Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Sajin »

And yet you were holding up your whole list of scum because of one person's lurkiness. That is still fence sitting.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

UNVOTE

I thought it was really off that Konowa would get a guilty on a VT, although, he could have technically also been non-sane. Although, he is now mod-confirmed investigative role (most likely cop at this point...) and certainly town.

I find Sajin to be town right now. I was suspicious of the possibility of outing masons, but ryan making the notion that Sajin was town from the QT makes it sound particularly interesting. Thus, I find ryan suspicious now, especially for not hesitating to say that you were unconfirmed and for a rather strange time to claim as well.
FOS:Ryan

I'm not a huge fan of MME's play today. Definitely sounded like a desperate scum ploy to take advantage of a mod error.

I want to hear some from the underspoken Pim/Ani as well.

For now,
VOTE:MME
as I find him scummiest.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:And yet you were holding up your whole list of scum because of one person's lurkiness. That is still fence sitting.
There are three people left, right? With one scum in them, I think it's necessary to hear animorph before saying whether or not he's scum.
rbt wrote:I'm not a huge fan of MME's play today. Definitely sounded like a desperate scum ploy to take advantage of a mod error.
Again. Point out how, please. Explain to me exactly what the ploy in that post was. To get a mislynch out of a faulty investigation (which we were unaware of at the time)? Would that not have been the fault of the faulty investigation and not me exploring options why you could flip town?

In fact, if you did flip town after lynch, my bus driver option was the most likely and then the bd only needed to claim his switchees to win the game. I don't see how this is a scum ploy really as I don't think that scum would instantly think the mod's been wrong, especially not since dram himself was implying bd or town rb.
rbt wrote:I was suspicious of the possibility of outing masons, but ryan making the notion that Sajin was town from the QT makes it sound particularly interesting.
Reread. They're neighbours and ryan said no such thing. Sajin said that about ryan.
Eek
!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Sajin »

Well if you consider the possibility (rather the likelyhood) of RBT being a godfather there is 5 technically. 4 after we each eliminate ourselves. So factoring post history I would put RBT and Pim/animorpherv at the bottom of the list.

I would like to hear konowas comments on the matter.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hello. I'm going to reread the last 10 pages, and get a good feel for where we are in this game.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Sajin »

And here I thought that slot had a post restriction to never post. Sheesh :P
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

My Milked Eek wrote:You cannot really push a sanity issue on Konowa, he got an innocent result on Scot N1 iirc.

There are only two options if you flip vanilla:
- bus driver, who should simply claim for victory
- you're a miller

From what I've read and heard, millers are usually told they're millers and you already claimed vanilla, so I don't think you're a miller. In the case of a bus driver, the bus driver should just claim so we can win this game.

Let's see who could be a bus driver:
My Milked Eek
ryan2754
Riceballtail
Konowa

Animorpherv1
Sajin

So, I'd like ani to either claim if he's a bus driver or just hammer you, rbt, and get this over with.
Responding to this post:

I'm a survivor. As long as I make it to endgame, I win.

Also, now that I claimed that, watch me get lynvhed.

Let me finish reading pg 2-23, and I'll put down more.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

20-23

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Konowa »

Scum is either ryan or Sajin.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Yeah, sorry for not doing the posting jive. Sims 3 is addictive.

Anyways, reads, with a little bit of what happened past few days, HERE WE GO:

charter lynch - definatley deserved it. I would've hopped on this if if I was around.

Dev lynch - also deserved it. Frequent lurking, and nothing very good to come from.

dramonic lynch - SURPRISE! I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, he was somewhat scummy. On the other, I did belive him more than Sajin, if that makes any sense. Vote here prob. would have been on dramonic.

LIVING PLAYERS:

My Milked Eek - Slightly town vibe in my opinion. Seems to have a good record in this game, at least.
ryan2754 - Well, I'm going to have to say I'd like to see more posts FROM ryan before I can make any decision. Mason/neibours claim, is something to look into, in my opinion.
Riceballtail - Very slight town vibe here. I think RBT is play somewhat cautiously.
Konowa - UNCC'ed cop. Obv town anyways, even if he wasn't.
Animorpherv1 - 3rd party. Also, DON'T KILL ME PL0X! (Watch me get lynched now :? )
Sajin - Town vibe here.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP, again:

Scum in my opinion are RBT or ryan.

