Micro 907- Recruitment

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Robbnva »

I’ll just shut up now. I’m good with eve but if fdse gets to l-1, I’ll hammer it. That’s how mad I am. I don’t even care what his alignment is.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 525, Robbnva wrote:I’ll just shut up now. I’m good with eve but if fdse gets to l-1, I’ll hammer it. That’s how mad I am. I don’t even care what his alignment is.
VOTE: fdse
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Robbnva »

VOTE: fdse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That was a quick day.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why did you hammer so early tho. We didn't even get to hear from Eve.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Blatant scum is blatant scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well let's hope FDSE is cult leader. Or tomorrow is going to be a massacre.

- Bunno
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Fdse »

Was that hammer?
My goal here is simple, my dear friends. All I wish to do is cure the plague that ails us so. What am I talking about?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes.

- Bunno
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 529, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why did you hammer so early tho. We didn't even get to hear from Eve.
Anger
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Fdse »

Alright, breaking character for this entire post: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. THE LITERAL FUCKING TIME I ROLL CULT FROM THE START, MY PARTNER LITERALLY GETS VIG'D D1 BY RANDOM BULLSHIT. The mechanics I was told of are fucking bullshit for cult, and I have no idea how they're balanced. Town has a masonry of two people. We can kill the masons, otherwise if we shoot not-mason, they're unrecruitable. We have to target someone twice in order to recruit them, and upon a successful recruit, we have to start from scratch on all recruitment attempts. Masons are unrecruitable, and if we try to recruit them, that gets outed to the town, and cult learns the masons. Masons know we know all of that.

Town has a desperado, and two masons. Cult has only cultists, and all of that information. I fail to see how cult has a decently fair shot at winning, especially with the fact town has a mechanical IC if desperado shoots d1, like they did here.
My goal here is simple, my dear friends. All I wish to do is cure the plague that ails us so. What am I talking about?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Fdse »

I'm actually fucking pissed rn
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Fdse »

I mean, I guess if desperado shoots later into the game, that's somewhat fair for cult, but like, d1 shot, killing cultist isn't fair for me because I have to survive two mislynches in order to actually recruit.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take that scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I told you Eve was town Robb.

- Bunno
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Fdse »

If it was literally just unrecruitable masons, and cult may kill masons, otherwise they become unrecruitable, that's decently fair to cult, I think? Maybe throw in a cap to living cultists, and yea, that's a fair setup that both sides would have a fair chance to win, I feel.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sometimes it's good to get your head out of your ass and listen to other people for a change.

- Bunno
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Fdse »

Norweeg, tell me how having a desperado and two masons who know that I have to target someone twice to recruit them is fair. Desperado is likely to shoot D1, and you have mechanical IC from that. Obviously cult recruits them, but that only takes effect on D3. Especially if my partner dies d1.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Fdse »

NK15 also said in the signup post that you can "expect to have a reasonable chance to win the game" yet I don't see how what I know the setup to be is reasonable towards cult unless somehow me and my partner deepwolf the whole game.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That does sound overly town-sided Korina.

- Bunno
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Fdse »

Because the desperado clearly shoots the scummiest player and becomes a mechanical IC.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Fdse »

I saw the cult pm and got excited as hell for it. Seeing the cult pt information, I wasn't excited anymore. Forcing two recruitment attempts nerfs cult horribly. It's much more fair towards cult to restrict how many living cultists there can be IMO.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i'm still counting that as my second town win in a cult game.
WOO.

- Bunno
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Fdse »

It doesn't matter. I'm pissed off rn, and I'm getting off. I'll be back when my mood is not pissed.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Though your attempt to frame Robb was a bit sketchy. So you can't say it was purely mechanics that caused you to fail.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”