Newbie 2042 - Musicals

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:49 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 510, Enchant wrote:Lotus it probably in your position to spare Mini, otherwise it would look like you cutting my support.
You even said it would be best for me to spare Mini, but now you say it makes more sense that I killed mini. You can't get your story straight lolol
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Enchant »

I tried to trick you, so you will not kill.

Mini alive benefits for town, not you. I pretty sure if she would scream like you real cop, you just could ignore kill to remain her support.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:03 am

Post by RLotus »

Ok youre arguments arent compelling whatsoever but we will so what facebones thinks
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:04 am

Post by RLotus »

we will see what facebones thinks*
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Enchant »

As you wish.

Facebones, ask questins.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Facebones »

I disagree with Enchant not following BM's order of claiming
In post 217, Enchant wrote:Amelie takes slot.
I think slot is town for this reason.
She votes you.
And so i.

While she can not be right
, it's little sense to keep vote on her.
This still seems kind of weird to me, regardless of whether English is your native language. There's a big difference between can not and may not, and considering I still had my vote on you at that stage, it seemed like you were panicking and jumping on the wagon to get rid of me.
In post 546, Enchant wrote:Also would i kill Mini?
Maybe because if you killed RLotus, he would flip cop and you would be hoisted by your own petard?
It just wouldn't make sense for the scum to kill the real cop, and since doctors can't heal themselves, I assume Mini would've protected me.

The fact that you put NM on E-1 and he hammered before RLotus got a chance to claim looks a lot like bussing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Was reading through and this caught my eye.

PVTUrist got replaced by NM.
In post PVTUrist voted for RLotus. Granted it was in the early days of RVS, but it does look a bit like attempted scum distancing in retrospect.
In post 404, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm a cop, I have an innocent on RLotus from N1 and got no result last night
Does it make sense for mafia to claim cop and say their investigation turned back innocent for their scum buddy? It's definitely plausible.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 555, Facebones wrote:Does it make sense for mafia to claim cop and say their investigation turned back innocent for their scum buddy? It's definitely plausible.
It's certainly possible. I find scum partners often want to distance in final 5. It's WIFOM at this point, so interpret his cop check how you want, he can do that to partner or non partner.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by RLotus »

FB, have you read through the series of posts where the claims went down, and if so do you have thoughts on them?

I feel the timing of the claims is key.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Facebones »

I have given it a read through, and like I said, I don't like how Enchant decided to not wait her turn to claim and jumped ahead in the queue. The fact that ~70 minutes after Enchant made post NM got elimmed seems very opportunistic for the mafia, before you had a chance to claim.
In post 393, Battle Mage wrote:Literally tomorrow, we wake up and we do our claims and then we chill the fk out and discuss who to elim.
This is the complete opposite of what happened. Enchant, why did you put NM on E-1 so early on before everyone made a claim and we could talk it out?

In post 447, RLotus wrote:FB- I checked FB because I was looking for the other town inside of mini and FB.
In post 449, MiniMegabyte wrote:Why as town would you check and try to find other town??
I sort of agree with this question- if you are a cop, wouldn't it be more helpful to try and find the mafia with your check?
Can you please explain this one.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Enchant »

I'm from phone. I can't qoute for now. I will write that.

It's language error. I have problems with english.

Wha? I panicked? From your vote? That's most ridicolus and nonsense argument here, really.

You probably forgot, but most townies wanted Amelia dead. She started wagon on you. And you think i risk and jumped at this because you voted me? Just no. I though Amelia more townie than you. And while my main reason is plain dumb, it helped me to find others.

Of course. Mafia killing counterclaim is funny. But that's not about that. Mafia can skip kills if they wish. So, Lotus had decision to kill Mini or Not kill Mini.
He of course did, because she believed me. You can see how happy he say like it's not her decision and you will in final 3.

