Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5272, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5198, Ramcius wrote:i kept my promise, SQ didn't died N2 :D but that D1 gambit was so obv fake, i mean, full BP IC? :D

Keyen, i told ya i'm not scum :lol:

also, i had good laugh watching "Shiro can't be scum, it's outside his scum range" :D

Haha, I came around on you before Day 1 even finished.
yes, i remember, but you hydra partner was still SRing me :D
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 am

Post by SlySly »

Fun game. Thanks for modding and allowing me to take part.

Mod, I think the game is still going. Mastina is obvScum! :lol:
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Tammy »

Yay!

Thanks for modding it. It was a lot of fun.

Sorry that this game hit at a time of a busy schedule and mafia burnout for me. The last day I was busy, but I also was convinced the not_mafia was scum and just wanted that flip so I could figure out what to do next. Being a bp and knowing that you have a vig shot probably made me a little less hurried about figuring out the game. Glad my first inclination on shiro was correct.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5169, plantsy wrote:Holy shit I was about to quote from hood and realized that would get me modkilled :lol:
Oh. my. god.
In post 2747, mastina wrote:If you told me you had some secret neighborhood I'd totally buy it because this is the sort of interaction I'd expect from lolneighborhoodz.
I WAS TALKING TO YOUR HYDRA ABOUT THIS.

YOU CHEEKY LITTLE FUCKS I WAS RIGHT.

(Okay so I was wrong about the members butstill...details.)

:P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5150, mastina wrote:Derp.
Wrong name.
VOTE: Shiro.
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.
Btw if people are curious how I derped and initially voted Alisae, it literally went like this (keep in mind it was like 4 AM at the time and I was tired and ready to go to bed):
"Maxwell is in a 1v1 with a gif-poster"-->"Alisae is a gif-poster"-->"vote Alisae". Of course what I WANTED was to vote Shiro, the
other
gif-poster. (Because my brain did accurately identify Maxwell being in a 1v1 with a gif-poster, just in its tired state doing the WRONG gif poster.) But my brain made the wrong move and needed to be corrected after the fact. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5196, Antihero wrote:this game wouldn't have been this much of a success for town if tammycho didn't roll hercules.
Also scum used really suboptimal night actions; town used mostly-optimal night actions, so.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4131, Imperium wrote:I finally finished reading Max's ISO. But I am super tired and up longer than I meant to be, so I'm going to try to go to sleep. I will read through your max stuff and plot's stuff tomorrow!
This was a neighborhood slip! I thought I was talking to nancy in the neighborhood :P
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Alisae »

hey guys thanks for the carry
hey mastina thanks for deathtunneling me again :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Alisae »

Also Shiiiiiiiiro we need to be friends. :3
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 am

Post by mastina »

Subject: The Realm of Darkness
Firebringer wrote:Also why does mastina think she is night kill worthy?
I didn't. That was bait, attempting to make myself more appealing as a nightkill. I was trying to sell to the scum the idea of, "I'm valuable to the town", so that they'd waste a kill on me rather than other members of the townbloc.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 5280, mastina wrote:
In post 5196, Antihero wrote:this game wouldn't have been this much of a success for town if tammycho didn't roll hercules.
Also scum used really suboptimal night actions; town used mostly-optimal night actions, so.
I'd disagree on wolves doing really suboptimal night actions.

N1: knowing that hercules was a BP, sure, that was a bad shot. But Imperium is a slot that we wanted out of the game even before the claim and how everything worked out, and as a partial strongman I figured they'd eat town protective actions, and it was a chance to puncture those actions. I should have argued more for them faking their investigative bit, but ultimately them dying was a fine outcome, and "they become BP" was a pretty non-obvious thing there (idk if it was full BP or one-shot; full BP is even more OP than I'd originally assumed, so based on the way everything went I'll go ahead and assume it was actually a full BP :lol: )

N2: Ramcius was IMO the strongest role in the game, and ESPECIALLY with the partial strongman dying soon (duh given game state) he 100% needed to go. Roleblocking him instead of doctoring me was a calculated risk (and just to be clear, if plantsy had given Ram the vig kill, it ALSO would have roleblocked that so *shrugs*); the alternative was shiro ninja killing ram, except ram easily could have eaten a doc protect from Yume, which would ALSO have been risky.

