Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

The Walking Dead mafia will be a 23 player large theme game coming to the large theme queue either late June or early August, and will feature a special, unique, and interactive mechanic devised by myself and my reviewers.

Note: This game is NOT a cult game. Cults of all kinds as well as Jesters and Lynchers will not be present.

Walking Dead Mechanic
The Zombie Horde:
In a world devastated by a virus that turns humans into the driven mad undead, hordes roam the countries killing what remains of humanity. They drive survivors from their homes and kill them in the process. In this game, the Zombie Horde will be a global entity that is not controlled by any faction or individual player. Every night, the zombie horde will roam the night and attempt to kill a player or player(s), chosen at random, this can range between nobody and up to 1 or 2 players. Of course, this mechanic is not directed by any player and does not have a wincon of its own.

Players in the game will be vulnerable to the horde for the majority of the game, but every player will contain the below ability:
Hide:
You have the ability to momentarily mask yourself from danger by hiding and concealing yourself. During the night, you can decide to hide and become immune to the zombie horde for the duration of that night. Of course, the amount of hiding spots are limited and resources are scarce, therefore you only have the means to hide
times during game. In addition, you will not be able to use any other ability you might have while in hiding for that night.

However:
There is more than meets the eye. Zombies are easily fooled, tricked, or manipulated due to their lack of intelligence, and there may or may not be external factors that can change the outcome of the mechanic. These factors may or may not come from certain players that will have special, unique, and new roles that will specifically interact with the mechanic to try and use it to their advantage. A mechanic that may look random may not be so random after all.

This game is devoid of all that is bastard, and will contain flavour from the TV series up to the end of Season 3, beware of possible spoilers. Flavour will not be quite as long as I have made it in my previous games.

Due to the size of the game, and the unique mechanic, I will require a player to have completed 2 games on-site to be eligible to play.

There are 0 Pre-/ins as of this post, so PM me if you are interested in a early spot.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

2 games to be run in the same theme.

Name: DC vs Marvel - Infinity Crisis

Players: 13 player mini theme & 21 player large theme Both closed draft.

Story: Marvel and DC Universe's collide and Superheroes meet in an explosive encounter. New alliances are formed and new enemies created. No one is safe, and no one knows who to trust. But you need to work out soon who to trust before evil consumes the universe.

Pre-in slots: 5 for Mini theme. 10 for Large theme.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Mafia of the Emblem

My next
Mini Theme
is going to be a
UPick
around the Fire Emblem universe!*
This time with fewer ominous blue numbers than the last Fire Emblem game!**
You can choose any character you want from any game in the series!***
If you're not familiar with the series, you can just give me some idea of what kind of character you want and I'll work from there!****

Pre-/ins are still available!*****
Join in and you'll be playing with the likes of:******
-Syryana
-Natirasha
-Tierce
-um... probably some people who got left behind when my computer bought the farm - please PM me :cry:

The possibilities are limitless!********
Spoiler: Sweet myrmidon
Spoiler: POWERFUL WIZARD
Spoiler: Crushing cavalry
Spoiler: Thug tank
Spoiler: FREAKING DRAGONS MAN
Spoiler: Boring-Ass Vanilla Cat

Hype hype hype join join join. Inquire with me for more hype and more join! :D

*I've never run a UPick before, so it's my new mechanic of the game.*********
**This statement is a forecast, not a condition of setup design. In the event that ominous blue numbers show up in vote counts, for the love of Yune
do something
this time.
***You will need to send in three characters in order of preference. At most one person will not get any of their picks. Stuff like Tear Ring Saga is out, because while I'm obsessive I'm not a hipster.
****And you will like it. Before saying "I'm not suggesting abilities, but I want whoever's most likely to be a Bulletproof Reviver Cop", don't forget the mod can be just as saucy as you.
*****As of publication time. The limit is six total.
******Well, if you don't have three games completed onsite or my okay, you sure won't be playing.
*******The possibilities are actually at the extent of canon. But it's a densely populated canon. I can probably find something you like.
********Due to this I may ditch the UPick idea and run an EwPick (in which you technically get what you asked for but your role is horribly lame), a GruPick (in which I make all of you neon yellow things that serve no purpose but fill a lot of screen time), a ViPick (where I disregard all of your input and do whatever I want), a DietMountainDüPick (in which roles can use three actions on Night 1 before falling into a sugar-induced coma), or possibly even a ShmuPick (in which I outsource the whole game creation idea to someone else).
Last edited by Vi on Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 am

