Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Gorgon »

Yeah ckd ... figured as much. Just wanted to make sure.

I don't know what to make of these notes. One is unambiguous, the other is not. I'm also trying to figure out the nature of the role that's posting them. Is it allowed to say anything about a certain player? Does it have any other powers than to post notes? What's it basing the content of the notes on? Why does it say Adam is scum, but only tells us to "Be wary" of ckd?

I'm inclined to believe it's a scum role that's there to distract.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:46 am

Post by ryan »

Gorgan: Simenon in my opinion is scum (as I've stated above) Para feels scummy to me, I believe Thin Man to be town at this point.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:57 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ok, if you feel simenon is scum, what does that indicate about me (alignment wise)?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:59 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ok, if you feel simenon is scum, what does that indicate about me (alignment wise)?
I don't know if it indicates anything to be honest, I believe you to be town at the moment. I'm not sure what the "note" on either of you indicates, but I believe Simenon's actions show him to be scum. (hence my vote)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:02 am

fair enough...so your vote on him has nothing to do with the notes..got it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:06 am

Post by ryan »

My case on him does not include the note, no.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 am

Post by SirWario »

@SirWario - Do you have any thoughts other than your opinion as to what "Be wary" means?

Yes, I'm going to my top suspect from yesterday. Paradox was cleared because he unvoted Twomz. If you're town, why would you have yourself lynched instead of the player you thought was scum? You were the one pushing Twomz yesterday(its proven now that he's town). It seemed to me that your noble move was made by someone with nothing to lose in order to look better in the town's eyes.

Vote:Paradoxombie
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Simenon »

ryan wrote:My case on him does not include the note, no.
It does, however, involve everything I have answered already.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:34 am

Post by ryan »

Simenon wrote:
ryan wrote:My case on him does not include the note, no.
It does, however, involve everything I have answered already.
I didn't say you didn't answer it, I also didn't say it made you town in my eyes either.
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:06 am

Post by pdcakes »

ok i have caught up.

Initial thoughts:

About the notes: I dont like how CKD is dealing with the note on him. He knows what alignment he is, so he should know whether the first note is true or not.

I still dont like simenons vote on aimee, but he did provide a somewhat decent explanation for his actions and i can understand how some players would rather have a random lynch than a no lynch. Im still very suspicous of him though.

And i agree with wario about paradox. I believe every townie alive is important no matter what the situation is and para's willingness to have himself lynched instead of twomz, (who his vote was on) is really really suspicious in my eyes. And in the end he casted the tiebreaking(and in the end condemning vote on aimee).
Vote: Paradoxombie
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:14 am

Post by ryan »

pdcakes: Just something that's puzzling to me but isn't it possible both notes are fake? I'm not saying they are but both notes could be done for discussion and not have any real baring on the game BUT it also could be true that both notes are 100% true. Also one could be true and one false. I think we should keep a close eye on the notes BUT to base a vote or lynch squarely on them would be silly (not saying you are just a statement)
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:16 am

Post by pdcakes »

i agree with you that the notes could be a trick, but i didnt like how CKD responded to the one that said to be wary of him
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:23 am

Post by ryan »

Oh I agree that CKD's defense seems a little off to say the least. Why he wouldn't hop up and down saying he's town (if he's town) is a little strange. He seems to be making this conversation a little more than necessary about himself. Who do you believe Para's scum partners are?
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Gorgon »

pdcakes wrote:And i agree with wario about paradox. I believe every townie alive is important no matter what the situation is and para's willingness to have himself lynched instead of twomz, (who his vote was on) is really really suspicious in my eyes. And in the end he casted the tiebreaking(and in the end condemning vote on aimee).
Wait whut?

You're saying because Para wanted to get himself lynched over Twomz, that makes him scummy? I don't get it.

I agree with the last part though. Anyone who went for the Aimee wagon is suspect in my eyes.

ryan is actually looking better than he did yesterday so far, though ... need to reread the day to form better opinions though.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by SirWario »

Why Para want to get himself lynched over the person who he suspected all day yesterday? I felt his move was just a ruse to look pro-town. He had nothing to lose because he was already on the chopping block so he went for the whole martyr image. Thats at least why I'm suspicious of him.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Okay, that actually makes sense. The way pdcakes phrased it, it looked like he was saying that because Para cared more for Twomz's life than his own, that made him scummy. I can see it as a move to appear townish though.

I was suspicious of Para yesterday, and it looks like he's a good candidate today as well.

Vote: Paradoxombie

That's three votes, with six to lynch, right? I recommend no further votes on him till he shows his face.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:59 pm

ryan wrote:Oh I agree that CKD's defense seems a little off to say the least. Why he wouldn't hop up and down saying he's town (if he's town) is a little strange. He seems to be making this conversation a little more than necessary about himself. Who do you believe Para's scum partners are?
well, I dont understand the note...if the note came out and said, CKD is scum"..I WOULD jump up and down..but it doesnt..it says "be wary"....I dont understand what that means...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:11 pm

Giving these notes some thought, I think the notes are correct (which means "be wary" of me, I guess).

I think we need to lynch Simenon tonight. I think it is time to test the truth of these notes! I understand that if he comes up scum, I am prime a lynching target Day 3, but I am willingly to take the chance.

vote Simenon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

But we have already established that "be wary" carries with it negative connotation. If it said watch CKD or something different, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But it said be wary, and if you are willing to believe that adam/simenon is scum, then are you admitting to us to be wary of you?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:27 pm

well, there is really only one way to see what it means....I think we need to lynch simenon..if he comes up scum, we can have the "be wary" conversation day 3.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:56 pm

Post by pdcakes »

CKD are you kidding me? You think the notes are true and we need to be wary of you? did you just admit to being scum? you know what, CKD's behavior is causing alarms to go off in my brain.

Unvote, vote Curiouskarmadog
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:32 am

Post by SirWario »

I definitely don't think we should lynch someone only to find out the validity of the note. Keep it in mind, but use someone's behaviour to vote for them instead.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:18 am

Post by ryan »

Mod: Vote Count Please
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:12 am

pdcakes wrote:CKD are you kidding me? You think the notes are true and we need to be wary of you? did you just admit to being scum? you know what, CKD's behavior is causing alarms to go off in my brain.

Unvote, vote Curiouskarmadog
Well you need to get your alarm system checked....why are you voting me and not Simenon? I am tell you that the notes ARE correct...my note does not say I am scum, it says "be wary" of me..there is a difference...if I was scum, I believe the note would say I was scum (because they have the ability to do so)....

(WIFOM moment here, but think it out)..if I was scum and I knew the notes to be correct, why would I be bringing so much attention to myself? If I was scum and I knew the notes to be incorrect (meaning Simenon is town) and you guys hung him today, then you guys would lynch me Day 3..both scenerios I would be playing very stupid scum...WE need to lynch Simenon today!!!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:44 am

Post by pdcakes »

CKD i dont trust you. And you are advocating a lynch on simenon based solely on the note. I do not like that reasoning. Maybe this is what we were supposed to be wary about (thats reaching a little but whatever :P ) It seems to me that you have some hidden agenda here. Maybe if you explained why we should be wary of you (if the notes are in fact true) then i might believe you about simenon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”