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Sajin »

Konowa wrote:Scum is either ryan or Sajin.
Why would you not consider the possibility of a godfather?
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

I think Sajin's attack on MME is misguided. I think he is grasping for straws and clearly seems to be misinterpreting a lot.

However, I will say I didn't continually like MME's question responses post after post. Seems very weird.

So why is everyone seeming to discredit RBT being a Godfather? I don't like to speculate much, but that is still a possibility, especially with having a mafia goon and RB on his scum team.

However, given what has transpired, Ani and MME are the only unclaimed.
No double NKs seems Vig/SK is not in this game, and thus, the ability to be immune from NK's seems very, well, odd.

Thus, I would say for now that PBT is more likely VT than scum.
Riceballtail wrote: I thought it was really off that Konowa would get a guilty on a VT, although, he could have technically also been non-sane.
Ummm, what? We have already established long ago that he is sane.
Riceballtail wrote: I find Sajin to be town right now. I was suspicious of the possibility of outing masons, but ryan making the notion that Sajin was town from the QT makes it sound particularly interesting. Thus, I find ryan suspicious now, especially for not hesitating to say that you were unconfirmed and for a rather strange time to claim as well.
1.) I never made the notion of Sajin was town from my QT. It was actually the other way around.
2.) Not hesitating to say that he was unconfirmed? THAT IS A NECESSARY detail that the town needs to know. Not hesitating? I added it as part of my post because I claimed mason. My alignment is with the town, and the role PM says that my partner's alignment is unconfirmed. Thus, it's a necessary detail.
3.) I explained to Sajin why I claimed. I felt like it, and also it seemed like the right time, seeing as we are down to one scum. Eliminating players from the pool of suspicious players at this point is a GOOD idea.

Also, RBT, what is suspicious about MME's recent play?

Great, we have a survivor. Thus, does this mean that town loses if he survives? Or is he neutral party and just needs to survive. (Now to think of it, MME is only unclaimed individual).
Konowa wrote:Scum is either ryan or Sajin.
So you don't think RBT is Godfather? Why can't it be MME?

So Ani, the only non-town vibe you are getting from remaining non-neutral players is me?
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Sajin »

By godfather I just meant investigation immune. I am not sure why immunity to nightkills was brought up.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Konowa »

Regarding ani's claim: As long as he makes it to endgame, he fulfills his win condition. Be it with town or mafia.

Adding RBT as a possible godfather this is how I think we should go about this. Might I mention I loathe godfather wifom discussion.

1) Lynch RBT.
2) RBT flips scum, we win. RBT flips town, I will investigate one of ryan or Sajin.
3) I get a guilty we lynch and win. I get an innocent we lynch the other.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

On re-read, I checked to look at posts of all currently alive players and both dead mafia players to see if there is any distancing, buddying, etc. going on.

Snake/RBT, in post 76, seems to be tunnelling on Charter.

Snake/RBT, in post 85, gets on dramonic for calling people out when he himself didn;'t have his vote changed from RVS.

Sajin, in post 112, sticks with Dev case/vote and thinks SC not scummy.

Dev, in post 115, buddies heavily with Sajin's opinion on town and scum wagons.

Sajin, in post 150, says SC actively scumhunting, and asks for dram's suspects.

Ryan, in post 183, votes dramonic for SB's reasoning, and found dev scummy.

Ryan, in post 213, votes devestation.

Looking back, Charter was right about Dev and Dramonic. Damn he's good.

Dramonic, in post 274, calls out Sajin for his "I might be cop, I may not be" phrase.

I agree we can't take any large measures until we get a post or few from Ani. Especially since his predecessor kept a random vote on me when Charter was lynched.

Sajin, in post 345, calls out SB for maybe hinting he knows CHarter is town.

MME, in post 397, votes dev AND FOS dramonic. However a few posts later it seems he releases some of his attack on dram, and sort of seems to let it slide.

RBT, in post 408, finds Konowa's claim much better then Dev's, but is afraid to vote in case of self-hammer.

MME, in post 414, attacks Dev hardcore.

Sajin, in post 418, thinks that Dev is telling the truth.

Riceballtail wrote:I only know my own role, and while I'm fairly certain (especially with a self-vote like that) that Dev is fakeclaiming scum, I have to question things I don't know for certain.

If Dev flips vanilla, then he deserves the lynch anyway for being anti-town and rolefishing. I would hope that, should this extremely rare scenario happen, that a vig would be smart enough to not kill you.
This post catches my eye. He is considering the possibility of Dev claiming vanilla, and feserving a lynch. Seems fairly obvious, and not even worth discussing, and seems to be acting as though he is part of the discussion.