Again, Not_Mafia did everything to put blame on me. He hammered self to make it look i fear cop and he said "we deserve to lose" which is obviously about him and RLotus, which in reverse makes bad me, because it's not in mafia interest to surrender.

About falsecop claiming Inno on team... twisted. Like, really. Mostly that's really to revert this like he tries accuse him, because he put him as inno being maf and so he can't be maf.

Yes, i jumped. All mafia busted. And really my fail is i did not reveal immediatly after Not_Mafia. It could save some head if i was online, prevent doc reveal and immediatly show Lotus evil.
If BM post how we should claim, it of course good to follow, but he didn't knew about who is who. Best action here is reveal in:
Not_Mafia
Me.

That's it. That's enough.

... You will surprised. Of course cop with 2 town checks is less useful than Cop with 2 mafia.
But. It's usefull to actually find town. it's easier. And by final, assume you have 2 townies+you... All mafia busted as all know who is who.

In 1 maf and 1 town case, you will die after busting confirmed maf (because doc, um, not confirmed). And there will 1vs2 with just one confirmed townie. That's less usefull when there is two confirmed townies.

So yes. That's also reason why i checked you and after RLotus. You two simple have less chance to die and by 3vs2, i have two alive checks, which usefull.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 558, Facebones wrote:I sort of agree with this question- if you are a cop, wouldn't it be more helpful to try and find the mafia with your check?
Can you please explain this one.
Basically how enchant explained. I did it hoping BM (my first check) would survive the night. If I have you + BM town then I just have the game solved. If I have BM town and say NM mafia, then I have 2 slots till unsorted.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 559, Enchant wrote:Of course. Mafia killing counterclaim is funny. But that's not about that. Mafia can skip kills if they wish. So, Lotus had decision to kill Mini or Not kill Mini.
He of course did, because she believed me. You can see how happy he say like it's not her decision and you will in final 3.
It is still the same situation, we each have to convince FB, and if the votes end up 2v2 we will eventually just sleep anyway.

What I find funny is
you yourself said only Mini can die
, but suddenly change your logic now.
In post 432, Enchant wrote:Oh nice. You forgot one thing, you can only kill Doctor here.
You will never target me or self, because that's suicide. And Doctor 100% will heal Facebones, because of that.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 558, Facebones wrote:I have given it a read through, and like I said, I don't like how Enchant decided to not wait her turn to claim and jumped ahead in the queue. The fact that ~70 minutes after Enchant made post 414 NM got elimmed seems very opportunistic for the mafia, before you had a chance to claim.
yess precisely, it felt very well coordinated
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Enchant »

... Where i changed my logic? Only Mini can die. Unless you somehow decide to keep her alive.

And that's not same situation. Alone i protect myself worse, it could benefit me a bit more if i had lawyer who trust me. Why kill?
It only benefits you.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Enchant »

RLotus, as you probably writed checks just when you see how you screwed, it's obvious that BM is useless check. Because he had so big chance to die from start.
You missed this logic, you choice him just because of this "i'm sure BM and Enchant is town!" so you could explain that as check result.

All believed he is townie. Real Cop just don't bother to check, because that's waste.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:04 am

Post by RLotus »

BM lead the wagon on a town day 1, no one should have been confident on him at that point. Well you knew bc you are mafia, That’s why you were so sure of yourself on town reading bm and me and never had suspicions. In fact you never had any convictions all game just awkwardly flopped on whoever town was voting on.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:14 am

Post by RLotus »

Talking about phony checks, you got to make up your checks when everyone has claimed and just so happened to have a green on the only VT left and a red on the person who hasn’t claimed and can only be pr from the mafias perspective. So obviously fake.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:59 am

Post by brassherald »

Votecount 4.01
Enchant (1):

RLotus (1):

Not voting (1):
Facebones

With 3 alive, it takes two votes to eliminate.
Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-12-26 06:45:00)
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Facebones »

Still waiting for the VC after 5 hours, after wating almost 24 hours for night to be finished.

