Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

I want some sort of response from Pesco to my previous post before a possible lynch of KoC.

unvote
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Post by Claus »

The History of Ozlanvathez

The demons advance, and destroy the Marksdwarf corps. It was at this time that the Government of Ozlanvathez decided to completely collapse the adamantine mines to stop the Demon menace.

Vote Count!

KoC 3 - Timeater, Andersonw, Reborn
Reborn 2 - Pesco, KoC
Pesco 1 - Sekinj

Not Voting

Tuberkulos, Ramus

With 8 creatures alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Andersonw's claim strikes me as one full of holes.

1. The point of being a mason (role) is that you can communicate. Calling it a one way thing is very suspiscious. Still reading you as scum, you could just point at any townie and everything you claim would still be true. You can't communicate with them and they don't know you, a typical scum/townie relationship.

2. Unless you can point out your 'mason-buddy', this claim is perfectly viable as a scum claim to clear your partners. Confirmed players put more power in town's hands, which you are reluctant to do.

I'm calling laundering because you've done more in trying to get me lynched than what you are doing about KoC and yet don't move your vote. Naturally that's what you'd try and do when I'm such an obstacle to scum winning.

I'm listing Reborn and one of KoC or Andersonw as scum. My feeling on Andersonw is greater though.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

A slightly different approach I'd like to try on the side.

@ Tim: Who do you think is town and why?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

I wrote:Pesco, you want to get rid of the scums, yes? So we could actually count you as kinf of a pro-town player? In that case, why would it matter who we lynch (assuming that we wont hit scum)? I get the feeling that all you are trying to do is to save your ass from this lynch...
Could you also respond to this, please?
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

I'd obviously want to keep myself alive because you won't be lynching scum if I go down. It won't matter which scum we lynch, that's as far as that statement goes. I know that by keeping myself alive, scum has to work a lot harder to win. There's only one vote on me right now and I feel I'm in no danger of getting lynched at the moment.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:46 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

EBWOP: If you think we'll lynch a non-scum, a vanilla is more expendable than a power.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:52 am

Post by reborn537 »

You think KoC is my partner? Wow. Just wow.

Do you remember me saying him and Pesco were my top two suspects? The only reason I wasn't voting KoC before is because Pesco was refusing to full claim (understandably, given the 3rd-party nature of his role).
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 am

Post by reborn537 »

The above was directed to sekinj, but applies to Pesco as well now.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 am

Post by sekinj »

I don't put any stock in anything Pesco is saying. Anderson has been one of my strongest town reads the whole game, and his mason role fits. It even fits with Claus giving rather strange, but not too powerful roles.

Since Pesco is a third party, I dont' think he is important as our lynch for today. However, I absolutely do not trust him, and will read everything he says as white noise. I beleive he has his own agenda. I'd like to lynch him after we have a few scum under our belt.

unvote

I think KoC and reborn are our scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:58 am

Post by sekinj »

@reborn - you are my suspect because you pushed everyone to claim, while refusing to claim yourself. you said that the scum would have valuable information after you claimed, yet you let me and other vanilla's go ahead and claim then you say you are just vanilla yourself. That is horse shit. You were fishing for roles so that you felt safe saying your name and profession while claiming it was vanilla.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:07 am

Post by reborn537 »

sekinj wrote:@reborn - you are my suspect because you pushed everyone to claim, while refusing to claim yourself.
I absolutely did not refuse to claim. Like seriously, nice misrepresentation, bordering on out-right falsehood.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 am

Post by sekinj »

reborn537 wrote:
sekinj wrote:@reborn - you are my suspect because you pushed everyone to claim, while refusing to claim yourself.
I absolutely did not refuse to claim. Like seriously, nice misrepresentation, bordering on out-right falsehood.
You DID refuse to claim first. You PUSHED others to claim first and REFUSED to do it yourself.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:23 am

Post by sekinj »

reborn537 wrote:Me claiming first will help the scum substantially. I say we vote on who goes first, and then go popcorn.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 am

Post by sekinj »

And the same in context:
Ramus Posted Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:19 am Post subject: 397 wrote:
reborn537 wrote:It's day 3, in a mini. We've already lost 3 town. We're nearing LYLO whether we like it or not. It's mass claim time.
If memory serves right, you haven't claimed yet, have you? How about the person who suggests it does it first? Otherwise I'll have to assume this is scum fishing or some other tactic to get town to lynch another townie.
reborn537Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 am Post subject: 398 wrote:Me claiming first will help the scum substantially. I say we vote on who goes first, and then go popcorn.

I vote for Pesco.
@reborn - tell me again how I am misrepresenting you??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:20 am

Post by reborn537 »

sekinj wrote:
reborn537 wrote:Me claiming first will help the scum substantially. I say we vote on who goes first, and then go popcorn.
That is not refusing to claim first. It is suggesting that we vote on who goes first.

If I recall right, you voted for Pesco to go first.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Pesco47 »

When you tell someone else to go first, it means that you are holding back. Just as bad as refusing to claim.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Claus wrote:
Corpse List (3/12)
Creature List (8/12)
Is this a mistake or is someone not dead?

/*
* Whoops. Fixed, thanks!
*/
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:18 am

Post by sekinj »

reborn537 wrote:
sekinj wrote:
That is not refusing to claim first. It is suggesting that we vote on who goes first.

