hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by hiplop »

ebwop: By saint "kill" I meant the missing kill that night that we pinned on saint being scum
third best scummer of all time
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5515, hiplop wrote:
In post 5514, pirate mollie wrote:
pirate mollie wrote:
~
HOW TO ENJOY MAFIA
~

1. eat danish brie with triscuits
2. chips and layered bean dip
3. hummus
4. pet a cat
5. tease borky
6. pet a dog
7. hug tammy
8. hug every1
9. pick flowers or blow dandelion clocks
10. dance partayy!!~~~?
11. take a night off from mafia and go play boardgames and 2 rooms and a boom with friends and have a super chill relaxing evening.
12. have the best scum partner in the world
13. watch HitRECORD - my god this show is so freaking wholesome it hurts.
14. WIN WITH THE COOLEST GAL I COULD'VE EVER ROLLED SCUM WITH <3 HIPPY LOVE MOLLIE
LOVE HIPPY

made one last revision <3

I thought some1 wld have picked up on our new found closeness too, I had a back story all lined up for it.

I am fairly certain that we will be able to read each other with a fair amount of accuracy after this.
whew!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by notscience »

I wondered about the hydra tbh.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by notscience »

I didn't think it would be related to this game in any way, but I had wondered.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by hiplop »

it was definitely our potential kryptonite. Like it was pretty obvious at the start of the game we weren't friends...then it all of a sudden changed! Both in game and out haha

I just couldn't hide it :P
third best scummer of all time
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Jaqen, you took away our choice and condemned mastin to death. There was really no reason to be dishonest about your results, you should have claimed all your true results, and then made your case based on the track no where. I'm not apologising to mastin because it was a guilty in a non bastard game, by a confirmed town role, i'm damn well following it and i'd do the same thing again.

Also about my play, I was playing intentionally shit as we had a guilty result so I figured that was a slam dunk so I wanted scum to not fear me and hopefully leave me alive. Didn't work. :P

Also, was right about the 3 flipped Shinra being too weak...Just didn't anticipate a godfather working on the sensor.

Can't believe Radja protected Mollie. :/

Very well played by red scum, anyhow, congrats on the win!
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Cerb- when you have several years of playing with someone in 60% or better of the games you've played to pull experience from as to how a particular person approaches this game and what they should pick up on under pressure then get back with me with those thoughts. She had her out here:

In post 4087, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4085, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4077, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4068, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4066, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So Mastin, care to try and explain what you crumbed doing night 3?
I can explain who I did/didn't target, yes. Will I do so, no, not unless absolutely necessary.

It's necessary.
Fine. I suppose I can reveal that much.

I didn't target anyone night three.
Mainly because I was physically incapable of doing so.

Details beyond that don't get to be revealed yet. Not unless I deem it necessary to reveal.

Hmm. One final question then- why were you crumbing shit as if you'd done something N3 then? You did the same on D2 and D3 and what popped on D4 was new.

At that point, all that was needed was an honest answer and this would have gone a different direction.

And no. I did the town responsible thing by giving my results and the conflict mastin presented. 95% of the time that's scum. 100% of the time I'm outing it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5530, Xtoxm wrote:Jaqen, you took away our choice and condemned mastin to death. There was really no reason to be dishonest about your results, you should have claimed all your true results, and then made your case based on the track no where.

See above. I was ready to do just that. Mastin's answer closed that avenue.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

You. Nevwr. Gave. Your. Results.

Period.

You never explicitly said: Mastin did not do anything on the night I tracked her. That conflicts with x y z in her posts hinting that she DID do something. Because of that, I feel confident in saying she's scum.

What you did is bad. It's shitty town play. What you could have done, above, makes it good town play.

You were trying to play the hero, with the super clever oh look, I CAUGHT HER WITH A MEANINGLESS RESULT, because I'm soooooooooo good. You weren't trying to help your team win.

That's how I see it at least. Get out of here with your history of play arguments. Smart players are capable of change, and are AWARE of those things which everyone else picks up on about them. It's insulting of you to think that other players, especially ones you claim to consider skilled, are so incapable of doing something which doesn't match the pattern of previous games that you can just throw out reason.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Anyways, I think that's the last thing I'll say about that here, you're welcome to pm me jaqen about our playstyle differences, because, well, like Varsoon ...I want to get along with everyone and have us all play together better, and so in spite of my desire to just write you off as a lost cause, I'd rather talk to you and figure out how to convince you to not do things like that again.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

rereading sections of the game I feel like town really shld have rallied around singer a bit more
whew!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5516, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You *really* want to believe mastin didn't eff up soooooooooooo bad, don't you?
Yeah, uh, Jaqen?

Take a vote.
Seven out of ten are going to say it's your fault.
Two out of ten are going to only say it's not your fault because they see your side of the argument.

I had
two posts
Two.
Literally TWO. Where I hinted at having knowledge...and it was nonspecific. One was me saying, "If I'm right...". IF. IF. As in, I wasn't sure. As in, IT WAS FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE I WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR. The second was also nonspecific. It was me continuing that and stating I had a zero percent interest in lynching those same two players.