Post by IceGuy »

Pick Your Partners

In this game, you can actually pick whom you're on a team with. You give me a list sorted by preference and I'll choose an assignment of the players to the teams so that as many preferences as possible are met.

The setup itself is an open setup, similar to Jungle Republic:
3 Mafia Goons (without kill, with daytalk)
2 Werewolves (with kill and daytalk)
2 Masons
6 VTs

A word of warning: This game should be considered
highly experimental

/pre-in now by PMing me!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

A couple of pre-in slots for this have opened up, so feel free to pre-in now if you like ASOIAF! :)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by N »

Notice:

N Nation has noted the noxious nature of numerous nobles. N Nation needs to nip this nastiness now.
iNvest in some iNitiative to eNd this before aNyone is eNdangered!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Nexus »

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Having just barely survived his first year at Hogwarts, Harry Potter returns for a second year. In a flying car. It's even less straightforward than his first year! Basilisks, chambers, ghosts, friends, lovers, AND MAGIC.

Players: 13
Pre-ins left: 2
No cults. No bastard modding. No jesters.
I will be selective in who I let in. If you have ever flaked from one of my games, or I just plain don't like you, you're not getting in. No hydras or anonymous alts.]
Last edited by Nexus on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Big Brother: Head of Household Mafia!

Welcome once again to the Big Brother household, where anything can happen! This time we have a new twist for finding the Head of Household, as that power will be...in your hands, players. Yes, YOU will decide who becomes the new Head of Household each week, and that person will choose two of you to be put on the chopping block.
Be aware, though, that there is a special ability in the hands of one of the players, one that could certainly sway the minds of the others to who might be chosen for that coveted title.

So, can you play the game?

Players: 14
Pre-ins: 0
There is nothing bastard in this game (cults, jesters, etc.).

Also, I will accept up to 3 hydras, and all hydras and alts MUST disclose to me their heads or original accounts.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Zaicon »

That's right, I'm going to attempt a forum version of the Marathon game Lucid Dreamers Mafia.

Instead of normal, assigned night actions, you get to choose what you want to do during the night.

Instead a bunch of rules about what's not allowed, the mechanics are as follows:
  • The game will be a night start.
  • You will send me a list of three dreams.
  • I will comment on each one (with regards to whether or not I accept it and any other notes about that dream), and send it back to you.
  • You will then choose which one you prefer to implement.
  • Dreams must be in "dream format", which means "
    I become a dayvig
    " is not allowed. However, "
    I dream that when I wake up, I will have a gun
    " is allowed.
  • All dreams will be subject to my interpretation. For example, the gun in the last dream probably won't be a killing gun; it would probably just be a paintball gun that causes the target to only post in a certain color. Or maybe the gun
    would
    shoot a bullet and it would force the target to dream of being healed the next night (aka an effective roleblock).
  • The Mafia ("Nightmares") will have a factional nightkill (not effective on Night 0).
Some basic Lucid Dreamer rules are still in effect, such as no linking players ("
I dream that if Player X dies, Player Y commits suicide
"), no mass-actions ("
I dream that everyone else is unable to dream tonight
"), and the mod (me) will
not
lie in any vote counts/player flips/etc. Also, the more creative your dream is, the more powerful I will allow your dream to be.

This is an upcoming 13p Mini Theme game. Note that balance in night actions is not guaranteed and this entire setup is un-reviewed and completely experimental. I will take up to 6 pre-/ins and no hydras will be allowed.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Marriage mechanic.