Come on, mod....
Don't fuck us around, please
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 565, RLotus wrote:BM lead the wagon on a town day 1, no one should have been confident on him at that point. Well you knew bc you are mafia, That’s why you were so sure of yourself on town reading bm and me and never had suspicions. In fact you never had any convictions all game just awkwardly flopped on whoever town was voting on.
No?

As you remember, i voted with BM because he gived me good feel after get replaced and he is also old player, they are waste to kill in 1 day.

Or you think he acted suspicious as hell and i should suspect him instead? Then no, i didn't notice it, can you point?

Also i can't remember thinking about you as town, i had neutral stance for almost everyone, expect Facebones and Salsa who i suspected. Yes, i trusted Battle Mage and a bit trusted in Amelia, if you somehow think i trusted them when they not deserved this, then screw you. I trust anyone i feel townie and feel good.
RLotus wrote:Talking about phony checks, you got to make up your checks when everyone has claimed and just so happened to have a green on the only VT left and a red on the person who hasn’t claimed and can only be pr from the mafias perspective. So obviously fake.
Oh great, in alternate universe where i claimed after you, you could just claim Cop (because your friend obviously failed) and now say "OH, MAF PUT ME AS RED BECAUSE I CLAIMED COP, FAKE!"
And in Alternate universe where i claimed right from Not_Mafia, you probably could just say "THAT'S LUCKY QUESS, I'M REAL COP, FAKE!" or simular.

I checked you two and revealed when i decided to reveal. I don't give a shit when, i had zero reasons to wait any longer and you can continue to tell me it's bad timing, but i bit bored from that. Don't teach me how to play, i didn't ask it, please.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Facebones »

In post 559, Enchant wrote:Wha? I panicked? From your vote? That's most ridicolus and nonsense argument here, really.
How dare you talk that way to me, you cheeky devil! I do not appreciate it one bit. Apologise! All your arguments and ideas are ridiculous nonsense.
Huh?!
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Facebones »

Thank you for counting all the votes so quickly, Mr. Herald. Much obliged. There was a fair few to add up.

In post 559, Enchant wrote:Best action here is reveal in:
Not_Mafia
Me.
Why is this better than the queue BM listed?
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Facebones »

In post 569, Enchant wrote:I don't give a shit
Please don't use profanities.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:37 am

Post by RLotus »

I'm saying that it is such a coincidence that you claimed a red check on me as sooon as you knew I was the other PR.
NM(mafia)
Facebone claims VT
Mini claims Doc
THEN you claim cop with a red on me, when I am the only possibility for that second PR.

I'm not saying this is impossible to happen to a town, but things are just adding up to you being mafia.

Also, yes, you should have at least questioned your BM read after day 1. He pushed hard on a towny and got them lynched. I'm not saying you should necessarily be trying to elim him then and there, but your level of confidence on the BM read after his actions on day 1 should only be coming from someone who KNOWS he is town.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 570, Facebones wrote:
In post 559, Enchant wrote:Wha? I panicked? From your vote? That's most ridicolus and nonsense argument here, really.
How dare you talk that way to me, you cheeky devil! I do not appreciate it one bit. Apologise! All your arguments and ideas are ridiculous nonsense.
Huh?!
Not before you cut my legs, you bloodthirsty viking. When i done with this maf, i will put you in prison and send your Yarl angry message about your evil deeds.
Facebones wrote:Thank you for counting all the votes so quickly, Mr. Herald. Much obliged. There was a fair few to add up.
In post 559, Enchant wrote:Best action here is reveal in:
Not_Mafia
Me.
Why is this better than the queue BM listed?
Doc remain silent and we have chance to not get him killed. Yes, his claim catched Not_Mafia for sure, but i allready had all evidence.
Facebones wrote:
In post 569, Enchant wrote:I don't give a shit
Please don't use profanities.
I don't care.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”