There was no way that any reasonable player would have looked at that and thought I was 'crumbing to have done an action that night.
Especially. ESPECIALLY. After when you explicitly asked, I said that I was incapable of actioning N3. You asked about other things, I said that it would be anti-town to go into further detail, but I was still. Explicitly. Regardless of what my role may or may not have been. Saying I did not action that night.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5520, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Mastin doesn't throw out crumbs to gambit. She always has a legit game reason to. Always.
Yes!

Explicitly so, yes!

The posting you thought was me 'crumbing?
WASN'T.
I didn't start 'crumbing until AFTER you claimed the guilty, and my first 'crumbs were at me being confirmed town, NOT me 'crumbing to have done something. I had a good game reason for protecting Kaboose, too--I was under the impression he was an odd-night investigative of some sort that got clear innocents or guilties, either a cop or a hider. While I was doubly-wrong (on his role and his alignment), it was a very reasonable conclusion to have reached.

And you never considered it.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5531, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4087, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4085, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4077, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4068, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4066, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So Mastin, care to try and explain what you crumbed doing night 3?
I can explain who I did/didn't target, yes. Will I do so, no, not unless absolutely necessary.

It's necessary.
Fine. I suppose I can reveal that much. I didn't target anyone night three. Mainly because I was physically incapable of doing so. Details beyond that don't get to be revealed yet. Not unless I deem it necessary to reveal.
Hmm. One final question then- why were you crumbing shit as if you'd done something N3 then? You did the same on D2 and D3 and what popped on D4 was new.
At that point, all that was needed was an honest answer and this would have gone a different direction.
And I answered honestly. I told you I did not do anything N3, and I said that further answering would be anti-town.

Because, guess what? If I had said I hadn't 'crumbed on D2 or D3, that'd be saying that I was a VT by proxy. You were asking me to claim when I very, very much was trying to not do so until D6, where I would have immediately claimed and revealed why I protected Kaboose regardless of how N5 had gone.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

If you're wondering.
This
is the alleged "crumbs".
In post 3872, mastin2 wrote:Also, I just realized something.

If Kaboose is town, then Varsoon is town as well.
Guaranteed.

Call it a theory. One I'm keeping to myself.
"I just". JUST.
As in, Just as posting. This was not my first post in the day. Not even remotely.
If I actually 'crumbed something, I'd do it immediately. I don't believe in subtlety so I'd go flat-out from the get-go.
So by me saying "just", that means JUST RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

"Call it a theory".
Theory, NOT PROVEN FACT.
As in, something that I hold a hypothetical thing about.

In post 3880, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3879, hiplop wrote:@mastin, who do you think we should lynch in that pool of 5? I'm open to any
In post 3726, mastin2 wrote:My order would be:
TiP
Cerberus
Jaqen
I have a 0% interest in lynching either Kaboose or V.

TiP's disappearance is concerning, but I still hold more town than scum there.
Cerb's more suspicious overall.
And there at most suspicious is Jaqen.

I suppose, then, you could say that we have 3 names on the ZX wagon and 3 names off the wagon, since my pool ON the wagon is {ProHawk, Antagonist, Seiko}.

It's just that off the wagon, I see a Shinra, sure, and
maybe
a Meteor.
On the wagon, there's gonna be two meteor in my opinion, and ProHawk/Antagonist are those two to me. (I'd begrudgingly admit Saint would be
possible
. But I'd vastly prefer lynching ProHawk/Antagonist over Saint.)
This 0% interest was new, yes...but not from daystart. My daystart post?

In post 3723, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3627, Varsoon wrote:That chess/checkers analogy never fails to make me cringe a little.
Would you prefer the poker/chess one, then? :P
I mean, I'd use Go, but I don't actually know how to
play
Go.

(Btw, V could be Shinra, especially since he'd be an informative role to back up their blocking role. But not wanting to go there, yet.)

In post 3626, ProHawk wrote:I don't like ZZZX's initial "Don't Vote Mastin" "Vote Mastin" trajectory which is pretty fake, top that off with me asking him about it and his evasion. If people don't want to lynch Mastin, ZZZX would be my consolation. Likely scum on the same side anyway.
VOTE: ZZZX
^Still maintain that this is Meteor scum.

In post 3636, The Antagonist wrote:this game. is so cringeworthy.
(+the hammer below) I still think this is scum, too.

In post 3648, borkjerfkin wrote:
[10] ZZZX (
Psychlone
, ProHawk,
Saint
, Seiko x Naomi, The Antagonist)

[4] Saint (Kaboose, Varsoon,
singersigner
)
[1] mastin2 (Jaqen Hghar)
[3] Not Voting (Cerberus v666, TheIrishPope)
So when it comes to the scum, this is more or less what I'm looking at. (TIP may be an underline or even a strikeout, not sure yet on how town he is, but definitely is more town than not.)
This. Where I say V could be Shinra but I don't think so, and Kaboose is also in the list of possible scum. My scum list at the time included, at daystart, {ProHawk, Seiko, Antagonist, Kaboose, Varsoon, Jaqen, Cerberus, TIP} as serious contenders.
As in, both the players I later said were 0% scum.