Children will be produced.

23 players... at first.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

Antihero Mafia

ImageImageImage

ANTIHERO
(n.) : a protagonist or notable figure who is conspicuously lacking in heroic qualities

This game is themed around the Anti-hero archetype. This game will feature Anti-heroes from literature, movies, television, and comics (and may or may not contain any of the three characters pictured above).

This is a 13 player mini theme. No jesters, cults, or any other bastard mod stuff, though. I'll be accepting 6 pre-/ins.

EDIT:

1/6 pre-/in slots filled
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 557, Voidedmafia wrote:

Big Brother: Head of Household Mafia!

Welcome once again to the Big Brother household, where anything can happen! This time we have a new twist for finding the Head of Household, as that power will be...in your hands, players. Yes, YOU will decide who becomes the new Head of Household each week, and that person will choose two of you to be put on the chopping block.
Be aware, though, that there is a special ability in the hands of one of the players, one that could certainly sway the minds of the others to who might be chosen for that coveted title.

So, can you play the game?

Players: 14
Pre-ins: 0
There is nothing bastard in this game (cults, jesters, etc.).

Also, I will accept up to 3 hydras, and all hydras and alts MUST disclose to me their heads or original accounts.
PS: PM me to /pre-in, obviously.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 561, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 557, Voidedmafia wrote: Pre-ins: 0
PS: PM me to /pre-in, obviously.
*Cough*
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Kdub »

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Mafia

21-player large theme

Mod:
Kdub
Reviewers:
Amrun, Antihero

Coming soon to the large theme queue. There will be some unique mechanics, but nothing too crazy. I am going to require that players have at least one theme game or one large game of on-site experience, although exceptions can be made. Hydras are tentatively allowed, unless there is sufficient opposition by other potential players or at my discretion.

Pre-ins are being accepted via PM.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:41 am

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

A Murder in Murderville

SalmonellaDreams wrote:It was a pleasant day in Murderville (Population 12). The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everything was right in the world. Everyone, all twelve people, were out in the park enjoying the nice weather. The day just couldn’t get better, when...

“Someone’s been murdered!”

Everyone rushed over to see what’s happened. Laying on a bench, in the middle of the park, was John Smith, with a bullet wound in his chest.

Group hysteria set in immediately.

“Who could’ve done this?”

“I think I’m going to be sick!”

“Murderville is such a good neighborhood! How could this happen?”

The population was down by eight percent that day, and the tension in the town was at an all time high. Perhaps they should’ve had a police force. Never the less, some sweet, sweet, justice was about to go down. The town set up the old hangin’ tree (it was a darker time), and put up some rope. It’s time for Murderville (Population 11) to put matters into their own hands.
This'll be my first game. It needs eleven players, and it's a Mini Normal. If you want to pre-in, shoot me a PM. I'll be up next in the queue.

Hydras will be allowed. It's been reviewed for both normalcy and balance.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Shamrock »

Hip-Hop Mafia

(or Hip-Hopfia, if you will -- and I hope you will)

"You movin' backwards if you suggest that you sleep with a Tec
Go buy a chopper and keep a Doctor on PM, I guess."

--Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d. City*

"If I wasn't in the rap game, I'd probably have a key knee-deep in the scum game."

--The Notorious B.I.G. - Things Done Changed*

A 13-player Mini Theme, modded by Shamrock, coming to the Mini Theme queue real soon!
Featuring:
  • Memorable hip-hop songs with every vote count!
  • A ruleset derived from the 10 Crack Commandments!
  • An iced-out setup reviewed by Faraday!
  • Your favorite rapper! (Maybe!)
  • More swag than you can handle!
No thematic knowledge is necessary - your role PM will explain who you are and what your deal is.

Pre-ins are available via PM!

