CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also, ignoring any case that farside makes because I know I will disagree with it. Rational isn't scum from what I have read, null at best imho. Will see later though, a bit calculative which makes me feel a touch odd, but not enough for me to call it. Also, not indicative of alignment... hmm....
after a wank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 549, Reasonably Rational wrote:

I, uh, I'm not even gonna
risk
touching that.

:lol: :lol:
I should stop making cases on my phone, sorry mod for the mess.

@rational: what is the difference between asking for reads and asking you about players in the game?
Are you saying all you do is sit on your ass all game and throw words out with no scum hunting.
Finally: 1 negative comment about 1 player is not scum hunting. Saying so is bs.

@cooldog: stfu
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 551, farside22 wrote:
In post 549, Reasonably Rational wrote:

I, uh, I'm not even gonna
risk
touching that.

:lol: :lol:
I should stop making cases on my phone, sorry mod for the mess.

@rational: what is the difference between asking for reads and asking you about players in the game?
Are you saying all you do is sit on your ass all game and throw words out with no scum hunting.
Finally: 1 negative comment about 1 player is not scum hunting. Saying so is bs.

@cooldog: stfu

I think there have been 3 comments about other individuals play that either Drixx or myself have made, once about tunnel, once about radmann, and once about yourself. I don't think any of those comments were scumhunting though. I'm just saying you're implying that we aren't offering up any reads while simultaneously saying we made a weak push on a scum read of ours. Perhaps you just spoke imprecisely, but it is impossible for you to know we made a weak push on a scum read of ours, unless we've also, whether subtly or overtly, made you aware of said scum read. Even the act itself, if you view it as an actual push, is an indication of our read on a slot.

The difference between asking for reads and asking me about players in the game?

Asking for a list of reads is lazy on your part, when those reads are scattered throughout my ISO. It just means even though you clearly read our ISO, you couldn't be bothered to do more than cherry pick those quotes that demonstrate the points you wanted demonstrated, while ignoring the other information about my slot that could be gleaned from them. Asking specific questions about specific players show ME and the rest of the town where your focus and thoughts are, and probably also shows information about how you feel about those subjects you're asking about. This is all useful information to town, and things scum want to obfuscate.

So, in short, asking for a list of reads(on day 1, ESPECIALLY) is both lazy, and bad scumhunting. Not alignment indicative, but it doesn't really help you much. Asking me for a specific thought on a specific subject? Not lazy, requires some thoughts about the game, forces me to either ignore the question or look at the interaction in question and give you my response. If I'm scum, it forces me to fabricate a much firmer stance on a subject than a nebulous day 1 reads list does. If I'm town, it makes my town voice ring louder and more noticeably.

CoolDoG: How do you feel about Tunnel attempting to control the actions of TWO other players?

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:41 am

Oh, and if you read what I said, it's that I hate early game. It's messy and icky and people just run around generally being idiots who think they know a lot more than they do. Once there is more data to work off of, I like to dive in and analyze play and find inconsistencies in opinions expressed, vote patterns, and associations, using the verifiable facts from the game.

Try to keep your confbiasing from letting you actually read what I wrote, rather than what you wish I had said.

-Cerb
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Grapes: you know that second vote you are letting me use. Can you vote the double talker. Also known as rational.
Thanks
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:09 am

In post 554, farside22 wrote:Grapes: you know that second vote you are letting me use. Can you vote the double talker. Also known as rational.
Thanks

WTB
[Dayvig Kill]
targeted at Farside, so we don't have to put up with his nonsense any more. Paying well.

Love, Drixx
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:16 am

In post 555, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 554, farside22 wrote:Grapes: you know that second vote you are letting me use. Can you vote the double talker. Also known as rational.
Thanks

WTB
[Dayvig Kill]
targeted at Farside, so we don't have to put up with his nonsense any more. Paying well.

Love, Drixx

*her* nonsense.

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:20 am

Wicked sorry about that Farside; I default to the masculine for reasons relating to my work.

Love, Always,
Drixx
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 555, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Thanks

WTB
[Dayvig Kill]

Love, Drixx

You still are scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:29 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

I like Skybirds response of why he/she is not jumping on the Beer wagon . I think she/he is being genuine. I didn't read anything in the comments that made me think that they were trying to needless avoid voting beer

Not sure what could make of the cop directing. I can see town doing this but I can also see scum ( especially a Godfather role ) also asking for that. For me personally this is null
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

That reminds me.
Fuzzy is a scum read too.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:33 am

In post 559, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

I like Skybirds response of why he/she is not jumping on the Beer wagon . I think she/he is being genuine. I didn't read anything in the comments that made me think that they were trying to needless avoid voting beer

Not sure what could make of the cop directing. I can see town doing this but I can also see scum ( especially a Godfather role ) also asking for that. For me personally this is null

Agreed. I think Drixx was just trying to be funny, but...kinda fell flat, what with all the highlighting and stuff, makes it seem like a real shot. Unless you were talking about some of my "double talk?"

