidget in regards to Not Mafia, here:
In post 287, NDMath wrote:Pretty likely scum but glad the gamestate hasn't just been stalling on him.
I don't know how anyone was scumreading all the null-trolling that Not Mafia was doing and then the later calling everyone who reacted negatively to the shot, as scummy. It was a shitty move on Fidget's part, especially when they dismantled a perfectly good wagon.
In post 562, NDMath wrote:ydrasse saying starbuck didn't go anywhere is a very weird move for scum.
But it's not weird if she's trying to take focus off herself for a miselimination.
In post 570, NDMath wrote:Tracking starbuck a second time makes sense from a town perspective.
If it happened at all.

I think ND is coming from a town frame of mine, but he's focusing on the wrong things.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ISO Read - Ydrasse

-Votes me for RVS right out the gate. Given her focus now, I'm wondering if this was foreshadowing?

-Comes to Glitch's defense in 57 in the Glitch vs Pooky 1v1

-I actually didn't realize how much fluffposting came from Ydrasse throughout the game thus far

-Then in 175 and 180, even with Glitch voting her (I think), it's like she's trying to chill him out mid-thread

-She votes for ND in 194 for
In post 194, Ydrasse wrote:looking at the vc right now i think i would like to vote ndmath. i would also like to vote ndmath because i don't see how it would take a lot for them to stop sring glitch at this point. pooky i can understand because they were involved in the 1v1 at the start of the game but i am also townreading them both.
Which doesn't seem that strong of reasoning to me. It feels more like trying to distract folks off the Glitch wagon, especially when she says, just before this, that her voting pool is on that wagon.

-There's quite a bit of WIFOM in 195 that I don't care for

-Statements like this don't ever feel like they come from town:
In post 210, Ydrasse wrote:you should refer to this as to why i am town and a vote on me is dumb.
-I do appreciate the effort to try to get some semblance of sanity out of N_M in 252 and 255 but I'm not feeling like it's genuine

-I also appreciate that Ydrasse can see the incredulousness in the B.S. from Hectic, but reading it back over now, I can't help but be skeptical

- Also this....
In post 565, Ydrasse wrote:it feels super convenient for you to have somehow gotten VT from wild card.
Convenient? I was pissed. I was hoping for something better than BG and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

You're setting up for a scum win.

VOTE: Ydrasse
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Sigh, I reread today and landed on ND as the likelier partner.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Although hectic roleblocking starbuck does make a shitload of sense.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 553, NDMath wrote:Actually UNVOTE: Ydrasse
Since you can track me, either clearing starbuck or shouting "ninja".
What does this mean math?
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 552, NDMath wrote:From my perspective there are two possibilities:

A. Starbuck drew ninja werewolf from her wildcard.
B. VOTE: Ydrasse

We mechanically have to be in a 3:1 mylo but DD's confirmed town so we might as well hang today.
So you believe she drew wildcard?
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 555, Ydrasse wrote:i outted because i... honestly forgot ninja was a thing. LMAO. funnily enough, that makes it easier i think? because pooky was a mafia-immune serial killer, we're looking for a ww now, yeah? and given that ninja-ww exists... well. yeah.
I don’t understand this either. How does forgetting ninja licença your decision o out at that time?
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

*influence
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 575, DoubleDare wrote:I don’t follow. Where do you see SB and Glitch pairing evidence in the thread?
They obviously weren't coordinated. What I'm saying is I don't see anything which makes it unlikely for them to be partners, there wasn't really an opportunity to move the hang outside of the two of them and I'm not sold that starbuck's reaction to the glitch/pooky interaction means they're not buddies.
In post 581, DoubleDare wrote:
In post 553, NDMath wrote:Actually UNVOTE: Ydrasse
Since you can track me, either clearing starbuck or shouting "ninja".
What does this mean math?
I was racing through possibilities at that moment, but if we no-hang, you die, and Ydrasse tracks me, Starbuck is either cleared or ydrasse is claiming that there is a ninja.
The problem with it is scum could just no kill.
In post 582, DoubleDare wrote:
In post 552, NDMath wrote:From my perspective there are two possibilities:

A. Starbuck drew ninja werewolf from her wildcard.
B. VOTE: Ydrasse

We mechanically have to be in a 3:1 mylo but DD's confirmed town so we might as well hang today.
So you believe she drew wildcard?
I'm starting to question it now.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Did she pick ninja werewolf over bodyguard?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 579, DoubleDare wrote:Sigh, I reread today and landed on ND as the likelier partner.
Maybe I've read it wrong. I've totally misread ND before.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 129, Starbuck wrote:
In post 41, Glitch wrote:
In post 36, Starbuck wrote:Glitch's quick hop onto Pooky is suspect given the way obvious rolefishing and the overdefensiveness throughout 19 because he felt like Pooky dodged his over-the-top aggressiveness.
In what ways did I rolefish?