We were in a position where basically any night action choice was risky with pros and cons. And it's not like we shot our traitor :P
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5284, mastina wrote:Subject: The Realm of Darkness
Firebringer wrote:Also why does mastina think she is night kill worthy?
I didn't. That was bait, attempting to make myself more appealing as a nightkill. I was trying to sell to the scum the idea of, "I'm valuable to the town", so that they'd waste a kill on me rather than other members of the townbloc.
Same thing I was trying to do with all the "hey guys we're head of townbloc" :P
Didn't work though lol
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5260, Titus wrote:Yeah my role was designed to be a miller that punished me for claiming it outright. Once I realized I was a miller, I was like oh crap.
I am so sorry about that. I was fine with you but then I got caught up on you wording it as strongman and my mind wouldn't switch off from that. I did have doubts but imperium also seemed to think you were scum and I thought I both couldn't swing the lynch away to smith when I was doing the meta dive on him and also that it felt like everyone had kinda been beating it into me all game that they knew better and you were scum and Shiro was town and I ended up on a garbage lynch because I'm a sheeper mcsheeperson.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5263, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 5261, Creature wrote:Partial Strongman =/= Strongman Maker
yep

Titus also IIRC wagoned for defending Oversoul post flip, which is like the epitome of "What Town!Titus will do if she's wrong" and barely in the range of "What Wolf!Titus will do for pure WIFOM as a desperation move"
Yeah I remember comparing the situation to in memory and I still followed thread consensus instead. :/
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5266, nancy wrote:I don't think you should townread people for emotions. I mistakenly townread FA for her emotion until Plotinus told me about her meta, after which point the slot promptly sank to the very bottom of my reads. And I don't think you intentionally incited personal conflict in this game. Where there was toxicity I don't think it arose out of you intentionally wanting to make the game toxic. But I do think it was there. Maybe I have to go back and read it all again with the knowledge that you're town and FA was scum to see if I feel differently about it. All I know is how I felt at the time and that's what I've told you here.
I think you just wanted to see RC as toxic to justify your read. He took care in his push fmpov and I felt it was incredibly unfair that you kept shitting over him all game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5269, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5167, JaeReed wrote:(please tell me that Sly death was a Boonskiies shot.)
I was pushing Plantsy and not very active. No point in killing me with other basically conf town in the game.
I meant from the big. :P
You were the only way I saw us losing lylo if you made it there with plantsy.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 5288, JaeReed wrote:Yeah I remember comparing the situation to in memory and I still followed thread consensus instead. :/
I appreciate it :D <3
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5289, JaeReed wrote:I think you just wanted to see RC as toxic to justify your read. He took care in his push fmpov and I felt it was incredibly unfair that you kept shitting over him all game.
I'm sorry you think that.
Where did I shit on him all game?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5282, Alisae wrote:hey guys thanks for the carry
hey mastina thanks for deathtunneling me again :P
Any time <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5291, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 5288, JaeReed wrote:Yeah I remember comparing the situation to in memory and I still followed thread consensus instead. :/
I appreciate it :D <3
All for you. <3
I'm guessing you knew you were screwed when I started bringing your town game into it?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5292, nancy wrote:
In post 5289, JaeReed wrote:I think you just wanted to see RC as toxic to justify your read. He took care in his push fmpov and I felt it was incredibly unfair that you kept shitting over him all game.
I'm sorry you think that.
Where did I shit on him all game?
Continually discrediting his read on Shiro by saying as town he makes up reads.
Saying his MO as scum is to be too toxic for you to believe it comes from scum (And I don't think he was toxic here. He was trying to not have it go that way while still putting across his point that he thinks the slot is scum.).

Like it really felt more like you just didn't want to factor in anything RC said so you discredited it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by nancy »

I think you could be mistaking posts from Plotinus head as coming from me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by nancy »

I definitely wasn't interested in engaging with RC's content after the replace out, though. There was too much negativity and mess there and I didn't want to read or think about any of it again.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5253, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5251, nancy wrote:
In post 5248, RadiantCowbells wrote:I had zero vendetta against nancy.
RC you are tunneled on us the entire game in dead thread. I don't know how to explain that except vendetta.
Your slot single handedly discredited my correct scumread on Shiro!slot, single handedly got Titus lynched, and I have issues with how you played the game in general.

I wanted to see town lose, or at least for you to have to spend long enough in the game that you would have some sort of introspection of how much damage that your rush to judgement on my slot and reads did to the game in the long run. I don't hate you as a person, and if nothing else I value the integrity of the game too much to PL you.
@nancy I think it doesn't matter so much who the posts were coming from given RC's original point was about the slot. Sorry I could have worded that better rather than just assuming it was you making the posts, but my point was rather the slot as a whole was doing it to RC, rather than you in particular. Sorry.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by nancy »

Yeah, that's fair. I'm sorry for what happened and the way that RC was treated this game. It definitely shouldn't have played out that way and it wasn't RC's fault for FA becoming toxic. I think it could be the case that I'm so used to RC deathtunneling people and being a little abrasive that when FA started reacting the way she did my gut reaction was that was RC was doing was gross when really what FA was doing was gross. Then when RC reacted the way he did to my vote it just acted to confirm that view of things. I'm glad we managed to make it a fun game in spite of all that happening early on. It's too bad RC didn't get to participate it that part of it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”