* A word or two might have been changed in these quotes.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by N »

quadz08 wrote:N's game will be N-ticing, N-thralling, and N-credibly N-tertaining! I guar-N-tee it!
Faraday wrote:Also fucking join it or you're lame.
N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake

17 player large theme using non-normal roles.

I promise no shitty jokes!

Pre-/in:
  • Nachomamma8
  • dopog
Last edited by N on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

We the Purple Mafia, coming to a mini theme que in the distant future.accepting pre-ins! 2/6 Pre-in slots are available
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Antihero »

Coming up in the Micro Queue...

The Cell

Help! Invaders are threatening your cell! Take control of a eukaryotic cell and see if you have what it takes to survive in the harsh world of microbiology.

A basic knowledge of cell biology/microbiology will help you appreciate the flavor but is not necessary to play the game. There is 1 Serial Killer, 2 Mafia, and 6 Town players. The mafia may or may not have a factional kill and/or power roles. One completed on-site game is a pre-requisite. Limit of one hydra. Accepting 4 pre-/ins

1/4 pre-/in slots filled

Reviewed by serrapaladin
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Kdub »

Posting this for ArcAngel9 who is serving a temp ban. Please direct all pre-ins and inquiries to ArcAngel9, not myself.
ArcAngel9 wrote:
During the World War II (between 1939 to 1945), Germans threatened the British mainland. The British have declared a war against Germany in 1939. The British government has announced an immediate evacuation of city London. Mr and Mrs Pevensie had no choice except to send away their four children Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie away to a country side until the war season is over. Professor Digory Kirke has given shelter to the Pevensie kids until their parents can afford to take them back to London. The professor has left these children under his housekeeper's custody and her name is Mrs Macready.

Macready has never been a fan of children so she never liked the Pevensies. She restricts them in many things, she has cut down their playing hours to 30 minutes and the only thing they get to do is sit in a corridor and talk to each other. Despite the Macready’s restrictions, the Pevensie children are curious to explore professor’s villa and end up in a hidden corridor that has a huge wardrobe.

It’s a talking wardrobe, the wardrobe promises the Pevensie children that it can take them into place where they can live their life happily in riches and they can play there as much as they want and they will be treated there as kings and queens. The Pevensie children couldn’t deny an offer like that and they walk into the wardrobe…

Want to know what happened with the Pevensie children??? Then get yourself into the wardrobe to find out… you could be one of them and much more..

We present you the best of the best from “The Chronicles of Narnia series” – “ The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Mafia”

COMING VERY SOON

Game Series:
The Chronicles of Narnia Series
Game Name:
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Game Type:
Mini Theme
Number of players:
Mechanic:
No Bastard, Normal Setup
Flavor:
Characters taken from Movies and Books but the story related into this game is fictional
Moderator:
ArcAngel9
Back-up Mod:
Kdub
Reviewed by: Kdub and Chkflip

PRE-IN Yourself, Hydras are allowed, PM Mod directly
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Venrob »

VENROB'S EPICMAFIA ADVENTURE 2!

It will be almost the same as the first one, with the setup only slightly modified (epicmafia just added a ton of new roles to add to the mix).
13 players, will accept up to 6 pre-ins.

Epicmafia lets you buy stuff for 'tokens'. Why not add that? I did! You can spend tokens to change game mechanics, buy features for yourself, and more!

Spoiler: Some features buyable with tokens:
'Whisper' mechanic from epicmafia- PM me another player's name and a message, I PM it to them. There is a
5%
* chance the whispr will be overheard, and if it is overheard it will be overheard by the ENTIRE TOWN. So be careful what you say!

Daystart! Game is normally nightstart. Before night 1 there is a token phase where you spend your tokens. You do not need to spend your tokens during the token phase, though in specific Daystart cannot be bought after the token phase.

'Sunset' mechanic. For
1 hour
* after the hammering vote, you may change your votes. This goes up to allowing you to un-hammer someone, saving them from lynch.

Role Change!
You may opt to change your role ONCE. Your role will be re-randomized at the end of token phase. This may not be bought after token phase.