How would you determine the difference between regular defensiveness that is NAI, and overdefensiveness that is scummy?

If all of my posts were not fluff, were actual content, and we're creating content, why should I not post them? Which one of my posts that I made should I have not posted then?

I do not like this idea of wanting to throttle content when the content is actually substantive. That's sketchy to me.
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said throttle content. My concern is that you piled question upon question on Pooky when he didn't even get to your prior questions yet. I'm just seeing you go after him rather than have a conversation/waiting for his reply before continuing to your next point. That's not helpful to the game state when you're just adding a lot of assumptions. So to me that doesn't feel very substantive and feels like you're creating a firestorm before the person you're questioning can even reply. I don't find that helpful.

As for the rolefishing, starting with your 16, you set him up to fail and are completely unfair. You want Pooky to respond in a specific way, but there's not really a way that Pooky could really answer your questions without referencing his current role and I think you set it up that way so you can say "but I told you NOT to do this" to push suspicion. So I can't blame Pooky's skepticism of you in the following post. Then your immediate jump to "OMG ARE U AVOIDING MY QUESTION" and addition of more questions, alongside a vote, just feels as though you wanted to vote him in the first place and didn't really care about his answers. All of this on Page 1. It just feels like nothing he says is going to satisfy you because you already made up your mind.

Additionally, I can see your point in 46, but again, I still think you set Pooky up to fail because I don't think there was any answer that he could have given that you would have been pleased with, as said in your 32 & 33 when you shirk the responsibility for pushing this topic in the first place. I think you could have gone about it better and have gotten the results you wanted.

And then this like rubbing his face in it because he didn't live up to your expectations just feels real condescending and rude, it's just real lame.
In post 35, Glitch wrote:@Pooky - see how I talked about the role I did not choose, without talking about the role I chose? That's what I was asking from you. Do you think DoubleDare is role fishing by asking me why I discarded mafia goon?
Basically, you can keep saying that you said to "not reveal your current role," but you can't get upset when the conversation goes there when you, in fact, led it there despite not wanting him to reveal.
So this is bussing?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 586, DoubleDare wrote:Did she pick ninja werewolf over bodyguard?
No, I got a wild card which then screwed me and gave me VT.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 3.2:

Starbuck (2)
- Ydrasse, NDMath,
Ydrasse (1)
- Starbuck

Not voting (1)
- DoubleDare

With 4 alive it takes 3 to eliminate. Deadline is in 5 days, at 7pm BST on Thursday 20th August 2020 (expired on 2020-08-20 19:00:00)
Trans rights are human rights.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:50 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 588, DoubleDare wrote:So this is bussing?
I guess it doesn't really look like it but it bothers me that this is starbuck's defense
In post 564, Starbuck wrote:If I was scum, why would I kill the guy pushing me the hardest? That's dumb and a rookie move.

Obviously, someone set me up.
Rather than her saying something about that.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

I thought my thoughts on Glitch were pretty clear. I was mad AF that Fidget shot Not_Mafia with the excuse she used.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

Also, I was being snarky in that moment, ND, and was on mobile. If you needed further elaboration, all you had to do was ask.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 3.3:

Starbuck (2)
- Ydrasse, NDMath,
Ydrasse (1)
- Starbuck

Not voting (1)
- DoubleDare

With 4 alive it takes 3 to eliminate. Deadline is in 5 days, at 7pm BST on Thursday 20th August 2020 (expired on 2020-08-20 19:00:00)

There has been no elimination. Night 3 now begins. It will end at 7pm BST on Saturday 21st August 2020, although if all players PM me saying to accelerate night, I will.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Nexus »

NDMath - Mason - Killed Night 3

Day 4 now begins. With 3 alive it takes 2 to eliminate. Deadline is in 5 days, at 7pm BST on Thursday 27th August 2020. (expired on 2020-08-27 19:00:00)
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:18 am

Post by DoubleDare »

Interesting.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ndmath went nowhere. no one is surprised.

VOTE: starbuck
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

I’m trying to figure out which one of you kills math instead of me
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Worked my friend's food truck all day today.

It's obviously

VOTE: Ydrasse

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”