Farside, all that, and you still can't ask me a specific question. It's not even hard. Just...point at someone, and ask me how I feel about them and why, and I'll tell you.

-Cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:34 am

In post 560, farside22 wrote:That reminds me.

Sweet, so fuzzy is distancing themselves from us, and I'm trying to buddy with them against my other head, because we're scum partners who don't have daytalk and are thus uncoordinated?

-Cerb
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 561, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 559, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

Agreed. I think Drixx was just trying to be funny, but...kinda fell flat, what with all the highlighting and stuff, makes it seem like a real shot. Unless you were talking about some of my "double talk?"

Farside, all that, and you still can't ask me a specific question. It's not even hard. Just...point at someone, and ask me how I feel about them and why, and I'll tell you.

-Cerb

How do you feel about cheet and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 562, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 560, farside22 wrote:That reminds me.

Sweet, so fuzzy is distancing themselves from us, and I'm trying to buddy with them against my other head, because we're scum partners who don't have daytalk and are thus uncoordinated?

-Cerb

I don't always make reads based on associations.
Especially larger games.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:37 am

One wonders how farside can possibly have figured out so many scum. Is farside the best player on mafia scum and nobody told us? I have yet to encounter anyone who is consistently capable of accurately reading people on day one.

That reminds me. Farside is scum too. (See, I can do it too!)

@TheFuzzylogic99 - The point was to point out that Farside is wasting a bunch of time saying things without any reasoning or basis for saying them, and it's just mucking up the thread. It's getting stale already. Also, in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, putting it in square brackets and coloring it made it a bit tongue in cheek. I assume you aren't familiar with online multiplayer games where various colors represent different quality levels for items and people can link said items in chat and they have square brackets to show that they are links? The translation for that was "Willing to buy Legendary Dayvig Kill..."

I suppose if I have to explain why it's meant to be funny ... it isn't.

Love, anyway,
Drixx
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am

here you go Varsoon

Why am I a scum read....oh wait I am Fuzzy I am almost always a scum read on day 1. Though I am really interested in what I said that pinged your scum bells/
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I'm just going to lurk now since someone is being a trollish ass to me and mocking me.

I'll be back after being prodded.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 am

The MMO I played was WOW but I gave that up bc I didn't want to waste money,,,,, The cost can add up

<3
You gotta post the stuff after the equal sign in the youtube link when using youtube tags~
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 pm

In post 563, farside22 wrote:
In post 561, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

How do you feel about cheet and why?

Upon skimming his ISO(I didn't actually read for context, I just read the actual posts) I like his content and play, and the open-mindedness in regards to what roles could actually be scum. Playstyle wise, 100% town, though his posts at points did make me glaze over and just not care what he had to say because of the inconsequential nature of them. That translate to a nulltown read on him, almost entirely based on playstyle. I don't think I see the same thing someone else did who said something about him looking for ways to not take a stance on things...I see a very similar thing to what I do, in the sense of being unwilling to make any hard pushes without anything beyond a gut read to back them up.

Now, you pointing me at him. That I really like too. Asking your scum read about your other scum read? I mean, if we're both your reads, it means we're both on the same team, and that's quality 2 for 1 information gaining there. You get to see what I said, and if it was negative and perhaps he came out to chat, you get to observe us interact. I like it. You've also earned yourself some nulltownness. Good job.

What changed between the list of scum you made earlier that didn't include fuzzy, and now, to make you suspicious of him at this point? And is Max still on your radar, or has he fallen off?

My apologies btw if I missed something vitally important from his ISO, I skimmed it 3 hours ago during my last break at work, and didn't feel like posting until I was at home and in front of a computer.

-Cerb
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

WHY THE FUCK HAVE NOBODY HELPED ME LYNCH FUCKING TITUS YET?

SEIROUSLY LIKE COME ONE I COME HOME FROM POKER TO FIND OUT THIS THREAD IS STILL FUCKING OPEN?
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 571, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:WHY THE FUCK HAVE NOBODY HELPED ME LYNCH FUCKING TITUS YET?

SEIROUSLY LIKE COME ONE I COME HOME FROM POKER TO FIND OUT THIS THREAD IS STILL FUCKING OPEN?

IKA relax
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 571, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:SEIROUSLY LIKE COME ONE I COME HOME FROM POKER TO FIND OUT THIS THREAD IS STILL FUCKING OPEN?

Did you win money?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 573, Fro99er wrote:
In post 571, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:SEIROUSLY LIKE COME ONE I COME HOME FROM POKER TO FIND OUT THIS THREAD IS STILL FUCKING OPEN?

Did you win money?

NO I GOT OUT ON A FLOP STIRGHT. GUY GOT FUCKIGN BOAT ON RIVER

AND I HAD 9-10-J-Q-K

ALSO GET IN HYDRA ASS

I hate when I get screwed on the river. I've learned to look out for flushes, because those used to sneak up on me.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”