Colortext! Color text is not going to be allowed in the game unless bought with tokens. Even after buying, you may not use #0000CC or similar colors (as that is my mod color). This is made to simulate epicmafia.

Alt Posting! You may post with any/all of your alts, given that you send me the names of the alt's you will be using. You may add alts to the allowed list at any time. (This will need to be cleared with the listmod, and if is not will not happen.)

Finally
*-
Custom death message! You may choose what message will display upon your death, up to and including game relevant information. You can put game relevant information in your will though, so this is mostly flavor.

*Not set in stone!

New epicmafia roles will be possible!

Pre-in now!
---Mini-theme---

Pre in count:
1. JasonWazza
Last edited by Venrob on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back!
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Inb4 ^ same player list as before

*runs*
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Venrob »

Also upcoming!
Micro 9 player... Town of Post Restrictions!
Spoiler: Attempt at posting this in a restriction
2 Mafia. Do not know about the role of the only mechanics for your article. 1 Do not post limit of 3 players. Ongoing 1 day or at the end of the three choices. Switch people was limited. People no longer continues to limit cycle. Limit one considers a spoiler. Incredible these spoilers is backup site paste the translation is sent through a copy of the text +. Well, actually around the site when stabalizes. This is the Translationparty.com. Now, enjoy your're trying to read the spoiler above! Ago you can add General 4-bit. According to the non-limit mechanic mechanical one more thing. It is primary.

There are 2 mafioso. You know nothing else about the roles. There is a mechanic involving post restrictions.... 1 to 3 players will not have post restrictions. They pick 3 people each day, at any time during or FORCED at the end of each day. They will switch their lack of restriction for that person's restriction. The cycle continues for the people who no longer have a restriction. One restriction that I have considered is in the spoiler above. The spoiler above, believe it or not, is a copy+paste of this text sent through a translation site. And back. Well, there is actually a site that sends it back and forth for you until it stabalizes. This is Translationparty.com. Now, enjoy attempting to read the above spoiler! Up to 4 pre-ins being accepted. Mostly normal roles. MOSTLY. Other than the Post Restriction mechanic, there is 1 other HIDDEN mechanic.

Yes the above paragraph and the spoiler are the exact same thing. The site translates english to japanese, back, again to japanese, and back and forth until it reaches equalibrium. The paragraph above could not reach equalibrium, so i took the most readable one.

Now join, and enjoy slightly less mad madness!

In the displayed post restriction, 'I think venrob is mafia' comes out as 'consider the venrob mafia'. You can get the meaning. From what i can tell, running a vote through doesnt change it. Much. VOTE: Venrob comes out as Poll:Venrob.

There may be a mechanic aside from the mentioned ones added in later if it seems like it won't mess up the balance.
I'm back!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

ArcAngels Less Pressure

This Game is already in sign up's.

A 5P MICRO Game.

Game Name:
ArcAngel's Less Pressure
Type:
Open
Setup:
(modified from orginal 8P less pressure)
2 Mafia Goons
2 Vanilla Townies
1 Innocent Child

Mechanic:

Night Less
Mafia have daytalk
Innocent child announced at the begining of the game
Day 1 lynches are vengeful
a) If town gets lynched on Day1, Town gets vengefull kill
b) If mafia gets lynched on Day1, Mafia gets vengefull kill
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Mafia: Game of Things

Do you like...

Making stuff up?
Figuring out who said what?
Earning Power roles througout the game?
Playing Mafia?
Any of my previous games?

Then you should...

Mafia: Game of Things
- The game where the phrase are made up and the points do matter

Pretty much, a suggestion will presented each night (starting at Night 0). Players send in their answer to the suggestion. At the start of the day phase, everyone's answers are posted (though not who said them). Players can guess who said what. If you guess correctly, that player will earn 1 point. Points can be redeemed (only during that night phase) for a 1-shot power role that is pre-determined based off of points. Anyone can recieve these points.

So, are you /in?

Return to “Queue”