RBT, in post 434, hammers Dev because "game won't carry on," yet earlier wanting it to carry on.

Sajin, in post 449, votes dramonic based on voting patterns.

Dram, in post 450, actually votes Sajin (OMGUS).

RBT, in post 462, considers voting dramonic for lynch, but doesn't.

RBT, in post 471, not completely convinced about dram's faking it.

RBT, in post 493, finally votes dramonic.

Sajin, in post 494, calls the Die Scum Die comment of RBT a distancing effect.

The way MME analyzed the situation with RBT and being guilty (when he actually wasn't) it interesting. It's getting town vibes, as he votes after investigation but then unvotes.

Sajin, in 519, calls MME's post incriminating.

Sajin, in 523, votes MME.

I will say the recent debate between MME or Sajin thinks that one of them might be the final scum. However, I see it more likely as MME than Sajin.
With all this said, I don't think Sajin is scum. His attack early in D3 on dram seems good with no ill intentions.

Thus, it's between MME, Ani, and RBT. Ani hasn't said much. RBT delayed voting as long as possible on dram. And ani claimed survivor. Seems legit.
Sajin wrote:By godfather I just meant investigation immune. I am not sure why immunity to nightkills was brought up.
Oh, I see. I was always under the impression that Godfather's were NK immune as well. Well, in that case, it's still a decent possibility.
Konowa wrote:Regarding ani's claim: As long as he makes it to endgame, he fulfills his win condition. Be it with town or mafia.

Adding RBT as a possible godfather this is how I think we should go about this. Might I mention I loathe godfather wifom discussion.

1) Lynch RBT.
2) RBT flips scum, we win. RBT flips town, I will investigate one of ryan or Sajin.
3) I get a guilty we lynch and win. I get an innocent we lynch the other.
Why are you discrediting the possibility of MME being scum?
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Konowa »

I am assuming that there is a doctor. I am also assuming that you [ryan] nor Sajin is the doctor.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Sajin »

Disclaimer- not alluding to any role I may or may not have.

Bad assumption on both counts in a generic sense.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Konowa »

Okay. This is why godfather wifom hurts my head. Give me a few to get some thoughts together.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Sajin »

Well I am known for using mod flavor to break games. (See Majora's Mask large theme, and to a lesser degree WoT large theme, I know you read some of that konowa)
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
StrangerCoug had a feeling his time was coming. He had been a vocal voice for the town, and as such knew he was a target. This night, his worst fears were about to come true. A mafia agent found the location of his house, and asked for him to come out. As a matter of honor, StrangerCoug did not resist. He did not get a chance to look at the face of his assasin, as he pulled the trigger and shot him dead. As the town mourned the loss of another townie, they prepared for the task of lynching their third straight mafioso.

StrangerCoug, a
vanilla townie
, was killed night 3.

It is now Day 4. With 6 alive, it requires 4 to lynch. The deadline is August 29th at 12 PM GST.
"Town prepared for the task of lynching their third straight mafioso"

2 days before I FOSed dramonic before devestation was lynched. Then yesterday we lynched dramonic and I fosed RBT before the flip. All signs pointed to the fact that we would of lynched RBT today except for the investigation change. This change happened right after RBT posted:
Riceballtail wrote:How do you explain getting a guilty on a vanilla Konowa?
RBT was upset that a guilty was acquired. Assuming a complaint to the mod, that was why the investigation was changed. She questioned konowa, not the existence of any other role (like a framer) most likely figuring konowa was lying about his true target for added pressure (and had an innocent elsewhere).

2 posts later the mod says revised investigations have been sent out. Without the investigation, RBT seems the scummiest of us all. Vote/fos/accusation pattern fits all the scum before.

So I would perfer a lynch on RBT.

The other possible suspect is ryan. But my case on that is much weaker. Its mostly WIFOM relating to nightkills and why they were possibly chosen. But he typed up great arguments on devestation day 1. I still have a town read on him.

Oh and we should not forget the claimed survivor. With 6 up, if we ML that leaves (likely) 4 tomorrow where he forces nl so the scum does not kill him. Thats if he is not the scum himself.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Sajin »

So, my list currently looks like this:

Sajin
Konowa
Eek
Ryan
RBT
Animorpherv

Animorpherv is lower than RBT because of the survivor claim.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

With animorph having posted and without further ado:
(ironically I got a 15 minute phone call after typing that line...)