If I recall right, you voted for Pesco to go first.
No, I had the balls to actually claim first, unlike you.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:19 am

Post by sekinj »

EBWOP: you recall wrong. I voted Pesco to go second, AFTER I already claimed.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 am

Post by andersonw »

sekinj wrote:@anderson - but it's not hard to figure out who it is though....
I wouldn't be too sure of this, I tried to make it not too obvious.
sekinj wrote:@reborn - nice move...afterall the only way to avoid a later wagon on you is to turn the current one into a bus.
I don't quite understand this statement. Are you saying that there might be a wagon on reborn today? And what's your definition of a "bus"?
Pesco47 wrote:1. The point of being a mason (role) is that you can communicate. Calling it a one way thing is very suspiscious. Still reading you as scum, you could just point at any townie and everything you claim would still be true. You can't communicate with them and they don't know you, a typical scum/townie relationship.
Pesco47 wrote:2. Unless you can point out your 'mason-buddy', this claim is perfectly viable as a scum claim to clear your partners. Confirmed players put more power in town's hands, which you are reluctant to do.
1. Not necessarily, masons don't always have to communicate, that's just one part of a normal mason. And what do you mean by "point at any townie"? How do I know who's town (besides that one person, of course)?

2. Don't fish.
Confirmed players are perfect targets for NKs. Also, you said that I was reluctant to confirm someone and that "confirmed players put more power in town's hands", so does that mean that you believe whoever I said was innocent would be confirmed? (i.e. you slipped).
Oh, and look at this thread I found: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7535
Pesco47 wrote:I'm calling laundering because you've done more in trying to get me lynched than what you are doing about KoC and yet don't move your vote. Naturally that's what you'd try and do when I'm such an obstacle to scum winning.
I already made a big post about KoC, yet he's ignoring it, so that's why I'm not making any more. If he responds to all of it, I would gladly respond to his defense.
Also, if you were such an obstacle, I would try to lynch you, and therefore vote for you. Not just say bad stuff about you.
And, to me, that's not the definition of laundering. What do you think "laundering " means?

Some thinking out loud: If KoC is lynched and turns up mafia, that would be a big plus for reborn since reborn was basically the only person KoC attacked (and has only recently began to be ever so slightly suspicious of Pesco aka distancing).
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 am

Post by sekinj »

andersonw wrote:
sekinj wrote:@reborn - nice move...afterall the only way to avoid a later wagon on you is to turn the current one into a bus.
I don't quite understand this statement. Are you saying that there might be a wagon on reborn today? And what's your definition of a "bus"?
I'm saying reborn is bussing KoC in order to save his own skin tomorrow.

I'm sore about reborn's refusal to claim first, and forcing others, who could have been town power roles to claim before revealing that he himself is a lowly vanilla. I think that is scummy up the wazzoo.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Reborn - OMGUS, much?

I wouldn't be surprised if our three scum are all voting me right now.
To sum my thoughts up: We must lynch Pesco (who is very likely scum), and KoC is scum.
Still thinking who the third scum could be, if there are three.
This seems to me like a slip on anderson's part, I think anderson knows there are three scum. I definitely don't believe his Mason claim, either: simply because, rather conveniently, it can't be proved in any way other than by lynching someone at his behest: if he's scum, he just picks randomly, and gets a free town lynch, and if he's town, which I find unlikely, only the scum benefit, because they get a nice easy town lynch, and a Mason all on his lonesome to NK without a problem.
End blatant wagoning today! Become part of the solution! Vote reborn, for obv scum with Tim and anderson!
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Pesco47 »

@ Andersonw: What's a better NK? A player that prevents scum from winning or a confirmed townie (most probably vanilla going by the claims)?

@ Sekinj: How are you determining Andersonw as your strongest town read?
andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:12 am

Post by andersonw »

Hey, KoC, remember that post I made about 5 days ago and referenced it about 4 times and you haven't responded to yet?

KoC wrote:This seems to me like a slip on anderson's part, I think anderson knows there are three scum.
Ummm... "Still thinking who the third scum could be,
if there are three
". I also highly doubt that there are only 2 scum in this game, especially with 4 power roles.
And stop being a hypocrite, you say at the end of your post that reborn, Tim, and I are all scum. Guess how many people that is?
KoC wrote:I definitely don't believe his Mason claim, either: simply because, rather conveniently, it can't be proved in any way other than by lynching someone at his behest:
I definitely don't believe your vanilla townie claim, either: simply because, rather conveniently, it can't be proved in any way other than by lynching you.
[sarcasm]Actually, that means I don't believe anyone's claim, because no one can be proved unless we lynch them! [/sarcasm]
And what do you mean by "lynching someone at his behest"? I wouldn't want to lynch a person that I know to be innocent...
KoC wrote:if he's scum, he just picks randomly, and gets a free town lynch,
How would saying someone is innocent get a free town lynch?
KoC wrote:and if he's town, which I find unlikely, only the scum benefit, because they get a nice easy town lynch, and a Mason all on his lonesome to NK without a problem.
How would the scum get an easy town lynch because of me? I seriously don't get your thinking.
KoC wrote:End blatant wagoning today! Become part of the solution! Vote reborn, for obv scum with Tim and anderson!
*facepalm*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”