Dead giveaway there that, NOPE NOT ME CRUMBING. Me realizing what
Kaboose
was crumbing, on the other hand...
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And if you're wondering, then we had this:
In post 3881, mastin2 wrote:(Yes that's an indirect way of saying that I think Jaqen may be Shinra in contrast to my original thoughts, but again, not really my priority. Scum ON the wagon is mine.)
Then this:
In post 3883, mastin2 wrote:
V/LA until Monday
Before Jaqen's guilty.

In post 3884, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And this is a crumb v this is a crumb v this is a crumb v this is a crumb v this is a crumb v
I GOT THE GOODS ON YOU LAST NIGHT MASTIN AND YOU ARE 200% GUILTY
That was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^
The guilty claim, and my response after that was, well, we all know that:
In post 3886, mastin2 wrote:*sigh*
Jaqen's town.

I mean. I suppose.
Theoretically
He could have the ego as scum to bet the whole game on me being scum, but that'd be a backfire along the lines of me counterclaiming the cop in Mafia on Werewolf Island: yeah, I'd die, but he'd then immediately proceed to either get nightkilled or speedlynched the next day.

Theoretically
He could be gambiting on saying that, and then going, "Just kidding!", worming his way out.
Or theoretically, could be planning on pulling a kuribo and replacing one fakeclaim with another.

THEORETICALLY.
He could be gambitting on nobody taking him seriously, and people writing it off as, "No scum is THAT stupid."

But let's face it.
No scum is THAT stupid. Especially given that he'd be Shinra if scum at all.

Do ignore him, though. He's got nothing. I'm conftown, so don't bother defending me; his BS is very much transparently so. Simply put, he's not worth the effort of wasting time to address anymore. He's town. I'm town. He'll make a lot of noise trying to say otherwise, but don't let him bait you. It'll just be a moment of derp on
your
part.
"Jaqen's town, but so am I*. He's faking." (You were.)
*So I wasn't actually conftown because Kaboose's results were not as clear-cut as I thought, but I didn't know that and neither did Kaboose; Kaboose was under the impression I was conftown so when he posted that I was that gave ME the impression I was.
My academy.
Agnigi
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Man, Jaqen and Cerb should get some avatars going.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also, basic fundamental fact about me: my mantra as scum is that the greatest weapon is the truth.
I never.
NEVER.

Would lie about an action as scum, when I can just justify having done the action when town.

You REALLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS, Jaqen, because you
not only
witnessed it first-hand in Inorganic (I never once lied about my scum actions), BUT ALSO preached it as an alt! I weaponize the truth as scum.

So if I'm 'caught' in a lie, then YOU CAN BET YER ASS that I'm town who has reason not to be telling the truth. A-la me claiming to be a mason when I'm a neighbor, a signature tactic of mine. I do that all the time. I LIE ABOUT MY STATUS all the time, claiming that sort of thing...all the time. Always as town. Never as scum. Because as scum my best weapon is the truth; as town, one of my greatest strengths is planning small-scale gambits. Little things like SMITE.
My academy.
Agnigi
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

7/10 people elected Obama as well...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

7-10 people in 1970'saidmtibacco was harmless
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But look what you did mastin. Step back from you, and look

You protected three scum

Wasted 3 town (2 PR)

Because you were wrapped up in you and not wanting to claim- wait for it- VT until D6

Pretty self absorbed there without having any of the old awareness of your surroundings
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Tere »

Thanks for the game! A really good read. Off to read the scumboard now :)
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5545, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You protected three scum
You keep saying that.

And yet, the total never exceeds two.
One was mollie. One which nobody can be faulted for because mollie played a stellar scumgame.

The other was Kaboose...and that was
temporary
. Mind you, depending on mollie/hiplop's reasoning for nightkilling Kaboose, I might have CAUSED the crosskill in the first place GIVING US that dead scum (I'd need to read the PT to see), but I was always. Always. ALWAYS. going to stop defending Kaboose come D6. I was temporarily defending him
as to allow him to get another result
. Once he had done so, I was going to throw him to the wolves and let his fate be what his fate was.

Which is why I referenced SMITE so heavily.

Wasted 3 town (2 PR)
You keep saying this, and yet, while I was responsible for Saint (a VT), I wasn't the one who caused you to die. (That was YOU.) I wasn't the one who lynched Radja. (That was the scum! Mainly.) I CERTAINLY wasn't the one who lynched TIP given I DEFENDED HIM.

Because you were wrapped up in you and not wanting to claim- wait for it- VT until D6
Yeah because it's pro-town to, without reason, claim your role prematurely. :roll:

There was no cause for me to claim I was a VT before then.
My academy.
Agnigi
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I mean seriously mastin you know I love ha! I've evn asked alt you to play in several games with me. I know you're trying to figure out where you went from the good gsme playing mastin to averageish mastin (which is admittedly still above average) and I'm trying to help point you in the right direction. Simply realize that you need to trust in others
a little
more and not go all conf bias. You used to say never and then do it anyhow. Now it's just never and you close off possibilities. Real talk.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Hiplop. Don't forget hiplop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”