>> Animorph

I believe your claim. One of the big indicators that you're telling the truth, imo, is the behavior of the players before you. I can perfectly understand Regfan and Pim not knowing how to tackle the role and as such flaked.

I don't think that it is you that we'd need to inspect right now as lynching you at this stage of the game is pointless, I understand that if you're alive at the end, the faction that remains with you wins as well, right? If so, then you're not a threat to my win condition at all and lynching you would not advance it in any way.

I might even go as far as saying that people arguing your survivor claim aren't playing protown at all.

>> Konowa

Only one question;
Did you get a result during N1? I read that you didn't, but I want to be sure. not that it will matter much anyways.

>> RBT

A bit bland. Most interesting post, imo, is:
RBT #495 wrote:
Sajin wrote:I like the "die scum die" comment for an extra distancing attempt. Nice touch.
Gotta keep trying to tie me down to him? That way when your scumbuddy dies, you can push me tomorrow?
I'm not sure if I see distancing going on as at that point is was obvious dramonic was scum, but the interesting part of this interaction is how rbt answers the distancing accusation with a big "no u".

As for the godfather accusations, I'm not sure if I see godfather like behavior when reading rbt. But I do know I don't like how rbt jumped on me after sajin did with the words:
"
I'm not a huge fan of MME's play today. Definitely sounded like a desperate scum ploy to take advantage of a mod error.
"

The first part is as vague as can be and the second part is completely off. The "ploy" in that post was an autowin "ploy" for the town, bearing the context in mind (cf. the faulty investigation and bus driver implications of dram D3). This reeks a lot of trying to push a wagon.

>> Sajin

I'm not liking how you're trying to discredit both rbt and animorph with nearly every chance you get. I can understand you do not believe animorph's claim, but you claim that rbt is the godfather, yet provide no real reasons to back them up.

Besides, you use vague terms that leave a lot of wiggle room, such as "voting history" and "posting history". You tried to use them on me as well, entirely without reason to do so. I'd rather have you base your godfather claim with real reasons and examples and not with stuff like "well he could".

You're being a bit contradictive as well, let me clarify:
- "Town prepared for the task of lynching their third straight mafioso"

If you're trying to outwit the mod, at least deduct the correct conclusion:
There is no godfather.

I do not really understand why you would bring up that quote to "prove" that rbt is a godfather.

If you allow me to be suggestive, I'd say you're doing this out of fear. Fear that we might look at your dodgy claim. I mean, claiming neighbours nearly implies that one of you is scum. If we assume that to be true and we take into account that you find ryan to be town according to your QT findings, it is a no brainer where we'd end up. In fact, being this suggestive also explains why you were trying to incriminate me by pulling that one post of me out of context and why you are so demanding of my opinions when I had a legit reason to wait.

In fact, suggestive play aside, your entire D4 play has been nothing more then trying to discredit/incriminate 3 players. And no, before you or anyone says anything, I do not see or think of your play as "scumhunting". It is mudthrowing and egging galore.

>> ryan

I guess the only thing I find odd in your play is how you twist and turn in your opinions on people (me specific). You go from "odd play" to "town post) back to "scum" with the pinnacle in this post:
ryan #565 wrote:I will say the recent debate between MME or Sajin thinks that one of them might be the final scum. However, I see it more likely as MME than Sajin.
With all this said, I don't think Sajin is scum. His attack early in D3 on dram seems good with no ill intentions.
You sound very uncommitted to your opinions on people. If the final scum would be amongst sajin and me, AND you find sajin not to be scum, why are you not voting me?

There you have it. My scumcandidates:
- sajin
- ryan
Eek
!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Sajin »

No I believe he is likely a survivor. Which is scum. He could possibly be Mafia/scum but that is much more unlikely. Either way, if we ML today we can easily lose tomorrow because of him. Therefore I support a animorphv lynch because of that. How am I trying to discredit him exactly?

So were my posts before today "mudslinging"? How can you be sure there is no grandfather?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@MME: I've had this role before, so I don't think I should start flaking.

@ryan:
So Ani, the only non-town vibe you are getting from remaining non-neutral players is me?
See what I said about RBT. A very slight town vibe, but since she's being cautious, I'm putting that out there, and I'm not liking it much.

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Sajin »

Also, since we have 6 people, I support a no lynch for today for the extra cop investigation without the chance of lynching a doctor. But I want everyones opinions of everyone first.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”